Angiris Council vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
All Arch Angels from Diablo Series vs Ghost Rider from Catroon's.

Wei Phoenix
Cartoon Rider beat Galactus.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cartoon Rider beat Galactus.

Because he used PS on him right? I don't see PS working on the Archangel's.

Time Immemorial
OK Arch Angels win IMO, seeing as they have defeated Diablo before and PS won't work on them and they are basically the gods of their realm. They win.

ScreamPaste
Didn't see the cartoon and can't remember much about the angels from Diablo that was impressive. (Muh oldness)

Feats for either?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Didn't see the cartoon and can't remember much about the angels from Diablo that was impressive. (Muh oldness)

Feats for either?

Ghost Rider defeated Galactus via Pennace Stare, the Angris Council defeated the devil himself..

JiwT-mGEzhE

rhlkvO6NLnI

Wei Phoenix
Galactus is stronger than Diablo, he eats planets. Rider wins.

Time Immemorial
Galactus is stronger than Diablo, he eats planets. Rider wins.

He only took down Galactus with PS

Angles above Ghost Rider so Angels<PS

It would have to go down to a brawl.

Wei Phoenix
You have to prove that angels are above Rider. You are correct, angels are not better than the Penance Stare. Galactus is above that entire pantheon of angels or whatever they are.

Time Immemorial
You have to prove that angels are above Rider. You are correct, angels are not better than the Penance Stare. Galactus is above that entire pantheon of angels or whatever they are.

In Diablo Universe the Angels where the Gods of that Universe.

Sorry
Edit to previous
Angels>PS.

The Angels could not be PS stare because they are Holy and bring justice and righteous and defend against evil

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
In Diablo Universe the Angels where the Gods of that Universe.

Sorry
Edit to previous
Angels>PS.

The Angels could not be PS stare because they are Holy and bring justice and righteous and defend against evil

I think that penace stare worked on anyone who caused pain, regardless of cause. I mean Galactus doesn't eat planets out of evilness

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I think that penace stare worked on anyone who caused pain, regardless of cause. I mean Galactus doesn't eat planets out of evilness

But would causing pain on demons count if thats your job, considering that was ghosts riders mission to kill those who where evil, they seem to be on the same mission. Killing demons isn't causing pain to mortals. The Angiris council mission was to keep the demons from hurting humanity.

NemeBro
You have to prove that angels are above Rider. You are correct, angels are not better than the Penance Stare. Galactus is above that entire pantheon of angels or whatever they are. Considering just one of them can create and recreate entire worlds, no, I am pretty sure cartoon Galactus is not.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Considering just one of them can create and recreate entire worlds, no, I am pretty sure cartoon Galactus is not.

When did the angels from Diablo do that?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
When did the angels from Diablo do that?

Did you play Diablo? Thats the story, the angels are the gods of the universe. The Archangel Inarius created Sanctuary the world Diablo is set in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.