Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs. Yusuke Urameshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
It's time for something else besides another Dragon Ball character vs. Dragon Ball character match. Not to mention, Nanatsu no Taizai deserves more attention.

Round 1: Base Meliodas vs. End of Dark Tournament Yusuke

Round 2: Demon Meliodas vs. Demon Yusuke

Speed equalized.

How does this go?

SSJGGogeta
Nanatsu no Taizai blows, but I honestly would give this to Yusuke, even with speed equalized.

However, I doubt anyone else will post here because basically no one knows what Nanatsu no tazai is, and everyone who like Yu yu hakashow(however you spell it) pretty much died along with it.

thanos-prime
Meliodas would win round 1 convincingly, as for round 2 i don't know i haven't made it that far into yu yu hakusho before.

danteiscool
Glad to see a thread involving nanatsu no taizai characters. That said, Meliodas takes the first round. Second round though, I think Yusuke wins. Iirc Yusuke in his demon form is above alot of higher tiered characters from series like Naruto, so he should be st least an islandbuster or something.

Esomark
Originally posted by danteiscool
Glad to see a thread involving nanatsu no taizai characters. That said, Meliodas takes the first round. Second round though, I think Yusuke wins. Iirc Yusuke in his demon form is above alot of higher tiered characters from series like Naruto, so he should be st least an islandbuster or something.

Yeah, I'm sick of Dragon Ball character vs. Dragon Ball character and Dragon Ball character vs. HST character threads. Is it really so hard to use characters from outside those series?

Pretty much. Meliodas' Full Counter will be useful against Yusuke's blasts at this level and he could handle Ban's blows (Should be about city level since both he and Meliodas destroyed a city sized dungeon while arm wrestling) for a good while. Demon Yusuke stomps him, though. He's apparently a country buster according to the last OBD calcs I've read up on.

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Nanatsu no Taizai blows, but I honestly would give this to Yusuke, even with speed equalized.

However, I doubt anyone else will post here because basically no one knows what Nanatsu no tazai is, and everyone who like Yu yu hakashow(however you spell it) pretty much died along with it.

Second round I'd give to Yusuke but first round would go to Meliodas for the reasons I stated above. While NnT isn't as popular as Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, it has been catching on, especially in the Floor 2 library on Narutoforums.
It looks like it could get noticed more here as well.

danteiscool
yeah, that sounds about right. and I wonder just what other series people on this site know; maybe if we can find out we can start to expand upon the anime vs. forum here...

ah yeah, I recall reading something like that too, about Yusuke being a countrybuster or so... and just how recently did you read that on OBD? I'm asking because nowadays, it says the wiki can't be found. and I'm really itching to look at the OBD profiles after all this time...

Esomark
yeah, that sounds about right. and I wonder just what other series people on this site know; maybe if we can find out we can start to expand upon the anime vs. forum here...

ah yeah, I recall reading something like that too, about Yusuke being a countrybuster or so... and just how recently did you read that on OBD? I'm asking because nowadays, it says the wiki can't be found. and I'm really itching to look at the OBD profiles after all this time...

Yeah, I wonder that myself. I tried to promote Houshin Engi here and pretty much no one knew about it. It's an underrated 90's WSJ manga. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who knows about NnT here. It and UQ Holder hold more my interest more than most other newer shounen mangas.

It's amazing how powerful YuYu Hakusho still is even after its run ended in 1994. It's still stronger than One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, and Fullmetal Alchemist but it loses out to Houshin Engi, Toriko, Negima, Battle Angel Alita, Saiyan Saga and above Dragon Ball, and I tend to think it loses to Naruto now. I read that Yusuke was a country buster just before the Wiki disappeared again a few weeks ago.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Esomark
It's amazing how powerful YuYu Hakusho still is even after its run ended in 1994. It's still stronger than One Piece, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, and Fullmetal Alchemist but it loses out to Houshin Engi, Toriko, Negima, Battle Angel Alita, Saiyan Saga and above Dragon Ball, and I tend to think it loses to Naruto now. I read that Yusuke was a country buster just before the Wiki disappeared again a few weeks ago. Wait just curious, has Toriko legit surpassed YYH? Is it by a fairly large amount?

I'm just curious cause I stopped reading Toriko for awhile about the time I posted this VS thread (Not cause of boredom just forgot lol) between Team Urameshi vs The 4 Heavenly Kings (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t581661.html) but general consensus was they wouldn't beat Team Urameshi :0, how big of a gap would you say there is now?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Esomark
Yeah, I'm sick of Dragon Ball character vs. Dragon Ball character and Dragon Ball character vs. HST character threads. Is it really so hard to use characters from outside those series?

Pretty much. Meliodas' Full Counter will be useful against Yusuke's blasts at this level and he could handle Ban's blows (Should be about city level since both he and Meliodas destroyed a city sized dungeon while arm wrestling) for a good while. Demon Yusuke stomps him, though. He's apparently a country buster according to the last OBD calcs I've read up on.

Second round I'd give to Yusuke but first round would go to Meliodas for the reasons I stated above. While NnT isn't as popular as Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, it has been catching on, especially in the Floor 2 library on Narutoforums.
It looks like it could get noticed more here as well.

OBD calcs are garbage. I'd only put Yusuke at mountain range level in demon form.

Meh. I just can't really get into NnT at all. It's just really recycled to me, which 99% of action series in anime/manga are nowadays.

Esomark
Originally posted by Yamcha
Wait just curious, has Toriko legit surpassed YYH? Is it by a fairly large amount?

I'm just curious cause I stopped reading Toriko for awhile about the time I posted this VS thread (Not cause of boredom just forgot lol) between Team Urameshi vs The 4 Heavenly Kings (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t581661.html) but general consensus was they wouldn't beat Team Urameshi :0, how big of a gap would you say there is now?

Pretty big now. Maybe about continent to moon level in destructive power. The three legendary Bishokuya made the series really skyrocket in power. Jirou could stop the Earth (Toriko's Earth is much larger than the real life Earth) from turning briefly and caused natural disasters to happen. Midora's Meteor Spice devastated the Human World and Hungry Space eats everything down to the atomic level within its range. Ichiryuu was able to take on Midora for a good while and his Minority World can do things like reverse his opponent's vital functions and make them purposefully miss hitting him as well as regenerate his wounds.

Sunny's Satan Hair technique can apparently bore through a planet and the other 3 Heavenly Kings are country to low end continent busters last I checked.

danteiscool
Ah yeah, the UQ Holder. another interesting manga to be sure. man, we really need to expand this forum...

I see. any chance of knowing when the OBD profiles are coming back? cause I emailed those guys about what happened with it, and I still have yet to receive a reply.

and wow, never knew Toriko became that powerful. I don't keep up with it, but when it first started out, wasn't it below the HST?

chasedown
Yusuke's demon gun destroyed a mountain when he was a lower tier sclass demon and he only got stronger from there. I think he takes round 2 but round 1 goes to melodias.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by chasedown
Yusuke's demon gun destroyed a mountain when he was a lower tier sclass demon and he only got stronger from there. I think he takes round 2 but round 1 goes to melodias.

That never happened. thumb up

Esomark
Ah yeah, the UQ Holder. another interesting manga to be sure. man, we really need to expand this forum...

I see. any chance of knowing when the OBD profiles are coming back? cause I emailed those guys about what happened with it, and I still have yet to receive a reply.

and wow, never knew Toriko became that powerful. I don't keep up with it, but when it first started out, wasn't it below the HST?

Yeah, UQ Holder's awesome. Just as good if not better than Negima.

I wish I knew that myself. I haven't checked in a good while due to school and stuff.

Toriko was about Baroque Works or so One Piece level when it started. Zebra shot it up even higher when we witnessed his feats and it truly surpassed the HST during the Four Beast arc. But even then, we had not seen what Ichiryu, Midora, and Jirou could do and when they finally showed their feats, they propelled Toriko to about Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball level. The leaps in power have been ridiculous.

danteiscool
yeah, agreed. just a matter of time to see if it'll be even better.

yeah, a shame. though I did find some OBD wiki that looks like it might be as good and detailed as the old one. they're currently in the process of updating it and stuff.

wow, it sure has come a long way then!

Werewolf582
Meliodas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.