Iron man and War machine vs Heimdall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Heimdall has got power complex and wants to rule the Midgard , Iron man and War machine have Been sent to stop him, who wins?

God Cloth Seiya
Heimdall

juggerman
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Heimdall

Psychotron
Wtf did Heimdall do to make anyone think he can beat Iron Man and Warmachine?

juggerman
Took out a dark elf spaceship with a dagger

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Took out a dark elf spaceship with a dagger

This

FrothByte
Heimdall can take out either IM or WM, but I don't think he can take on both of them at the same time.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Heimdall can take out either IM or WM, but I don't think he can take on both of them at the same time.

He takes one down quick and the other will fall. He seems like the does what he has to do in order to get the job done. Taking down a whole ship with a dagger is beyond anything IM and War Machine have ever done considering they have better weapons.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He takes one down quick and the other will fall. He seems like the does what he has to do in order to get the job done. Taking down a whole ship with a dagger is beyond anything IM and War Machine have ever done considering they have better weapons.

Problem is both IM and WM can fly and Heimdall cannot. And though I consider him more powerful than either IM or WM, he's not so superior over them that he can take them down quickly.

Even Thor didn't take out IM quite that quick, and Thor is considered the best Asgardian warrior 2nd only to Odin.

Time Immemorial
Problem is both IM and WM can fly and Heimdall cannot. And though I consider him more powerful than either IM or WM, he's not so superior over them that he can take them down quickly.

Even Thor didn't take out IM quite that quick, and Thor is considered the best Asgardian warrior 2nd only to Odin.

True, however he was able to take down a space ship with a dagger, on the flip side Thor wasn't trying to kill Ironman I don't believe as earth is in his realm to protect and not kill its people, which is what he was trying to prevent Loki from doing in his speech to him, and we didn't get to see the whole fight as cap interfered with him, for the most part Ironman was holding his own had had the advantage most of the fight. I see Heimdal not being held back by these emotions.

We also didn't get to see his tri beam attack which I'm sure would have chopped Thor's in half. So I guess it could go either way if one thinks the Tri Beam could kill an Asgarudian such as Loki, Thor or Heimdal. Its hard to chose a clear winner. I guess I favor Heimdal cause I really respect him and his power.

FrothByte
I think the tri-beam would hurt an Asgardian but probably won't cut that deeply into them. That laser wasn't powerful enough to cut through the leviathan's hide. Hulk's punch crushed the leviathan. Thor tanked Hulk's punch.

DrDeadpool
I think the tri-beam would hurt an Asgardian but probably won't cut that deeply into them. That laser wasn't powerful enough to cut through the leviathan's hide. Hulk's punch crushed the leviathan. Thor tanked Hulk's punch.
Lasers require massive energy , that's why he stopped cutting that Leviathan !!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Lasers require massive energy , that's why he stopped cutting that Leviathan !!

I don't think that laser he was using was the Tri- Beam. As stated in IM2, it was a one off and was disposed of after use, and had its own power source as they fell off and detached after he used them.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I don't think that laser he was using was the Tri- Beam. As stated in IM2, it was a one off and was disposed of after use, and had its own power source as they fell off and detached after he used them.
Yeah i think you are right , but he then killed that Leviathan by flying inside it big grin

Time Immemorial
Yeah i think you are right , but he then killed that Leviathan by flying inside it big grin

It was a stellar move!

ShadowFyre
Y'all are forgetting that Thor amped Iron Man by 500% for that fight, still held back and still was crushing his armor. It is fair to say that Thor could have one shotted Tony if he wanted to.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Y'all are forgetting that Thor amped Iron Man by 500% for that fight, still held back and still was crushing his armor. It is fair to say that Thor could have one shotted Tony if he wanted to.

The one shot was him trying to hit him with the lightning and it failed miserably.

Robtard
Doubt the IM duo could hurt Heimdall, he seems to be upper-tier Asgardian in line with Thor and Odin.

No idea how's he's going to hit either of them with his sword though, unless they act stupid and get into his range. Thrown dagger might be able to take one out.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Doubt the IM duo could hurt Heimdall, he seems to be upper-tier Asgardian in line with Thor and Odin.

No idea how's he's going to hit either of them with his sword though, unless they act stupid and get into his range. Thrown dagger might be able to take one out.

This

DrDeadpool
It was 400% and No Thor can't one shot Tony and he wont !! no expression

Silent Master
It was 475% and yes, Thor could easily one-shot Iron-man.

ShadowFyre
Not sure how people can even argue this. Iron Man had to be amped by 475% (just watched that scene, silent master has it right) was getting his armor crushed, and headbutted across a field by Thor who doesent even look like he wants to fight. (Same with his fight with Hulk, but that's a whole nother debate). Yeah, Thor could one shot Iron Man. But this isn't about Thor, its Heimdall, and the only thing that makes this a good fight is Heimdalls lack of flight. He can probably block or deflect any of Iron Mans weapons with that sword and probably cut him in two. Just watch Iron Man 3.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Silent Master
It was 475% and yes, Thor could easily one-shot Iron-man.

No , There is no feat from Thor to suggest he can one shot Tony !!!!

Silent Master
No , There is no feat from Thor to suggest he can one shot Tony !!!!

Given that Thor can crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands, what do you think would happen if he used a charged hammer shot?

ShadowFyre
And remember, iron mans shields and power were 5x more powerful when he did that.

DrDeadpool
Not sure how people can even argue this. Iron Man had to be amped by 475% (just watched that scene, silent master has it right) was getting his armor crushed, and headbutted across a field by Thor who doesent even look like he wants to fight. (Same with his fight with Hulk, but that's a whole nother debate). Yeah, Thor could one shot Iron Man. But this isn't about Thor, its Heimdall, and the only thing that makes this a good fight is Heimdalls lack of flight. He can probably block or deflect any of Iron Mans weapons with that sword and probably cut him in two. Just watch Iron Man 3.
It seems actually i'm the one who has watched the Iron man 3 !!
First is that Extremis soldiers had the advantage of extreme heat which is the enemy of anything basically but here we just say metal !!!!
Second is that his suits were much weaker than his regular suits because he was making too much suits in a little time !! and his mark 42 wasn't a complete prototype , it even didn't have missiles !!!!

ShadowFyre
I will concede to the heat argument because I thought that movie was god awful anyway. Besides that, multiple feats from Thor and Thor 2 suggest he could easily one shot Iron-man. Not sure why its that big of a deal. Its the same in comics. The Avengers have "heavy hitters" Tony is not one of them. Thor and Hulk are.

ShadowFyre
Tony is the smart guy and the third most physically powerful on the team. The fact that his suit is as powerful as it is speaks leagues for Tony's intellect and engineering skills.

Mindset
And remember, iron mans shields and power were 5x more powerful when he did that. Iron Man doesn't have energy shields, so his suit being powered up by Thor is irrelevant in regards to defense.

ShadowFyre
Regardless, he was getting crushed and doing no visible damage to Thor while amped. Thor has shown strikes that would one shot Tony. Or he could just grab his head and squeeze.

Stealth Moose
Considering his daggers can cut through space elf ships that survive multiple atmospheric re-entries, all Heimdall needs is a rocket pack or a sling and he takes this.

FrothByte
Thor has advantages that Heimdall does not.

1. Mjolnir
2. Flight
3. Weather/ranged attacks
4. Amped attacks

Heimdall should have no trouble cutting through IM or WM with his dagger or longsword.

But if IM and WM are smart they'll just fly out of range and bombard Heimdall with everything they've got... and then it's a toss up of whether their weapons can actually take out a high-end Asgardian.

DrDeadpool
Thor has advantages that Heimdall does not.

1. Mjolnir
2. Flight
3. Weather/ranged attacks
4. Amped attacks

Heimdall should have no trouble cutting through IM or WM with his dagger or longsword.

But if IM and WM are smart they'll just fly out of range and bombard Heimdall with everything they've got... and then it's a toss up of whether their weapons can actually take out a high-end Asgardian.
I'm sure Tony and the colonel are smart stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.