Selene and Blade vs Edward Cullen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I see a few Ed Cullen posts popping up, and I checked to see if this one has been done.

This takes place in a deserted forest. This is Selene after getting the Corvinus blood in her, and Blade is from all three movies. Ed is just Ed, and I see he does a lot of winning in his battles on here.

Can the Death Dealer and The Daywalker put the Twivamp down for good?, or does Ed stand victorious as always.

Selene and Blade are armed to the teeth and Ed has all of his powers.

Stealth Moose
I vote Blade and Selene, only because I hate Edward.

P-Geyser
Damn I should have put this as a poll. I agree I hate Edward Bella and the rest. The only person I like and can tolerate is Michael Sheen.

FrothByte
Fully armed Selene w/ Corvinus blood should be able to take out Edward. She looks like she has the speed to keep up, but not the strength. Still, strength shouldn't matter much if she has weapons (as long as said weapons can penetrate Edward's skin). Blade is a non-factor.

siriuswriter
Does Selene have her little sip of Pureblood?
If so, she stomps alone.
But yea, Edward is a sparkly little pile when they're done.

Firefly218
Edward dies

Uf_gators96
This isn't a contest because Edward can't be hurt by weapons. The only thing that can harm him would be something as strong as a twilight vampire, or something hard and strong enough to penetrate his skin(only vampire and werewolf teeth can do this) Without his indestructibility he still wins because of his insane physical power and speed. Vampires in the twilight saga can run in excess of a hundred miles an hour, and are several thousands of times stronger than any human. Edward rips them both in half in a fraction of a second.

NemeBro
Yeah, Edward wins.

Bullets and blades will do nothing to him.

He's going to rip Selene and Blade to pieces bare-handed.

Twilight is pretty mad lame but, as far as vampires in fiction go, they're fairly powerful.

Firefly218
I haven't seen twilight, but Edward seems kinda lame

juggerman
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, Edward wins.

Twilight is pretty mad lame but, as far as vampires in fiction go, they're fairly powerful.

thumb up

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, Edward wins.

Twilight is pretty mad lame but, as far as vampires in fiction go, they're fairly powerful. But couldn't Selene & Blade be able to catch up with Edward's speed?

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But couldn't Selene & Blade be able to catch up with Edward's speed?

Did you really bring up a 5 year dead thread to ask a stupid question?

No they can't. Especially not Blade.

Eon Blue
Edward wins. Easily.

ShadowFyre
Selene is just as fast as Edward, and far more skilled

Surtur
Frost was a bullet timer even before he got his upgrade so I guess it depends on if you wanna say Blade is slower than Frost. If not, he should at least have the fastest reaction time here.

I honestly haven't kept up with Underworld beyond the first two films, but Selene never showed she could bullet time in those.

She is indeed more skilled than Edward, she has been fighting supernatural beings for centuries and Edward has been...hunting deer and stuff.

KingD19
But she can't hurt him, while he's very strong enough to hurt her. And he can read her mind to know her every move.

Also Edward has shown plenty of skill during his fights with the Volturi and the Newblood Army. Enough that coupled with his telepathy makes him a monster in a fight.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
I honestly haven't kept up with Underworld beyond the first two films, but Selene never showed she could bullet time in those.

Selene from the first two films is WAY slower than she currently is.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DependentThornyBlacknorwegianelkhound-size_restricted.gif

ShadowFyre
She can't hurt him? She is pretty damn strong.

ShadowFyre
She can't hurt him? She is pretty damn strong.

Adam Grimes
No. Edward one-shot kills them before they even see him.

Putinbot1
Only watched the first twilight, threw up for days afterwards. Thought Selene was one of the sexiest vamps ever and have masturbated furiously over her peeling off her leather pants. The blade movies, even Trinity were great. The only good thing about Twilight was the bird in it, who despite always looking like she needed a wash, would still love her sitting on my face dirty. I have nothing relevant to say about this battle.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No. Edward one-shot kills them before they even see him.

Well the speed feat posted for Selene shows her as far faster than Eddie.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the speed feat posted for Selene shows her as far faster than Eddie.

Selene also has pretty decent strength and blunt force durability. Some feats from pre-current amp Selene:

Sends a van tumbling with a shoulderblock:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WarmheartedAlarmedAtlanticbluetang-mobile.mp4

Takes hits from an Uber Lycan experiment:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SafeAmusedEwe-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SeriousWillingDuiker-mobile.mp4

Who is strong enough to casually fling cars around:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SafeCookedCassowary-mobile.mp4

But, as I said in another thread, I am hardly a Twivamp expert. I think I've only watched 2 of those movies all the way through and seen bits and pieces of the others, so not sure how it all stacks up. But, from what I know, Ed definitely has better piercing durability than her and can read minds, which she can't. But I'm mainly just posting some feats for people either rusty or not up to date on the Underworld side of things.

But as mentioned in the first line of this post, those are from before the Var Dohr ritual, where she gained the massive speed boost and such.

ShadowFyre
Edward is not blitzing Selene. That's absurd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.