Death Sentry vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Round 1: slugfest
Round 2: All out fight

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Thanos.

Supermex
Big T rips him in half

guy222
Yep

bbrem123
Death Sentry has like two showings...kinda hard to make an argument for him

carver9
Already been done.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY has his first herald

zopzop
Thanos.

Terryc250
Thanos

Insane Titan
Other Tony rabid Starks opinion, what's DS done to say he could beat Thanos ?

celeyhyga17
Thanks shows that bipolar wimp what a true avatar of death looks like..

Insane Titan
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanks shows that bipolar wimp what a true avatar of death looks like.. thanks sounds like a grateful character

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thanks sounds like a grateful character
Bleh... Cellphone..

SamZED
Thanks loses.

Decimus
Thanos wins

Stoic
Need to see more of this new Sentry in action. Thanos wins by default.

Sin I AM
There needs to be a feat minimum before u place scrubs against established top tiers

ShadowFyre
Thanks can't win the first round at all even though he is more powerful. I think we are supposed to assume DSentry doesn't even have a body anymore.Just something he conjured I guess.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanks can't win the first round at all even though he is more powerful. I think we are supposed to assume DSentry doesn't even have a body anymore.Just something he conjured I guess. Considering his conjured form was effortlessly contained by a worm, I'm sure his body is at least semi important.

ShadowFyre
Oh yes, the dreaded worm that he was somehow not able to dodge as it reared up like 40 feet above him. Yet was able to dodge Thor's punch from less than a foot away, which he didn't need to dodge since he can reform. The same Thor who could defeat him via Mjolnirs ability to manipulate energy and souls in a matter of seconds but conveniently forgot every single one of his powers.
The Sentry that can fly millions of times the speed of light but can't catch the fu#$*@& wasp or dodge a sandworm.

He very well may be one of the worst written characters in the history of comics. I wish he was real so that he could make us all forget about him.

zopzop
Oh yes, the dreaded worm that he was somehow not able to dodge as it reared up like 40 feet above him. Yet was able to dodge Thor's punch from less than a foot away, which he didn't need to dodge since he can reform. The same Thor who could defeat him via Mjolnirs ability to manipulate energy and souls in a matter of seconds but conveniently forgot every single one of his powers.
The Sentry that can fly millions of times the speed of light but can't catch the fu#$*@& wasp or dodge a sandworm.

He very well may be one of the worst written characters in the history of comics. I wish he was real so that he could make us all forget about him.
LOL. Don't blame the character, blame the writer.

It's the same idiot that invented that "simple enchantment" that Odin has laying around his library that can one shot kill a Celestial. laughing

ShadowFyre
Lol that he apparently forgot about when he went to destroy them.

Tony Stark
Other Tony rabid Starks opinion, what's DS done to say he could beat Thanos ?

When THANOS one shots THOR let me know

ShadowFyre
Bad writing. If any attack from DSentry should have one shorted Thor it should have been when he slammed Thor into a planet at millions if not billions the times faster than the speed of light. Thor has the ability to end Sentry and has defeated much more powerful people.

So when Sentry even figures out where the **** his powers come from. Let me know.

ShadowFyre
I'm not blaming the character Zop. But when every single time he is in a comic he is written poorly its kind of hard to like him.

Sin I AM
I liked him at first but honestly I dont think marvel knows how to properly deal with superman ripoffs

ShadowFyre
That's the thing. He started as a supes ripoff from a super soldierbserum. But then he has all these crazy mind powers. Then he's an angel without mind powers but matter manip. They should have left him dead. He is like that crazy uncle you should have left in jail but bailed out anyways.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
When THANOS one shots THOR let me know so one shotting someone less powerful less durable and less formidable than Thanos means he can beat Thanos, great fail logic.

Space worms own Sentry

Tony Stark
so one shotting someone less powerful less durable and less formidable than Thanos means he can beat Thanos, great fail logic.

Space worms own Sentry

NO... I'm saying that THANOS has never one shot THOR nor has HULK, Gladiator, Kurse, Destroyer etc... Meaning DSENTRY has got more power output than THANOS.

And FTR...

NYCPD owns THANOS

Insane Titan
NO... I'm saying that THANOS has never one shot THOR nor has HULK, Gladiator, Kurse, Destroyer etc... Meaning DSENTRY has got more power output than THANOS.

And FTR...

NYCPD owns THANOS plenty of People have one shot Thor before less powerful than Thanos.

Lmao this shows how bad you are using a non cannon source as your proof.

Forum joke title is apt for you

StiltmanFTW
Thanus, you mean.

celeyhyga17
"Pumps and bump, pumps and a bump, I like dem girls wit da pumps and a bump!"

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry's new shoeing against the Celestial puts his power on a level beyond Thanos imo but he's such a scrub and Thanos is Thanos.

LeonBuco666
I ****ing hate Thanos.

DarkSaint85

And FTR...

NYCPD owns THANOS

So he's Mongoose level?

carver9
Sentry destroys him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry's new shoeing against the Celestial puts his power on a level beyond Thanos imo but he's such a scrub and Thanos is Thanos.
Aye.. His implied power is staggering. It always goes back to his mind though. He is still bat-shiet as phukk.

AsbestosFlaygon
We haven't seen the upper limits of Death Seed Sentry yet.
I think he is more durable and more powerful than ever before.

One-Punch
Thanos still.

eaebiakuya
In Slugfest i think Sentry have a really good chance of winning. He can reform himself even if lose his head. In the old form "living Sentry", he could reform from being destroyed.

He showed impressive strengh feats. I dont think Thanos could hold Exitar like he did...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Marvel's Superman Nr.3 wins. Komboto ko.

dial J for Josh
Been done before. Deathry needs more feats to merit a victory over the Mad Titan. But the good news is when wasp was following Deathry to stop Exitar she exclaimed "Thor recruited help, but later we may have another problem" then Deathry made his intentions all along clear. I thought that part was hilarious when I first read it. But anyways this means that Deathry may potentially be a key or main antagonist in a future arc, meaning way more feats. When that time comes, then we can debate.

LeonBuco666
By implied power DS should take it.

But then Hulk would be unbeatable with Implied Power
So feats trump it.
Which Thanos has A LOT of and DS has next to...well none.

Tony Stark
plenty of People have one shot Thor before less powerful than Thanos.

Lmao this shows how bad you are using a non cannon source as your proof.

Forum joke title is apt for you

If you don't mind, give a list of plenty that have one shotted THOR...

Warlord
Thanos summons a worm

yaadaveyaa
I'm not blaming the character Zop. But when every single time he is in a comic he is written poorly its kind of hard to like him.

it makes us sentry fans appreciate the good times more lol

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Been done before. Deathry needs more feats to merit a victory over the Mad Titan. But the good news is when wasp was following Deathry to stop Exitar she exclaimed "Thor recruited help, but later we may have another problem" then Deathry made his intentions all along clear. I thought that part was hilarious when I first read it. But anyways this means that Deathry may potentially be a key or main antagonist in a future arc, meaning way more feats. When that time comes, then we can debate.

well said

Decimus
Lol,Thanos would atomize Death Sentry especially after his relatively recent showing against black bolt and avengers .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.