Thanos vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
The avatar of Death

vs

Thor
Hulk
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Captain Marvel
Spectrum

All are bloodlusted including Thanos. Fight takes place in an indestructible planet, but with destructible objects. No bfr.

Fight!

pym-ftw
Team. Poor Thanus

carver9
Thanos dies badly.

zopzop
Thanos.

We've already seen how Thanos treats that Team's most powerful member, the rest of the Team won't be so lucky.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos.

We've already seen how Thanos treats that Team's most powerful member, the rest of the Team won't be so lucky.

Lol.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Lol.
Oh you.....chair

carver9
You have different people here with different power sets and you are claiming that since he shrugged off Thors lightning (not his hammer shot though) he could withstand/tank...

A punch from the strongest being on the planet: Hulk
An ongoing assault from Hyperion
An assault from Blue Marvel

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks?

ShadowFyre
Even Thanos isn't taking this team on by himself. He will put up a better fight than any other trans level character though. C'mon Zop, that was Thor's weakest and most commonly used energy projection attack. And now they are not on Earth having to worry about the planet or their own teammates dying.

I could give Thanos the win over any 2 or maybe even any 3 of them at tops. With hype and bm trying to pummel him and cap marvel and spectrum running around being somewhat useless but still kind of a distraction that should give Hulk enough time and space to get up to his apesh#% bonkers levels while Thor whips up the winds of a million worlds or gets a godblast in. Even if it doesn't kill him, he will at least retreat or be ko'ed.

celeyhyga17
http://i.imgur.com/lHQo5.gif

zopzop
You have different people here with different power sets and you are claiming that since he shrugged off Thors lightning (not his hammer shot though) he could withstand/tank...

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks? Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Even Thanos isn't taking this team on by himself. He will put up a better fight than any other trans level character though. C'mon Zop, that was Thor's weakest and most commonly used energy projection attack. And now they are not on Earth having to worry about the planet or their own teammates dying.

I could give Thanos the win over any 2 or maybe even any 3 of them at tops. With hype and bm trying to pummel him and cap marvel and spectrum running around being somewhat useless but still kind of a distraction that should give Hulk enough time and space to get up to his apesh#% bonkers levels while Thor whips up the winds of a million worlds or gets a godblast in. Even if it doesn't kill him, he will at least retreat or be ko'ed.
Really?

Thor : Force Block (already done to an AMPED Thor on panel)
Hulk : Mindphuck (already done to Hulk on panel)
Rest of Team : Dead (do I even have to say anything here?)

/Fin

EDIT :
And Carver are you seriously comparing the Team's damage output to Odin/Galactus/Omega/Maker? I hope you aren't.

pym-ftw
Thanos.

We've already seen how Thanos treats that Team's most powerful member, the rest of the Team won't be so lucky. scans of BM vs Thanos?

stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
scans of BM vs Thanos?

stick out tongue
laughing
Good one.

pym-ftw
thumb up

ShadowFyre
Thanos is in my top 5 favorite Marvel characters and the only reason I give the team this is because of Thor and Hulk. Thor has deus ex machina attacks that go well beyond herald level and Hulk can achieve those as well. Nothing else need be said....

..But damn, Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus as well...and dished out attacks that would leave Mjolnir the only thing left standing...Floating. I'm going to leave this thread before I start losing faith in my original answer.

celeyhyga17
Don't forget Thanos is bloodlusted too. He's not phukkin around anymore.

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/carry-on.gif

ShadowFyre
Let's get something straight here. Despite his jobbing these past few years, Thor is still the top dog on this team here in both damage output, versatility and experience in fighting and either hurting or outright defeating characters way out of herald league. (Don't get worked up Carv, this isn't HOTM Hulk or WB hulk so he's gonna have to take 2nd until he gets mad enough to exceed a godblast).

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanos is in my top 5 favorite Marvel characters and the only reason I give the team this is because of Thor and Hulk. Thor has deus ex machina attacks that go well beyond herald level and Hulk can achieve those as well. Nothing else need be said....

..But damn, Thanos has survived attacks from Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus as well...and dished out attacks that would leave Mjolnir the only thing left standing...Floating. I'm going to leave this thread before I start losing faith in my original answer.
Let's face it, Thor is the most powerful character on Team and Mjolnir is one of the most powerful weapons any herald possesses. This is how Thanos treats them :
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf-2/442387/thanos_stop_mjolnir.jpg

What chance does the rest of the Team have? None.

Insane Titan
Thanos goes super sayain ftw

carver9
Really?

Thor : Force Block (already done to an AMPED Thor on panel)
Hulk : Mindphuck (already done to Hulk on panel)
Rest of Team : Dead (do I even have to say anything here?)

/Fin

EDIT :
And Carver are you seriously comparing the Team's damage output to Odin/Galactus/Omega/Maker? I hope you aren't.

You see, arguments like this is kind of lacking. I can use the same type of argument against you. Thor has rocked Galactus, Odin, damaged Chaos King while he was at his Prime. Hulk has assisted in destroying mini universes, shook an infinite amount of dimensions during a fist scuffle, killed Galaxy Master, punched through time twice...Hyperion has held back two universe, stopped a rogue planet from moving, survived two universes exploding in his face.

We debate on average showings and yes, Thanos has high end durability but you thinking he can beat a team of this caliber, let alone TANK their attacks is outright crazy.

carver9
Let's face it, Thor is the most powerful character on Team and Mjolnir is one of the most powerful weapons any herald possesses. This is how Thanos treats them :
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf-2/442387/thanos_stop_mjolnir.jpg

What chance does the rest of the Team have? None.

That's your opinion. Thanos isn't stopping a punch from Hulk, no matter how you put it.

zopzop
That's your opinion. Thanos isn't stopping a punch from Hulk, no matter how you put it.
Thanos already put Hulk on his @$$ and then had his wench finish him off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Insane Titan
Thanos would just turn Hulk back to banner

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos would just turn Hulk back to banner
Or mind rape him...........again.

KuRuPT Thanosi

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks?

Carver Carver Carver... How are you buddy?

Last I checked.. Thanos was made to sit there and let people pound on him and not do anything in return. This is a fight and Thanos is bloodlusted. When Thanos gets serious or goes Saiyan mode... Part of this team is already one shot. So that doesn't leave much to "tag up on thanos while he just stands there" Even so, even if he did.. These guys imo don't honestly have what it takes to truly put him down. They just don't. After awhile... sure.. but not before he mounts and offensive himself and puts them down. I just don't see it. Thanos literally laughed at Thor and his lighting.. Lighting that has pummeled even the Hulk and many others.. I don't see why you think it's so unreasonable to think they'll have a hard time hurting him. They will

carver9
Thanos already put Hulk on his @$$ and then had his wench finish him off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When? I remember him doing two things when facing Hulk. He mind attacked him and he punched him once and sent his general's in to face Hulk. Thanos tends to avoid a fights against Hulk for some strange reason. I can't remember them having an extended fight. It doesn't matter since this isn't about Hulk. This isn't about Thanos vs a team and he gets wrecked here.

Kurupt...I will respond to your post soon, shopping with my crazy a** girl.

Branlor Swift

That is the most craziest thing I have heard. Who has tanked attacks from these individuals for you to think Thanos would shrugg off their attacks? I think it will interesting to see these types of posts if what is rumored in Infinity Revelations is true.

In any case, meow.

ShadowFyre
I disagree with a godblast or a punch from Hulk (at his higher levels) not hurting him at all. That a bit much even for Thanos. But after Thanos first attack, Hulk,hype and Thor are gonna be the only ones left and it could go downhill from there but it won't be an easy win for either side. I'm saying its a split. Both have the ability to take this. That's the most you will get out me Zop.

zopzop
I disagree with a godblast or a punch from Hulk (at his higher levels) not hurting him at all. That a bit much even for Thanos. But after Thanos first attack, Hulk,hype and Thor are gonna be the only ones left and it could go downhill from there but it won't be an easy win for either side. I'm saying its a split. Both have the ability to take this. That's the most you will get out me Zop.
This blatant disrespect for Thanos' ability to floor the Team is angering me! mad

You're this close to me unleashing my inner Quan on you! Final Warning......

ShadowFyre
Quan on...Nobody can quan like quan. Thanos is my favorite comic villian ever and yes, I have to resort to Thor and Hulks high end showings to get a win but with the rest of the team they can get some wins.

Terryc250
I don't think Thanos loses "badly". We've seen how hes treated Hulk/Thor a couple times already. He seems to just wreck herald level beings without much effort. If Thanos were to fight them one at a time, I would say Thanos clears easy, if its him vs the team at once, I think its 50/50.

Insane Titan
When? I remember him doing two things when facing Hulk. He mind attacked him and he punched him once and sent his general's in to face Hulk. Thanos tends to avoid a fights against Hulk for some strange reason. I can't remember them having an extended fight. It doesn't matter since this isn't about Hulk. This isn't about Thanos vs a team and he gets wrecked here.

Kurupt...I will respond to your post soon, shopping with my crazy a** girl. carver why are still trying to use this Thanos avoids Hulk myth? This was put to bed in HOTU when Thanos warned him to stay in line or he'd make him to Dr Strange.

As we saw in Infinity Thanos didn't see Hulk as a real Threat , as he had his less powerful generals deal with him, hell proxima owned Hulk and Corvus had Hulk at his mercy ready to cut his head off

DTM

Not just a Hulk, but a Bloodlusted Hulk. Youre automatically starting Hulk out at his highest point, his most rage enhanced, thats something Hulk normally has to work to, but here he starts with it.

Yeah, Thanos is powerful, no doubt about it, but no way his normal self is beating this team.

carver9
carver why are still trying to use this Thanos avoids Hulk myth? This was put to bed in HOTU when Thanos warned him to stay in line or he'd make him to Dr Strange.

As we saw in Infinity Thanos didn't see Hulk as a real Threat , as he had his less powerful generals deal with him, hell proxima owned Hulk and Corvus had Hulk at his mercy ready to cut his head off

Not what I'm saying. What I am saying is, Thanos and Hulk has never had a fight to play out in full without circumstances and those circumstances usually results in Thanos doing. Don't understand why he don't just physically over power Hulk and blast and beat on him if he is so far above Hulk.

Their last fight, Hulk jumped out there to face all of them by himself, I'm trying to figure out why Thanos didn't do the same. Why send in your generals 'with a plot weapon' to face one guy when overall, you are suppose to have enough power to run through Hulk? Doesn't make sense to me.

Why send in the Hulk to fight the Avengers when overall, you are suppose to be so far above Hulk and the Avengers, that you shouldn't need someone beneath you fighting your battles.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Not just a Hulk, but a Bloodlusted Hulk. Youre automatically starting Hulk out at his highest point, his most rage enhanced, thats something Hulk normally has to work to, but here he starts with it.

Yeah, Thanos is powerful, no doubt about it, but no way his normal self is beating this team.

Wow!!! I didn't even think about it like that. Hulk is bloodlusted. Thanos dies, badly.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Wow!!! I didn't even think about it like that. Hulk is bloodlusted. Thanos dies, badly. at times you're worse than h1 , Hulk doesn't have the power or showing to say he could kill a Thanos lvl character

carver9

DarkSaint85
I'm still not getting it though. He fought Binary and Thor but sent someone in with a plot weapon to deal with Hulk. Why? If I knew upfront that I could beat/destroy a single guy that came out there to fight 3 of us, there's no reason for me to send in my general's to face you, when overall, I know that I would walk through you with ease. This is literally the second time he saved face against Hulk.

Also, during the gauntlet Saga, it was referenced that Hulk has the power to kill Thanos.

Marvel is used to showing Thor getting beaten down; they can't find it in themselves to show Hulk dying. evil face

Insane Titan
I'm still not getting it though. He fought Binary and Thor but sent someone in with a plot weapon to deal with Hulk. Why? If I knew upfront that I could beat/destroy a single guy that came out there to fight 3 of us, there's no reason for me to send in my general's to face you, when overall, I know that I would walk through you with ease. This is literally the second time he saved face against Hulk.

Also, during the gauntlet Saga, it was referenced that Hulk has the power to kill Thanos. you won't get it as you're acting ignorant to hide the fact what was shown on panel. Why don't you think the avengers sent Thor as a distraction instead of Hulk and have Hulk fight Thanos instead of Thor?

Wrong again that wasn't said, Warlock said they would be PREPARED to kill Thanos if the chance came when chatting to him and Logan, plus them words mean nothing as the Maker was said to be able to reverse the Chrunch energies and restart the univers and with that said power Thanos still beat her

carver9
you won't get it as you're acting ignorant to hide the fact what was shown on panel. Why don't you think the avengers sent Thor as a distraction instead of Hulk and have Hulk fight Thanos instead of Thor?

Wrong again that wasn't said, Warlock said they would be PREPARED to kill Thanos if the chance came when chatting to him and Logan, plus them words mean nothing as the Maker was said to be able to reverse the Chrunch energies and restart the univers and with that said power Thanos still beat her

They sent Hulk in because he is their heavy hitter. Why not send in the beast? Cap even said this during their battle against the Starbrand...go get the Hulk because we are going to need him. They also referenced this during their battle against the Phoenix force. Cap said an entire speech to the Hulk in reference on how they would need him in a battle against a powerful foe.

I'm not talking about that instance. Im talking about the part where it was stated by Doctor Strange that he/Hulk have the power to kill Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Marvel is used to showing Thor getting beaten down; they can't find it in themselves to show Hulk dying. evil face

mad

Insane Titan
They sent Hulk in because he is their heavy hitter. Why not send in the beast? Cap even said this during their battle against the Starbrand...go get the Hulk because we are going to need him. They also referenced this during their battle against the Phoenix force. Cap said an entire speech to the Hulk in reference on how they would need him in a battle against a powerful foe.

I'm not talking about that instance. Im talking about the part where it was stated by Doctor Strange that he/Hulk have the power to kill Thanos. needing someone because there powerful is one thing but when the guy when who you're sent in to face only sees you as a mere distraction and not the main threat speaks volumes.

Strange also said Surfer can take Thanos too lol and we know how that always works out, hell he even said only Surger had the power to beat Thanos while Hulk was present during HOTU affair

basilisk
Team really should take this. Thanos would go down, maybe not totally out, but down.

carver9
needing someone because there powerful is one thing but when the guy when who you're sent in to face only sees you as a mere distraction and not the main threat speaks volumes.

Strange also said Surfer can take Thanos too lol and we know how that always works out, hell he even said only Surger had the power to beat Thanos while Hulk was present during HOTU affair

If someone is nothing but a distraction and you can run through them, why not take them out with ease (let also not forget that Hulk smiled at Thanos punch)?

Understandable but a lot of Hype seems to lean towards Hulk when it concerns both Thanos and Hulk going at it.

deathslash
Are we all going to completely ignore that the Avengers had just come back from an intergalactic war and probably weren't at the top of their game?

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
Are we all going to completely ignore that the Avengers had just come back from an intergalactic war and probably weren't at the top of their game?
So Thor's lightening was tired when it struck Thanos? Makes sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
So Thor's lightening was tired when it struck Thanos? Makes sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud

carver9

thumb up

You can see it by looking at them when they hit earth. They wasnt 100%.

zopzop
thumb up

You can see it by looking at them when they hit earth. They wasnt 100%.
thumb up
If Thor's lightening had gotten some R&R before the final assault on Thanos, the results would have been different!

carver9
thumb up
If Thor's lightening had gotten some R&R before the final assault on Thanos, the results would have been different!

Thor lightning is a part of him. If he isn't 100%, his lightning isnt on point either.

zopzop
Thor lightning is a part of him. If he isn't 100%, his lightning isnt on point either.
bash

carver9
bash

Lol...it's the truth buddy. It was even referenced before the fight that the Avengers wasn't at their peek before fighting Thanos.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Thor is living lightning now, wut?

I will need to see scans of this, btw. I always thought lightning was lightning, whether it be summoned by Thor, or summoned by Storm.

Never knew that if Thor was at<100%, his lightning was <100%. It leads me to question so many of my beliefs, about Thor's other fights where he's not 100%.

carver9
Thor is living lightning now, wut?

I will need to see scans of this, btw. I always thought lightning was lightning, whether it be summoned by Thor, or summoned by Storm.

Never knew that if Thor was at<100%, his lightning was <100%. It leads me to question so many of my beliefs, about Thor's other fights where he's not 100%.

no expression really?

DarkSaint85
Hey, I just want to see proof that Thor's lightning was weakened. Simple, right?

carver9
Hey, I just want to see proof that Thor's lightning was weakened. Simple, right?

So you think Thor lightning comes from Mjlonir?

DarkSaint85
Nope. He summons it. He does a spell, and it happens. Of course, he doesn't do it like Strange with incantations and stuff, because as the God of Storms, he only needs to think it, and the lightning occurs.

But its just normal lightning.

No different to the lightning that occurs during a storm. Or to the lightning that might occur by technological means.

Now, say, if he had the OF, and did a timestop, it'll be the same as a timestop done by tech means, right? evil face

carver9
Nope. He summons it. He does a spell, and it happens. Of course, he doesn't do it like Strange with incantations and stuff, because as the God of Storms, he only needs to think it, and the lightning occurs.

But its just normal lightning.

No different to the lightning that occurs during a storm. Or to the lightning that might occur by technological means.

Now, say, if he had the OF, and did a timestop, it'll be the same as a timestop done by tech means, right? evil face

Where are you getting this from? Thor lightning is completely different than lightning that is summoned during a storm...it's magical in nature. Then, Thor lightning is a part of him. If he is fatigued, his power level also feels this as well. Thor lightning isn't = to Storm (from the Xmen) lightning...two completely different sources of power and nature of power.

DarkSaint85

I'll leave this here, and am calling you out, Scan Daddy.

Prove that the lightning was weakened.

ShadowFyre
The lightning from Thor can be both I would think. As the god of thunder when he creates regular storms on earth we can't assume that there is magical lightning everywhere. But I would think the lightning he attacked Thanks with was magical. We have seen Thor cover entire planetoids with his lightning so that bolt wasn't shit to what he can actually do.

And Carver, Hulk is supposed to go at it with Thanos solo sometime this year I believe.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting carver

carver9
I havent forgot about you buddy.

h1a8
Team easily. There is no way Thanos can defend himself against all these members simultaneously. When 1 attack connects on him then he is phucked.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Team easily. There is no way Thanos can defend himself against all these members simultaneously. When 1 attack connects on him then he is phucked.
Just when you start making sense in the Spiderman vs Cap/DD/Wolverine thread, you come here and post this.

Oh well....

h1a8

Not to say that I agree with Carv but he did in fact attempt to prove it. His reasoning is as follows:

1. Thor's lightning has been referenced to come from him. His ability to summon it is irrelevant since some magical users are more powerful than others when using the exact same spell (it takes concentration and energy to make the spell stronger).

2. Thor wasn't 100% so that means his ability to summon the lightning was poorer than usual.

That's his reasoning.

It is valid in some degree though. But I disagree since I feel the writer's intention wasn't that Thor's lightning was weaker (the writer wasn't thinking about the fact that Thor wasn't 100% at all).

h1a8
Just when you start making sense in the Spiderman vs Cap/DD/Wolverine thread, you come here and post this.

Oh well....

lol leave me alone zop.
You know I love Spidey.

But anyway, how can Thanos defend against 4 attacks launched at him from all angles at the same time? If he puts his shields up then he can't attack himself.

If one of those attacks hit him then it will stagger him allowing the others to pile on him.

Note: If we are using the latest Thanos as a basis of the Thanos that will be represented here then that changes things a little. That means we can pick any single instance of a character as the basis to represent themselves on a forum fight.

DarkSaint85
Not to say that I agree with Carv but he did in fact attempt to prove it. His reasoning is as follows:

1. Thor's lightning has been referenced to come from him. His ability to summon it is irrelevant since some magical users are more powerful than others when using the exact same spell (it takes concentration and energy to make the spell stronger).

2. Thor wasn't 100% so that means his ability to summon the lightning was poorer than usual.

That's his reasoning.

It is valid in some degree though. But I disagree since I feel the writer's intention wasn't that Thor's lightning was weaker (the writer wasn't thinking about the fact that Thor wasn't 100% at all).

Some comic scans would be nice.

zopzop
lol leave me alone zop.
You know I love Spidey.

But anyway, how can Thanos defend against 4 attacks launched at him from all angles at the same time? If he puts his shields up then he can't attack himself.

If one of those attacks hit him then it will stagger him allowing the others to pile on him.

Note: If we are using the latest Thanos as a basis of the Thanos that will be represented here then that changes things a little. That means we can pick any single instance of a character as the basis to represent themselves on a forum fight.
I just think you seriously underestimating Thanos my friend.

His "average" showings save he can take this team out.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver Carver Carver... How are you buddy?

Last I checked.. Thanos was made to sit there and let people pound on him and not do anything in return. This is a fight and Thanos is bloodlusted. When Thanos gets serious or goes Saiyan mode... Part of this team is already one shot. So that doesn't leave much to "tag up on thanos while he just stands there" Even so, even if he did.. These guys imo don't honestly have what it takes to truly put him down. They just don't. After awhile... sure.. but not before he mounts and offensive himself and puts them down. I just don't see it. Thanos literally laughed at Thor and his lighting.. Lighting that has pummeled even the Hulk and many others.. I don't see why you think it's so unreasonable to think they'll have a hard time hurting him. They will

I agree, Thanos is bloodlusted, but so are the others. I also agree, Thanos went super Saiyan and pushed a couple of Heralds back but I think you are ignoring the context. Hyperion got stabbed through by a sword that rips through atoms. Hell, after this, he falls to the ground before Thanos went Super Saiyan. So yeah, Thanos blowing back Hyperion, a damaged Hype, is reasonable. Lets move on. Thor, yes, he pushed Thor back a bit but Thor was ok. The only thing it did was rip his clothing. What exactly did Thanos going Super Saiyan do.? This isn't a pushing contest. Hulk...Hulk didn't even get the chance to fight Thanos. Thanos punched him once, Hulk smiles at Thanos punch, and then he is taken out by a plot weapon. Binary...she is fighting Proxima, Thanos sneak attacks her from behind. Nice showing Thanos. He did good against Thor but lets not pretend like he dropped Thor. Hell, looking at the fight, they were pretty even. Thor hits him with two lightning bolts, Thanos tanks both. Thor dive bomb him knocking Thanos off of his ft. Thanos punch him, knocking Thor off of his ft, Thor gets up and tanks Thanos super Saiyan attack.

What is there for me to see that proves he can take a team of this caliber that's bloodlusted. Then you have a guy on the team that gets more powerful by the second when bloodlusted. Team stomps.

Insane Titan
If someone is nothing but a distraction and you can run through them, why not take them out with ease (let also not forget that Hulk smiled at Thanos punch)?

Understandable but a lot of Hype seems to lean towards Hulk when it concerns both Thanos and Hulk going at it. Why should he take the time to do something what lesser people can do as shown and Thanos had other pressing issues as explained.

if Hulk was so amushed by the punch when did he come for Thanos again.

Stop with the lying crap again Carver, because its been show that in every encounter they have got physical in Thanos has looked superior in.

Infinity war Thanos used both Hulk and Thing as ragdolls and in Infinty he easily swatted him away like a fly

Insane Titan
Are we all going to completely ignore that the Avengers had just come back from an intergalactic war and probably weren't at the top of their game? Just like how Thanos had just tanked 3 BB screams

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree, Thanos is bloodlusted, but so are the others. I also agree, Thanos went super Saiyan and pushed a couple of Heralds back but I think you are ignoring the context. Hyperion got stabbed through by a sword that rips through atoms. Hell, after this, he falls to the ground before Thanos went Super Saiyan. So yeah, Thanos blowing back Hyperion, a damaged Hype, is reasonable. Lets move on. Thor, yes, he pushed Thor back a bit but Thor was ok. The only thing it did was rip his clothing. What exactly did Thanos going Super Saiyan do.? This isn't a pushing contest. Hulk...Hulk didn't even get the chance to fight Thanos. Thanos punched him once, Hulk smiles at Thanos punch, and then he is taken out by a plot weapon. Binary...she is fighting Proxima, Thanos sneak attacks her from behind. Nice showing Thanos. He did good against Thor but lets not pretend like he dropped Thor. Hell, looking at the fight, they were pretty even. Thor hits him with two lightning bolts, Thanos tanks both. Thor dive bomb him knocking Thanos off of his ft. Thanos punch him, knocking Thor off of his ft, Thor gets up and tanks Thanos super Saiyan attack.

What is there for me to see that proves he can take a team of this caliber that's bloodlusted. Then you have a guy on the team that gets more powerful by the second when bloodlusted. Team stomps.

You're not understanding though... That was Thanos just getting pissed off and his energy alone was blowing people back.. He didn't directly blast Hyperion or Thor or Binary... Which is my point. He was only amping up his power and going Saiyan mode with energy flowing out all around him. Imagine what he would do if he directly attacked them with that kinda of direct power.. GAME OVER. Also, he's one shot killed heralds before in his weakest form.. He's put down thor in two shots in his weakest form. That has nothing to do with Saiyan mode. My point is... If Thanos is pissed.. he's one shotting or two shotting a few of these guys.. Then what? Then it's no longer a team attacking him.. It's a smaller team already hurt... Not good odds for them.

celeyhyga17
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir181-Godblastv212.jpg

ShadowFyre
I'm telling ya.A godblast will put Thanos down. I will give it might not kill him, but it will win the fight.

Damborgson
Yes it would

ShadowFyre
Yes it would kill him? He has survived some pretty powerful attacks before.

Tony Stark
Thanos dies badly.

yes

Without question

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yes it would
Godblast > Gungnir focused Odinforce? confused

celeyhyga17
http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin9_zps4696580c.jpg

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin10_zpsc59bd01f.jpg

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin11_zps115d2bc0.jpg

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin12_zpsc80d6f04.jpg

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin13_zpsba530034.jpg

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o783/dbzrk/Odin14_zpsd01dc78b.jpg

One-Punch
That's insane durability. Just prior a less serious Odin one-shot Surfer and Drax.

deathslash
Just like how Thanos had just tanked 3 BB screams Wasn't that machine syphoning the power away from BB's screams?

carver9
Wasn't that machine syphoning the power away from BB's screams?

Yes, it was even conformed in the same comic he is referencing that BB scream wasn't at full power. He was weakened.

Insane Titan
His first scream was at full power, ignore carver trying to lowball a Thanos feat as usual.

The other two where still powerful as shown by the destruction the second caused.

The third Thanos took point blank to face was still stronger than the one WWH took and was sent flying

carver9
So Thanos withstood a scream that caused planetary level devistation and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island? Because that is the type of scream Hulk withstood (do I really need to post the planetary devistation or the chunk out of the moon since I've posted it on numerous of occasions). If the answer is yes, prove it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

Insane Titan
So Thanos withstood a scream that caused planetary level devistation and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island? Because that is the type of scream Hulk withstood (do I really need to post the planetary devistation or the chunk out of the moon since I've posted it on numerous of occasions). If the answer is yes, prove it.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 So because you think BBs attack blew a chunk out a lifeless chunk of rock it was more impressive, lol your idea that colleteral damage means a better showing is laughable. The attack seemed nothing like as powerful as the one Thanos going by how the attack was drawn

Why do you think BB had Attilian cleared so he could unleash on Thanos.

Medusa even said BBs master blow would destroy Hulk and we both know how words mean more than showings in your eyes.

BBs first whisper rocked Hulk and sent him flying which is fact

TBH i dont know i why responded to you, as you flat out lied as everbody knows BBs first scream was at full power

carver9
So because you think BBs attack blew a chunk out a lifeless chunk of rock it was more impressive, lol your idea that colleteral damage means a better showing is laughable. The attack seemed nothing like as powerful as the one Thanos going by how the attack was drawn

Why do you think BB had Attilian cleared so he could unleash on Thanos.

Medusa even said BBs master blow would destroy Hulk and we both know how words mean more than showings in your eyes.

BBs first whisper rocked Hulk and sent him flying which is fact

TBH i dont know i why responded to you, as you flat out lied as everbody knows BBs first scream was at full power

Not because he blew a chunk out of the moon, it's because he also caused planetary ruins while fighting Hulk on the moon.

Huh? So you think BB attack against Thanos was more devistating because of the way it looked? Because it was cute? Really? You're ignoring everything that happened with BB scream when he tagged Hulk with it, completely ignoring it.

Lol...BB snuck attack Hulk with a whisper that sent him flying and Hulk gets up and say "I didn't come here for a whisper, I came here to hear you SCREAM" and you are using that as something that damaged Hulk? You gotta do better than that.

Lol, Medusa hyping her husband doesn't mean anything, especially when we have Hulk holding BB almost dead body. There's one thing when we have statements concerning two in a battle, but when we have the outcome of the battle, that throws statements completely out of the window.

Why would BB ask everyone to stay in a building that he is about to lay waste to? A building that had a bomb in it (A bomb that absorbed BB scream during the time he used it against Thanos). Guess what, BB didnt fight Hulk anywhere close to civilians, he took the fight outside, away from the city. I know one thing, Hulk was perfectly fine after his attack against Bolt whereas Thanos was bleeding from the mouth, ears, etc...

This doesn't have anything to do with WWH though. The Avengers stomp.

Insane Titan
Not because he blew a chunk out of the moon, it's because he also caused planetary ruins while fighting Hulk on the moon.

Huh? So you think BB attack against Thanos was more devistating because of the way it looked? Because it was cute? Really? You're ignoring everything that happened with BB scream when he tagged Hulk with it, completely ignoring it.

Lol...BB snuck attack Hulk with a whisper that sent him flying and Hulk gets up and say "I didn't come here for a whisper, I came here to hear you SCREAM" and you are using that as something that damaged Hulk? You gotta do better than that.

Lol, Medusa hyping her husband doesn't mean anything, especially when we have Hulk holding BB almost dead body. There's one thing when we have statements concerning two in a battle, but when we have the outcome of the battle, that throws statements completely out of the window.

Why would BB ask everyone to stay in a building that he is about to lay waste to? A building that had a bomb in it (A bomb that absorbed BB scream during the time he used it against Thanos). Guess what, BB didnt fight Hulk anywhere close to civilians, he took the fight outside, away from the city. I know one thing, Hulk was perfectly fine after his attack against Bolt whereas Thanos was bleeding from the mouth, ears, etc...

This doesn't have anything to do with WWH though. The Avengers stomp. Yeah the moon a lifeless chunk of rock its no big deal.

The irony of you saying im ignorant lol, any who read the comic could see the scope width and length of BBs scream was intended to be stronger than what Hulk took as BB say Hulk as pal and he didnt Thanos

Suppose you think BBs attack on Hulk was more powerful than what Odin did to Thanos because of the envoromental damage eh.

Dont you ever stop lying how was it a sneak attack Hulk went to confront him, and the use of the word scream was a play on words as to hear him scream in pain, even a child would understand the context of that.

So Medusa saying something she knows about ie BBs power means nothing yet you saying Dr Strange saying Hulk can kill Thanos is valid gtfo with that crap, BB was koed thats it as he was after Thanos had finished with him

He cleared the city not just the building as he knew the devastation his attack wiould cause, another lie from you his voice triggered the bomb thats all.

BB fought Hulk on the moon for the simple reason that where the Inhumans were based lol.

Hulk faced and nose were bleeding from just BB's whisper as shown in the comic, and as for BBs other whisper on Hulk its ages after when we see Hulk holding BBs body so there is no way to determine how Hulk faired and healed in that time.

Tell me how they stomp as one on one non of them can take on Thanos or handle his attack, you think stacking fodder mean something

ShadowFyre
I would hardly consider these guys fodder. Spectrum and Marvel and blue Marvel sure.

Insane Titan
I would hardly consider these guys fodder. Spectrum and Marvel and blue Marvel sure. Thanos has shown Thor is no match for him , Hyperion hasnt do anything combat wise to say he can beat Thanos at all

ShadowFyre
Not on their own. Like I said, Thanks can beat any 3 of these guys easily. But all together they have the ability to take some wins.

carver9
Not on their own. Like I said, Thanks can beat any 3 of these guys easily. But all together they have the ability to take some wins.

No he can't.

Insane Titan
Not on their own. Like I said, Thanks can beat any 3 of these guys easily. But all together they have the ability to take some wins. Give me some showing that prove Blue Marvel or Binary are even a problem for Thanos to deal with same with Hyperion.

I need to see actual proof not what people presume based on feats against lesser foes and space cheese feats

ShadowFyre
That's fine bro. Just in my opinion I believe he can take on multiple of these guys but not all of them. In your opinion Carver, minus Hulk and Thor who do you think can do the most damage to Thanks out of the remaining 4? I was going to say Hype but I am changing it to Spectrum maybe due to some plot device power maybe.

ShadowFyre
I stated way earlier that the only ones I believe significant or Hulk and Thor.

ShadowFyre
My damn phone is incapable of saying Thanos. It keeps saying Thanks.

Insane Titan
But we have see how Thanos handles Thor multiple times even PG could only make his nose bleed.

because the team are going all out posters think its a stomp, but Thanos doing the same is massive omni blasts

celeyhyga17
I would hardly consider these guys fodder. Spectrum and Marvel and blue Marvel sure.
You think Blue Marvel would be fodder like these 2?
embarrasment

Stoic

Blue Marvel fodder? You're wrong.

zopzop
Go check out the Comic Book sub forum. Thanos is about to put the beatdown on a Team easily as impressive as this.

Read it and weep haters! dance

ShadowFyre
I call blue marvel fodder because he barely has any history or feats to compare. That last shuma gorath thing and his sentry fight didn't show that he had anything to put thanos down

deathslash
I call blue marvel fodder because he barely has any history or feats to compare. That last shuma gorath thing and his sentry fight didn't show that he had anything to put thanos down erm flash k.o.ing Sentry, beating down Iron man, putting Wonderman on his ass, swatting away Ms. Marvel, chumping Ares, and then proceeding to nearly k.o Sentry after being jumped from behind and having to fight the aforementioned team doesn't insinuate that he has enough physical strength to be a physical threat to Thanos (that's not even mentioning him beating King Hyperion)? I think that you really need to read his feats and showings indicates that he's solidly in the high herald/ low trans tier

carver9
He also threw a gem and almost split the moon in half and lets not forget his showing of moving an asteroid the size of a state with ease.

Badabing
I'm sure that Hulk, Thor, Blue Marvel and Hyperion could replicate the Groot punch ftw. biscuits

Damborgson
By state, do you mean Rhode Island or Texas?

psycho gundam
geography was never his strong suit

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
By state, do you mean Rhode Island or Texas?

Arkansas.

h1a8

I have to find the scans. It was shown when Thor was without Mjolnir and used lightning powers against Ulik and Fenris. It was stated that the power was always in him or something. I don't remember exactly.

h1a8
I just think you seriously underestimating Thanos my friend.

His "average" showings save he can take this team out.

Yes if they sit there and allow him to attack them. The problem is that Thanos won't be able to attack well. He has to defend himself on all sides. This is close to impossible given Thanos speed vs. theirs.

Thanos will get hit by one of their attacks. He will be staggered and then their attacks will pile on him.

Note: Every single showing has Thanos being affected by physical high herald level force. He has no showings of no selling a physical attack made by a high herald level being or greater.

the Darkone
Thanos

Tony Stark
Again... THANOS dies horribly.

DarkSaint85
I have to find the scans. It was shown when Thor was without Mjolnir and used lightning powers against Ulik and Fenris. It was stated that the power was always in him or something. I don't remember exactly.

Am after scans which prove Thor's lightning was weakened against Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
still waiting carver

Kid Kurdy
Team wins. Too much raw power for Thanos to handle.

God Cloth Seiya
Thanos wins

DarkSaint85
I too am waiting, carver.

DarkRaiden
Thanos stomps.

Thor or Spectrum are the two strongest (Spectrum rocked Zeus with her blast)

and neither can really hurt Thanos. Thanos has insane energy durability to the point that Odin trying his best couldn't put him down. And his shields have made Galactus exert himself to the poiint of needing to feed afterwards.

Physically, he clashed with Drax, destroyed a planet, and didn't feel a thing and he's been through a 2 year wide blackhole with minor injuries. Also he nearly killed Surfer in about 7 hits (Surfer has more durability than everyone here except MAYBE Thor).

Thanos can kill any of them with 5 hits or so. He has omnidirectional blasts that will hit all of them at once, has eye beams that two-shotted Thor before, has easily dispatched of Hulk with TP and a casual b-smack, and btw most of the team besides Hulk and Thor don't even have TP defense so he can easily mindrape.

Add in his healing factor, his life drain abilities and transmutation (since he IS bloodlusted) and the fact that he beat a Cosmic Cube being,a nd it's clear that Thanos is far above this team. Even combined. It would take a large group of heralds just to scratch Thanos based on his feats, and he'd still win and outlast them.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Thanos stomps.

and neither can really hurt Thanos. Thanos has insane energy durability to the point that Odin trying his best couldn't put him down. And his shields have made Galactus exert himself to the poiint of needing to feed afterwards.

Physically, he clashed with Drax, destroyed a planet, and didn't feel a thing and he's been through a 2 year wide blackhole with minor injuries. Also he nearly killed Surfer in about 7 hits (Surfer has more durability than everyone here except MAYBE Thor).

Thanos can kill any of them with 5 hits or so. He has omnidirectional blasts that will hit all of them at once, has eye beams that two-shotted Thor before, has easily dispatched of Hulk with TP and a casual b-smack, and btw most of the team besides Hulk and Thor don't even have TP defense so he can easily mindrape.

Add in his healing factor, his life drain abilities and transmutation (since he IS bloodlusted) and the fact that he beat a Cosmic Cube being,a nd it's clear that Thanos is far above this team. Even combined. It would take a large group of heralds just to scratch Thanos based on his feats, and he'd still win and outlast them.

Ok, you can't be serious.

DarkSaint85
So you DO read this thread, I was beginning to think you'd left :-(

Insane Titan
So you DO read this thread, I was beginning to think you'd left :-( You think you will actually get a answer??

operator616

Add in his healing factor, his life drain abilities and transmutation (since he IS bloodlusted) and the fact that he beat a Cosmic Cube being,a nd it's clear that Thanos is far above this team. Even combined.

Maker wasn't a full-potential Beyonder and she was unstable. That's why Thanos was able to beat her.

Apart from the fact that it was outright stated that the Beyonder has taken a vulnerable form (Maker), Thanos feared the true power of the Beyonder which was inside of her, that's the exact reason why he mind-raped her rather than kill her because it would unleash the Beyonder; there's a handbook saying that she only retained a fraction of Beyonder's abilities, and her own bio says that she was a planet-level reality warper (laughable when compared to Beyonder's prior appearances where he was warping entire multiverses across the omniverse)

...Cool feat for Thanos regardless.

Insane Titan
Her madness was have said to have passed when Thanos beat her tho , but everything else is spot on

deathslash
Thanos stomps.

Add in his healing factor, his life drain abilities and transmutation (since he IS bloodlusted) and the fact that he beat a Cosmic Cube being,a nd it's clear that Thanos is far above this team. Even combined. It would take a large group of heralds just to scratch Thanos based on his feats, and he'd still win and outlast them. hysterical

carver9
I too am waiting, carver.

Didn't see your post. About to respond.

carver9
I don't see a post in this thread Dark that I need to reply to you on. Guess I'll move on to Kurupt.

h1a8
Thanos stomps.

Thanos has always been affected by high herald level blunt force. He has never no sold their blunt attacks. Go read his history. Thanos doesn't have a HF worth talking about.

The problem is that you are thinking that the team stands there and allows Thanos to do what he wants. Thanos will be the one being ping pong to death.
The moment one member hits him he will be staggered. They will pile on the attacks until he is koed.

Maker was very weak and had a mortal form.

You are using Thanos highest feats so it's only fair to use the other's as well. That means many of the members can 2 or 3 shot Thanos.

DarkSaint85

Page 3, carver.

DarkSaint85

carver9
Page 3, carver.

I already answered that though.

DarkSaint85
Any comic scans?

Especially as you have so eloquently shown that sometimes, Thor's best performances come when he's not at 100%.

Prove, with comic book scans, that:

ESPECIALLY the second part of the sentence. And its relevance to the Thanos fight.

ShadowFyre
Are y'all still arguing about Thors damn weak ass lightning attack from Infinity 6? That was hardly his most powerful energy based attack. I am a huge Thor fan and I have no problem with Thanos tanking that particular attack. Hell, if Captain Marvel had survived it I would have been just fine. It wasn't even close to what he has dished out before. Its not like Thor used his most powerful attack like Black Bolt did.

DarkSaint85
Are y'all still arguing about Thors damn weak ass lightning attack from Infinity 6? That was hardly his most powerful energy based attack. I am a huge Thor fan and I have no problem with Thanos tanking that particular attack. Hell, if Captain Marvel had survived it I would have been just fine. It wasn't even close to what he has dished out before. Its not like Thor used his most powerful attack like Black Bolt did.

I am calling Carver out to prove that Thor's lightning, whilst no Godblast, was weakened because Thor was tired.

After all, he previously had argued that when Thor is at less than 100%, some of his best performances occur.

ShadowFyre
I think they were all weakened to some degree though it is hard to imagine Thor and Hulk seriously depleted due to the nature of their stamina. Thor has fought for months and I would think that the Hulk could quite possibly match that feat.

Either way, even if he was weakened or at the top of his game I don't think his weakest attack would have much of a difference on a Thanos level character.

And almost every comic book character gives their best attacks after being majorly beat up. When shit hits the fan they get this boost or whatever from willpower or whatever. It probably just seems more significant when characters like Thor,hulk, supes do it due to the nature of their foes and the attacks they withstand previously. ( supernovae explosions etc. Compared to spiderman or batman, getting thrown through a building)

DarkSaint85
I think they were all weakened to some degree though it is hard to imagine Thor and Hulk seriously depleted due to the nature of their stamina. Thor has fought for months and I would think that the Hulk could quite possibly match that feat.

Either way, even if he was weakened or at the top of his game I don't think his weakest attack would have much of a difference on a Thanos level character.

And almost every comic book character gives their best attacks after being majorly beat up. When shit hits the fan they get this boost or whatever from willpower or whatever. It probably just seems more significant when characters like Thor,hulk, supes do it due to the nature of their foes and the attacks they withstand previously. ( supernovae explosions etc. Compared to spiderman or batman, getting thrown through a building)

Exactly. So a combo of Thor being as badass as he is, plus the comic book convention of digging deep and finding the strength within yourself etc, can you really say that his lightning was tired? Which is what carver is saying. And which is what I am asking for proof of.

ShadowFyre
No. I would say that it is just as powerful as ever. If this were a godblast or one of his more powerful attacks I would agree with Carver. But seeing as that bolt is some shit he could whip up on any given Tuesday I don't think so in my oppinion .

Sif: "wanna f#%$"?
Thor: " No. I am just as tired as the lightning I command"

Will probably never be said.

Tony Stark
Thanos stomps.

no expression

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression Agreed thanos wins.

carver9
Exactly. So a combo of Thor being as badass as he is, plus the comic book convention of digging deep and finding the strength within yourself etc, can you really say that his lightning was tired? Which is what carver is saying. And which is what I am asking for proof of.

I concede on.that argument. As for the fight. I wonder why Hulk was taken.out so early in the fight (by a plot of course).

DarkSaint85
I concede on.that argument. As for the fight. I wonder why Hulk was taken.out so early in the fight (by a plot of course).

He was the warm-up act for the main event. I guess he just wasn't that big a draw.

Nobody wants/remembers Foster vs Bailey, everyone's interested in Ali vs Liston.

The plot device weapon is the same reason we have BFR/timestops etc on the forums - it removes all doubt, and is a quick and easy way of ensuring a victory.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're not understanding though... That was Thanos just getting pissed off and his energy alone was blowing people back.. He didn't directly blast Hyperion or Thor or Binary... Which is my point. He was only amping up his power and going Saiyan mode with energy flowing out all around him. Imagine what he would do if he directly attacked them with that kinda of direct power.. GAME OVER. Also, he's one shot killed heralds before in his weakest form.. He's put down thor in two shots in his weakest form. That has nothing to do with Saiyan mode. My point is... If Thanos is pissed.. he's one shotting or two shotting a few of these guys.. Then what? Then it's no longer a team attacking him.. It's a smaller team already hurt... Not good odds for them.

h1a8
That's bs. You are cherry picking. Using Thanos highest feats against the character's lowest feats. Classic low ball high ball tactics.

Problem is some of the members have taken greater forces than Thanos can dish out and still was fine.

Problem is Thanos last showing isn't a representation of him in this fight. Otherwise I can use any showing of a character as a representation of them in this fight.

Problem is Thanos can't defend against all of their attacks at once. He will get hit right away and staggered. Even if we accept the BS that he can 2 shot each member then he wont get a chance to. Thanos has never no sold a high herald level blunt attack in his career. He was always staggered. Thus he can't and will be staggered.

Problem is characters have high and low showings. Thanos highest showings in his weaker form are greater than his average showings in his current form. So we won't fall for the con games (low ball high ball tactic).

Bottom line: Thanos will get stomped here because there are too many attackers. If he attempts to attack one member he has to drop his guard. He will get popped and then the rest of the members will pour on the attacks.

Insane Titan
Why don't you go ahead and name all Thanos low showing you're claiming people have left out then I can utterly destroy your argument once again.

And what's with the Thanos of late crap, his showings have been high and consistent for years apart from what Bendis wrote , prove me wrong

carver9
He was the warm-up act for the main event. I guess he just wasn't that big a draw.

Nobody wants/remembers Foster vs Bailey, everyone's interested in Ali vs Liston.

The plot device weapon is the same reason we have BFR/timestops etc on the forums - it removes all doubt, and is a quick and easy way of ensuring a victory.

He had to be a big deal for the Avengers to send him out there solo and to also have the power of an exploding star slow him down. They gave Proxima two new abikties during that one comic to get rid of the Hulk. It wasn't meant for him to fight during that arc for obvious reasons.

carver9

His energy was blowing Hyperion back, a damaged Hyperion. A Hyperion that was laying on the ground, out. He pushed Thor back. Don't get the point, everyone was ok afterwards.

He did directly attack them though. He punched Hulk who smiled off his attack. He attacked Thor and Thor withstood it. Your only argument is Binary. Don't know what happened with her but during the end, she was standing up and moving around perfectly fine.

Ok, he previously took Thor down. It didn't happen in this issue though and he hit Thor twice to my recollection.

Insane Titan
Lol at carvers twisting , Thanos saw Hulk as the warm up act. Thsnos own words confirmed that

KuRuPT Thanosi
His energy was blowing Hyperion back, a damaged Hyperion. A Hyperion that was laying on the ground, out. He pushed Thor back. Don't get the point, everyone was ok afterwards.

He did directly attack them though. He punched Hulk who smiled off his attack. He attacked Thor and Thor withstood it. Your only argument is Binary. Don't know what happened with her but during the end, she was standing up and moving around perfectly fine.

Ok, he previously took Thor down. It didn't happen in this issue though and he hit Thor twice to my recollection.

The point is that is was only energy that was blowing them back.. he wasn't even attacking them when he went Saiyan.. and yet he was still knocking them back with just the energy spilling out of him. What do you think a direct attack would've done to any of them if just him amping up was knocking them around?

carver9
The point is that is was only energy that was blowing them back.. he wasn't even attacking them when he went Saiyan.. and yet he was still knocking them back with just the energy spilling out of him. What do you think a direct attack would've done to any of them if just him amping up was knocking them around?

He directly hit them though. Who did he push back with his energy?

carver9
Heres the scans. Please point out what you are talking about.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/l0kv.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/f6hd.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/g9j9.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/ba5t.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/i2lq.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/2vuz.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/30/yrcb.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/of4k.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/4v5z.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/53i3.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/200/ef7a.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/9dy4.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/kqd2.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/xvjj.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/05xw.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/e5s6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/bajc.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/pyf3.jpg

ShadowFyre
I kinda see where your both coming from. But in Infinity. Thanos doesn't even have the power to destroy earth. He needed bombs to do it. And some of you say Thanks didn't even want to waste his time on Hulk while others say he was scared. I can see it being interpreted either way depending on who your a fan of.

ShadowFyre
Why don't you go ahead and name all Thanos low showing you're claiming people have left out then I can utterly destroy your argument once again.

And what's with the Thanos of late crap, his showings have been high and consistent for years apart from what Bendis wrote , prove me wrong

Squirrel Girl.
: )

carver9
Lol at carvers twisting , Thanos saw Hulk as the warm up act. Thsnos own words confirmed that

He never said that. He said "all life and all noise is a distraction and should be treated as such".

https://imageshack.com/i/0of6hdj

Unless you consider Hulk as being "all", then you have a point. Thanos sent his general's in to fight the Hulk but fought everyone else. The time before that, he made Hulk fight his battle instead of facing the Hulk (who was right in front of him) himself. Thanos is afraid of getting his wig split.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>