Superman vs the saints of Saint Seiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asdf83
How does DCnU Superman do against these Saint Seiya characters in a 1 on 1 battle? The following is not a gauntlet and the list is not in order. Alternatively, how does post-crisis Superman fare?

The bronze saints are wearing their bronze cloths and are at their pre-Elysium Hades arc power levels.

Pegasus Seiya
Cygnus Hyoga
Andromeda Shun
Dragon Shiryu
Phoenix Ikki
Aries Mu
Gemini Saga
Gemini Kanon
Taurus Alderbaran
Virgo Shaka
Scorpio Milo
Capricorn Shura
Cancer Deathmask
Leo Aiolia
Aquarius Camus
Aphrodite Pisces

Edit: No non-canon stuff--Norse gods, etc.

Bentley
Virgo could only be killed by a galaxy destroying attack and he let himself die... So yeah.

God Cloth Seiya
Either one of the saints would stomp superman in the ground.

StealthRanger
Supes dies

Badly

asdf83
So you guys don't think he beats a single saint? Despite the statement that all gold saints are equal, in actuality they seem to vary wildly in power.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman couldn't even beat the bronze saints.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Superman couldn't even beat the bronze saints.

Hey, hey, be very careful how you speak about The House Of El!

God Cloth Seiya
Listen house of El, learn your saint seiya then come back and tell me if superman can even take on 1 bronze saint, or I can go ahead and give you the bronze saints feats right now if you want me to.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Listen house of El, learn your saint seiya then come back and tell me if superman can even take on 1 bronze saint, or I can go ahead and give you the bronze saints feats right now if you want me to.

Flare up and bring on the feats!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by asdf83
How does DCnU Superman do against these Saint Seiya characters in a 1 on 1 battle? The following is not a gauntlet and the list is not in order. Alternatively, how does post-crisis Superman fare?

The bronze saints are wearing their bronze cloths and are at their pre-Elysium Hades arc power levels.

Pegasus Seiya
Cygnus Hyoga
Andromeda Shun
Dragon Shiryu
Phoenix Ikki
Aries Mu
Gemini Saga
Gemini Kanon
Taurus Alderbaran
Virgo Shaka
Scorpio Milo
Capricorn Shura
Cancer Deathmask
Leo Aiolia
Aquarius Camus
Aphrodite Pisces

Edit: No non-canon stuff--Norse gods, etc.

Clears it.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Flare up and bring on the feats! The bronze saints in their prime are:
MFTL
Are stellar class strength
Have taken galaxy busting hits

You see where I'm going with this. Saint seiya is one of the most OP anime ever made. Hell the weakest bronze saint can actually solo DBZ.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Clears it. no just no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.