Chuck Norris vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Chuck Norris any showing vs Bane from TDK.

God Cloth Seiya
Movie Bane?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Movie Bane?

Yea from the dark night.

God Cloth Seiya
Bane was able to hurt an armored batman without not only winning against him when he punched the armored parts it didn't even hurt him.

KingD19
Bane gets a roundhouse kick to the face that sends him flying.

Stealth Moose
Bane rips his chest hair and then breaks his body.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Bane gets a roundhouse kick to the face that sends him flying.

Im thinking those kicks would break his mask quicker then batman's measly punches.

Dramatic Gecko
Chuck Norris makes Bane explode on eye contact.

TrevorPhillipss
Chuck Norris gets killed by a thug with a gun or a knife

BruceSkywalker
another dumb thread..

nobody, i mean nobody can harm chuck norris.. Bane gets his ass kicked and kicked some more..

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
another dumb thread..

nobody, i mean nobody can harm chuck norris.. Bane gets his ass kicked and kicked some more.. Bruce Lee.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
another dumb thread..

nobody, i mean nobody can harm chuck norris.. Bane gets his ass kicked and kicked some more..

Feel free to come up with a better one.

NemeBro
What a gay thread.

StealthRanger
lol, go kill yourself

Utrigita
Chuck Norris kicks Banes ass so hard that it will take a circle around the globe just to get another.

NemeBro
So what feats does movie Norris have?

Utrigita
Feats??? Who cares about feats when we are talking about Chuck Norris?

NemeBro
So we're un-ironically using Chuck Norris jokes here?

What a gay thread.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
So we're un-ironically using Chuck Norris jokes here?

What a gay thread.

Just kidding, however it says any version so technically, the Chuck Norris from the Chuck Norris jokes could be used (in theory). If we however looks at what version that could be used beyond comic relief there is a few, I would probably suggest Texas Walker, he seems like a well rounded fighter, and could and would use his grappling to his advantage. But again any pick is given the op possible.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Utrigita
Just kidding, however it says any version so technically, the Chuck Norris from the Chuck Norris jokes could be used (in theory). If we however looks at what version that could be used beyond comic relief there is a few, I would probably suggest Texas Walker, he seems like a well rounded fighter, and could and would use his grappling to his advantage. But again any pick is given the op possible.

Did Texas Walker even lose a fight, ever?

Norris beats the crap out of bane with his unnatural ability and then carries him away in the back of a ute, or as the Americans call it: A Pick Up truck.

Ridley_Prime
How about Expendables 2 Norris? Some of the Chuck Norris jokesfacts canonically apply to that version too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.