Blade Vs Azrael (JPV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Azrael is on venom and in his prime.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BD_zpsdae28ca1.gif

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JPV_zps650fe375.jpg

DarkRaiden
Blade should easily slice and dice. Azrael ain't no Spider-Man and Blade's done in a Vampire (amped) Spider-man before. With ease. While holding back.

SamZED
Vampire Spider-man was sort of retarded though. Regular Spider-man did just fine against Blade without any amps.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Vampire Spider-man was sort of retarded though. Regular Spider-man did just fine against Blade without any amps. [/QUOTE regular spiderman has never fought current blade though

SamZED
Originally posted by Trackz
Vampire Spider-man was sort of retarded though. Regular Spider-man did just fine against Blade without any amps. Didn't they fight a year or so ago?

Trackz
Didn't they fight a year or so ago? that was brainwashed/weakened blade vs. Vampiric Spiderman. Blade was winning then he literally punched the vampirism out of Spiderman and Spiderman won shortly after that.

juggernaut74
Azrael should take this one.

SamZED
that was brainwashed/weakened blade vs. Vampiric Spiderman. Blade was winning then he literally punched the vampirism out of Spiderman and Spiderman won shortly after that. Both of them were messed up. Point is - being turned into a retarded drooling vampire wasn't exactly an amp for Spider-man.

Trackz
Both of them were messed up. Point is - being turned into a retarded drooling vampire wasn't exactly an amp for Spider-man. in that series he recalled being conscious the whole time and remembers his decisions and why he made them. He was just pissed at Blade and got put down.

StiltmanFTW
Vampire Spider-man was sort of retarded though.

No different from the regular, then.

SamZED
in that series he recalled being conscious the whole time and remembers his decisions and why he made them. He was just pissed at Blade and got put down. He still wasn't in his right mind. It's different. Just like in case of mind control.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No different from the regular, then. Of all the things you could've chosen to insult you decided to pick his intellect?

StiltmanFTW
Yes smile

StiltmanFTW
Just look at that face.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78554/3559520-ider.jpg

SPIDUR TEH SMARTEZT THERE IS

DarkSaint85

Of all the things you could've chosen to insult you decided to pick his intellect?

So there's more than one thing to choose? Please, continue.

Trackz
He still wasn't in his right mind. It's different. Just like in case of mind control.

Of all the things you could've chosen to insult you decided to pick his intellect? becoming a vampire isnt like being mind controlled, it just alters your desires, but the character is still there. There are no characters, and if there are theyre very few, that became easier to beat after becoming a vampire. Vampire wolverine ran through the xmen. Has jubilee not been in her right mind for however many years she's been a vampire?

SamZED
Jubilee is mostly in control. I agree that becoming a vampire is hardly a handicap for some characters, but mostly those who rely on their damage soak/durability like Logan. For someone like Spider-man who wins most of his fights relying on dodging/agility/speed and quick thinking..becoming a reckless bloodthirsty beast does not play in his favor IMO.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just look at that face.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78554/3559520-ider.jpg

SPIDUR TEH SMARTEZT THERE IS Eh.. I like the Jesus cover better.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So there's more than one thing to choose? Please, continue. pfft. Lots of stuff. He's a geek, cant keep a job, he snapped his first love's neck, he's dead etc. Youre asking a wrong guy though. Im sure Stilt keeps an entire list under his "My little pony" themed pillow.

StiltmanFTW
Eh.. I like the Jesus cover better.

Marvel made sure the retarded smile one got more copies.

pfft. Lots of stuff. He's a geek, cant keep a job, he snapped his first love's neck, he's dead etc. Youre asking a wrong guy though. Im sure Stilt keeps an entire list under his "My little pony" themed pillow.

Being forced to eat dog feces (and secretly enjoyed it, I bet), raped at the age of twelve by a friend named Steve (oh, the irony - another Steve from WW2 did that a lot of times to the teenager/adult Parker, too... just preffered fisting instead of the classic way)...

And it's not My little pony pillow, it's Monster High!!! mad ..... oh crap, ignore that part embarrasment

Trackz
Jubilee is mostly in control. I agree that becoming a vampire is hardly a handicap for some characters, but mostly those who rely on their damage soak/durability like Logan. For someone like Spider-man who wins most of his fights relying on dodging/agility/speed and quick thinking..becoming a reckless bloodthirsty beast does not play in his favor IMO.

Eh.. I like the Jesus cover better.
pfft. Lots of stuff. He's a geek, cant keep a job, he snapped his first love's neck, he's dead etc. Youre asking a wrong guy though. Im sure Stilt keeps an entire list under his "My little pony" themed pillow.

Everyone relies on their strength and speed though and becoming a vampire has boosted that for every character. As for Spiderman, he literally attacked Blade in the same way he did the first time they fought. Tried to put him down quickly by tackling him hard. This time Blade was fast enough to retaliate. The fight wasn't really fast enough for Spiderman's strength to become a factor. He was kicked into the air and shot down. It's a legitimate win and a tactic that works on any version of Spiderman. I wouldn't argue that Blade beats him in a forum fight for a majority, but he can definitely take a few and that fight showed how. He's fast enough to keep up with Spiderman and has the tools to hurt him significantly.

SamZED
Everyone relies on their strength and speed though and becoming a vampire has boosted that for every character. As for Spiderman, he literally attacked Blade in the same way he did the first time they fought. Tried to put him down quickly by tackling him hard. This time Blade was fast enough to retaliate. The fight wasn't really fast enough for Spiderman's strength to become a factor. He was kicked into the air and shot down. It's a legitimate win and a tactic that works on any version of Spiderman. I wouldn't argue that Blade beats him in a forum fight for a majority, but he can definitely take a few and that fight showed how. He's fast enough to keep up with Spiderman and has the tools to hurt him significantly. Oh I'm not arguing that Blade can win some or that this wasn't a win or somehow unfair. All I'm saying is it does not equate to beating an amped Spider-man imo because in all the years of reading Spider-man books can't recall an instance where some sort of outside influence be it a mind control, possession, vampirism or even Negative's corrupting touch play in his favor. The opposite is often true though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.