Gladiator vs Martian Man Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
im sorry but i dont know much about MMH so if its a curbstomp dont kill me big grin

but i just randomly came up with this fight while playing injustice.
Who wins?

zopzop
Probably Gladiator.

Insane Titan
MM wins

celeyhyga17
MM tp

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
MM tp
Rachel Summers says : Hi. He resisted her.

Heat Vision should finish MM.

EDIT -
Didn't heat vision or freeze breath work on MM even while intangible? Gladiator has both. MM is screwed no?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop

EDIT -
Didn't heat vision or freeze breath work on MM even while intangible? Gladiator has both. MM is screwed no?
Ok.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop

EDIT -
J'onn has better TP feats than Rachel.

Also no, Superman's feats aren't applicable to Gladiator.

pym-ftw
Was the feat special in anyway that any heat beam generating character couldn't replicate it?

Golgo13
LOL MM wins. Jon has been a telepathic BEAST and has intangibility. Gladiator will get MIND WIPED.

Eon Blue
MM

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Was the feat special in anyway that any heat beam generating character couldn't replicate it?
Which? DCnU J'onn hasn't been tested against HV yet.

pym-ftw
Ok just checking, I hadn't seen any feat like that since the reboot.

DarkSaint85
Would you say MM is Cassandra Nova level?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would you say MM is Cassandra Nova level?
He's easily at skrull Xavier level who casually controlled Glads in UXM 277.

guy222
J'onn

carver9
Gladiator win. He's faster, stronger, more durable, better fighter, etc... Also, MM rarely if ever start his battles off with TP. It's there and he could probably pull some wins with it but majority of the time, no.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator win. He's faster, stronger, more durable, better fighter, etc... Also, MM rarely if ever start his battles off with TP. It's there and he could probably pull some wins with it but majority of the time, no.
facepalm

carver9
thumb up Glad we agree.

abhilegend
facepalmx

carver9
laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Preach it brother! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.