The Thing vs Mourlon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tross
Fight to ko who wins this?

zopzop
R.I.P. Thing. rip

Kid Kurdy
Thing stands no chance whatsoever.

SamZED
Morlun turns Ben into rubble.
Morlun will be back in November and judging by the preview he's still got it.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Morlun turns Ben into rubble.
Morlun will be back in November and judging by the preview he's still got it.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

carver9
Morlun is a freaking beast. I can honestly see him giving High Heralds fits...like, 'beat the h*** out of them until they use that 'I'm the hero' power up'. Ben dies. Two Ben dies. You can add another Grim and he would die. Morlun is on a different level entirely.

Sam, who is Morlun fighting?

StiltmanFTW
Comes back to haunt Spidertard, no doubt.

BTW, guys - it's not Morlun, it's MoUrlon here stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Mourlon

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Morlun is a freaking beast. I can honestly see him giving High Heralds fits...like, 'beat the h*** out of them until they use that 'I'm the hero' power up'. Ben dies. Two Ben dies. You can add another Grim and he would die. Morlun is on a different level entirely.

Sam, who is Morlun fighting? Spider-man. Or more like Spider-men. Not sure what it is about but Slott is bring all of Spider-men (including Ultimate) that ever existed in the same universe. The preview shows some alt version of Spider-man punching Morlun right in the face and breaking his hand. Morlun doesn't even blink. So yeah.. He is back all right.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Comes back to haunt Spidertard, no doubt.

BTW, guys - it's not Morlun, it's MoUrlon here stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Mourlon Are we sure it's not Batroc the Leaper in disguise?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, seen that preview.

Now carver will ask you for a link, since he's unable to google stuff, be ready.

biscuits

Originally posted by SamZED
Are we sure it's not Batroc the Leaper in disguise?

Batroc would've gotten gold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.