2nd Commandment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Jesus said '...this is them most important commandment.' when a disciple asked him about it.
If you do nothing else in the God forum see the message(2nd) as one about value . Life in it's fullness and even the adversity you and I face in our day to day "trials."
Thanks for taking the time to listen to God's words. I believe you are in the right fourm here.

Stealth Moose
The Second Commandment could refer to:

The second of the Ten Commandments, which is-
"You shall not make for yourself an idol" under the Philonic division used by Hellenistic Jews, Greek Orthodox and Protestants except Lutherans.
"You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol" under the Talmudic division of the third-century Jewish Talmud.
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain" under the Augustinian division used by Roman Catholics and Lutherans.
The Second greatest commandment, to "love thy neighbor as thyself."

Shockingly, this is more commonly known as the Golden Rule, instead of the Second (greatest) commandment for a good reason.

Shakyamunison
The Christians on this forum must not love themselves much at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.