Sentry vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
This is hero Sentry that fought WWH and dumb Drax with the power gem.

No gem stealing or potential feats for gem

Who wins

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry stomps.

Stoic
On average I'd say Sentry would win, but Drax could have a surprising moment or two. In other words I think that it could go either way. Didn't Drax nearly choke the cosmic life out of the Surfer? This was before he even had the gem I believe.

golem370
Drax with the right mind set.

pym-ftw
Drax wins

LordofBrooklyn
Drax is too dumb to tap into it consciously. That is enough for Sentry to end him.

pym-ftw
Dumb Drax was tapping into it though, unless you think he was just naturally stronger than Hulk.

carver9
Drax and Professor Hulk stalemated and PH held back. Don't think Drax showed anything referencing him being stronger.

guy222
Sentry

pym-ftw
Originally posted by carver9
Drax and Professor Hulk stalemated and PH held back. Don't think Drax showed anything referencing him being stronger. it was pretty plainly shown in infinity gauntlet.

Decimus
Sentry

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
it was pretty plainly shown in infinity gauntlet.
Drax was unable to put down Thor after a issue long fight.

h1a8
Sentry

Insane Titan
Drax and Professor Hulk stalemated and PH held back. Don't think Drax showed anything referencing him being stronger. Drax was kaykng around in the fight untill the very end too

golem370
Hulk admits defeat

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sentry stomps.

yes

zopzop
Both Dumb Drax and Sentry were all over the place showings wise.

This could go either way.

Nietzschean
Drax and Professor Hulk stalemated and PH held back. Don't think Drax showed anything referencing him being stronger. you think prof. hulk held back and Drax didnt? Drax thought it was a game the whole time. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
you think prof. hulk held back and Drax didnt? Drax thought it was a game the whole time. laughing

Both held back. Don't think either showed any type of superiority. I just don't depict that version of Drax as the holding back type.

golem370
He asked Hulk are we done playing which meant he though they were. No matter what anybody who can k.o Champion with one hit and beat Maxan in arm wrestling can stand toe to toe imo in a fight with any herald level being. Drax + Sun-Dipping durability + Incalculable Strength + Sub-Light Speed is a big problem.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
He asked Hulk are we done playing which meant he though they were. No matter what anybody who can k.o Champion with one hit and beat Maxan in arm wrestling can stand toe to toe imo in a fight with any herald level being. Drax + Sun-Dipping durability + Incalculable Strength + Sub-Light Speed is a big problem.

Neither were going all out man, so arguing it is pointless. Drax for some reason was more suited to do battle with guys like the Surfer, than against Thor from what was on panel though, the same can be said for the Hulk against Thor, but he does poorly against the Surfer. Like I said before, this could go either way against Sentry.

golem370
The Hammer is the difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.