The Incredibles 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
http://www.insidethemagic.net/headlines/cars-3-and-the-incredibles-2-announced-as-pixar-sequels-at-walt-disney-shareholders-meeting-star-wars-episode-7-timeframe-revealed/

About ****ing time. One of my all time favorite movies.

Happy Dance

Robtard
thumb up

Tzeentch
About god damn ****ing time. Jesus. It's a shame we had to suffer through two Cars sequels and a shitty Monster's Inc. prequel to get it, but better late than never.

ares834
Incredibles 2:

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73660/1355670-reaction_guys_2.jpg

Cars 3:

http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/738/738102/gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

BruceSkywalker
isn't there one already announced.. as in the fantastic four reboot stick out tongue stick out tongue

Lexington
thumb up

COG Veteran
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Yes-Yes-Yes-WWE-Gif.gif

marwash22
http://replygif.net/i/979.gif

marwash22
this is the best thing Abhi has ever posted.

I take back most of the bad things i have ever said about him.

Firefly218
Awesome

Impediment
YES!!!!

Darth Martin
Well it's about time! The best film Pixar has made to date deserved a sequel immediately upon release of the first.

marwash22
ZJDMWVZta3M

Surtur
Well I enjoyed the first movie and have been anticipating the sequel for years so...it'll probably suck.

riv6672
Originally posted by marwash22
ZJDMWVZta3M
Finally!

Inhuman
Wasnt the baby like the Human torch in the end of the first movie when he turned into a demon?

Now hes shooting lasers and teleporting? The Baby is O-P

riv6672
^^^This article is a fun read, and breaks down everything he's been shown/been said to do from the trailer, the movie, and the 'Jack Jack Attack' short.
There's a LOT!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/incredibles-2-baby-jack-powers-explained/amp/

Inhuman
Probably making him into Franklin Richards type powerful . I thought he would be like the human torch.

marwash22
i remember Jack being super OP at the end of the movie where he was basically a super skrull.

roughrider
I remember this coming out when superhero films weren't quite the top genre yet, and weren't quite at their best yet, either. That why it got praised as the best Fantastic Four movie never made (though a ripoff of FF it was.) But it was also a celebration of cheesy superhero tropes, too. I wonder if the season for this has passed. Truthfully, I think I now prefer something like Big Hero 6 to this.

marwash22
Originally posted by roughrider
I wonder if the season for this has passed. in what terms?

it will undoubtedly make plenty of money.

riv6672
And rabid fans will line up down the block.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Probably making him into Franklin Richards type powerful . I thought he would be like the human torch.
Was thinking Franklin, too.

John Murdoch
Incredibles is still one of, if not, my favorite Pixar movie.

The query posed by roughrider is a good one: has the season passed for this in the era when multiple comic book movies come out every year? Or will Incredibles 2 play off the current trends in comic book film sub-genre like Incredibles 1 played off the comic adaptation tropes of yesteryear?

Time will tell, and I'll be there to see for myself.

Impediment
I love, love, love the Incredibles and will most certainly love the sequel.

Jason Lee was amazing as Syndrome.

CPT Space Bomb
Looking forward to this. Incredibles was a great movie. I'm sure this will follow suit.

wakkawakkawakka
15 years is better late than never.

Shame that a Cars trilogy was produced before this though.

riv6672
^^^my biggest gripe.

Robtard
Can't wait for this. Love the first.

riv6672
^^^Me too.

It and Monsters Vs Aliens are my Fantastic Four and Doom Patrol.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Me too.

It and Monsters Vs Aliens are my Fantastic Four and Doom Patrol.

I really liked Monsters Vs Aliens. Probably too much.

riv6672
No such thing as too much. Great movie.

dadudemon
Olympic Ad Sneak Peek of Incredibles 2:

YBpdL9hSac4

Robtard
Looks amazing

ares834
Looks great. The first one is probably my favorite Pixar film, so I can't wait for this one.

Firefly218

riv6672
That seemed fun!

Josh_Alexander
Watch it yesterday and i must admit The Incredibles are stiil Incredible.

Great movie...Even cartoon movies can do it better than DCEU; what a shame.

Looking forward for Incredibles 3.

James T. Kirk
I have to wait until ****ing July for this.

NemeBro
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/17/media/incredibles-2-box-office/index.html

Movie was pretty good incidentally.

Flyattractor
Could see this. Did enjoy the first. No Way in HELL am I going to see it in theater on opening weekend.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by James T. Kirk

Fuuny AF.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Fuuny AF. I don't get it.

Josh_Alexander
I don't get it.

Funny AF (As ****).

James T. Kirk
Funny AF (As ****). I know. I still don't get it, though.

Josh_Alexander
I know. I still don't get it, though.

Have you watched the movie?

carthage
Was a decent film
Really liked Elastic girls expanded role and Jack Jack had a lot of funny scenes

James T. Kirk
Have you watched the movie? The first or the second?

wakkawakkawakka
Movie was pretty fun. Though I'm still kind of salty that a Cars trilogy came out before this movie

Something I kind of found funny after watching the first and second moviesElastagirl is able to jump right back into hero stuff without missing a beat; she didn't have to go through a training montage like Bob

Also more Jack-Jack is fun

CPT Space Bomb
Meh. Not a fan. 6/10. Try watching Incredibles first then watch the sequel right after...so much of Incredibles 2 is forced and feels false. Meh.

Josh_Alexander
The first or the second?

James T. Kirk
2 No...

...that's why I said...

...in the first place...

Josh_Alexander
No...

...that's why I said...

...in the first place...

Okay my bad then.

dynamix
i thought the pacing was very slow. my gf actually fell asleep during the middle part. the last 15 mins was was dope, though!

roughrider
Well, that was pretty awesome! I questioned whether we needed a sequel due to superheroes being the dominant genre now - and this being a continuing celebration of silver age style comics - and I questioned the direction they were taking with the timeline in this film, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
I was really disappointed in this, Incredibles 1 was so much better.

quanchi112
Saw it. Never seen the allure. This was ok but nothing special at all to me.

NotAllThatEvil
I think this was funnier than the first one, but it didn't have the same heart and you could feel the fifteen years of cultural difference cutting through it.

Dr Will Hatch
Saw this today. Very worthy sequel to first Incredibles, and honestly better than most of the live action superhero movies that have come out in the last few years. I had a blast with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.