Darth Maul vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
Darth Maul as he was against Sidious vs. Darth Maul as he was against Kenobi

Who takes this?

Stealth Moose
Darth Maul.

Lord Stark
Indeed...but which legs offered him the best advantage?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Darth Maul.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Indeed...but which legs offered him the best advantage?

Depends on the opponent. Large legs gave him the strength to stomp Opress pretty hard. Whilst he was clearly more agile with his smaller legs.

chilled monkey
TCW Maul wins this one for the same reason Vader would beat Anakin. He knows how his younger counterpart thinks and acts so he knows exactly what to expect.

SIDIOUS 66
Beg your pardon.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Beg your pardon.

Okay I'll start at the beginning.

The OP clearly states:

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Darth Maul as he was against Sidious vs. Darth Maul as he was against Kenobi

Who takes this?

I am saying that "Darth Maul as he was against Sidious" (i.e. TCW Maul) will win this because he knows how his younger self (i.e. his TPM counterpart) operates so he can always stay several steps ahead.

In another thread I had stated that if Anakin Skywalker (while he was still a Jedi) fought Darth Vader (i.e. his Original Trilogy self) Vader would win for the same reason.

What exactly is so hard to understand?

Intrepid37
I thought it was TCW Maul with his spider legs vs TCW Maul with his normal robot legs resembling human legs.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Beg your pardon but I think there's some misunderstanding here.

Beg your pardon but yes he is. Katarn appears in both the "Legacy of the Force" and "Fate of the Jedi" novel series.

Beg your pardon but then why is practically every Star Wars novel a best-seller? Clearly many people like the novels and buy them.

Beg your pardon but no, it is not.

Shatterpoint pg. 243:

"Jedi Padawans learn to counter Force kinesis before they even begin lightsaber training."

Darth Bane Path of Destruction pg. 128

Beg your pardon but how so?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Intrepid37
I thought it was TCW Maul with his spider legs vs TCW Maul with his normal robot legs resembling human legs.

Indeed it is this.

DarthAnt66
Then TCW Maul with normal legs crushes.

Galan007
TCW Maul stomps.

Emperordmb
I feel like Darth Maul's raptor legs gave him the biggest advantage, but that he was a superior fighter after he got the humanoid legs because he was more calm and collected at that point.

juyomaster34
Darth Maul with the legs that the Death Watch gave him......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.