Cullens vs Immortals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Vampires vs Gods from Immortals

Uf_gators96
I haven't seen the immortals, but the Cullen's are virtually indestructible and incredibly physically powerful. They can run in excess of a hundred miles an hour, and are many thousands of times stronger than any human. So if the gods could be killed, I imagine the Cullen's would have the best chance of doing so.

juggerman
The gods

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Uf_gators96
I haven't seen the immortals, but the Cullen's are virtually indestructible and incredibly physically powerful. They can run in excess of a hundred miles an hour, and are many thousands of times stronger than any human. So if the gods could be killed, I imagine the Cullen's would have the best chance of doing so.

Both seemed on the same speed and strength level.

NemeBro
In terms of speed the Immortals might be quicker, the Cullens stronger.

That said, Poseidon's huge tidal wave feat skews this in favor of the gods.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro

That said, Poseidon's huge tidal wave feat skews this in favor of the gods.

Considering they were gods, they might be stronger?

quanchi112
Immortals stomp.

Uf_gators96
Twi vamps have "godlike power, speed, and grace" and they're so durable that it is impossible for them to kill themselves, even by doing things like jumping off a several-thousand foot high cliff face onto solid stone like Carlisle tried, and he was unharmed. Their strength is described as "unimaginable", their speed "instantaneous"..

Uf_gators96
Oh and they can't drown.. Their actually commonly referred to as just "immortals" throughout the series ironically

Robtard
But a zippo can take them out. So there's that.

KingD19
Are we doing that thing again? Where people just cite book shit for movie v forum?

Silent Master

Can the Cullens withstand a charged hammer shot from Thor or the Hulk's leviathan punch?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can the Cullens withstand a charged hammer shot from Thor or the Hulk's leviathan punch?

Doubtful, as thy been broken down by less.

The Spleen

That said, Poseidon's huge tidal wave feat skews this in favor of the gods. How so? And what counter do the Gods have for the incredible powers the Twivamps have?

God Cloth Seiya
Zeus is stronger than any of them.

Epicurus
Immortals win.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Spleen
How so? And what counter do the Gods have for the incredible powers the Twivamps have? How so what?

Poseidon ramming the water produced a tidal wave almost as big as your mother's ass. The Twivamps don't have raw power like that.

StealthRanger
What "incredible powers" do the Cullens have? I'm assuming you were referring to exotic powers

Dramatic Gecko
Exotic Powers of the Cullens:

1. Seeing the future: Only works on Humans and Vampires.
2. Reading Minds: When has that ever helped?
3. Altering Emotions: ... I'll let you figure out how useful that is.
4. Bella: Blocking Vampire Abilities, not God Abilities.

Dramatic Gecko
Twi vamps have "godlike power, speed, and grace" and they're so durable that it is impossible for them to kill themselves, even by doing things like jumping off a several-thousand foot high cliff face onto solid stone like Carlisle tried, and he was unharmed. Their strength is described as "unimaginable", their speed "instantaneous"..

If this person would take their tongue out of Edwards but hole for a second, he might remember that Bella is the Story Teller of Twilight. If you ever did Advanced English you would know that one of the first questions we ask about a book is: "Is the Narrator a reliable source?" The answer for Twilight is no which is the case of many First Person Novels. And I'd like you to respect the fact that this is Movie Versus not Book Versus, but by all means go ahead and quote the thoughts of a fictional 17 year old air head.

StealthRanger
That and it's not as if terms like "godlike" or "instantaneous" or "unimaginable" are very definitive to begin with

That and, movie vs.

KingD19
Zeus smacks them with a fire chain.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Zeus smacks them with a fire chain.

Lol, agreed.

The Spleen
Yeah, because the Cullens are so slow they'll just stand there amirite?

KingD19
The Immortals Gods are pretty damn fast. So I don't see your point.

Dramatic Gecko
I will not tolerate the misconception that Twilight Vampires are any faster than about 100 Km/h.

Robtard
That's like 378.9 mph in American.

Dramatic Gecko
No its like 66 mph.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Exotic Powers of the Cullens:

1. Seeing the future: Only works on Humans and Vampires.
2. Reading Minds: When has that ever helped?
3. Altering Emotions: ... I'll let you figure out how useful that is.
4. Bella: Blocking Vampire Abilities, not God Abilities.

1. Seeing the future: Doesn't work on werewolves
2. Reading minds: Doesn't seem to work on Bella
3. Altering Emotions... can help put an opponent's guard down
4. Bella: Allows her to block special abilities. Unknown whether it's limited to just vampires.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by FrothByte
4. Bella: Allows her to block special abilities. Unknown whether it's limited to just vampires.

1. Doesn't work on Werewolves or half bloods. It has something to do with the amount of Chromosomes, meaning it might not work on other species or maybe gods.
2. Yeah I know. He could read the Immortals' minds.
3. Useful, yes, but it will have little effect on the outcome.
4. True, its unknown, but its proven to only to block abilities that involve mental hindrance. Which is why Alice can read her mind and Jasper can fiddle with her emotions.

quanchi112
Immortals stomp.

NemeBro
Yeah, because the Cullens are so slow they'll just stand there amirite? The gods were fairly fast too.

Mindset
How so what?

Poseidon ramming the water produced a tidal wave almost as big as your mother's ass. The Twivamps don't have raw power like that. laughing out loud

Firefly218
Immortals stomp

Dramatic Gecko
It is decided! SPAM FOR EVERYBODY!

The Spleen
The Immortals Gods are pretty damn fast. So I don't see your point. Vampire powers. Learn them.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by FrothByte

So those are "dar incredeburu vampiah powahs"?

Pfffff ahahahahahaha

Though number 4 strikes me as a no limit fallacy

What's the most powerful thing she's "blocked"

The Spleen
Originally posted by StealthRanger
So those are "dar incredeburu vampiah powahs"?

Pfffff ahahahahahaha

Though number 4 strikes me as a no limit fallacy

What's the most powerful thing she's "blocked" Those are only four of the vampire powers.

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Special_abilities

KingD19
You do realize this is the Cullen Family vs the Immortals right? Not every vampire from Twilight? So it's the powers they have, plus Emmet's "Strength", because he doesn't get a mind power.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Immortals stomp.

Originally posted by Epicurus
Immortals win.

Originally posted by Firefly218
Immortals stomp
Immortals rape.

The Spleen
You do realize this is the Cullen Family vs the Immortals right? Not every vampire from Twilight? So it's the powers they have, plus Emmet's "Strength", because he doesn't get a mind power. OK, then I have one name for you. Alice.

KingD19
OK, then I have one name for you. Alice.

Oh yeah, how could I forget about Alice. Her precog will win the day except...well it won't. She clearly states she can't use it on the shapeshifters or Renesmee because she has no experience being a shapeshifter or a human/vampire hybrid. She can see vampires because she is one, and she can see humans because she was one. Since she's never been a God, stands to reason her power won't work on them either.

The Spleen
Oh yeah, how could I forget about Alice. Her precog will win the day except...well it won't. She clearly states she can't use it on the shapeshifters or Renesmee because she has no experience being a shapeshifter or a human/vampire hybrid. She can see vampires because she is one, and she can see humans because she was one. Since she's never been a God, stands to reason her power won't work on them either. Her powers not working on the individuals you stated are one thing, saying they will not work here is highly debatable. She can't see anything involved with the werewolves/shape-shifters or vampire hybrids, this has been established, but to say it rolls over to Gods, well, there is no proof of that.

Besides, there are other powers to consider.

KingD19
Her powers not working on the individuals you stated are one thing, saying they will not work here is highly debatable. She can't see anything involved with the werewolves/shape-shifters or vampire hybrids, this has been established, but to say it rolls over to Gods, well, there is no proof of that.

Besides, there are other powers to consider.

We don't need proof. We have Alice, a master of her own powers words. She says she can't see shapeshifters and hybrids because she has no experience being a shapeshifter or a hybrid. But since she is a vampire and was a human, then her powers work on them.

That means since she's never been a God, she wouldn't be able to see Gods. Why would that apply to just them and not everything else? She shouldn't be able to see Children of the Moon(True Twilight Werewolves), or Gods, or anything else not human or Vampire because she herself said that was what she was limited to.

And we've already pointed out how the others powers won't help much.

The Spleen
We don't need proof. We have Alice, a master of her own powers words. She says she can't see shapeshifters and hybrids because she has no experience being a shapeshifter or a hybrid. But since she is a vampire and was a human, then her powers work on them.

That means since she's never been a God, she wouldn't be able to see Gods. Why would that apply to just them and not everything else? She shouldn't be able to see Children of the Moon(True Twilight Werewolves), or Gods, or anything else not human or Vampire because she herself said that was what she was limited to.

And we've already pointed out how the others powers won't help much.

You're speculating. There is no proof to back up your claims.

KingD19
It's not speculation. It's what Alice herself said. If she can't work her mojo on wolf spirit shapeshifters and vamp hybrids because she herself stated her powers don't work on beings she has no experience living as, why would she be able to precog on beings who don't even exist on her world? Beings she has never experienced existing as. You need to put your bias aside and realize I'm not speculating, you're just reaching so the vampires can win.

Time Immemorial
It's not speculation. It's what Alice herself said. If she can't work her mojo on wolf spirit shapeshifters and vamp hybrids because she herself stated her powers don't work on beings she has no experience living as, why would she be able to precog on beings who don't even exist on her world? Beings she has never experienced existing as. You need to put your bias aside and realize I'm not speculating, you're just reaching so the vampires can win.

He tries to exploit the weakest parts of characters powers then tries to apply it to all characters he's arguing for and some how try to make it their most powerful asset.

Typical from a spleen.

The Spleen

Reaching? You did see the final fight scene of the Twilight films, yes?

The Spleen
Also, in the final fight scene in Immortals, the Gods were being stabbed and were bleeding by the Titans, who are far slower and not as strong as the Twivamps.

Just saying.

Time Immemorial
Also, in the final fight scene in Immortals, the Gods were being stabbed and were bleeding by the Titans, who are far slower and not as strong as the Twivamps.

Just saying.

No the fight was the same speed as when Ares went up against the humans, they were all fighting in super speed. The fight was fimled in slow motion to show the super speed. Quit downplaying feats.

meep-meep
Oh yeah, how could I forget about Alice. Her precog will win the day except...well it won't. She clearly states she can't use it on the shapeshifters or Renesmee because she has no experience being a shapeshifter or a human/vampire hybrid. She can see vampires because she is one, and she can see humans because she was one. Since she's never been a God, stands to reason her power won't work on them either.

Logical reason ftw.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No the fight was the same speed as when Ares went up against the humans, they were all fighting in super speed. The fight was fimled in slow motion to show the super speed. Quit downplaying feats.

Exactly. If you compare how humans move and reacted to the vampires vs how they reacted to Ares... The gods are so much father than the camps it's ridiculous.

Time Immemorial
Exactly. If you compare how humans move and reacted to the vampires vs how they reacted to Ares... The gods are so much father than the camps it's ridiculous.

Exactly I would say super peed was on par and filmed similar to from Smallville. He could move around people like they were standing still, moving so fast in essence stopping time due to such a unreal speed displayed.

The Spleen
No the fight was the same speed as when Ares went up against the humans, they were all fighting in super speed. The fight was fimled in slow motion to show the super speed. Quit downplaying feats. What am I downplaying? The Twivamps are faster than the Gods, there's no disputing that. The Twivamps are WAY more durable also. Given the fact that they are strong enough to rip apart vampires that are granite tough, they are stronger.

So, faster, stronger and more durable. Add on their powers and they have a huge advantage here.

KingD19
Did you even see Immortals?

Gkrw_7BXSHg

If you think the Twi-Vamps are faster after watching that vid, then you're clearly biased. Ares was moving so fast people were pretty much standing still. No vampire has ever moved that fast.

Also, they're "granite" tough, well Zeus casually knocked Ares through several feet of granite with so much force that he was obliterated. Also Ares was whacking people hard enough that their heads/torso's exploded on impact. Again, no vamp has ever hit a person that hard, or another vamp for that matter.

The Spleen
Did you even see Immortals?

Gkrw_7BXSHg

If you think the Twi-Vamps are faster after watching that vid, then you're clearly biased. Ares was moving so fast people were pretty much standing still. No vampire has ever moved that fast.

Also, they're "granite" tough, well Zeus casually knocked Ares through several feet of granite with so much force that he was obliterated. Also Ares was whacking people hard enough that their heads/torso's exploded on impact. Again, no vamp has ever hit a person that hard, or another vamp for that matter.

O'rly? Observe:

TD0_YIOZ1d8

Edward just did yes

Now, let's talk durability. Picture this: Zeus and Edward stand side by side. 10 feet way is Rambo with an AK47. Rambo empties a full clip into Zeus, then an entire clip into Edward. What is the result?

Dramatic Gecko
O'rly? Observe:

TD0_YIOZ1d8

Edward just did yes

Now, let's talk durability. Picture this: Zeus and Edward stand side by side. 10 feet way is Rambo with an AK47. Rambo empties a full clip into Zeus, then an entire clip into Edward. What is the result?

Too bad you are a spleen and not a brain, other wise you would have noticed that Aro even stated that human technology is getting to a point that they pose a threat to Vampires. Have Gods ever had to worry about this?

KingD19
O'rly? Observe:

TD0_YIOZ1d8

Edward just did yes

Considering humans are standing still to Gods, if he wanted he could probably dodge or possibly even pick bullets out of flight. But also considering the durability the God's showed(smacking into the ocean from the top of Olympus, etc..) and that it took Titans to hurt them well he could potentially tank the bullets too.

But onto the fight between Felix and Edward. It's one of my favorite fight scenes in the series, but if you notice Bella is pretty much following the entire fight, even when they blur around she sees what's going on. Ares was moving so fast that people were literally in ultra slow motion trying to react. He killed 9 people in the time it took for one guy to fly across that small room. And judging from the way he was moving, he was taking his time and showing off, he probably could have done it faster.

Dramatic Gecko
Its true, Twifans keep overpowering the vamps.

KingD19
Yep. In that same video he posted, Felix whose special power like Emmett is just greater strength than a normal vampire, is fighting a weakened Edward, and the greatest thing he does is crack some steps and the floor. Zeus whipped Ares through several feet of solid stone. And we never saw him again.

The Spleen
Too bad you are a spleen and not a brain, other wise you would have noticed that Aro even stated that human technology is getting to a point that they pose a threat to Vampires. Have Gods ever had to worry about this?

Dodge. In no way, shape or form did you answer my question.

The Spleen
Considering humans are standing still to Gods, if he wanted he could probably dodge or possibly even pick bullets out of flight. But also considering the durability the God's showed(smacking into the ocean from the top of Olympus, etc..) and that it took Titans to hurt them well he could potentially tank the bullets too.

Lol, I love it. "Probably, possibly, potentially." Epic speculation.

Truth be told, after a full clipm of AK fire Edward would be pissed off, while Zeus would be full of holes.

They were blurring and then stopping, she saw them when they slowed down. When they were speed blitzing she didn't see them.

Try again.

The Spleen
Yep. In that same video he posted, Felix whose special power like Emmett is just greater strength than a normal vampire, is fighting a weakened Edward, and the greatest thing he does is crack some steps and the floor. Zeus whipped Ares through several feet of solid stone. And we never saw him again. The floor was marble, babe. Edward was slammed into it with such force it cracked. Also, Edward did something the Gods cannot do. And BTW, the steps were shattered, not merely cracked.

Regen. Have a nice day big grin

NemeBro

Just saying. By all means, prove that they are far slower.

In terms of strength feats, Zeus arguably shits on all the Twivamps.

Time Immemorial
The floor was marble, babe. Edward was slammed into it with such force it cracked. Also, Edward did something the Gods cannot do. And BTW, the steps were shattered, not merely cracked.

Regen. Have a nice day big grin

Zeus is faster then all of them and they cant take fire. The fire chain he used would kill them.

The vampires can run fast in one direction, does not mean super speed. You have failed to prove how the vampires are faster considering the wolfs are pretty much just as fast and constantly running from them and getting caught a few times. The steps were shattered. Really strawman, the Gods cannot do that. Keep grasping at straws.

The Spleen
By all means, prove that they are far slower.

In terms of strength feats, Zeus arguably shits on all the Twivamps. OK, I will concede that far slower was an exaggeration, but the Twivamps are clearly faster.

Zeus can be stabbed and will bleed. The Cullens are far more durable.

The Spleen
Zeus is faster then all of them and they cant take fire. The fire chain he used would kill them.

The vampires can run fast in one direction, does not mean super speed. You have failed to prove how the vampires are faster considering the wolfs are pretty much just as fast and constantly running from them and getting caught a few times. The steps were shattered. Really strawman, the Gods cannot do that. Keep grasping at straws. Lol, Zeus is most certainly not faster. To burn them, he must first shatter them.

The Twivamps can move fast in all directions, it's right there in the movies. Fact.

NemeBro
OK, I will concede that far slower was an exaggeration, but the Twivamps are clearly faster.

Zeus can be stabbed and will bleed. The Cullens are far more durable. Based on what? Seriously, by all means tell me.

Zeus can be stabbed by superhumans, sure. But if Zeus stabbed the Cullens, they would also bleed. Actually he could rip any of them in half.

KingD19
How are the vampires faster? We have direct comparisons of humans reacting to vampires and humans reacting to Gods. When human's react to vampires, they aren't so slow they look like they're frozen in time. Ares kicked a man through the air and killed 9 of his friends before he hit the wall. No vampire has ever moved that fast.

And Neme is right, Zeus' strength/magic is on clear display as he knocks Ares more than a few feet through solid stone and leaves a gaping hole, as well as the statue pull.

Also his fire whip would set them ablaze as soon as it hits them due tot he sheer force behind it. They'd crack/shatter/crumble from a hit.

Time Immemorial
They are not faster, he has no proof or screen feats. He's just trolling and making stuff up without evidence.

Time Immemorial
Lol, Zeus is most certainly not faster. To burn them, he must first shatter them.

The Twivamps can move fast in all directions, it's right there in the movies. Fact.

He would break then in half before they could even blink and burn them alive before they could think.

Moving fast is not super speed, this is super speed, quit trolling without screen feats

h15iu2seVoI

The Spleen
They are not faster, he has no proof or screen feats. He's just trolling and making stuff up without evidence. Lol, sure I am. I again refer you to Alice.

Go ahead, say she can't see the future when Gods are involved. I dare you.

KingD19
She can't. Because she said she can't. If you're going to straight up ignore what the characters themselves said...well that's evidence that we basically win this debate.

The Spleen
Yes, she said she can't. But let me ask you this. Let's say a random movie character says they cannot speak spanish, then, a second later, they speak fluent spanish. Which takes precedence? What they said or what they did?

KingD19
When in the movies did she display her ability to use her precognition on someone other than humans or vampires? Did she use it on the Quiluets? Did she use it on Renesmee?

And even if she did, how did she do it? The wiki said the closer she is to someone, or the more attuned, the easier it is. Well she's not attuned to any of the Gods. And even if her power did work, the Gods as proven by Ares are still vastly faster than them.

So she'd know Zeus is about to kick her in the titty, but she wouldn't be able to stop it.

The Spleen
When in the movies did she display her ability to use her precognition on someone other than humans or vampires? Did she use it on the Quiluets? Did she use it on Renesmee?

And even if she did, how did she do it? The wiki said the closer she is to someone, or the more attuned, the easier it is. Well she's not attuned to any of the Gods. And even if her power did work, the Gods as proven by Ares are still vastly faster than them.

So she'd know Zeus is about to kick her in the titty, but she wouldn't be able to stop it.

See, did you watch the final fight of the Twilight movies? What is Alice doing to Aro at the end? She is showing him the future. And in this vision, there are....wait for it.........Wolves!!! Now, how was she able to see the Wolves in her vision? Because there were vampires involved in the vision. She was able to see the future of the vampires AND what was happening around them. She is ATTUNED to he family, therefore she can see their future and EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around her family in said vision.

So, according to what was SHOWN in the movie, Alice will be able to use her powers in full in this fight.

Consider yourself pwned.

KingD19
See, did you watch the final fight of the Twilight movies? What is Alice doing to Aro at the end? She is showing him the future. And in this vision, there are....wait for it.........Wolves!!! Now, how was she able to see the Wolves in her vision? Because there were vampires involved in the vision. She was able to see the future of the vampires AND what was happening around them. She is ATTUNED to he family, therefore she can see their future and EVERYTHING and EVERYONE around her family in said vision.

So, according to what was SHOWN in the movie, Alice will be able to use her powers in full in this fight.

Consider yourself pwned.

Pwned? Hahahaha what?

So Alice can see her family getting slaughtered? Even if she can use her powers in such a roundabout fashion, and that's a big if, how will that help? You've seen how fast Ares is. And we've seen that while vampires are fast, they aren't Immortals fast. As they've been zipping around humans and humans are actually reacting, asking what's going on, seeing blurs, etc... People were statues to Ares.

Time Immemorial
Lol, sure I am. I again refer you to Alice.

Go ahead, say she can't see the future when Gods are involved. I dare you.
Lie told
She can't. Because she said she can't. If you're going to straight up ignore what the characters themselves said...well that's evidence that we basically win this debate.
Lie caught
Yes, she said she can't. But let me ask you this. Let's say a random movie character says they cannot speak spanish, then, a second later, they speak fluent spanish. Which takes precedence? What they said or what they did?
Retracting because you were caught lying.

The Spleen
Pwned? Hahahaha what?

So Alice can see her family getting slaughtered? Even if she can use her powers in such a roundabout fashion, and that's a big if, how will that help? You've seen how fast Ares is. And we've seen that while vampires are fast, they aren't Immortals fast. As they've been zipping around humans and humans are actually reacting, asking what's going on, seeing blurs, etc... People were statues to Ares.

Nah, you see, Alice was able to see the future of her family, which she projected to Aro. In the same vision, she showed him we wolves would be doing. So what I said stands, unless you have some other explanation as to how Alice was able to see what the would be doing.

Doesn't matter how fast Ares is. She'll know right where he is gonna be at all times, how and when he will attack and she will convey this to Edward, who will convey it to the rest of the team. If you think this is a huge advantage, think twice.

See, I don't expect you to accept this because it destroys your argument many times over.

The Spleen
Lie told

Lie caught

Retracting because you were caught lying. O'rly? Even though I have definitive, indisputable video evidence backing my claim?

See, I am saying what I KNOW, backed with evidence. You are saying what you THINK, with nothing to back it up.

I win.

Lestov16
Spleen, you got destroyed in this debate. Just stop, man.

The Spleen
O'rly? So are you denying that Alice was able to see the future involving the wolves?

Lestov16
Even if she can, all she will see is her family get slaughtered along with herself, right before it actually happens. It's not like she has battle pre-cog like Cris Johnson which will allow her to switch tactics mid-fight. They are phucked against the Greek yogur-Gods.

Time Immemorial
O'rly? Even though I have definitive, indisputable video evidence backing my claim?

See, I am saying what I KNOW, backed with evidence. You are saying what you THINK, with nothing to back it up.

I win.

You were caught lying, mind shutting up? You have no definitive, indisputable proof.

You have won nothing but shown your self as a fool.

Time Immemorial
O'rly? So are you denying that Alice was able to see the future involving the wolves?

Seeing the future of them all dying changes nothing.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even if she can, all she will see is her family get slaughtered along with herself, right before it actually happens. It's not like she has battle pre-cog like Cris Johnson which will allow her to switch tactics mid-fight. They are phucked against the Greek yogur-Gods.

Lol, right befire it actually happens? So now the Gods are allowed to attack first, while the Twivamps can only sit and watch? Man, you must really want a win. laughing out loud

The Twivamps will have pretty much a mind-meld here. like Jacen/Jaina/Anakin Solo had in the NJO books. This advantage is HUGE, like it or not.

The Spleen
You were caught lying, mind shutting up? You have no definitive, indisputable proof.

You have won nothing but shown your self as a fool.

Hey, here's an idea, tell me how Alice saw the Wolves in her vision? How's about it, Champ? Got an answer, or just more insults to throw at me?

Lestov16
Lol, right befire it actually happens? So now the Gods are allowed to attack first, while the Twivamps can only sit and watch? Man, you must really want a win. laughing out loud

The Twivamps will have pretty much a mind-meld here. like Jacen/Jaina/Anakin Solo had in the NJO books. This advantage is HUGE, like it or not.

Well the vamps won't be sitting around. They'll be getting speedblitzed and killed while Alice is doing her vision quest, right before the Greeks WTFpwn Alice herself.

Neural Handshake doesn't mean shit when the opponents are easily faster than them.

God Cloth Seiya
Didn't really want to go to deep into this thread but, gods win. Like it or not. Zeus is stronger than them, Ares is faster than them, Poseidon throws an ocean at the them. I don't see the fagpires doing anything here.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Didn't really want to go to deep into this thread but, gods win. Like it or not. Zeus is stronger than them, Ares is faster than them, Poseidon throws an ocean at the them. I don't see the fagpires doing anything here.

I see them dying.

God Cloth Seiya
The gods aren't dying in this thread. The Fagpires are.

Dramatic Gecko
Yes.... that is what I said.

God Cloth Seiya
Lol, I miss read it, my bad.

Time Immemorial
Hey, here's an idea, tell me how Alice saw the Wolves in her vision? How's about it, Champ? Got an answer, or just more insults to throw at me?

Has nothing to do with this fight, every versus battle you think some tricks and future sense is going to save who ever is fighting you opponent. Vamps cannot win this.

NemeBro
I'm still waiting for proof that the Cullens are faster.

KingD19
What proof?

The Spleen
Easy, fellas, one thing at a time. First, address this:

Then we can move on.

Dramatic Gecko

Then we can move on.

Because the writers of the movie needed a fight scene instead of the piece of crap ending in the book. So they crossed their fingers and hoped no one would notice the contradiction.

The Spleen
Because the writers of the movie needed a fight scene instead of the piece of crap ending in the book. So they crossed their fingers and hoped no one would notice the contradiction. Oooooooooooooor......Alice was able to see the Wolves in her vision because her family was in said vision. So here, she will be able to see the Gods because her family is involved.

Pretty simple. So her powers will work fine here. Agreed?

Dramatic Gecko
No. Because I know how it works... exactly. If the wolves are involved at all you can't see. But that wasn't the case because they wanted a fight scene.

The Spleen
No. Because I know how it works... exactly. If the wolves are involved at all you can't see. But that wasn't the case because they wanted a fight scene. Yes, but since she was shown seeing the Wolves in a vision, we have to accept that what is shown>>>>what is said.

Your "just cuz' reply doesn't cut it here.

Time Immemorial
Yes, but since she was shown seeing the Wolves in a vision, we have to accept that what is shown>>>>what is said.

Your "just cuz' reply doesn't cut it here.

Super Speed for Immortals is beyond any feat shown from vamps. So fast that Ares kicking the soldier, and him killing everyone before he reached the wall.

Alice visions cannot save them.

The Spleen
Super Speed for Immortals is beyond any feat shown from vamps. So fast that Ares kicking the soldier, and him killing everyone before he reached the wall.

Alice visions cannot save them. So you accept that Alice will be able to see the Gods just fine in her visions?

Time Immemorial
So you accept that Alice will be able to see the Gods just fine in her visions?

Doubtful as they are tiers above vampires. They are Gods. Even if they did, her vision shows the truth of what is about to take place. She cannot change the future.

The Spleen
Doubtful as they are tiers above vampires. They are Gods. Even if they did, her vision shows the truth of what is about to take place. She cannot change the future.

She will be able to see the Gods just fine. She can indeed change the future if she sees it and reacts accordingly.

Time Immemorial
She will be able to see the Gods just fine. She can indeed change the future if she sees it and reacts accordingly.

She's not stopping the Gods from killing them all.

The Spleen
She's not stopping the Gods from killing them all. So you concede that she will see the Gods just fine in her visions? It's OK, we both know the answer is yes.

Concede this point to me and we can move on.

Time Immemorial
So you concede that she will see the Gods just fine in her visions? It's OK, we both know the answer is yes.

Concede this point to me and we can move on.

No she can't see what the Gods are thinking.

The Spleen
No she can't see what the Gods are thinking. But she can see what they are DOING. This is a huge advantage no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

Time Immemorial
But she can see what they are DOING. This is a huge advantage no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

"Hey guys the Gods are going to come kill us all because they are faster and stronger, be warned!"

The Spleen
"Hey guys the Gods are going to come kill us all because they are faster and stronger, be warned!" Sure, why not. roll eyes (sarcastic) If that helps you to sleep better, have at it.

Time Immemorial
Sure, why not. roll eyes (sarcastic) If that helps you to sleep better, have at it.

Concession accepted.

The Spleen
Concession accepted. Lol, you mad.

"Concession accepted", translation= "I have no argument and am I am incapable of forming independent thought."

Sucks to be you.

Time Immemorial
Lol, you mad.

"Concession accepted", translation= "I have no argument and am I am incapable of forming independent thought."

Sucks to be you.

Keep pooping in your pants. Vampires die due to higher power of the Gods.

KingD19
So seeing someone aim a gun at you and pulling the trigger is a huge advantage? That's essentially what you're saying.

As even though you see the muzzle flash, the bullet is still too fast for you to react to.

Alice can see what they do all she likes, but she can't change it.

Even then, it took 5 movies for her to be able to see the shifters. You assume she can automatically do so with Gods.

The Spleen
So seeing someone aim a gun at you and pulling the trigger is a huge advantage? That's essentially what you're saying.

As even though you see the muzzle flash, the bullet is still too fast for you to react to.

Alice can see what they do all she likes, but she can't change it.

Even then, it took 5 movies for her to be able to see the shifters. You assume she can automatically do so with Gods.

I ask again: How was Alice able to see the Wolves in her visions? Why is it that the only answer thus far has been "Because the directors wanted a final fight scene?" Why can't anyone counter this question?

Time Immemorial
I ask again: How was Alice able to see the Wolves in her visions? Why is it that the only answer thus far has been "Because the directors wanted a final fight scene?" Why can't anyone counter this question?

Same stupid argument you use in every thread. She can't change the future, deal with it.

KingD19
She couldn't see the Wolves until the final movie. After she'd befriended them and been around them for a while. Did Renesmee show up in her vision though?

Regardless, it took time for her to see them. Are you claiming it didn't take till the last movie for her power to suddenly work on Jacob and his fluffy family?

The Spleen
Same stupid argument you use in every thread. She can't change the future, deal with it. Lol sure. Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

The Spleen
She couldn't see the Wolves until the final movie. After she'd befriended them and been around them for a while. Did Renesmee show up in her vision though?

Regardless, it took time for her to see them. Are you claiming it didn't take till the last movie for her power to suddenly work on Jacob and his fluffy family?

Biggets reach ever. Epic fail. She saw the wolves because her family was involved. Her families future was shown to her, and the wolves were part of that future. This is why she was able to see them.

If the wolves are on the other side of town playing poker, no vamps or humans around, then yeah, she cannot sense them.

"She was able to see them min her vision becasue she had befriended them", what idiocy. laughing

Time Immemorial
Lol sure. Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

She said she can't change the future. Are you stupid on purpose?

Dramatic Gecko
I'm gonna say it again. The only reason Alice saw the wolves is because the writers needed an action scene. There is no explanation on screen. You can make up your theories but the point is Alice Couldn't see Bella if Jacob was involved. It is just an inconsistencies and Alice cannot see wolves in the future.

That's the way it is no matter how much you argue. Also, like Time Immemorial said, it wouldn't help anyway.

The Spleen
She said she can't change the future. Are you stupid on purpose? Then explain how she was able to see the Wolves in her vision. And do go with what Gecko said, that is fail.

The Spleen
I'm gonna say it again. The only reason Alice saw the wolves is because the writers needed an action scene. There is no explanation on screen. You can make up your theories but the point is Alice Couldn't see Bella if Jacob was involved. It is just an inconsistencies and Alice cannot see wolves in the future.

That's the way it is no matter how much you argue. Also, like Time Immemorial said, it wouldn't help anyway.

Lol, fail again. Doesn't matter what the writers wanted, all that matters is what was shown. And what was shown? Alice seeing the Wolves in her vision.

Dramatic Gecko
Lol, fail again. Doesn't matter what the writers wanted, all that matters is what was shown. And what was shown? Alice seeing the Wolves in her vision.
Fail my arse. Your personnel opinion is void. Because on screen prior to the inconsistency, she couldn't see the wolves or anyone who was with them. So what is your explanation?

The Spleen
Fail my arse. Your personnel opinion is void. Because on screen prior to the inconsistency, she couldn't see the wolves or anyone who was with them. So what is your explanation? Irrelevant. The one showing of her able to see the wolves trumps mall other showings. It's not an opinion, it's fact. If one is shown doing something onscreen, even if it's just once, they can do it here.

Time Immemorial
So what if she saw the wolves, how does that change the fight? She can't change the future. Quit lying troll rouge troll.

Time Immemorial
Fail my arse. Your personnel opinion is void. Because on screen prior to the inconsistency, she couldn't see the wolves or anyone who was with them. So what is your explanation?

He draws things like this and lives in a world where he think's he can move objects with his mind.

Fail on using TK at home.
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/wizardjedi5.jpg

The Spleen
So what if she saw the wolves, how does that change the fight? She can't change the future. Quit lying troll rouge troll. OK let's say you are fighting a guy. The two of you are equal in every possible way EXCEPT you can see the future. You know what he is going to do before he does it, far in advance. Are you telling me that this is not a huge advantage in your favor?

God Cloth Seiya
How does Alice seeing wolves help her in a fight?

Time Immemorial
OK let's say you are fighting a guy. The two of you are equal in every possible way EXCEPT you can see the future. You know what he is going to do before he does it, far in advance. Are you telling me that this is not a huge advantage in your favor?

Shut up already, she already said she cannot change the future. Your an idiot who makes things up when the characters themselves say they cannot change the future.

Gods super speed turns them into statues and they die. Considering they lead with this attack, there is no stopping it.

The Spleen
2 dodges in a row. Here, I'll ask again:

OK let's say you are fighting a guy. The two of you are equal in every possible way EXCEPT you can see the future. You know what he is going to do before he does it, far in advance. Are you telling me that this is not a huge advantage in your favor?

Just answer the question, I am asking nicely.

Time Immemorial
No it won't help you because she said it can't help her, quit acting ignorant to the characters telling you their powers.

The Spleen
No it won't help you because she said it can't help her, quit acting ignorant to the characters telling you their powers. So when fighting someone, it is NOT an advantage to know what they are going to do before they do it? Is this your opinion?

Time Immemorial
So when fighting someone, it is NOT an advantage to know what they are going to do before they do it? Is this your opinion?

There is nothing to know, she can't do shit about it. I doubt she would even see their deaths as they would be in super speed and be dead before the vision surfaced.

Again she said she cannot change the future, the fact that you are implying she can goes against what she said on screen, Why don't you watch the movie fool.

The Spleen
There is nothing to know, she can't do shit about it. I doubt she would even see their deaths as they would be in super speed and be dead before the vision surfaced.

Again she said she cannot change the future, the fact that you are implying she can goes against what she said on screen, Why don't you watch the movie fool.

So when fighting someone, it is NOT an advantage to know what they are going to do before they do it? Is this your opinion?

Time Immemorial

This isn't real world scenario, its based off screen feats, go watch the movie and eat your own words, and quit repeating yourself thinking your getting a different answer. She said she cant change anything.

Lestov16
OK, Alice can see Wolves, and we'll assume she can see Gods. SO. THE. PHUCK. WHAT? She's not using her precog as any kind of tactical combat maneuver on the battlefield. She's not going to predict the Gods speedblitzing her and move out of the way. That's not how her precog works, and she is too slow to dodge them with all the precog in the world. If precog made people invincible, The Oracle from the Matrix wouldn't have been Smith-cloned. Just stop, RJ. This is another Blade vs Hit Girl all over again.

The Spleen
This isn't real world scenario, its based off screen feats, go watch the movie and eat your own words, and quit repeating yourself thinking your getting a different answer. She said she cant change anything. Yes, and screen feats dictate that Alice can see the wolves in her vision.

And no matter how you slice it, knowing where and when your opponent will attack is huge.

Time Immemorial
Yes, and screen feats dictate that Alice can see the wolves in her vision.

And no matter how you slice it, knowing where and when your opponent will attack is huge.

Dude seem's everyone is telling you that your full of shit, are you ever gonna stop?

Seeing the Wolves, who really cares, so she saw them, big whoop. Does it change anything. No.

Vampires lose.

The Spleen
OK, Alice can see Wolves, and we'll assume she can see Gods. SO. THE. PHUCK. WHAT? She's not using her precog as any kind of tactical combat maneuver on the battlefield. She's not going to predict the Gods speedblitzing her and move out of the way. That's not how her precog works, and she is too slow to dodge them with all the precog in the world. If precog made people invincible, The Oracle from the Matrix wouldn't have been Smith-cloned. Just stop, RJ. This is another Blade vs Hit Girl all over again. It won't be a tactical advantage? Are you stoned? How do you think Jedi are able to block hundreds of blaster bolts without even looking at the shooter? By knowing where and when the attack will happen. This applies here too, by knowing where and when the Gods will attack, the vampires have a huge advantage. Game changing huge.

Time Immemorial
It won't be a tactical advantage? Are you stoned? How do you think Jedi are able to block hundreds of blaster bolts without even looking at the shooter? By knowing where and when the attack will happen. This applies here too, by knowing where and when the Gods will attack, the vampires have a huge advantage. Game changing huge.

Says the guy who's king of "wrong thread" Jedi not in this thread brainless.

Lestov16
Prove she has Cris Johnson style precog that allows her to dodge future attacks. When did she use this scale of precog in the films? even if so, her precog doesn't do shit against the God's massive speed advantage.

The Spleen
Prove she has Cris Johnson style precog that allows her to dodge future attacks. When did she use this scale of precog in the films? even if so, her precog doesn't do shit against the God's massive speed advantage.

Her visions are even better, because she sees them far in advance and they are flawless. She'll see them with enough time to plan an attack with her family.

Time Immemorial
Her visions are even better, because she sees them far in advance and they are flawless. She'll see them with enough time to plan an attack with her family.

Her visions are shit in combat, shut up.

Lestov16
You do realize that there's more than one way that the battle can play out in which the Gods emerge victor. You think she'll have time to be looking through infinite possible futures to find the one possible outcome in which the Cullens win, before the Gods tear off her head? Max Lulz.

It is great to have you back though, dude. Don't get banned this time.

The Spleen
Her visions are shit in combat, shut up. More "nuh uh" from you? You're done here, Champ.

Time Immemorial
More "nuh uh" from you? You're done here, Champ.

You have characters telling you they can't change the future. Yet you think they can.

The Spleen
You do realize that there's more than one way that the battle can play out in which the Gods emerge victor. You think she'll have time to be looking through infinite possible futures to find the one possible outcome in which the Cullens win, before the Gods tear off her head? Max Lulz.

It is great to have you back though, dude. Don't get banned this time. Ah yes, I knew this would come up. No matter how many times the Gods change their tactics, Alice will always see the final result. Try as they may, the Gods will not fool her visions.

Time Immemorial
Ah yes, I knew this would come up. No matter how many times the Gods change their tactics, Alice will always see the final result. Try as they may, the Gods will not fool her visions.

No one is fooling her vision, retard. She can't change the future. Super Speed of the Gods over rules your ridiculous argument.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>