.......... SUPERMAN Vs BATMAN ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins ?
No prep..

1 Day of prep↓↓

Superman
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Shazam

Vs

1 month prep↓↓

Batman
Black Panther
Cap.America
Wildcat

SquallX
You're joking right?

Odekahn
Team 1 with spite. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this thread to remain open though.

pym-ftw
BM solos with ease

Superman can also solo

Good thread thumb up

Badabing
Team Bats for the OMGWTFPWNSTOMP!!!!

Supermex
Originally posted by SquallX
You're joking right?

No joke..
I did put Wildcat on Team 2. I almost didnt.

Dream Stuff
The no prep battle would be amsuing to watch for the split second it lasts.

With a month of prep, the list of things Batman and Black panther could do gets sort of rediculous, though.

pym-ftw
Honest question; have you been following BM? He is a super genius with an underwater lab.

Glorificus
For the bricks with super-speed, isn't 1 day of prep basically several years worth of prep for normal people?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Glorificus
For the bricks with super-speed, isn't 1 day of prep basically several years worth of prep for normal people?

Essentially. For Superman anyways.

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format

Prep Addendum
Prep time of 10 minutes = 10 minutes relative to the character. So time manipulations wouldn't count for more time. Say Strange went back in time 2 years before the battle is scheduled to start. His 10 minutes would still be running, so he can't just arbitrarily give himself infinite prep time.

In other words, make prep relative to the character, not to their manipulations of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.