Worldbreaker Hulk: THE SLUGFEST GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Worldbreaker Hulk

1)Sentry SIEGE
2)King Thor-REIGNING
3)Sundipped Superman- OWAW
4)Champion W/POWER GEM
5)Superman Prime W/Guardian Amp

SLUGFEST

Breaker or Brawlers?

Tony Stark
Stops at 1)

Reflassshh
If he gets past sentry the others stomps him hard.

carver9
This thread is going to cause complete KMC destruction. As for thread, be clears this.

SamZED
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Stops at 1)

God Cloth Seiya
Stops at 2.

Insane Titan
Who did WBH actually beat of a worthy note??oh yeah no one

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Worldbreaker Hulk

1)Sentry SIEGE
2)King Thor-REIGNING
3)Sundipped Superman- OWAW
4)Champion W/POWER GEM
5)Superman Prime W/Guardian Amp

SLUGFEST

Breaker or Brawlers?

List is a little out of order
should be
1. Sentry
2. Champion
3. King Thor
4. Prime
5. Sun dipped Superman

He stops at 5 according to the revised list.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who did WBH actually beat of a worthy note??oh yeah no one

It's who did he beat and how many did he beat simultaneously WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by h1a8
should be
1. Sentry
2. Champion
3. King Thor
4. Prime
5. Sun dipped Superman

He stops at 5 according to the revised list. um no.

JuggernautMania
Stops at 3

i dont get it, WBH easily got feats to suggest he is a trans tier but people still treat him like average hulk.

Insane Titan
It's who did he beat and how many did he beat simultaneously WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM. still a bunch of nobody's,high class characters don't die from planets exploding

h1a8
still a bunch of nobody's,high class characters don't die from planets exploding
Killing Disintegrating Savage Hulk without touching him proves you can kill someone millions of times more powerful by actually hitting them.

carver9
They died before the planet exploded.

Insane Titan
Killing Disintegrating Savage Hulk without touching him proves you can kill someone millions of times more powerful by actually hitting them. no it doesn't comics don't work like and the quicker you understand the better for you

h1a8
no it doesn't comics don't work like and the quicker you understand the better for you
I'm pretty sure that was Pak's intentions. Writer's intention>>>>what me or you thinks.

Khazra Reborn
I don't see what everyone finds so great about WBH, almost every high herald has had planet busting combat at one point or another, nevermind Trans+ and Skyfather level characters.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't see what everyone finds so great about WBH, almost every high herald has had planet busting combat at one point or another, nevermind Trans+ and Skyfather level characters.

So every Herald has shown that they can melt other Heralds by punching someone in the face from cloud height? The ft doesn't come from the planet and the moon being destroyed...the ft is, Hulk and Betty touching each other during a fight which resulted in Savage Hulk peers, the Mindless ones, a being that defeated both Surfer and Professor Hulk getting dissolved due to the energy from a head on collision. Who has done that? What two beings can punch each other resulting in a group of Heralds dying in the long run? When you give an answer, provide proof.

Insane Titan
I'm pretty sure that was Pak's intentions. Writer's intention>>>>what me or you thinks. Pak so WWH would be a match for Galactus so his opinion is laughable

Insane Titan
How surprising that Carver left out the important context as to how Surfer and Proff Hulk were beaten

iscaremonkeys
for number 3 how long has supes sun dipped?

LordofBrooklyn
should be
1. Sentry
2. Champion
3. King Thor
4. Prime
5. Sun dipped Superman

The ranking is from I, The King of Canon, how can it be wrong? cool

Champion in a Slugfest would survive long enough to tap into the Power Gem consciously. That I believe justifies his placement.

Superman Prime with the benefit of the Guardian Amp is more powerful than OWAW Sundipped Superman.

I am interested in how you came to the revised rankings.

dial J for Josh
Good to see my boy Lordofbrooklyn back in full force. As for this thread he stops clean at 1. The void is too much.

quanchi112
Stops at the Sentry.

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The ranking is from I, The King of Canon, how can it be wrong? cool

Champion in a Slugfest would survive long enough to tap into the Power Gem consciously. That I believe justifies his placement.

Superman Prime with the benefit of the Guardian Amp is more powerful than OWAW Sundipped Superman.

I am interested in how you came to the revised rankings.

But Champion doesn't have any durability feats to form a basis of him surviving a couple of punches, if not one punch.

OWAW Superman was operating at thousands of galaxies of power when he overpowered the Imperiex energies. Prime is powerful but not that damn powerful when it comes to power output.

Bentley
should be
1. Sentry
2. Champion
3. King Thor
4. Prime
5. Sun dipped Superman

If you really believe that Prime is under Kal you need to read more on Prime awesr

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
If you really believe that Prime is under Kal you need to read more on Prime awesr lol
You can't be serious. Standard Kal isn't in this thread.
If you think Prime has more than thousands of galaxies of power then you may have a point.

LordofBrooklyn
Return

quanchi112
still a bunch of nobody's,high class characters don't die from planets exploding Context.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.