JLA main 3 vs Avengers main 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Primary individuals.

Avengers...

Hulk
Thor
Hyperion

vs

Superman
Diana
Hal

Lets also add Aquaman to team 2. Seems a bit uneven.

God Cloth Seiya
Avengers..........................AND WHERE THE HELL IS FLASH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DarkSaint85
I see you left out the most important of the Big DC 3, Batman.

Without him, Avengers win.

pym-ftw
Avengers big 3

Thor
Shell head
Cap

Dc big 3

Supes
Wondy
Bats

Back on topic team 1 solidly.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Avengers big 3

Thor
Shell head
Cap

Dc big 3

Supes
Wondy
Bats

This, though I am pretty sure Carver meant heavy hitters. Which would mean Captain Universe, Starbrand, Thor/Hulk/Hyperion( I find these 3 to be interchangeable depending on the situation)

ShadowFyre
Back on topic. Marvel wins. Anyone who says they just roll over supes and team is wrong though.

Odekahn
DC wins.

ShadowFyre
How? Supes is the only one on DC who even has a chance of defeating Hulk and they have absolutely no answer to Thor going all out with his powers.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How? Supes is the only one on DC who even has a chance of defeating Hulk and they have absolutely no answer to Thor going all out with his powers.

The Power ring can match Mjolnir.

ShadowFyre
It can suck souls, open portals, absorb any type of energy, redirect any type of energy, fly of its own accord so fast the Surfer can barely keep up, etc.

I was under the impression the ring just made constructs and had a limited charge?

And I was going to actually say thengl was their answer to Thor but Superman and WonderWoman consistently break his constructs.

That being said, one of the sole reasons I don't read D.C. is becausef their desire to push Superman and Batman all the time and make everyone else look basically worthless.

It should be called: Superman & Batman: and those other people.

ShadowFyre
And don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be biased against DC. From what I know of Lanterns they can make constructs based off of will, and fear. And I know there is higher level Lanterns like Ion. But that would be a total stomp.

I just always see them taking a backseat to Superman.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Primary individuals.

Avengers...

Hulk
Thor
Hyperion

vs

Superman
Diana
Hal

DCnU?

carver9
No

ShadowFyre
Oh. This isn't current DC? Hmmmmm.

carver9
It would be a massacre if it was.

God Cloth Seiya
How? Supes is the only one on DC who even has a chance of defeating Hulk and they have absolutely no answer to Thor going all out with his powers. supes could beat Thor.

ShadowFyre
Yeah he could. What I meant is they have no defense to Thor's attacks. Besides the gl all of their attacks are physical in nature. Thor is the only one here with actual magical attacks.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah he could. What I meant is they have no defense to Thor's attacks. Besides the gl all of their attacks are physical in nature. Thor is the only one here with actual magical attacks.

Hal can create a world with his ring.

ShadowFyre
What do you mean? Like a construct of a planet or actual living breathing beings?

Tony Stark
Avengers rape

Odekahn

I was under the impression the ring just made constructs and had a limited charge?

I don't read D.C.

Then take it from someone who does, you're incorrect here.

The rings can open pocket dimensions, split atoms, heal, manipulate matter on the molecular level, are sophisticated computers, can duplicate themselves, etc.
As long as the wielder has sufficient willpower, he can create anything he van think of.

The utility of a verteran GL is nothing to sneeze at.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Avengers rape

LIES!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Odekahn
Then take it from someone who does, you're incorrect here.

The rings can open pocket dimensions, split atoms, heal, manipulate matter on the molecular level, are sophisticated computers, can duplicate themselves, etc.
As long as the wielder has sufficient willpower, he can create anything he van think of.

The utility of a verteran GL is nothing to sneeze at.

When you say pocket dimensions and Brooklyn said create a world. Did you mean there is actual living beings in the world and dimensions now? Because that seems a bit op and makes me think a lantern should pretty much be top dog in the JL instead of Superman. Like. Way above him.

ShadowFyre
And is there a ring powered by rage or hate? Thinking of giving mangog $ hulk one for a future match.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Avengers big 3

Thor
Shell head
Cap

Dc big 3

Supes
Wondy
Bats

Shell head !!!!!!!!

Anyway Iron man is definitely one of the main 3

ShadowFyre
Carver has opened my eyes to your DC lies...Mjolnir crushes puny ring.

abhilegend
When you say pocket dimensions and Brooklyn said create a world. Did you mean there is actual living beings in the world and dimensions now? Because that seems a bit op and makes me think a lantern should pretty much be top dog in the JL instead of Superman. Like. Way above him.
Yup, its a totally real universe.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hal creates a universe.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489023_GL_Willworld083.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489024_GL_Willworld084.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489025_GL_Willworld085.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489026_GL_Willworld086087.jpg

Just about every lantern has done it BTW.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489027_GL_Willworld093.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/17489028_GL_Willworld094095.jpg

For the record, he was never amped.
Haha, wut? Carver has probably never even read the story.

LordofBrooklyn

Watch your mouth, boy!

The King of canon has no need to lie!

The fact that you took Carver's word about anything is indictment enough!

I am debating on how I should respond to your brazen offense!

mad

zopzop
Primary individuals.

Avengers...

Hulk
Thor
Hyperion

vs

Superman
Diana
Hal

This is a lot closer than people realize.

Diana and AM could take Thor. GL can take Hyperion. Superman can hold off Hulk long enough for the others to finish off their opponent and jump in.

I see BFR isn't off. God help the Hulk.

Odekahn
And is there a ring powered by rage or hate? Thinking of giving mangog $ hulk one for a future match.

Red rings. Google Atrocitus.

And it would be beyond OP on Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a lot closer than people realize.

Diana and AM could take Thor. GL can take Hyperion. Superman can hold off Hulk long enough for the others to finish off their opponent and jump in.

I see BFR isn't off. God help the Hulk.

I always have bfr off in my threads. Its a cheap way to win.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Odekahn
Red rings. Google Atrocitus.

And it would be beyond OP on Hulk.

Ahhh that's who I was thinking of. And Larfleeze is the baddie with fear as his.

And I was told they were amped bit it doesn't matter. Still pretty cool showings of the rings.

And I have no quarrel with the House of El Canon King. Though I thought the canons were a free race. Not to be subjugated by one man.

Stoic

Yeah because he always uses that in his battles where people are actually fighting and not sitting there pulling off, while he opens up portals to pocket dimensions.

ShadowFyre
Lol. True, I have never seen him do it. But I also thought he was pretty much stuck to making shitty green boxing gloves.

Odekahn
Ahhh that's who I was thinking of. And Larfleeze is the baddie with fear as his.

And I was told they were amped bit it doesn't matter. Still pretty cool showings of the rings.

And I have no quarrel with the House of El Canon King. Though I thought the canons were a free race. Not to be subjugated by one man.

Actually, Larfleeze is greed. Orange.

Fear is the color yellow. See Sinestro. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Thanks. I've been looking them up some. Larfleeze just looks bad as a to me. And I went and gave wwh a red ring. Had to be done.

Sasaraixx

If this is pre-Nu52 then Diana's bracers and even the lasso would be able to protect the team from a lot of the magical attacks. Unless Thor gets esoteric with his powers, I don't see that being a crippling issue for the team. And this lasso is much more of a threat than what we're currently seeing in the comics. The DC team has more options than just physical attacks and GL's constructs.

If BFR really isn't off and the DC team is actually using their brains, I think they take it. If one of the 3 of them actually commit themselves to beating the Hulk, then they lose.

ShadowFyre
How does the bracers protect all of them from lightning spanning attacks, the earth opening up beneath them or the winds from a thousand worlds? I could see her protecting herself, but Thor has a lot of aoe attacks as well.

DarkSaint85
I always have bfr off in my threads. Its a cheap way to win.

Page 2 changing of the rules? It's too late, carvster!!!!

carver9
Nope. Bfr is off.

Blue Area Vet
Lol. True, I have never seen him do it. But I also thought he was pretty much stuck to making shitty green boxing gloves.

He is using an old school tactic, basing a victory on space cheese feats. Avengers in stompilation.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He is using an old school tactic, basing a victory on space cheese feats. Avengers in stompilation.

LIES

Superman matches Hyperion

Green Lantern matches Thor

Diana and Aquaman can hold off The Hulk long enough to get help.

ShadowFyre
I just don't know who to trust anymore! If only there was an unbiased person that would tell the truth!

Odekahn
I just don't know who to trust anymore! If only there was an unbiased person that would tell the truth!

There's not a biased bone in my body.

ShadowFyre
Well, you have a mega man avatar. Mega man wouldn't lie?

Sasaraixx
How does the bracers protect all of them from lightning spanning attacks, the earth opening up beneath them or the winds from a thousand worlds? I could see her protecting herself, but Thor has a lot of aoe attacks as well.

The Aegis Effect.

As for opening up the Earth beneath them, I think that squarely falls into the esoteric category I mentioned. I do wonder if he would have time to do something like that with Clark, Hal or Diana in his face.

9jaboy
so this is pre reboot versions?

Odekahn
Well, you have a mega man avatar. Mega man wouldn't lie?

Never.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES

How are they going to get help when the others are matched so evenly in your own words?

DarkOdin
LIES

A GL vs Thor is not going to do anything since Thor can simple absorb anything the GL has,

Where as the GL would have to dodge or block Thors attacks

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkOdin
A GL vs Thor is not going to do anything since Thor can simple absorb anything the GL has,

Yeah, I forgot this CBR version of Thor who simply absorbs every energy attack thrown at him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
How are they going to get help when the others are matched so evenly in your own words?

It will be a war of atrition but eventually Superman defeats Hyperion.

That tips the odds in the JLA's favor.

LordofBrooklyn

The greatest GL of them all has the canon to back up his ability to match Thor.

carver9
Lol.

DarkOdin
The greatest GL of them all has the canon to back up his ability to match Thor. A Mjolnir >> trumps anything the Ring can do by simpling absorbing it.

JBL
Avengers.

Magnon
DC wins solidly.

abhilegend
A Mjolnir >> trumps anything the Ring can do by simpling absorbing it.
Hal traps Thor in his ring like Abin Sur did to Traitor.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.