Make Yourself OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
You, in your current life, have to take what feats and abilities you have and multiply them to make yourself as OP as possible.

StealthRanger
/le sigh

Stupid thread. Someone lock

BloodRain
Nah. Lock after we have more good threads going on.

StealthRanger
Why allow a thread that will, in all essence, become a "my p0wur>ur p0wah"/"I r moar powahful ten u" dick waving contest

maxivitopowe
this was meant to be a thread that makes you take an honest assessment of your skills and then extrapolate it to ridiculousness

BloodRain
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Why allow a thread that will, in all essence, become a "my p0wur>ur p0wah"/"I r moar powahful ten u" dick waving contest Because there is **** all going on here.

Nephthys
I'm slightly better than some people at certain things.

I make myself slightly better than everyone at everything.

I can never be defeated because I will always be just a little bit better than my opponent in every way.

this is a total cheat but who cares

ArtificialGlory
Can procrastination be a superpower?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Can procrastination be a superpower?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

NemeBro

Dramatic Gecko
I won 50m and 100m sprint in opens. So now I am faster then Usain Bolt, because I am OP!!!

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I won 50m and 100m sprint in opens. So now I am faster then Usain Bolt, because I am OP!!!

Thats... setting a really low bar for what you consider OP

BloodRain
Spacing out like a coma champ, totally means I can ignore the omniversal reality on a whim.

NotAllThatEvil
can i be a goose?

Silent Master
Multiply my feats by infinity, that was easy.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thats... setting a really low bar for what you consider OP

Fine I shit on Flash and Superman as I whirl past them at the speed of light to the power of infinity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.