Great and Powerful Oz vs. Alice in Wonderland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fictional fantasy land vs. fictional fantasy land in an epic war type siege thread. Each side is separated by 20 miles in between them. This is Tim Burton's Alice film.

Dramatic Gecko
Holy crap this is actually a good match up! This is a lot better then most crap you make.

I'm gonna say Oz because of the Witches but I ain't got no clue how they will do against the Jubowoki.

Time Immemorial
Wan't this the movie about where he goes around having sex with all the cute witches?

quanchi112
Well ?

Time Immemorial
Oz winssmile

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Wan't this the movie about where he goes around having sex with all the cute witches?

YEAH DAWG!

Oz wins hands down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
YEAH DAWG!

Oz wins hands down. Is it close ?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is it close ?

Would you rather screw Mila Kunis or a rabbit?

quanchi112
Would you rather screw Mila Kunis or a rabbit? This isn't about sex, goon.

Dramatic Gecko
This isn't about sex, goon.

War is always about sex. Troy started over sex rights for one movie (and the resources of Asia Minor), Alexander the Great left on his war campaign so he could screw his gay partner where no one would catch him out (and go down in history), Hitler... well hitler was a psycho.

SEX IS WAR.

And the Witches Obliterate if they beat he Jubowoki, so its WItches vs Jubowoki! THe rest can fight is they want but it will have no effect on the outcome.

quanchi112
War is always about sex. Troy started over sex rights for one movie (and the resources of Asia Minor), Alexander the Great left on his war campaign so he could screw his gay partner where no one would catch him out (and go down in history), Hitler... well hitler was a psycho.

SEX IS WAR.

And the Witches Obliterate if they beat he Jubowoki, so its WItches vs Jubowoki! THe rest can fight is they want but it will have no effect on the outcome. They both have armies as well. It isn't just about the witches, friend.

Just take a look at this again, tell you what. Act the battle out and post a response after you do so.

Dramatic Gecko
They both have armies as well. It isn't just about the witches, friend.

Just take a look at this again, tell you what. Act the battle out and post a response after you do so.

I told you, both armies can fight as much as they want, and in all honesty those flying Baboons are probably the best soldier to utilise. The card and chess warriors with superior armour will probably wreck the Oh Wee OH Guards. But I feel that they will be torn apart by the Baboons. The Jubowoki defeats everything in its path and needs to be the key siege tool if they were to take the emerald city, but he is vulnerable to the wicked witches and they should use hit and run tactics as to avoid them. But once and all out assault is under way from Oz, the green dudes act as cannon fodder (pawns), the Baboons swoop in and destroy, and the Witches can take care of all the AiW heroes. ANd then its a face off against the Jubowoki.

quanchi112
I told you, both armies can fight as much as they want, and in all honesty those flying Baboons are probably the best soldier to utilise. The card and chess warriors with superior armour will probably wreck the Oh Wee OH Guards. But I feel that they will be torn apart by the Baboons. The Jubowoki defeats everything in its path and needs to be the key siege tool if they were to take the emerald city, but he is vulnerable to the wicked witches and they should use hit and run tactics as to avoid them. But once and all out assault is under way from Oz, the green dudes act as cannon fodder (pawns), the Baboons swoop in and destroy, and the Witches can take care of all the AiW heroes. ANd then its a face off against the Jubowoki. You really have a high opinion of the Jabberwocky.

Dramatic Gecko
You really have a high opinion of the Jabberwocky.

Actually the witches would decimate it once they corner it. I'm just waiting for an ALice defender before I just write it off.

quanchi112
Actually the witches would decimate it once they corner it. I'm just waiting for an ALice defender before I just write it off. If there are any Alice fans they are in hiding.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm sure the Cheshire cat can take out a few witches but I think he'll eventually get cut down and once he does I can't think of anything else in the Wonderland universe that stands even close to what the witches have in their arsenal. I'm sure there is a strong argument to be made in defense of, Wonderand but I really don't know or care enough to go back watch the movies lol. Although, going off of what I remember I think that focusing on the caterpillar and Cheshire cat could amount a decent argument.

We know that Oz is capable of great offensive magic. However, Wonderland isn't without it's magic. It may be argued that, Wonderland possess a more powerful base of magic than OZ because everything, in Wonerland is seemingly based in or works off of magic. For example, isn't it plausible to assume that many of the potions in Wonderland could be mass produced into a weapon? Take the potions that allow people to shrink and grow massively tall. If that potion has an endless source then I don't think there is anything in the world of OZ that can defend against an army of 200 foot tall and microscopic soldiers. Taking that proposal even further, what if the shrinking potion were used to shrink it's enemies.

Esau Cairn
Would you rather screw Mila Kunis or a rabbit?

I'd rather screw & THEN eat the rabbit afterwards.

What I'm saying is that I'd rather be labelled a rabbit-f@#ker than a cannibal. cool

quanchi112
Do not turn this noble thread into a den of iniquity.

Mindship
I think Oz has greater attack potential, but Wonderland is more... nonsensical (?) in its "natural" laws. I would imagine it would be harder to inflict damage upon.

I dunno. Maybe the two worlds should just open an arena and let Dorothy and Alice go at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindship
I think Oz has greater attack potential, but Wonderland is more... nonsensical (?) in its "natural" laws. I would imagine it would be harder to inflict damage upon.

I dunno. Maybe the two worlds should just open an arena and let Dorothy and Alice go at it. Dorothy wasn't in the Oz movie.

Mindship
Dorothy wasn't in the Oz movie. My bad. I saw "Oz" and fast-forwarded right to Judy Garland.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindship
My bad. I saw "Oz" and fast-forwarded right to Judy Garland. I forgive you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.