JLA vs JLA vs Avengers vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The JLA will fight each other until they get to a single person and the Avengers will fight each other until they get to a single person. The last man that is standing from the JLA will fight the last man that is standing from the Avengers. No rest. No bfring. Fight takes place in an enclosed football field. Pre reboot DCU.

Avengers

Thor
Hulk
Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Spectrum

Team JLA

Wonder Woman
Superman
Hal
Captain Marvel
Orion

Who is the champion?

ShadowFyre
Cool little tourney Carver. I honestly think any of these characters can beat any one else on any given day so I'm just going to give my opinion on some of the characters. Plus, I just got schooled by Brooklyn and odekhan on some of the lanterns powers and I would have put him at the bottom.

Is everybody in character?

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cool little tourney Carver. I honestly think any of these characters can beat any one else on any given day so I'm just going to give my opinion on some of the characters. Plus, I just got schooled by Brooklyn and odekhan on some of the lanterns powers and I would have put him at the bottom.

Is everybody in character?

Odekahn and LB over exaggerated those fts. The Lanterns was amped during those instances.

Yes, they are in character.

ShadowFyre
Ahhh. I probably should have looked it up on my own.

Anyway, my short answer is this. If this tourney was done 100 times, then I would pick Hulk for the slight majority of wins. The combination of in character, enclosed arena, and no rest all play right into the advantages of being Hulk. (You sly dog you). He is going to be the freshest person on the battlefield by the end and he is going to be amped to all hell by the time he faces off against the JL member ( supes or orion IMO).

I was going to say Thor can pull out the big guns in an enclosed arena (godblast) to clear it out but that would leave him to weakened to fight the jl person.

So advanced HF and continuous amping make up for Hulks lack of versatility and ranged attacks in this particular setting.

God Cloth Seiya
Its probably gonna come down to Hyperion vs Supes or orion.

ShadowFyre
Actually, I think its going to be orion for the JL. Years of living in Supes shadow is going to make for a lot of repressed hate (,something marvel characters don't have). They will all gang up on supes from the get go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.