The Punisher and Nick Fury vs. Mad Gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
The Punisher (from The Punisher comic book series) and Nick Fury (from numerous Marvel comics)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130406042856/capcomdatabase/images/thumb/3/31/Punisher_Punisher.png/167px-Punisher_Punisher.png http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130406042815/capcomdatabase/images/thumb/0/07/Punisher_Nick_Fury.png/124px-Punisher_Nick_Fury.png

vs.

Mad Gear (the gang from the Final Fight video game series).

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110215161738/capcomdatabase/images/thumb/1/19/FFGroup.png/357px-FFGroup.png

We've seen what Guy, Cody, and Haggar did but can The Punisher and Nick Fury do the same? Or will they fall?

TrevorPhillipss
The problem is most of the Mad Gear gang are generic enemies except for Andore/Hugo who was able to shrug off Ryu's most powerful attack and give him a very hard fight.

Hugo should solo. Unless Punisher and Fury are armed.

Bro SMASH
I don't think just shrugging off Ryu's most powerful attack is enough to say Andore/Hugo solos.

TrevorPhillipss
Considering that Ryu would turn Punisher and Fury into paste yeah, I'd say it is.

But you never specified weather Punisher and Fury are armed or not, if they are unarmed they are going to die horribly.

Bro SMASH
But Hugo/Andore still got taken down by far less, so I can't say that. It's not Ryu who they're fighting anyway.

But yeah, they're armed.

Kazenji
The marvel team solo's

and good one TrevorPhillipss for lowballing them.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
But Hugo/Andore still got taken down by far less, so I can't say that. It's not Ryu who they're fighting anyway.

But yeah, they're armed. By far less? No seriously I want to hear this nonsense.

Ryu would kill Punisher and Fury in seconds, Hugo nearly beat Ryu.

The Final Fight characters Hugo fought like Guy and Hagger would kill Punisher and Fury also.

What are they armed with? how much ammo do they have? If they run out of ammo then Hugo splatters them.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by Kazenji
The marvel team solo's

and good one TrevorPhillipss for lowballing them. Speaking facts =/= low balling

How about coming up with a credible argument instead of saying Marvel solos?

How the hell can they solo anyway? They're a team

You aren't very intelligent are you? I figured as much

NemeBro
The marvel team solo's

and good one TrevorPhillipss for lowballing them. He's right though.

Ryu would easily beat both Nick and Punisher at the same time.

Poison would drop her short shorts and shove her cock up Fury's tight little bunghole.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
By far less? No seriously I want to hear this nonsense.

Ryu would kill Punisher and Fury in seconds, Hugo nearly beat Ryu.

No he didn't.

The Final Fight characters Hugo fought like Guy and Hagger would kill Punisher and Fury also.

So you're telling me they're on Ryu's level now?

And by far less, yes, I do mean guys like Cody, Guy, Haggar, Carlos, Maki, Dean, Lucia...

I guess they're on Ryu's level too? Just saying "they would kill Punisher and Fury" isn't enough.

What are they armed with? how much ammo do they have? If they run out of ammo then Hugo splatters them.

Hugo is not bullet proof so no, he wouldn't.

Originally posted by NemeBro
He's right though.

This isn't about Ryu.

Poison would drop her short shorts and shove her cock up Fury's tight little bunghole.

Let's not have that kind of talk here.

MidnightSpectre
The problem is most of the Mad Gear gang are generic enemies except for Andore/Hugo who was able to shrug off Ryu's most powerful attack and give him a very hard fight.

Hugo should solo. Unless Punisher and Fury are armed. The fight you were talking about was non-canon IIRC, not only that, but Hugo lost to Alex during Second Impact, and Ryu managed to beat him perfectly.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
The fight you were talking about was non-canon IIRC, not only that, but Hugo lost to Alex during Second Impact, and Ryu managed to beat him perfectly. Evidence? There's nothing confirming it non canon.

TrevorPhillipss
No he didn't. Yeah, he did

So you're telling me they're on Ryu's level now?

And by far less, yes, I do mean guys like Cody, Guy, Haggar, Carlos, Maki, Dean, Lucia...

I guess they're on Ryu's level too? Just saying "they would kill Punisher and Fury" isn't enough.

There isn't even any evidence of these characters beating Hugo, the only person who's canonically beaten Hugo is Hagger who would kill Fury and Punisher

Hugo is not bullet proof so no, he wouldn't.

That's why I said if they run out of ammo, read it again.

Bro SMASH
Yeah, he did

No, he didn't.

There isn't even any evidence of these characters beating Hugo, the only person who's canonically beaten Hugo is Hagger who would kill Fury and Punisher

He fought them during Final Fight 2 and 3 so at least one of those guys fought him and beat him. Also, Haggar isn't killing Punisher and Fury.

That's why I said if they run out of ammo, read it again.

Once again, he's not bullet proof so they're not going to run out of ammo before they shoot him. It's not hard to understand.

Kazenji
He's right though.

Ryu was never in the Final Fight games & pretty sure only the Mad Gear gang is in this fight, Not the heroes from the Final Fight games

erm .......Shows you haven't seen much of Nick Fury in action when it comes to H2h combat, Seriously he would drop someone such as Andore/Hugo.

Speaking facts =/= low balling

How about coming up with a credible argument instead of saying Marvel solos?

How the hell can they solo anyway? They're a team

You aren't very intelligent are you? I figured as much

I am speaking facts for the team

sorry if i can't find scans at the moment

going by your last comment your a sock.

TrevorPhillipss
No, he didn't.

He fought them during Final Fight 2 and 3 so at least one of those guys fought him and beat him. Also, Haggar isn't killing Punisher and Fury.

Once again, he's not bullet proof so they're not going to run out of ammo before they shoot him. It's not hard to understand.

Yeah he did, the difference is that I have factual information, you have nonsense

It doesn't matter, I want to see evidence of these characters beating Hugo, otherwise you don't have a credible argument.

Once again, you haven't specified what type of weaponry they're packing, how much ammo they have, what type of terrain they're fighting in, and the likelyhood they're going to shoot Hugo first.

I'm sorry that you made a terrible thread, here's hoping you've learned something.

TrevorPhillipss
Ryu was never in the Final Fight games & pretty sure only the Mad Gear gang is in this fight, Not the heroes from the Final Fight games

erm .......Shows you haven't seen much of Nick Fury in action when it comes to H2h combat, Seriously he would drop someone such as Andore/Hugo.

I am speaking facts for the team

sorry if i can't find scans at the moment

going by your last comment your a sock. Who said Ryu was in any of the Final Fight games? The Final Fight and Street Fighter titles are in the same universe, Hugo was in Street Fighter 3 and canonically he gave Ryu a hard time.

Yeah I'm sure Fury is going to drop someone who shrugged off Ryu's most powerful attack.

Do everyone a favor, stay off the internet, this is no place for inbreeds to run rampant.

Kazenji
Yeah he did, the difference is that I have factual information, you have nonsense

It doesn't matter, I want to see evidence of these characters beating Hugo, otherwise you don't have a credible argument.

Once again, you haven't specified what type of weaponry they're packing, how much ammo they have, what type of terrain they're fighting in, and the likelyhood they're going to shoot Hugo first.

I'm sorry that you made a terrible thread, here's hoping you've learned something.

What a crock of shit i have nonsense.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You want evidence...here's one for the punisher for h2h

yeah he loses roll eyes (sarcastic)....that one is in a respect thread on this forum with many more h2h related fights, Not sure if the links are still up that's not my problem

as for Nick Fury, The thing i'm talking about happened in a Secret Invasion tie-in where it showed Nick flipping Stonewall onto the ground

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jerry_Sledge_(Earth-616)

what are you going on about..I haven't specified what weaponary they're packing, i'm not the one who made the thread
erm

Who said Ryu was in any of the Final Fight games? The Final Fight and Street Fighter titles are in the same universe, Hugo was in Street Fighter 3 and canonically he gave Ryu a hard time.

Yeah I'm sure Fury is going to drop someone who shrugged off Ryu's most powerful attack.

Do everyone a favor, stay off the internet, this is no place for inbreeds to run rampant.

Namebro mentioned Ryu and if you look at the OP it clearly says the Mad Gear Gang

there's no need for that sort of talk Trevor, Otherwise likewise to you to.

TrevorPhillipss

What a crock of shit i have nonsense.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You want evidence...here's one for the punisher for h2h
I was talking to Bro SMASH Dumbass, although you're argument is just as laughable

yeah he loses roll eyes (sarcastic)....that one is in a respect thread on this forum with many more h2h related fights, Not sure if the links are still up that's not my problem

as for Nick Fury, The thing i'm talking about happened in a Secret Invasion tie-in where it showed Nick flipping Stonewall onto the ground

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jerry_Sledge_(Earth-616)

What a mediocre feat, Punisher fighting 6 guys equates to him beating someone that Ryu could barely defeat

If the links aren't up then it IS your problem since you're the one making terrible arguments for the Punisher and Nick Fury.

That version of Stonewall didn't have any feats, he could of been a one tonner for all we know.

what are you going on about..I haven't specified what weaponary they're packing, i'm not the one who made the thread
erm Once again moron, I was talking to Bro SMASH, You're not the only person in here, just the most stupid

Namebro mentioned Ryu and if you look at the OP it clearly says the Mad Gear Gang

there's no need for that sort of talk Trevor, Otherwise likewise to you to. People are mentioning Ryu because Hugo, a member of the Mad Gear that's in this fight, fought Ryu and Ryu was barely able to defeat him.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

NemeBro
It is pretty amusing that Kazenji thinks that Fury beating up six normal people means he can beat Hugo, aka a nine foot tall superhuman mountain of muscle.

Bro SMASH

*Looks in all of the posts for this factual evidence*

You mean the non-existent kind?

He was part of the gangs that they took down. I don't see why that's hard to understand.

Whatever stuff they use in situations like this. Simple as that.

This topic is no different from the other Vs. topics I made, meaning it's not terrible at all. I think you're just pissed off at the possibility of your favorite Street Fighter/Final Fight characters losing.

TrevorPhillipss

*Looks in all of the posts for this factual evidence*

You mean the non-existent kind? The evidence that exist in SF canon, but then again you made a thread without being remotely educated on the participants and didn't bother to do any research

On top of that, the Mad Gear Gang spans hundreds of members, you never even specified how many Punisher and Fury are up against

He was part of the gangs that they took down. I don't see why that's hard to understand.
He was part of the gang, did any of these characters beat Hugo/Andore in a one on one fight? The only one who canonically did so was Hagger.

Whatever stuff they use in situations like this. Simple as that. Vague, if you aren't going to put in the effort in making a decent thread than don't make anymore threads, simple as that

This topic is no different from the other Vs. topics I made, meaning it's not terrible at all.
Then all of the threads you make by default are terrible.

No decent setup, vague arguments and statements, you are horrendous at making threads and should quit the internet in general.

I think you're just pissed off at the possibility of your favorite Street Fighter/Final Fight characters losing.
If you think anyone here is a favorite of mine then you're almost as big an idiot as Kazenji is.

Bro SMASH
The evidence that exist in SF canon, but then again you made a thread without being remotely educated on the participants and didn't bother to do any research.

On top of that, the Mad Gear Gang spans hundreds of members, you never even specified how many Punisher and Fury are up against.

If you yourself knew anything about the characters, then why are you worrying about what I know? I did ask a question, after all. That's basically how all topics like this start. Duh!

And for someone who talks about what other people know, you sure make no effort to back up anything you've said so far.

He was part of the gang, did any of these characters beat Hugo/Andore in a one on one fight? The only one who canonically did so was Hagger.

During the first Final Fight, that is. We don't know exactly who beat him in Final Fight 2 and 3 but the fact remains he was beaten by somebody.

Vague, if you aren't going to put in the effort in making a decent thread than don't make anymore threads, simple as that.

You're just mad because you don't know anything about who your favorite Final Fight/Street Fighter characters are against. Sounds like a fanboy to me.

Then all of the threads you make by default are terrible.

It's pretty obvious you never even been to any of my other threads besides this one so you really don't know what you're talking about.

No decent setup, vague arguments and statements, you are horrendous at making threads and should quit the internet in general.

Once again, you don't know squat about my threads, including this one.

As for you; no evidence to back up your arguments, clear bias, no knowledge of the characters you're debating, and can't handle anything differently from what you're saying.

Here's hoping you've learned something

If you think anyone here is a favorite of mine then you're almost as big an idiot as Kazenji is.

Wow, you sure convinced me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You obviously do have a favorite. You're not fooling anybody.

TrevorPhillipss

If you yourself knew anything about the characters, then why are you worrying about what I know? I did ask a question, after all. That's basically how all topics like this start. Duh!

And for someone who talks about what other people know, you sure make no effort to back up anything you've said so far. I don't have to make an effort, it's common knowledge that Ryu barely managed to beat Hugo in their fight, that's part of SF canon.

During the first Final Fight, that is. We don't know exactly who beat him in Final Fight 2 and 3 but the fact remains he was beaten by somebody. Once again a vague statement, canonically speaking the only person who's ever beaten Hugo is Hagger himself. You can sit there and cluck like a chicken all you want, you have no factual evidence to support any of these characters beating Hugo let alone in a 1v1 fight.

You're just mad because you don't know anything about who your favorite Final Fight/Street Fighter characters are against. Sounds like a fanboy to me. I probably know more about Punisher and Fury than you do, don't get mad at me, it's not my fault you made a terrible fight

It's pretty obvious you never even been to any of my other threads besides this one so you really don't know what you're talking about.
If they're anything like this then you are easily a candidate for worst thread creator

Once again, you don't know squat about my threads, including this one.

As for you; no evidence to back up your arguments, clear bias, no knowledge of the characters you're debating, and can't handle anything differently from what you're saying.

Here's hoping you've learned something
More knowledge of all the characters than you, including Fury and Punisher.

Vague, poorly constructed thread, inability to accept fact, little to no knowledge of either team.

That about sums you up.

Wow, you sure convinced me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You obviously do have a favorite. You're not fooling anybody.

I do have my favorites, none of them are in this thread though.

You've pretty much conceded at this point, you have no intelligent retort, can't accept that you fail at making threads and at life in general.

All you can do at this point is make a baseless claim of Hugo being my favorite Street Fighter character.

Should I make baseless accusations of Punisher and Fury being your favorites?

I don't need to, you're on the losing side of this argument, and you're clearly retarded.

Looking forward to your next asinine post about how Final Fight is my favorite instead of adding in more detail in your fail thread or god forbid doing some research on the characters involved.

MidnightSpectre
Evidence? There's nothing confirming it non canon. That's why I said "If I remember correctly" (IIRC) I recently checked it again, it's canon (my bad) but I think Bro Smash meant Final Fight's Hugo. The timeline between Final Fight and Street Fighter III is a ten-year gap, Hugo probably wasn't as strong in FF as he was in SF3,but you still got tougher thugs in Mad Gear such as Belger.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
That's why I said "If I remember correctly" (IIRC) I recently checked it again, it's canon (my bad) but I think Bro Smash meant Final Fight's Hugo. The timeline between Final Fight and Street Fighter III is a ten-year gap, Hugo probably wasn't as strong in FF as he was in SF3,but you still got tougher thugs in Mad Gear such as Belger. Ok, THAT is a fair argument, but that's why I also asked for more detail

The thread is still poorly constructed. The Mad Gear Gang consist of hundreds if not thousands of members.

How many members are Punisher and Fury fighting?

What weaponry do they have?

Terrain? Environment? Time of day?

There's absolutely no detail in this thread

Bro SMASH
I don't have to make an effort, it's common knowledge that Ryu barely managed to beat Hugo in their fight, that's part of SF canon.

So you don't have anything to back it up. Okay, then.

Once again a vague statement, canonically speaking the only person who's ever beaten Hugo is Hagger himself. You can sit there and cluck like a chicken all you want, you have no factual evidence to support any of these characters beating Hugo let alone in a 1v1 fight.

Who said anything about a 1v1 fight? All we do know is that he was beaten along with the other members. Surely, he didn't beat himself up, if that's what you're implying.

I probably know more about Punisher and Fury than you do, don't get mad at me, it's not my fault you made a terrible fight.

I'm not concern about whether you know more about them than I do or not but with the way you've been arguing in this thread, it doesn't seem like you know much.

If they're anything like this then you are easily a candidate for worst thread creator.

Quite a comment from someone who's never actually went to those threads. Besides, I just said The Punisher and Fury fighting Mad Gear. I think common sense would tell you that I'm referring to them as their regular selves and how would they take on the Mad Gear. That should be clear enough.

More knowledge of all the characters than you, including Fury and Punisher.

Vague, poorly constructed thread, inability to accept fact, little to no knowledge of either team.

That about sums you up.

If you're delusional, that is.

I do have my favorites, none of them are in this thread though.

You've pretty much conceded at this point, you have no intelligent retort, can't accept that you fail at making threads and at life in general.

All you can do at this point is make a baseless claim of Hugo being my favorite Street Fighter character.

Should I make baseless accusations of Punisher and Fury being your favorites?

I don't need to, you're on the losing side of this argument, and you're clearly retarded.

Looking forward to your next asinine post about how Final Fight is my favorite instead of adding in more detail in your fail thread or god forbid doing some research on the characters involved.

If you yourself knew anything about intelligence, you would know that the more intelligent thing to do is to actually back up your claims instead saying useless stuff like "it's common knowledge".

If you knew anything about intelligence, you also know that this nothing to do with my life (in which you know nothing about anyway).

I just merely gave my opinion at first. I was just politely disagreeing with you and you took it to a whole new level. Heck, even from the beginning, you were clearly overrating Andore/Hugo and claiming other Street Fighter/Final Fight characters could beat Punisher and Fury. So yeah, my claim that they're your favorites are not baseless, because that's exactly how you came off. If they're not favorites, then quit acting like it.

Oh and all this "you're retarded" and "you fail at topics and life" and "you're an idiot/moron"? You need to grow up, son. This isn't doing you any good.

TrevorPhillipss
lol my god he's so f*cking stupid.

Bro SMASH
Concession accepted.

TrevorPhillipss
Yes, I accepted your concession, quite a while ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.