Edward Cullen vs "La Magra" Deacon Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted PIS/CIS-less H2H deathmatch in Central Park, Manhattan.
Who takes this?

juggerman
Edward

KingD19
How? Edward has no way to put down La Magra for more than a few seconds.

BruceSkywalker
is this a joke??

La Magra isn't going to stay down too long, Edward has no chance

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
How? Edward has no way to put down La Magra for more than a few seconds. La Magra has no way to put Edward down at all.

KingD19
I never said he did. I was merely pointing out that Edward couldn't physically harm La Magra. He heals far too quickly.

michaelx
Stalemate unless you include PIS.

Psychotron
La Magra wins. Edward is ridiculously overrated. I saw those shitty films and Edwardo barely has any worthwhile feats.

marwash22
yeah, besides ripping a tree from it's roots, running at speeds in excess of 500 mph, having skin harder than granite and reading his opponents mind, he has no worthwhile feats at all.

just because you don't like the characters or because the movies are shit, doesn't mean you can ignore facts.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
La Magra wins. Edward is ridiculously overrated. I saw those shitty films and Edwardo barely has any worthwhile feats. He pushed a tree so hard he uprooted it, and stopped a speeding van with one hand.

I don't entirely buy into the the potency dadudemon claims as Edward's strength (Boy I worded that strangely), but it is a pretty good feat. Far above anything any vampire in Blade did, strength-wise.

Psychotron
Originally posted by marwash22
yeah, besides ripping a tree from it's roots, running at speeds in excess of 500 mph, having skin harder than granite and reading his opponents mind, he has no worthwhile feats at all.

just because you don't like the characters or because the movies are shit, doesn't mean you can ignore facts.

Originally posted by NemeBro
He pushed a tree so hard he uprooted it, and stopped a speeding van with one hand.

I don't entirely buy into the the potency dadudemon claims as Edward's strength (Boy I worded that strangely), but it is a pretty good feat. Far above anything any vampire in Blade did, strength-wise.

All well and good but La Magra is basically immortal and he's strong enough to hurt him. He rips his head off sooner or later.

BTW uprooting a tree and stopping a van (moving sideways mind you) is not as impressive as dadudemon makes it out to be.

FrothByte
Does Deacon have any strength feats that show he can hurt Edward?

NemeBro
All well and good but La Magra is basically immortal and he's strong enough to hurt him. He rips his head off sooner or later.

BTW uprooting a tree and stopping a van (moving sideways mind you) is not as impressive as dadudemon makes it out to be. They are considerably more impressive than La Magra's feats.

Psychotron
They are considerably more impressive than La Magra's feats.

I don't really agree, but it's irrelevant. Edwardo can't kill him. La Magra can.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Does Deacon have any strength feats that show he can hurt Edward?

He pretty much brought Blade to a knee with 3 shots. And he was clearly playing around with him.

NemeBro
La Magra couldn't make Edward flinch with a punch.

Psychotron
Yeah, right. The Wolves were fighting the fairies on equal footing, and La Magra was strong enough to make Blade his *****.

NemeBro
Blade isn't even a tenth as strong as Edward.

Psychotron
What is so impressive about uprooting a damn tree? There are people in the real world who can uproot small trees with their hair. It's very unimpressive. Blade has great durability as seen from his fights with Nomak and Drake, and yet Frost put him on his ass with ease. He couldn't even compete. Plus, there is still the matter of La Magra's immortality.

ThorinWoofer
If I remember correctly, when Blade cut off one if Frostmagras limbs, he was basically made of blood.

Edward drinks him like a kool-aid jammer.

Psychotron
Yeah, sure. If that's how it worked then Blade would have done it.

NemeBro
What is so impressive about uprooting a damn tree? There are people in the real world who can uproot small trees with their hair.

Empasis.

Edward's tree was not small.

It is also rather obvious that you lack the scientific knowledge to disprove the feat.

Robtard
Far above anything any vampire in Blade did, strength-wise.

Nomak prying open those massive blast-doors might come close.

Drake using Blade's body to create a massive crater in what looked like a stone floor is probably superior to pushing over a tree.

NemeBro
"Massive crater" lol?

Calm down.

The blast doors though? Maybe, I forgot that feat.

Psychotron
Yeah, both Drake and Nomak had good strength feats, and Blade went toe to toe with them. He couldn't really do that against La Magra.

KingD19
Because La Magra was super fast for some reason and couldn't be hurt. He gave Blade one really good hit that sent him flying across the room I think.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Because La Magra was super fast for some reason and couldn't be hurt. He gave Blade one really good hit that sent him flying across the room I think.

And that's why he wins.

carver9
I don't know who wins this. Kind of hard to judge since Frost doesn't have the fts Edward have.

DarkSaint85
I'm Team Edward.

dadudemon
Wait...

Edward is fast but I don't think he's a bullet-timer. I mean, he's really fast but nothing about their speed feats suggest Twivamps are bullet timers in reaction speed.

Deacon Frost dodged bullets, easily.

Deacon Frost has Blade in speed and Edward in speed. Deacon cannot be killed with regular means. Takes drugs because Deacon is apparently made of liquid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.