Bruu Jun-Fan vs. Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark

1. Sabers
2. Unarmed
3. All Out

Intrepid37
1) Ventress.

2) Bruu.

3) Ventress.

carthage
Ventress SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Q99
The guy was good enough to choke Darth Maul, he's *not* going to be slaughtered.

Lord Stark
Yeah he isn't. In fact he thwacked Maul over the head with the hilt of his lightsaber. I don't know why it wasn't activated because it would have been game over.

DarthAnt66
Because the plot demanded it not to be active. wink

Galan007
Sabers: Ventress stomps.
Unarmed: Bruu wins, obviously.
All-out: Ventress.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because the plot demanded it not to be active. wink

I know everyone's entitled to their opinion but why would anybody say this? Where's the fun in that?

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yeah he isn't. In fact he thwacked Maul over the head with the hilt of his lightsaber. I don't know why it wasn't activated because it would have been game over.

The blade's a bigger blocking target?

Emperordmb
I'm going with Bruu in all three here.

As a side note, Maul killed him by kicking him to death...
has anyone else noticed that Maul kicks waaay more than anyone else. In half of his onscreen fights he manages at least 6-7 kicks. He even lands a kick on Sidious. It's also funny how as of TCW he now has metal legs to kick people with.

Q99
Re: Kicks

Indeed, it seems part of his style, and it makes even more sense once he has those super strong artificial lumbs.

NTJack0
Better then being Obi-Wan who is on the receiving end of everyones foot in a duel.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Intrepid37
1) Ventress.

2) Bruu.

3) Ventress.

Agreed lol.

Bruu Jun Fan is gay anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.