Movie Team-ups that you want to see that never had been

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shey Tapani
I am talking about archetypes and ethinicites. That sort of stuff, not actors or characters.

I would love to see a cowboy team up with a nomad horse archer of sorts. It could take place on the steppe or the Wild West. Makes no difference to me.

jaden101
Motorcycle Club in zombie apocalypse. Or more specifically Sons of Anarchy in The Walking Dead crossover.

0mega Spawn
Serial killers and space age

Impediment
Killer Klownz from Outer Space team up with the Expendables.

BruceSkywalker
gremlins team up with the ewoks lol

Esau Cairn
Sex In The City cast try & survive Planet Of The Apes.

ShadowFyre
Attack of the killer tomatoes and little shop of horrors

Time Immemorial
Star Wars and Star Trek

0mega Spawn
Star wars and stargate

Firefly218
Indiana Jones and Han Solo

Shey Tapani
OP

"I am talking about archetypes and ethinicites. That sort of stuff, not actors or characters."

Whatever...

Firefly218
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
OP

"I am talking about archetypes and ethinicites. That sort of stuff, not actors or characters."

Whatever...

My bad. Pirate and Cowboy

marwash22
I like badass female characters in action movies, but i can't recall very many non-white ones... Paula Patton in "Ghost Protocol" and Naomie Harris from "Skyfall" are the only ones that comes to mind of late. I'd have to go into the Asian martial arts movies to find more.

Really strong/badass Asian or Black female lead teamed with a male hacker-type sidekick.

jinXed by JaNx
machete and Jason in space with the, Leprechaun telling the tale

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Attack of the killer tomatoes and little shop of horrors laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
Damn, mother frackers need to start paying us to make movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.