Phantom Miria vs God-Eyes Galatea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Post timeskip. Galatea with or without eyes (pick whichever is the stronger one)

Scenario 1) Human form fight.
Scenario 2) Fully awakened fight.

I personally think Miria for one and Galatea for two. What do you say?

wakkawakkawakka
Galatea, to me at least, appeared to be stronger w/o her eyes but I'd still give this to Miria for both. I mean we haven't seen Galatea fight for some time now and current Miria could very well qualify for being a no. 1 especially after seeing her fight with Hysteria: she's come a long way since the time skip.

Q99
Without eyes is better.

I think... Galatea may be better at the start of the skip, but once Miria has the New Phantom Move, she's on par with an impressive number 1, and I'd bet on her.

Fully awakened, who knows?

wakkawakkawakka
Well if awakening releases all of a persons latent power, then Miria should win via power-scaling but yeah I don't think there's a real way to tell.

TheTyrant
I personally think that base Miria is a lot more powerful than base Galatea, but a fully released fight between the two is going to be tricky since Galatea would get the bigger boost in power.

http://i.imgur.com/mkxHLJj.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.