Doctor Doom and Dracula vs Loki...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Doctor Doom and Dracula team up to battle Loki in the dead of night in an ancient, abandoned, village in Transylvania...

No prep for either side and they battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Loki is more powerful in a one on one I believe but not by a huge margin that I can remember. I'd say the duo takes this for the majority.

zopzop
Believe it or not, Team could do it.

I remember Dracula giving Thor a fight and only really lost when Thor pulled that "holy relic" trick. Don't think Loki has that luxury. Now add in Doom, who himself is an accomplished mage, and Loki is in trouble.

pym-ftw
Loki wins after he banishes Drac, who is mostly useless with out his pep squad.

Epicurus
Loki wins, easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Epicurus
Loki wins, easily. laughing out loud

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud
You're just jealous that Loki has more swagger in his fingertips than the cartoon known as Doom does in his entirety.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Loki wins after he banishes Drac, who is mostly useless with out his pep squad.

How does Loki simply banish Drac?

Dr Strange cant simply banish him, so what makes you think Loki can do it?

Epicurus
^Due to Loki being a far superior mage as compared to Strange.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How does Loki simply banish Drac?

Dr Strange cant simply banish him, so what makes you think Loki can do it? would u feel better if I listed the 100 other ways Loki defeats drac?

TheLordofMurder
^Due to Loki being a far superior mage as compared to Strange.

What feats pertaining to banishment does Loki have to suggest he can simply banish Dracula?

TheLordofMurder
would u feel better if I listed the 100 other ways Loki defeats drac?

I'd feel better if you defended your initial statement on Loki beating Drac by banishing him with factual data...

Nietzschean
Originally posted by zopzop

I remember Dracula giving Thor a fight and only really lost when Thor pulled that "holy relic" trick. Don't think Loki has that luxury. Now add in Doom, who himself is an accomplished mage, and Loki is in trouble. irrc.. Loki used that holy trick himself on Mephisto. a magic spell or whatever which suppresses his evil nature and lets the pure holy part of his spirit to shine.

laughing

pym-ftw
I'd feel better if you defended your initial statement on Loki beating Drac by banishing him with factual data... you mean teach you so you don't actually have to read comics? Okay here is the MAJOR bullet point which I've all ready stated in this thread.

1.) Without his followers amping him up; which he willnot have in this forum battle; Drac has very little in the way of stopping Loki from doing what ever he wants with him.

Assuming you knew this very basic fact about Dracula's magic, what is your argument, Loki can't teleport?

TheLordofMurder
you mean teach you so you don't actually have to read comics? Okay here is the MAJOR bullet point which I've all ready stated in this thread.

1.) Without his followers amping him up; which he willnot have in this forum battle; Drac has very little in the way of stopping Loki from doing what ever he wants with him.

Assuming you knew this very basic fact about Dracula's magic, what is your argument, Loki can't teleport?

BS...you are speaking ignorantly again...and since you provided no proof to back up your argument, I accept your concession that you are spouting garbage that lacks anything of substance to back it up.

As for teleportation, show me an instance of Drac being teleported against his will; surely if getting rid of him is that easy, there should be numerous showings of that happening to him...

Eh smart guy?

Happy Dance

Mindset
You're just jealous that Loki has more swagger in his fingertips than the cartoon known as Doom does in his entirety. laughing out loud

Look at this fuccboi.

pym-ftw
BS...you are speaking ignorantly again...and since you provided no proof to back up your argument, I accept your concession that you are spouting garbage that lacks anything of substance to back it up.

As for teleportation, show me an instance of Drac being teleported against his will; surely if getting rid of him is that easy, there should be numerous showings of that happening to him...

Eh smart guy?

Happy Dance honestly do you have a reading disability?

Who is Dracula's #1 enemy? The guy he is most associated with?

Blade... What you want is asinine, what you should PROVIDE via your arguments is any logical way that Drac can't be bfr?

Ok because I feel sorry for u I will construct a flow chart to allow you to become a better poster.

Poster onesadme) I believe X wins

Poster two: (you) I disagree on these grounds

Poster one: here is why I believe X wins, and here is why I disagree with you

Okay now here is the tricky step.

Poster2: here is evidence that your proposed win conditions are invalid thumb up

Not

Poster2: prove that my character is susceptible to win conditions.thumb down this is derp logic.

I'll even give an example of derp logic for you

BM vs Supes. A solid fight.

If derp suggests BM is immune to fire, and will only acquiesce if proven wrong by a poster... Derp is using derp logic.

SamZED
Doom seduces Loki with his newfound chick body from the upcoming movies.

guy222
Team

Sin I AM
This fight is spite to me. Doom or Dracula each could easily be a good fight for Loki single-handedly. Why place him against both? Did he get a recent boost? And why the f*ck are you two trolls arguing about bfr? Even if Loki could bfr Dracula (which is doubtful since he is an accomplished sorcerer in his own right) Doom can just bring him back to the battlefield.

pym-ftw
So doom will stop fighting Loki to search the nine realms and locate Drac?

Yep I'm trolling.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This fight is spite to me. Doom or Dracula each could easily be a good fight for Loki single-handedly. Why place him against both? Did he get a recent boost? And why the f*ck are you two trolls arguing about bfr? Even if Loki could bfr Dracula (which is doubtful since he is an accomplished sorcerer in his own right) Doom can just bring him back to the battlefield.

If anyones trolling its pym; I did start the thread feeling that it would be an interesting fight afterall (I disagree with you about each of them individually being a good fight for Loki btw Sin I AM)...

Besides, pyms reading abilities are so dim that he didnt even really read the OP...

BFR is not a valid tactic in this fight from the get-go...

TheLordofMurder
@Sin I AM

I see this as two Low Heralds vs one Mid Herald (and one could argue that Drac is High Meta; I would favor him as Low Herald though)...

Whats your stance on this?

pym-ftw
I'm trolling you can't even refute the very basis of my argument.

TheLordofMurder
You attempted to argue that Loki defeats Drac by BFR in a thread that rules out BFR as a possibility in the very 1st post...

You gotta do better than that...

Mindset
So doom will stop fighting Loki to search the nine realms and locate Drac?

Yep I'm trolling. Reported for trolling.

Sin I AM
Doom can be argued as mid. He has the feats to back it. Plus his tech and magic put him at a huge advantage. Dracula is a different story. Id like to place his classic version as low herald but im not sure where to but his current form.

And to be answer pym he could simply transform into mist and avoid the whole situation.

pym-ftw
I'd say both Doom & Loki are Mid heralds but Siege showed Loki > Doom.

I've never seen an unamped Drac do much with his sorcery, does anyone have a scan?

Sin I AM
How did siege show Loki greater than Doom.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop

I remember Dracula giving Thor a fight and only really lost when Thor pulled that "holy relic" trick. Don't think Loki has that luxury. Now add in Doom, who himself is an accomplished mage, and Loki is in trouble.

IIRC Dracula was more powerful then ever due to Asgardian blood.

And is he vulnerable to sunlight and such? Because if he is, Loki can easily weaken him or just port him into the Sun or something.

Anyways, edge to Loki.

Epicurus
What feats pertaining to banishment does Loki have to suggest he can simply banish Dracula?
The feats which demonstrate his superior mastery of sorcery as compared to Strange.
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

Look at this fuccboi.
I accept your concession.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.