Achilles vs Hector and Leonidas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Each Get Sword, Shield and Spear.

focus4chumps
hector alone made achilles have to work up a sweat. even got his armor slashed. hector + leo could take him. this of course with teamwork and not charging in one at a time like retards.

FrothByte
Originally posted by focus4chumps
hector alone made achilles have to work up a sweat. even got his armor slashed. hector + leo could take him. this of course with teamwork and not charging in one at a time like retards.

Nah, Achilles was toying with Hector, proven by all the times he stops and poses. He wasn't even sweating.

Psychotron
Nah, Hector gave him a fight. He didn't have a chance, but he did well. Hector and Leonidas can win.

jaden101
Leonidas dies in the 1st few seconds. He has about 30 seconds of slow motion solo fight feats. The rest was as part of the phalanx. None of it was against any opponent of note except the big monster thing that was kicking his ass. After that the fight goes the way it did in Troy.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jaden101
Leonidas dies in the 1st few seconds. He has about 30 seconds of slow motion solo fight feats. The rest was as part of the phalanx. None of it was against any opponent of note except the big monster thing that was kicking his ass. After that the fight goes the way it did in Troy. /thread.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Psychotron
Nah, Hector gave him a fight. He didn't have a chance, but he did well. Hector and Leonidas can win.

I have to agree with Froth on this one. That fight never felt out of Achilles' control. I always had the impression that Achilles prolonged the fight and held back in order humiliate, Hector and get some sense of revenge.

Looking at the sheer speed at which, Achilles cut soldiers down I don't see him losing this fight. Achilles was a one man killing machine. He essentially single handedly cut straight lines through armies. However, they all have matching weapons and even though it appears that, Hector is highly outclassed I think that working alongside of, Leonidas makes them quite formidable.

Time Immemorial
I thought Achilles fought like the demi god he was supposed to be. He fought like a mystical warrior who's moves would only work for him and even though they seemed out of this world they where extremely effective and beautiful.

Hector fought like a battle hardened warrior, top of his class, he had very good skills and his courage was top notch and he was scared of no man. Leonidas was spartan, but they seemed to die just like anyone else when they where singled out.

However as JaXn said, Achilles could wade through armies alone without fear, even knowing when to put a shield on his back to block arrows right before they stuck him.

Hector and Leonidas both had trouble taking down bigger stronger opponents that outclassed them and resorted to a cheap shot when they were about to be killed.

When Achilles went up against that giant Boagrius at the beginning he block and dodged all of his long range attacks and came in for a kill head on with little effort. I was thinking these two together would have a good chance in taking him down but it seems he would take them down regardless.

Makes me wonder if his demi god powers in this movie was extreme agility, strength, pre cognition, admitting to seeing gods, not being afraid of them. I wonder if he was truly invincible before getting hit with that arrow.

Psychotron
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I have to agree with Froth on this one. That fight never felt out of Achilles' control. I always had the impression that Achilles prolonged the fight and held back in order humiliate, Hector and get some sense of revenge.

Looking at the sheer speed at which, Achilles cut soldiers down I don't see him losing this fight. Achilles was a one man killing machine. He essentially single handedly cut straight lines through armies. However, they all have matching weapons and even though it appears that, Hector is highly outclassed I think that working alongside of, Leonidas makes them quite formidable.

You have to remember that Achilles was pissed about the death of his cousin. He wasn't there to **** around, he was there to kill and humiliate Hector. That's why he tied his corpse to his chariot and dragged him through the sand.

jaden101
Yeah.

His cousin.

That's what they were.

focus4chumps
penises were bumping in that tent for sure.

just furthers the point. achilles was not "toying" with hector. he was in fullon bloodlust rage because his cousin/boy toy was killed by hector. STILL hector got a hit in at his armor. with another competent warrior as his teammate this is not an easy win for achilles regardless of how anyone attempts to script it.

as far as leo's lack of screen feats, fair enough. however he was a student of the same martial arts which his soldiers were trained, so the assumption that he could not match the feats of his soldiers is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance. this of course does not prove that he can, either.

it is however safe to assume he's not the 300's resident creampuff that jaden is making him out to be. pretty sure he would have died as a child if he was comparatively weak in any way.

FrothByte
Achilles was was bloodlusted but that doesn't make him into a mindless raging brute. He was calm enough to remove his helm and exchange words with Hector after all.

Besides, if he really was intent on going for the quick kill, then why'd he allow Hector to get up after tripping on a rock? Why does he pause and pose instead of continuously attacking?

jaden101
He had numerous chances in the fight to end it. Hector was clearly struggling the whole fight where as when Achilles stepped it up a gear in the last moments of the fight hector never got near him. Although it appears Achilles thought he could win with little effort near the beginning of the fight and realised he had to step it up a bit to win. You still got the sense he had another 2 or 3 gears if he needed it.

juggerman
Exactly. Achilles figured his normal level would be enough but he had to go Kaioken to win. He certainly didn't need to go SSJ tho.

focus4chumps
oh ffs you people are just silly.

he was pissed off and intent on killing hector. hector broke his defense and slashed his armor. achilles was notably shocked at this occurance.

this, unlike all the ridiculous scripting in this thread, is what >>actually happened.<<

quanchi112
Achilles wins. Cry more.

Time Immemorial
penises were bumping in that tent for sure.

just furthers the point. achilles was not "toying" with hector. he was in fullon bloodlust rage because his cousin/boy toy was killed by hector. STILL hector got a hit in at his armor. with another competent warrior as his teammate this is not an easy win for achilles regardless of how anyone attempts to script it.

as far as leo's lack of screen feats, fair enough. however he was a student of the same martial arts which his soldiers were trained, so the assumption that he could not match the feats of his soldiers is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance. this of course does not prove that he can, either.

it is however safe to assume he's not the 300's resident creampuff that jaden is making him out to be. pretty sure he would have died as a child if he was comparatively weak in any way.

Hector got 1 hit in, what exactly does that signify? No blood was even drawn.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
Achilles wins. Cry more.

ah good, we now have the evidence-free easily dismissable squealing brad bitt fangirl vote.

/thread

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hector got 1 hit in, what exactly does that signify? No blood was even drawn.

it signified that he was able to strike a hit on achilles. WOW LOGIC!

Time Immemorial
He had numerous chances in the fight to end it. Hector was clearly struggling the whole fight where as when Achilles stepped it up a gear in the last moments of the fight hector never got near him. Although it appears Achilles thought he could win with little effort near the beginning of the fight and realised he had to step it up a bit to win. You still got the sense he had another 2 or 3 gears if he needed it.

Yea even if Hector tagged him once while Achilles was just toying with him, that makes it even more worse for Hector, and even more worse if he was toying and Bloodlusted. Means Hector had no chance, After watching the move again, he kissed his wife and son goodbye and gave her final instructions on how to escape because he knew that was the end for him and Troy.

focus4chumps
Yea even if Hector tagged him once while Achilles was just toying with him,

/evidence-free horseshit

Time Immemorial
ah good, we now have the evidence-free easily dismissable squealing brad bitt fangirl vote.

/thread

it signified that he was able to strike a hit on achilles. WOW LOGIC!

I don't think a scratch on someone's armor is considered a strike..that was more a slash to keep him back for a moment that didn't even do anything.

quanchi112

/thread

it signified that he was able to strike a hit on achilles. WOW LOGIC! Achilles dominated Hector. He allowed him to get up as he tripped and toyed with him.

Leonidas looked weak against the giant and only looked great in the tight formation. Try to be objective, sport.

focus4chumps
I don't think a scratch on someone's armor is considered a strike..that was more a slash to keep him back for a moment that didn't even do anything.

how mature to ignore an entire point of the plot, where achilles was shocked at the hit and even wept for his actions in humiliating hector's body and confessing how well he fought. pretend none of this happened to win the internet thread!

dadudemon
Originally posted by juggerman
Exactly. Achilles figured his normal level would be enough but he had to go Kaioken to win. He certainly didn't need to go SSJ tho.

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
how mature to ignore an entire point of the plot, where achilles was shocked at the hit and even wept for his actions in humiliating hector's body and confessing how well he fought. pretend none of this happened to win the internet thread! He fought better than anyone ever had before but wasn't close at all in beating him. Face the facts that Achilles >>>his opposition in the film.

jaden101

he was pissed off and intent on killing hector. hector broke his defense and slashed his armor. achilles was notably shocked at this occurance.

this, unlike all the ridiculous scripting in this thread, is what >>actually happened.<<

It wasn't just about killing him. He could've done that both before and when hector fell. Hence the whole 'get up, Prince of Troy. I won't let a stone take my glory'.

The film makes a big deal of Achilles' hubris, arrogance and desire that his name live on. He thought he could beat Hector as effortlessly as anyone else. Hector tagged his armour and after that Achilles stepped it up and wiped the floor with him. Hector fought at full effort the entire fight but never had a chance. And he is better than Leonidas.

jaden101
Something is wrong with the world when I agree with quan.

Technically it's him agreeing with me though. There's hope for the boy yet.

quanchi112

Technically it's him agreeing with me though. There's hope for the boy yet. Don't you dare act like your opinion in any way influenced mine. You are finally fight after all this time. Shocking, really.

jaden101
Finally fight?

Calm down, copycat. I know how you get flustered when you're rage typing.

quanchi112
Finally fight?

Calm down, copycat. I know how you get flustered when you're rage typing. Oh no another typo.

My reasoning is always superior to yours.

FrothByte
how mature to ignore an entire point of the plot, where achilles was shocked at the hit and even wept for his actions in humiliating hector's body and confessing how well he fought. pretend none of this happened to win the internet thread!

He was shocked that someone was actually able to touch him, but that scratch was nothing. Even if Achilles had no armor on, that scratch would have left a flesh wound at best.

Let's not pretend that Hector gave him a fight.

jaden101
Oh no another typo.

My reasoning is always superior to yours.

Run away in fear like you usually do. It amuses me, copycat.

quanchi112
Run away in fear like you usually do. It amuses me, copycat. When do I ever run from weaklings such as yourself ?

jaden101
When do I ever run from weaklings such as yourself ?

My favourite was one of the Riddick threads. You ran away, crying, clutching your gaping, ravaged anus. You are the Rincewind of KMC. Scars all over your back from running away from fights. A laughing stock. It's your place in life. Accept it. Just be content that in this case you copied my flawless argument and in doing so are on the winning side for once.

quanchi112
My favourite was one of the Riddick threads. You ran away, crying, clutching your gaping, ravaged anus. You are the Rincewind of KMC. Scars all over your back from running away from fights. A laughing stock. It's your place in life. Accept it. Just be content that in this case you copied my flawless argument and in doing so are on the winning side for once. I scalped you in that thread. I still wear your feminine scalp around my neck on a necklace of my inferiors.

I am kmc's undisputed King. Now bow down you wretch.

Time Immemorial
My favourite was one of the Riddick threads. You ran away, crying, clutching your gaping, ravaged anus. You are the Rincewind of KMC. Scars all over your back from running away from fights. A laughing stock. It's your place in life. Accept it. Just be content that in this case you copied my flawless argument and in doing so are on the winning side for once.

Isn't the point of a debate to be objective to the facts presented. Attacking someone personally does't help the argument be won, it only diminishes your side of it. Can we keep the peace for a good debate?

jaden101
I scalped you in that thread. I still wear your feminine scalp around my neck on a necklace of my inferiors.

I am kmc's undisputed King. Now bow down you wretch.

You left without countering a single argument or presenting anything to make your case. This is your modus operandi. You lost, you invariably do. The only necklace you wear is one of shame and defeat. That and the regular pearl necklaces you get from men.

Very sad. You have my pity.

The facts are the facts. Nothing diminishes them.

Time Immemorial
You left without countering a single argument or presenting anything to make your case. This is your modus operandi. You lost, you invariably do. The only necklace you wear is one of shame and defeat. That and the regular pearl necklaces you get from men.

The facts are the facts. Nothing diminishes them.

Ok but you both agree Achilles wins, so whats the point of arguing off topic about it?

jaden101
Because it's fun.

FrothByte

What actually happened is Achilles allowed Hector to stand up after tripping on the rock.

What actually happened is a lot of times Achilles would hold his pose when he knocks Hector off balance instead of pushing his advantage.

What actually happened is that the "scratch" that Hector made was not a lethal blow, a crippling blow, or even a powerful blow.

At no point and time was Achilles actually at risk of losing the match.

focus4chumps

that alone should warrant pause to reconsider

i will grant that at first he was acting the matador. this DOES NOT however suggest that his defenses were lax. only that he wanted to make a show of thwarting hector's attacks.

the very fact that he saw the need to switch tactics to get a quick kill illustrates that he saw that hector was a threat and needed to be taken down fast.

quanchi112

The facts are the facts. Nothing diminishes them. I posted fest after feat if I remember the thread correctly. But aside all your lies bump this thread and see what happens you coward.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
What actually happened is Achilles allowed Hector to stand up after tripping on the rock.

What actually happened is a lot of times Achilles would hold his pose when he knocks Hector off balance instead of pushing his advantage.

What actually happened is that the "scratch" that Hector made was not a lethal blow, a crippling blow, or even a powerful blow.

At no point and time was Achilles actually at risk of losing the match.

Truth. What is right and true will always be right and true.

focus4chumps
*sigh* enjoy your circle jerk

quanchi112
*sigh* enjoy your circle jerk Just admit you were wrong already.

jaden101
I fully agree that he underestimated Hector by fighting him initially in the same manner he fought everyone else. Once he stepped out of 1st gear he dominated him. Even in 1st gear he was in almost total control of the fight. Hector was physically struggling from the beginning. Achilles was composed and in control and barely broke a sweat.

Leonidas would add very little to fight as his 1 on 1 skills weren't on the same level as either Achilles or Hector. He'd stand more of a chance with any number of better matches from TV and film. Syrio Forel from GoT. His single showing against the Knights give him better 1 on 1 skills than Leonidas. Even Aragorn would do a better job than Leonidas. Obviously I don't want to start going too far the other way with characters such as Jet Li's Hero or Azumi or even Zatoichi who would all likely stomp Achilles. But there's better people to chose to make this a more even match than Leonidas.

jaden101
I posted fest after feat if I remember the thread correctly. But aside all your lies bump this thread and see what happens you coward.

Clearly you don't remember the thread correctly. You even had to make stuff up in it and still lost. It was hilarious.

quanchi112
Clearly you don't remember the thread correctly. You even had to make stuff up in it and still lost. It was hilarious. Bump it.

jaden101
Why? You already ran away once.

quanchi112
Why? You already ran away once. You are lying and won't bump the thread. This proves it.

jaden101
Facts are facts. They don't have to be proven. They are just fact. You ran away. I believe you even did a disappearing act from the entire forum around that time. The stress must've got to you cos you were losing about 20 different threads at that time. Shame really. Hate to see someone like yourself struggling with stress and metal illness.

quanchi112
Facts are facts. They don't have to be proven. They are just fact. You ran away. I believe you even did a disappearing act from the entire forum around that time. The stress must've got to you cos you were losing about 20 different threads at that time. Shame really. Hate to see someone like yourself struggling with stress and metal illness. Maybe when I was warned about being banned making it have nothing to do with you. Bump the thread. You won't. I destroyed you then hence why you won't bump it.

jaden101
Were you banned? No! So you ran away. Scared. Lost. Desperate. Sad. Quanchi112. Better luck next time.

quanchi112
Were you banned? No! So you ran away. Scared. Lost. Desperate. Sad. Quanchi112. Better luck next time. I had to let things die down. I did and am here. If you don't bump the thread you are backing down. Your king has spoken.

jaden101
Feel free to find it if you're so intent on receiving another bloody anus. I won it. You lost it. It's the loser that has to do the work to get the rematch.

quanchi112
Feel free to find it if you're so intent on receiving another bloody anus. I won it. You lost it. It's the loser that has to do the work to get the rematch. I won. It still hurts you to the point you brought it up implying Butthurt.

If you don't bump it you are scared.

dadudemon

Technically it's him agreeing with me though. There's hope for the boy yet.

You arrogant bastard. I ought to punch you in the mouth for posting with dadudemon-like audacity.

You ran away, crying, clutching your gaping, ravaged anus.

Oh shit...man...that's hilarious. laughing

Truth. What is right and true will always be right and true.

I thought the thread was over on the front page because it is obvious Achilles wins. But I think some people (focus4chumps) are just trolling out of boredom.

You're new to these boards so I'll give you a proper welcome in the social thread (Robtard's Rectal Exam).

jaden101
I won. It still hurts you to the point you brought it up implying Butthurt.

If you don't bump it you are scared.

My last post in it i asked you a question about Riddick's feats of which he had none. Since then a new Riddick movie has come out. He still doesn't have enough feats from that woeful sequel to win that thread. You never replied. Why? Cos you couldn't. You resorted to just making stuff up. It was hilariously tragic.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
You arrogant bastard. I ought to punch you in the mouth for posting with dadudemon-like audacity.

I learn from the 2nd best. ;-)

dadudemon
I learn from the 2nd best. ;-)

laughing laughing You BASTARD!

You're on a roll, tonight.

quanchi112
My last post in it i asked you a question about Riddick's feats of which he had none. Since then a new Riddick movie has come out. He still doesn't have enough feats from that woeful sequel to win that thread. You never replied. Why? Cos you couldn't. You resorted to just making stuff up. It was hilariously tragic. Bump the thread. You're fear is obvious to all. People are Pming me over your latest embarrassment.

jaden101
Hoho. Deary me. That's the best one yet. Add it to the long line of quanfails.

quanchi112
Hoho. Deary me. That's the best one yet. Add it to the long line of quanfails. You have twenty minutes to respond or else you concede.

jaden101
You had several months to respond in that thread. You didn't. You conceded long long ago.

quanchi112
You had several months to respond in that thread. You didn't. You conceded long long ago. I was forced out of the movie versus. I am here now but you're too fearful to bump the thread therefore I win.

jaden101
You lost long ago. Accept it. You'll feel better in the long run.

Darth Martin
Achilles should take the majority. Hector is a step down from Leonidas. Achilles is a step or two up from the Spartans.

quanchi112
You lost long ago. Accept it. You'll feel better in the long run. No, I won and you bringing up a thread which meant the world is further proof you're still hurting over it. Another day and another dollar for me.

jaden101
Brings your grand total to zero dollars. Well done.

quanchi112
Brings your grand total to zero dollars. Well done. I am in the 100 k club on kmc. Only three others have achieved this infamous status. Quit being so envious.

jaden101
100,000 posts of drivel, butthurt, envy and nonsense. Your mum must be proud.

quanchi112
100,000 posts of drivel, butthurt, envy and nonsense. Your mum must be proud. I have done more battlezones than anyone on here. I am feared and known in practically all parts of kmc. Get behind me, satan.

jaden101
Haha. You mean the comic forums? The dregs of the board. Is it filled with people as useless as you?

quanchi112
Haha. You mean the comic forums? The dregs of the board. Is it filled with people as useless as you? The most active part of the board, the movie board, the video game board, and the all versus board.

You're so small minded.

jaden101
I'll take that as a yes.

quanchi112
I'll take that as a yes. I just said that and other parts as well as the one you frequent. I am glad you didn't contest the part where I said you had a small mind.

Time Immemorial
Well back on topic, clearly Achilles is a demigod, anyone who says he is not needs to read a book and then watch the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_demigods

Robtard
Troy did away with the many supernatural aspects of the poem.

jaden101
I just said that and other parts as well as the one you frequent. I am glad you didn't contest the part where I said you had a small mind.

'You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means'

A classic quote that applies here. Again proving you are intellectually inferior to me. Hence you've never won an argument in which you have a different outlook than mine.

Quan's report card.

F

Must try harder.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Troy did away with the many supernatural aspects of the poem.

Yea but it held true to the legend. The boy asking him if his mother was an immortal goddess, him meeting with his mother, Achilles talking about seeing the gods. Hector and Priam both knowing of Achilles before he told them who he was. No mortal could have done what Achilles did in the movie, if he had then he would have been the legend and not Achilles correct?

quanchi112
'You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means'

A classic quote that applies here. Again proving you are intellectually inferior to me. Hence you've never won an argument in which you have a different outlook than mine.

Quan's report card.

F

Must try harder. You can't retort anything I say.

Concession accepted.

Quan A+

Robtard
Yea but it held true to the legend. The boy asking him if his mother was an immortal goddess, him meeting with his mother, Achilles talking about seeing the gods. Hector and Priam both knowing of Achilles before he told them who he was. No mortal could have done what Achilles did in the movie, if he had then he would have been the legend and not Achilles correct?

He was portrayed as an utterly badass warrior, him being the litteral son of a goddess is tentative at best.

Not that it matters, his feats are his feats regardless of him being human, demigod or master of the universe.

jaden101
Copying again?

Retort? I'm sure you mean rebut.

I can only guess you failed English and weren't picked for the debate team. Unsurprising.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
He was portrayed as an utterly badass warrior, him being the litteral son of a goddess is tentative at best.

Not that it matters, his feats are his feats regardless of him being human, demigod or master of the universe.

Ok but him talking to his mother who is a goddess/nymph/demi god in the beginning of the movie is tentative at best or the boy stating as much? In the credits of the movie her name was Thetis. But his powers came from the river styx and not from her because she was in fact not a full blown god. More of a demi god herself but immortal none the less. Just trying to be accurate here, but I like your second statementsmile

Thetis info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thetis

quanchi112
Copying again?

Retort? I'm sure you mean rebut.

I can only guess you failed English and weren't picked for the debate team. Unsurprising. Just say you concede and save yourself the time.

Thanks for playing.

jaden101
Concede what?

I concede the fact that you're an illiterate buffoon.

That?

Ok!

quanchi112
Concede what?

I concede the fact that you're an illiterate buffoon.

That?

Ok! You conceded the other thread and wouldn't dare challenge me in this one. Multiple concessions accepted.

Stoic
Leonidas dies in the 1st few seconds. He has about 30 seconds of slow motion solo fight feats. The rest was as part of the phalanx. None of it was against any opponent of note except the big monster thing that was kicking his ass. After that the fight goes the way it did in Troy.

Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.