DC NU 52 Bane vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tross
Who wins?

JayDaDon
Not Bane...

SasuOna
Lord Rand has nothing on DC Nu Bane
Maybe when he gets some more feats breaking necks of superhumans he'd get up there but not now

ShadowFyre
Who has the new Bane beaten? I know he beat killer croc. I dont read d.c. but I do like Bane. Is he still a genius in the nu52 series?

cdtm
Originally posted by SasuOna
Maybe when he gets some more feats breaking necks of superhumans he'd get up there but not now

He literally knocked the head off a guy who was tanking Luke Cage punches.. Without using the Iron Fist.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
He literally knocked the head off a guy who was tanking Luke Cage punches.. Without using the Iron Fist. notworthy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Who has the new Bane beaten?

Everyone.

pym-ftw
Rand with utter ease.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SasuOna

Bane might explode if he got hit with the Iron fist.

God Cloth Seiya
Bane is going to break him.

carver9
Ironfist gets blitzed.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Not Bane...

deathslash
Bane loses this fught every single time.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by deathslash
Bane loses this fught every single time. no bane breaks his balls.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
no bane breaks his balls. agreedthumb up

Bane's testicles explode from the force of a Rand b1tch slap

StiltmanFTW
Joking aside, Bane is a threat, he's pretty much Chuck Norris of the Bat-verse now...

ShadowFyre
If chuck Norris was that badass he would slam my face on my keydhdiejdjruejdndueiuhh+h-%++$-#-+

Branlor Swift
He literally knocked the head off a guy who was tanking Luke Cage punches.. Without using the Iron Fist. He also punched into Nuul's heart

TrevorPhillipss
It doesn't matter if Danny can cause damage because Bane has a retarded healing factor now. Bane wins

JayDaDon
Danny can heal himself with Chi. Not like it matters, Danny is closer to Spider-Man level speed with an attack that is far above bane's ballpark. There's also no ignoring that Danny is the much more skilled fighter.

TrevorPhillipss
When has Danny ever shown himself to be close to Spiderman level speed? Show this and I'll concede that Danny would win here.

JayDaDon
Danny has dodged bullet fire and fought spider-man on fairly even terms. Couple that with his skill and his Iron fist, its way too much for Bane to handle.

cdtm
Danny has dodged bullet fire and fought spider-man on fairly even terms. Couple that with his skill and his Iron fist, its way too much for Bane to handle. Hell, even if he wasn't much faster then someone like Night Thrasher, a good Iron Fist should be able to snap Bane in two..

Or there's always the "Iron Sword", like he used on that giants achilles tendon.

TrevorPhillipss
Danny has dodged bullet fire and fought spider-man on fairly even terms. Couple that with his skill and his Iron fist, its way too much for Bane to handle. There are dozens of human characters that have fought Spiderman on fairly even terms. Spidermans own lack of fighting skill in combination with him holding back.

Sorry but that doesn't put Iron Fist speed on par or even close to Spiderman. I've seen characters like Batman and Deathstroke fight characters like the Creeper and Donna Troy who are just as fast if not faster than Spiderman is, doesn't mean I think they can keep up with Spiderman or beat him if he's blood lusted.

Iron Fist may be able to beat Bane if he can overpower his healing factor, but so far the only thing to suggest it would be a feat someone mentioned earlier where Danny one shotted someone who tanked Luke Cage's punches

TrevorPhillipss
Hell, even if he wasn't much faster then someone like Night Thrasher, a good Iron Fist should be able to snap Bane in two..

Or there's always the "Iron Sword", like he used on that giants achilles tendon. You mentioned earlier that Danny beat a guy who could tank Luke Cages punches, without the Iron Fist, who was this guy, do you have the issue number so I can read it myself?

Golgo13
Iron Fist, but Bane makes him work for it. If Bane gets a hold of IF, it's over for him.

cdtm
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
You mentioned earlier that Danny beat a guy who could tank Luke Cages punches, without the Iron Fist, who was this guy, do you have the issue number so I can read it myself?

The Iron Fist Killer, from Immortal Iron Fist just after Fraction and Brubaker leave.

Issue... 18 or 20 is when it begins, I think.

But this is one series I'd recommend reading from the start. And it's easy reading, even if you're not a fan. Plus, half the fun is getting the occasional story from a past Iron Fist (Or in one case, of the far future)

JayDaDon
There are dozens of human characters that have fought Spiderman on fairly even terms. Spidermans own lack of fighting skill in combination with him holding back.

Sorry but that doesn't put Iron Fist speed on par or even close to Spiderman. I've seen characters like Batman and Deathstroke fight characters like the Creeper and Donna Troy who are just as fast if not faster than Spiderman is, doesn't mean I think they can keep up with Spiderman or beat him if he's blood lusted.

Iron Fist may be able to beat Bane if he can overpower his healing factor, but so far the only thing to suggest it would be a feat someone mentioned earlier where Danny one shotted someone who tanked Luke Cage's punches

Again the bullet dodging. Also bane would have to have taken(on average mind you) damage somewhere close to the Iron fist for that argument to work. I'm pretty confident he hasn't, it's way above his paygrade.

TrevorPhillipss
Again the bullet dodging. Also bane would have to have taken(on average mind you) damage somewhere close to the Iron fist for that argument to work. I'm pretty confident he hasn't, it's way above his paygrade. Bullet dodging is something any peak human can do.

It doesn't matter anyway, I've already admitted that Danny would win.

pym-ftw
Danny's Bullet dodges, not aim dodges. They are different, also Danny can catch a barrage of projectiles with his bare hand pre-book of IF amp.

deathslash
Bullet dodging is something any peak human can do.

It doesn't matter anyway, I've already admitted that Danny would win. danny has outright dodged automatic machine gun fire and has even smacked bullets back at people. Danny has also oneshotted Colossus, smacked around Skaar (the hulk's son), hurt Heroim the Shamed (who is described as being at classic hulk level strength and durability), oneshotted Ragnarok (evil robot clone of Thor) punched through a helicarrier, and has beaten up Luke cage on more than one occasion.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Danny's Bullet dodges, not aim dodges. They are different, also Danny can catch a barrage of projectiles with his bare hand pre-book of IF amp. Yeah, Bullet timing, something dozens of peak humans do, not just aim dodging, dodging the actual bullets, peak humans do it all the time.

The argument made was that Danny is as fast or almost as fast as Spiderman is, nothing presented in this thread so far suggest this

Originally posted by deathslash
danny has outright dodged automatic machine gun fire and has even smacked bullets back at people. Danny has also oneshotted Colossus, smacked around Skaar (the hulk's son), hurt Heroim the Shamed (who is described as being at classic hulk level strength and durability), oneshotted Ragnarok (evil robot clone of Thor) punched through a helicarrier, and has beaten up Luke cage on more than one occasion.

Danny has outright dodged automatic gun fire and smacked bullets back at people, once again, something peak humans have done on numerous occasions

Not sure why you're telling me who Danny's has one shotted or beaten, I've already admitted Danny wins here so you're beating a dead horse.

pym-ftw
Name the Dozen peak humans who can dodge bullets after they are fired...

TrevorPhillipss
Katana, Elektra, Nightwing, Bullseye, Daredevil, Black Canary, Batgirl (Barbara), Deadshot, Batgirl(Cass), Black Widow, Batman, there's probably a few others I'm missing right now. All of these characters have bullet timing feats.

pym-ftw
When has Lester bullet timed?

Matt, Elektra, & Natasha are above peak.

Again Danny can catch bullets, Bruce can deflect them with his fist and Cass dodges by dodging before they fire... So not AFTER.

TrevorPhillipss
When has Lester bullet timed?

Matt, Elektra, & Natasha are above peak.

Again Danny can catch bullets, Bruce can deflect them with his fist and Cass dodges by dodging before they fire... So not AFTER.

Well we know that's false

Neither Matt, Elektra nor Natasha are above peak human

Cassandra has dodged plenty of times after they were fired

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/swigsgambler/Batgirl022-10-11.jpg

Here's Deadshot

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67965/1437194-deadshot_evades_snipershot.jpg

Katana

http://s409.photobucket.com/user/Strafe_Prower/media/Blockingbulletsagain.jpg.html

Bullseye

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/2143270-shadowland_1_09.jpg

pym-ftw
Matt has super sences, Elektra has kung fu telepathy, & Natasha is on SSS Jr.

Literally the only scan you posted that shows bullet time is Cass, and it makes no sence.

TrevorPhillipss
Matt has super senses, doesn't make him any stronger or faster than any other peak human.

Elektra has kung fu and telepathy...are you kidding me? She's used her telepathy in one series, and neither her martial art skill which isn't even that great to begin with, or telepathy correlate to her speed and reflexes which is in question here.

Natasha is on the SSS Jr...good for her, doesn't make her any stronger or faster than a peak human, especially since Bucky, another peak human beat her ass

How does it not make sense? The bullet fired, it was inches from her face and she dodged, that's all there is to it.

Golgo13
Bane doesn't need to dodge bullets. He tanks them just fine. wink

StiltmanFTW
He tanks pretty much everything these days, can't wait for him to break Superman.

The breaking of the Kryptonian. DC, make it happen. Recent beatings at Batman's hands were great, but I need more fap material.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He tanks pretty much everything these days, can't wait for him to break Superman.

The breaking of the Kryptonian. DC, make it happen. Recent beatings at Batman's hands were great, but I need more fap material.

I was talking about Bane in Secret Six. He tanked multiple gun fire and he wasn't even on venom at the time.

cdtm
Katana, Elektra, Nightwing, Bullseye, Daredevil, Black Canary, Batgirl (Barbara), Deadshot, Batgirl(Cass), Black Widow, Batman, there's probably a few others I'm missing right now. All of these characters have bullet timing feats.

And Spidey's faster because..?

What feats/showings put him above someone that could catch a bullet?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
I was talking about Bane in Secret Six. He tanked multiple gun fire and he wasn't even on venom at the time.

Ah. Yeah, I remember him ignoring bullets in that series. "Won't bleed out till I will myself to", etc.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah. Yeah, I remember him ignoring bullets in that series. "Won't bleed out till I will myself to", etc. thumb up Not to mention he can actually dodge bullets

pym-ftw
Matt has super senses, doesn't make him any stronger or faster than any other peak human.

Elektra has kung fu and telepathy...are you kidding me? She's used her telepathy in one series, and neither her martial art skill which isn't even that great to begin with, or telepathy correlate to her speed and reflexes which is in question here.

Natasha is on the SSS Jr...good for her, doesn't make her any stronger or faster than a peak human, especially since Bucky, another peak human beat her ass

How does it not make sense? The bullet fired, it was inches from her face and she dodged, that's all there is to it. I literally face palmed and had to take a break while reading this

Matt is able to react faster than any normal human. Thus he is super human.

I'm just going to assume your mad on the Elektra side.

Good to know in your mind all the painfully super humans Bucky beats are at best Peak human.

Cass can't see or hear the round, she dodges still. Pis

Golgo13
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Not to mention he can actually dodge bullets

And tank explosions point blank. Bane is a beast in the durability department.

chipguy_okay
Danny Destroys him with a train exploding punch to the face. Bane is strong and tough, but he's not fast or tough enough against the IMMORTAL IRON FIST!!!

JayDaDon
Also not skilled enough. Not even a little.

TrevorPhillipss
I literally face palmed and had to take a break while reading this

Matt is able to react faster than any normal human. Thus he is super human.

I'm just going to assume your mad on the Elektra side.

Good to know in your mind all the painfully super humans Bucky beats are at best Peak human.

Cass can't see or hear the round, she dodges still. Pis

The only person you should facepalm at is yourself

ALL of the characters here can react faster than any normal human. It doesn't make them superhuman.

I'm not sure what you mean by I'm mad on the Elektra side, you said her knowing Kung Fu and having telepathy that she rarely uses makes her superhuman, you were wrong.

How many of those superhuman characters that Bucky beat have a decent amount of skill? One of the more notable examples was 50's Cap who was stronger and faster than Cap but had no skill.

Black Widow is a relatively skilled combatant, if she was superhuman her stats in combination with her skill should of beaten or at least held her own against Bucky, neither happened.

Cassandra can hear the rifle fire and probably hear the bullet coming at her, she dodged it, and if that's still too complicated here's another one, http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/CassandraCainBulletDodge_6016.jpg

end of story, now stfu

I also like you failed to acknowledge the other 5 or 6 characters that are in the peak human range and have bullet timed, your entire argument is a flop
laughing laughing

pym-ftw
Really are you stupid or are you actively trolling?

Being able to do things normal humans can't do is LITERALLY superhuman.

I never put an &, but her knowing what someone is going to do before they do it fives her superhuman reaction time.

Bucky is peak human with a super human aspect and is nearly as skilled as Cap, please tell me how losing to him makes Natasha not superhuman. Please keep in mind Bucky has punked Wolverine aswell.

most hunting rifles are supersonic, ie the bullets travel faster than soundwave. As for the scan, it would be impressive if she wasn't able to react with her muscle reading.

I know you want me to stop because your just burying yourself a deeper hole, but I'm not.

I'd acknowledge these bullet time scans when you post them, because the other scans are painfully not what your representing them as.

Golgo13
Also not skilled enough. Not even a little.

He's skilled enough that both Batman and Deathstroke have said he's a danger to them in both hth skills and a tactical genius.

TrevorPhillipss
Really are you stupid or are you actively trolling? I don't even....

Being able to do things normal humans can't do is LITERALLY superhuman. ALL of these characters can do things normal humans can do. Normal humans can't kick down a steel door, normal humans can't jump 20 feet in the air, normal humans can't do any of the feats that these characters can do.

By your idiot logic ALL of the characters listed would be superhuman.

We're only talking about PHYSICAL STATS in which all characters listed are in the peak human range

I never put an &, but her knowing what someone is going to do before they do it fives her superhuman reaction time.
No, it doesn't. Telegraphing or predicting when someone is going to shoot has nothing to do with reaction time.

Bucky is peak human with a super human aspect and is nearly as skilled as Cap, please tell me how losing to him makes Natasha not superhuman. Please keep in mind Bucky has punked Wolverine aswell.

Bucky has never beaten Wolverine in a legit fight, what a terrible comparison.

Is Black Widow stronger than a peak human? NO

Is Black Widow faster than a peak human? NO

Therefore she isn't superhuman at least from a stat perspective

most hunting rifles are supersonic, ie the bullets travel faster than soundwave. As for the scan, it would be impressive if she wasn't able to react with her muscle reading.

Irrelevant, she has dozens of feats to warrant being able to dodge a sniper round inches from her face

The bullet are already out of the chamber inches from her face. All the move reading or body language means jack if you don't have the speed to move out of the way.

I know you want me to stop because your just burying yourself a deeper hole, but I'm not. On the contrary I want to see what asinine post you come up with next.

I'd acknowledge these bullet time scans when you post them, because the other scans are painfully not what your representing them as.

I already have, I showed Bullseye, I showed two with Cassandra, I showed Katana deflecting gun fire from two gatling guns, I showed Deadshot dodging a sniper round inches from her face.

You may think it's easier for you to sink into delusion when you're clearly on the losing side of this argument, but trust me it's better to cut your losses.

pym-ftw
Ok here we go again,

Daredevil has super human reaction time because he is warned earlier than normal comic book peak humans.

Do even remember your argument at this point? You said Elektra is a bullet timer not me...

Natasha is physically stronger than a peak woman her size. She is also faster & more agile than most peak human. I mean you don't think Batman & KP have equal stats just because they are peak humans.

Congrats on missing the point thumb up she dodged a bullet she couldn't possibly hear or see... That is Pis.

Lulz salty

Shielding yourself isn't bullet time. Bullseye painfully obviously didn't bullet time he just deflected it with his handcuffs, its like his power. Deadshot in the first scene in the scan starts dodging when he hears the rifle chamber a round.

TrevorPhillipss
That's not reaction time, that's telegraphing, By this logic any telepath would have superhuman reaction time solely because they could tell when someone was about to shoot, that's false.

I did say Elektra is a bullet timer, which is absolutely true. Even if she was using telepathy to tell when someone was going to shoot she'd still need to have sufficient speed to move out of the way.

Black Widow isn't faster or more agile than most peak humans, I'm not sure who KP is.

Batman and Nightwing are both peak humans and both have better physical stats and feats than Black Widow does, that's not even debatable

i didn't miss your point, you were just wrong...again...she could of easily have heard the gun fire and the bullet coming. It's not PIS simply because you want it to be.

Shielding yourself isn't bullet timing, I agree. None of the characters I name shielded themselves from bullets.

Bullseye doesn't have a telegraphing style ability, the only way for him to deflect a bullet off his hand cuffs would of been for him to be fast enough to see the individual bullet and position the hand cuffs.

You're also wrong about Deadshot

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67965/1437194-deadshot_evades_snipershot.jpg

The round clearly heading toward his noggin in the first panel, inches from his head and he moves out of the way.

Your sinking further and further into delusion

pym-ftw
For everyone in your arguments.

#1) you said they can bullet time.

#2) I said they can dodge earlier because of a legitimate power.

#3) your saying their powers have nothing to do with it... With no proof.

KP= Kingpin

I literally explained why Cass couldn't hear it.

katana was shielding herself.

So what do you believe the sound effect in the first panel of the Deadshot scan is? Talk about me ignoring something because it hurts my argument...

And back to topic none of these guys are dancing through automatic fire, or catching shrapnel bare handed nor are we even arguing Bane.

TrevorPhillipss
1. Because they can

2. Even with powers, telepathy, senses etc, you need enough speed to dodge bullets after they're fired.

3. I don't need proof, that's common sense, Elektra's telepathy nor Daredevil's senses increase their physical speed and reaction time.

Katana was deflecting gun fire with her sword, she needed to be fast enough to block every individual bullet.

By your logic, Katana would of been standing there with her sword in front of her face, without moving it, that's clearly not the case.

You can't hold your sword in one spot and deflect gun fire from two gatling guns, the spread would be too large and you would get shot.

The sound effect is irrelevant, we know for a fact that the bullet was inches from Deadshot's face and was approaching the side of his head, he didn't move until the next panel.

Back to the topic? You brought it up, now that you're on the losing side of the argument you're trying to change the subject now.

Concession accepted.

pym-ftw
God your pathetic,

YOU said they are dodging because of speed I'm telling you the speed is handicapped because they get a headstart.

Your making assumptions, and trying to use real world applications of spread,when it doesn't matter when we see them impact her swords in a tight grouping.

Or you know artistic liberties were taken because his whole body has chances position in relation to the shooter unless he also spun around while dodging.

I'm saying get back on topic because nowhere in your spam have you posted anything on Danny's level; ie they aren't important.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Golgo13
He's skilled enough that both Batman and Deathstroke have said he's a danger to them in both hth skills and a tactical genius.

True but Batman still> him in fighting skill, and it's the Iron freaking fist were talking here. His skill is pretty much at the top of the food chain.

TrevorPhillipss
God your pathetic,

YOU said they are dodging because of speed I'm telling you the speed is handicapped because they get a headstart.

Your making assumptions, and trying to use real world applications of spread,when it doesn't matter when we see them impact her swords in a tight grouping.

Or you know artistic liberties were taken because his whole body has chances position in relation to the shooter unless he also spun around while dodging.

I'm saying get back on topic because nowhere in your spam have you posted anything on Danny's level; ie they aren't important. Named after one of the most intelligent Marvel characters, one of the least intelligent posters...the irony is staggering

Their speed is handicapped because they get a head start? Not true, no matter how good your precognition is you still need to have enough speed to either move out of the way or block or deflect the freaking gun fire.

I'm not making assumptions, that's literally what's happening in the scan. It isn't a tight grouping either, she's protecting Geo Force and Metamorpho, how tight a grouping is it when you're defending 3 people?

Here let me give you a more simple example.

In this scan Katana is holding her sword in a STATIONARY POSITION

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/Strafe_Prower/Blockingbullets-1.jpg

In the scan with the Gatling guns she's CLEARLY continuously re positioning her sword to deflect each bullet.

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/Strafe_Prower/Blockingbulletsagain.jpg

Artistic liberties...you keep insisting that he moved prior to the bullet being shot, that obviously isn't true, once again the bullet is heading to the side of his head, in trajectory inches from his face, you've been proven wrong again

Now you're calling it spam? Need I remind you that YOU were the one that asked for peak humans that were bullet timers, now that you're clearly on the losing side you're trying to find any pathetic reason to cop out and hide behind mommy's skirt.

At least you finally STFU about Black Widow and Cassandra, here's hoping you learned something.

pym-ftw
Okay your not getting it, and honestly your not important enough to keep drilling it into your head that that isn't bullet dodging.

Not a single bullet was heading for her partners, she is correcting her stance because of the recoil of being shot.

Are you serious? You posted that you could name peak humans who could compete with Danny's Speed, you still haven't. That is spam.

I'd argue all your points but its asinine to get this far off topic with you. Good night.

TrevorPhillipss
Okay your not getting it, and honestly your not important enough to keep drilling it into your head that that isn't bullet dodging.

Not a single bullet was heading for her partners, she is correcting her stance because of the recoil of being shot.

Are you serious? You posted that you could name peak humans who could compete with Danny's Speed, you still haven't. That is spam.

I'd argue all your points but its asinine to get this far off topic with you. I'm not getting it because your argument is equivalent to saying the sky is green, it makes no sense.

It's really simple, if you're in trajectory of a bullet when it leaves the chamber, and you dodge or deflect afterwards then you're a bullet timer, provided it's reasonable distance, that's it.

Then you're blind, you clearly don't understand the idea of bullet spread of an automatic gun. Go ahead and cry about how I'm using real world applications, bullet spread exist in comics and fiction as well.

Ah no...lets go back and see how this started

Someone said Danny was close to Spiderman's level

I asked why

Someone said because he dodged automatic machine gun fire

I said that's a peak human feat

Then you came in and asked me to name peak humans that are bullet timers.

I named several. Now it's spam because you're clearly in the wrong.

Maybe Danny is faster then alot of peak humans, I haven't read much of his material so I can't confirm or deny this.

But then again I never did a comparison, you're the one who keeps saying none of this is on Danny's level, but if the best feat he has is dodging machine gun fire or deflecting it, then he isn't any faster than a majority of peak humans.

Concession accepted, hope you learned your lesson.

pym-ftw
Maybe Danny is faster then alot of peak humans, I haven't read much of his material so I can't confirm or deny this. Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Concession accepted, hope you learned your lesson. the lesson of course being that if you don't read the character or have atleast a working knowledge of them, its best to avoid their threads.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

TrevorPhillipss
the lesson of course being that if you don't read the character or have atleast a working knowledge of them, its best to avoid their threads.

Ironically you don't seem to read or possess a working knowledge of the character either, since you claim that Danny is so much faster than peak human, but the best feat you could name for him was dodging automatic gunfire, a peak human feat.

But I'll wait for your inevitable damage control, it's the only thing you can do after being proven wrong so many times on one thread.

pym-ftw
Again not reading man... I also named Danny catching bullets & shrapnel bare handed.

I've said it multiple times.

Lol you lost a while ago, and like I've already told you your just digging a deeper hole.

TrevorPhillipss
Those are peak human feats. If those are the best he has than Iron Fist isn't that much faster if at all than other peak human characters.

You said Black Widow was superhuman, you were proven wrong

You said Cassandra couldn't bullet time, you were proven wrong

You said Deadshot moved before the bullet was fired, proven wrong again...

You tried to dismiss Katana's deflecting gunfire, ignored the idea of spread, ignored the fact that her sword wasn't stationary, proven wrong again.

You've continuously tried to cop out and change the subject, even though you initially asked.

You don't have to read, the facts are still there regardless of weather you acknowledge or choose to remain oblivious, you're clearly in the wrong here and the only thing you do at this point is damage control. At least try to put some effort into it.

pym-ftw
You haven't proven me wrong yet...

You just keep arguing that they are bullet timers, I'm telling you they aren't for various reasons I have already told you.

TrevorPhillipss
I've already proven that they're bullet timers, you made weak arguments that were debunked

You even flat out made things up like saying Deadshot moved before the bullet was fired which isn't even remotely accurate.

But that aside you're boring me now, your stupidity was at least entertaining at one point but now it's giving me a head ache.

Keep damage controlling brah, it'll keep you preoccupied since I'm not going to read another one your retarded ass post.

pym-ftw
Concession AcceptedIron Fist wins 10/10

deathslash
Iron Fist wins 10/10 thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.