Make Yourself OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
You, in your current life, have to take what feats and abilities you have and multiply them to make yourself as OP as possible.

pym-ftw
I put up with stupid threads. > I gained personal trancendance > I become the next Buddha.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
You, in your current life, have to take what feats and abilities you have and multiply them to make yourself as OP as possible.

I've been alive for all of my life. And like pym-ftw, I have a degree of patience and tolerance. I also have the ability to learn new things.

I extrapolate this exponentially, to become immortal, and master every skill known to man, beast or plant.

I also made $10 yesterday. I multiply this by infinity to make infinity dollars before lunchtime.

Having lifted a 10lb weight yesterday, I multiply this to lift 10 billion tons.

ShadowFyre
I have been to Iraq and killed before. I multiply this by 7 billion and you are all dead. I may not be op but there is no one left to argue with me about it

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I have been to Iraq and killed before. I multiply this by 7 billion and you are all dead. I may not be op but there is no one left to argue with me about it
OMG.....fear

Spare me, at least? My threads make more sense than this cool

ShadowFyre
Lol. Very well. I'm not sure if I totally understand this thread either.

So, I had sex with one woman, multiply it by all the women. You are all now my children. Get a job.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. Very well. I'm not sure if I totally understand this thread either.

So, I had sex with one woman, multiply it by all the women. You are all now my children. Get a job.
OMFG. rolling on floor laughing

ShadowFyre
Is that how this works? Cause someone could be like.

I smoked crack once. I now have all the crack. I am king of the crack heads.

Or

I won one debate. I win all debates. /all threads.

Digi
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
make yourself OP

No thanks.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37057380.jpg

maxivitopowe
No it is actual attributes you have yourself

Reddit Version

ShadowFyre
Well. My original stands then.

DarkSaint85
As does mine.

ShadowFyre, I will be the one man you cannot kill. As I have lived all my life so far, and my attribute is 'alive', I shall continue to live.

ShadowFyre
Lol. Well played. That's really not the best one to use anyway. Who wants to live on a planet by themselves?

DarkSaint85
Great.

Now it's just me and the guy who'll win every debate ever.

ShadowFyre
Lmao maybe we should stay away from each other.

Wonder Man
God already multiplied the bread and fish. All you have to do is eat it.
Yummy.
I record all prayers and file them for God in heaven and pretend that I am a valueable part of his kingdom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.