Smallville vs Man of Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Smallville Clark vs. Man of Steel

KingD19
Depends on which season it is. But from about 5-6 on, Smallville Clark wins.

Also, wrong forum. This goes in Foreign Cinema

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Depends on which season it is. But from about 5-6 on, Smallville Clark wins.

Also, wrong forum. This goes in Foreign Cinema

I looked back at other TV series characters have been listed in versus threads here as well as smallville before.

Lestov16
Yeah, the "No TV" rule has been disobeyed so many times now it's practically worthless. Doesn't bother me at all though smile

And this thread has been done before, with clear Smallville Clark stompage.

jaden101
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yeah, the "No TV" rule has been disobeyed so many times now it's practically worthless. Doesn't bother me at all though smile

And this thread has been done before, with clear Smallville Clark stompage.

Most of the rules no longer get obeyed. Sad as that is to say. Remember when you weren't allowed 1v1v1 or group v group? Or when you had to give some detail of the fight? Surroundings etc?

Silent Master
Teen emo Clark wins.

jaden101
He got to pump hot teen Kristen Lana. As opposed to middle-aged bad skin Lois that MoS supes had to endure. So yeah, bad remake of The Fog supes wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
He got to pump hot teen Kristen Lana. As opposed to middle-aged bad skin Lois that MoS supes had to endure. So yeah, bad remake of The Fog supes wins.

Amy Adams is hot, you silly bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.