Sauron and Gandolf vs Voldermort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Sauron and Gandolf the white vs The Dark Lord Voldermort

quanchi112
Voldemort wins. Lotr characters can't compete with the true dark lord.

God Cloth Seiya
Team wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Team wins How ?

juggerman
Magic and stuff

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Magic and stuff They possess inferior magic when compared to the true dark lord.

Stealth Moose
Who is GandOlf?

GandAlf the White can heat up Voldemort's wand, shield tank his attacks, or blind him with a ray of light while Sauron bends him over for maximum penetration.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Who is GandOlf?

GandAlf the White can heat up Voldemort's wand, shield tank his attacks, or blind him with a ray of light while Sauron bends him over for maximum penetration. Based off what can he heat off his wand through Voldemort's shields or his quicker reflexes in general.

He can't shield from Avada Kedavra or Crucio.

Voldemort can apparate behind him. Voldemort destroys the weak wizard the Witch King humiliated.

StealthRanger
Either of the team can solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Either of the team can solo Based on ?

StealthRanger
Better destructive/tk feats and physical power to name a few :noworries

quanchi112
Better destructive/tk feats and physical power to name a few :noworries And ? Tk hasn't killed anyone and Voldemort's power greatly outclasses Sauron's and Gandalf's here.

Voldemort is also quicker on the draw with his wand.

StealthRanger
Are you trying to imply that their TK is incapable of killing a person?

No it doesn't

And proof of being faster

quanchi112
Are you trying to imply that their TK is incapable of killing a person?

No it doesn't

And proof of being faster I didn't say that but we never see it do so. Either way at this point it is out of character for them to use tk to kill.

Yes, it is.

Do I really need to post the clips we've all seen countless times.

StealthRanger
Yeah this isn't FactPile, CIS and PIS aren't factors in fights, so they can and will use it

Based on?

Well, what speed feats? Do tell I am curious

quanchi112
Yeah this isn't FactPile, CIS and PIS aren't factors in fights, so they can and will use it

Based on?

Well, what speed feats? Do tell I am curious They can use it just not to kill. Voldemort also has tk.

Voldemort's power feats.

Watch his reflexes in the OOTP.

StealthRanger
Voldemort's TK is weak though

What power feats?

Well you're debating for Voldemort, you show it. Hence Burden of Proof. Hence provide evidence or shut the **** up

quanchi112
Voldemort's TK is weak though

What power feats?

Well you're debating for Voldemort, you show it. Hence Burden of Proof. Hence provide evidence or shut the **** up No, it isn't. He casually moves the giant off the bridge.

Destroying the Hogwarts shield.

So you haven't seen the films. Now it all makes sense with regards to your position.

StealthRanger
And Sauron TK's buildings, Gandalf temporarily matches him before being overpowered

Which has only tanked attacks akin to hand grenades in power /rolleyes

In other words you have none and resort to making go on a goose chase for something that doesn't exist then? M'kay

quanchi112
And Sauron TK's buildings, Gandalf temporarily matches him before being overpowered

Which has only tanked attacks akin to hand grenades in power /rolleyes

In other words you have none and resort to making go on a goose chase for something that doesn't exist then? M'kay Gandalf was beaten by Saruman but was powerful enough to halt Sauron's tk for many seconds.

Tanked hundreds if not thousands of bolts. The shield also disintegrated bodies if they made contact with it.

I referenced the movie. I said the Voldemort/Dumbledore fight.

StealthRanger
Well Saruman is obviously powerful then isn't he, duh

All of which were no more destructive than a hand grenade, all of them combined would be inferior to Sauron. Also disintegrating bodies is an offensive feat, genius

Now show me the feat, he quanchi quanchi quanchi! Come on! Here boy, gimme the feats! *dog whistle*

quanchi112
Well Saruman is obviously powerful then isn't he, duh

All of which were no more destructive than a hand grenade, all of them combined would be inferior to Sauron. Also disintegrating bodies is an offensive feat, genius

Now show me the feat, he quanchi quanchi quanchi! Come on! Here boy, gimme the feats! *dog whistle* No, he isn't since his tk only caused minor cuts and bruises.

That structure was dilapidated. Hundreds of bolts>>>continued pressure from tk force.

It shows how powerful the field was as opposed to the crappy tower Sauron destroyed.

Watch the film, goldfish.

StealthRanger
Yeah, to Gandalf, who is far more durable than any HP wizard. That'd be like saying Spiderman is weak because he only caused bruises and cuts to Green Goblin, when Green Goblin if far more durable than any human

So was your mother. And I'm curious to see how you prove the "continued TK pressure" horseshit

quanchi112
Yeah, to Gandalf, who is far more durable than any HP wizard. That'd be like saying Spiderman is weak because he only caused bruises and cuts to Green Goblin, when Green Goblin if far more durable than any human

So was your mother. And I'm curious to see how you prove the "continued TK pressure" horseshit Ak kills one shot. Saruman was only bruised as well and cut but was killed by stab wounds with a knife. This was the guy who beat Gandalf.

Leave my wonderful mother out of this. That is what happened he attacked with tk and broke through Gandalf's defenses eventually.

StealthRanger
AK by your own admission ignores durability, so that was a horrible example. And Saurman was killed by falling on that spike from 500 feet or so up

He attacked Gandalf with TK. After that he just destroyed that bigass tower as a superiority demonstration once he was done with Gandalf

quanchi112
AK by your own admission ignores durability, so that was a horrible example. And Saurman was killed by falling on that spike from 500 feet or so up

He attacked Gandalf with TK. After that he just destroyed that bigass tower as a superiority demonstration once he was done with Gandalf He was mortally wounded but then expired due to spikes. Awful.

It does which also means durability means nothing here on Superman's end against two specific attacks.

Yes, it was a very weak battle. Pathetic.

The tower was dilapidated. Who cares. It wasn't very structurally sound.

smile

Stealth Moose
Who is GandOlf?

GandAlf the White can heat up Voldemort's wand, shield tank his attacks, or blind him with a ray of light while Sauron bends him over for maximum penetration.

quanchi112
I already countered this post. Quit running.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
I already countered this post. Quit running.

How is it running if I'm posting again in the same thread?

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/do-you-even-english-bro.png

quanchi112
How is it running if I'm posting again in the same thread?

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/do-you-even-english-bro.png You didn't address my counter hence running from my points.

wink

Stealth Moose
You were just wanking Voldemort while ignoring the fact that either one of these guys would stomp him, let alone two.

I say they fight over who gets him first.

quanchi112
You were just wanking Voldemort while ignoring the fact that either one of these guys would stomp him, let alone two.

I say they fight over who gets him first. Voldemoet has one shot magic, quicker reflexes, teleportational abilities, more powerful energy blasts at his disposal, and can use flight.

Both of these guys have been beaten by far less in fair fights.

Stealth Moose
Voldemoet

Lol.

Pretty sure if Gandalf can deflect elf arrows, he can deflect AK, especially given that AK has been deflected by things like statues before. Plus magical shields ftw.

See above. Gandalf has reflexes superior to Legolas. Sauron doesn't even need to worry about this since he can spam darkness and Voldemoet dies.

Which might help him live for a few seconds.

Lol.

So he can fight in midair? K.

Voldemoet loses, bro.

Uh, no.

quanchi112
Lol.

Pretty sure if Gandalf can deflect elf arrows, he can deflect AK, especially given that AK has been deflected by things like statues before. Plus magical shields ftw.

See above. Gandalf has reflexes superior to Legolas. Sauron doesn't even need to worry about this since he can spam darkness and Voldemoet dies.

Which might help him live for a few seconds.

Lol.

So he can fight in midair? K.

Voldemoet loses, bro.

Uh, no. So arrows are comparable to the Avada Kedavra now ? laughing out loud

An arrow doesn't kill you every time and it also penetrates your flesh whereas the Ak kills you upon contact without ripping through flesh.

Gandalf's staff has been broken twice as well. His staff is easily destroyed in combat.

Incorrect. We see Gandalf's reflexes against the pale Orc, Saruman, the Balrog, and the Witch King. One feat in which he used light to blind his enemies doesn't race the majority of his combat history.

Based on ?

See Hogwarts shield. After the pale Orc knocks him on his ass the best thing he can do is hold his nonmagical foe in place with tk. Voldemort also has tk at his disposal.

We see him use his energy blasts in flight against Harry in Deathly Hallows part one.

Saruman and Isildur.

Stealth Moose
So arrows are comparable to the Avada Kedavra now ? laughing out loud

Prove that they're not. They're elf arrows. Elves are magical people whose magic is innate. Magic = magic. Come on now, keep up.

But neither will touch flesh, so what's your point?

No, that's because he was defeated by a stronger magic user. That's the whole point. Learn 2 interpret data, bro.

Gandalf the White != Gandalf the Grey. Learn 2 differentiate, noob.

Facts. Duh.

I did. It took charge time, and he wasn't the only person doing it. Plus it may have been a passive shield; Sauron and Gandalf can channel near-limitless amounts of energy into their shield. Since we see only Sauron can break Gandalf's shield and not the Balrog, we must assume that only a being of Sauron's strength can break Gandalf's shield. And that's Gandalf the Grey, so now we have to pretty much double or triple that amount of durability, because bleaching your robes gives you magical resistance.

Gandalf the Grey != Gandalf the White. You suck at this.

But he requires a wand for it. Gandalf TKs his wand away, while Sauron paints his black, sticky ichor on his face.

Are they 100% accurate? If not, Gandalf deflects/shields against them while Sauron mentally has his Ringwraiths eat Voldemoet.

Saruman overpowered Gandalf the Gray, and Isildur had plot armor.

Nice try though.

quanchi112
Prove that they're not. They're elf arrows. Elves are magical people whose magic is innate. Magic = magic. Come on now, keep up.

But neither will touch flesh, so what's your point?

No, that's because he was defeated by a stronger magic user. That's the whole point. Learn 2 interpret data, bro.

Gandalf the White != Gandalf the Grey. Learn 2 differentiate, noob.

Facts. Duh.

I did. It took charge time, and he wasn't the only person doing it. Plus it may have been a passive shield; Sauron and Gandalf can channel near-limitless amounts of energy into their shield. Since we see only Sauron can break Gandalf's shield and not the Balrog, we must assume that only a being of Sauron's strength can break Gandalf's shield. And that's Gandalf the Grey, so now we have to pretty much double or triple that amount of durability, because bleaching your robes gives you magical resistance.

Gandalf the Grey != Gandalf the White. You suck at this.

But he requires a wand for it. Gandalf TKs his wand away, while Sauron paints his black, sticky ichor on his face.

Are they 100% accurate? If not, Gandalf deflects/shields against them while Sauron mentally has his Ringwraiths eat Voldemoet.

Saruman overpowered Gandalf the Gray, and Isildur had plot armor.

Nice try though. Evidence is the name of the game. First let me start off calling you ridiculous by acting like all magic equals all magic.

laughing out loud

Here is the proof if a Uruk Hai taking two arrows without any magical protections and achieving his objective of blowing a hole into Helms Deep. 30 some seconds in

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMDv1dwONsA

My point is Ak kills you whereas an arrow has to be placed in a position to fatally wound you. Ak simply needs to make contact whereas an arrow has to be used in an extremely high level of skill to kill.

The Witch King and Sauron were both more powerful. The Witch King showing is pathetic since both Aragorn and his elvish gf both defeated the Nazgul single handedly whereas Gandalf was humiliated by just the Witch King.

His conflict with the Witch King shows how slow and stupid he can be in combat.m that was Gandalf the white. His reflexes also didn't seem to change just his overall power level.

You aren't presenting facts. I am.

Just like Sauron's attacks against Gandalf's shields took charge time as well. We see no charge time from Saruman hurt and defeat Gandalf as well.

Saying they can charge near limitless amounts of energy isn't a fact its an exaggeration of ungodly proportions by yourself. Weak debaters use this pointless banter to get across their weak points. We don't see Gandalf ever use shields prior to but it still takes time for Sauron to break through. We see the Hogwarts shield take hundreds of attacks for minutes showing off its durability. This gives Voldemort's feat more backing making it far more impressive since we see what power Hp wizards have with just a single force bolt.

No, one has ever tk'd Voldemort's wand away while in combat making is a ridiculous assertion. We have however seen another wizard tk Gandalf's staff away while in combat. I use evidence to back my claims you just make baseless claims.

Saruman showed superior reflexes and power. He beat him but they both hurt each other. Isildur defeated Sauron. The point is you can't say plot armor and act like it matters. He lost. Was it a fluke, sure. But we don't say it doesn't count and act like this warrior would have a chance against Voldemort.

Stay tuned for Hobbit three I have a feeling Sauron is going to lose again.

smile

Stealth Moose
Evidence is the name of the game. First let me start off calling you ridiculous by acting like all magic equals all magic.

So by your own admission, if all magic is fundamentally different, we can't say for certain of AK would even work against magical beings from another world, and doubtful that anything from the Potterverse could harm the One Ring.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/187/795/1.gif

Uruk-hai are innately magical beings bred from orcs who are former elves and humans. They might have resistance to magic, hence the White Hand they put on their faces.

But you haven't shown how AK could hit the team, much less kill them since they are effectively immortal. LEARN LOAR NOOB.

But AK is a projectile, which means you now have to prove that Volemoet's accuracy is superior to Legolas'.

Gandalf and Elrond helped Arwen's spell. Watch the movie again. So that's like three magic badasses using circumstance (magic water, duh) to overcome wraiths on mortal horses. It's like you're not even trying.

As for Aragorn, he is using Numenorean fire, which you'd know if you read the script.

No, it just means he's slow compared to the Witch King, who is stated to be a badass. He is faster than Legolas (fact) and therefore you have to prove that Voldemoet is faster than Legolas, which you can't. So team wins.

http://i.imgur.com/12S5VC9.gif

No, he spammed it instantly. The fact that Gandalf survived at all is because his shield tanked it for a good amount of time, proof that Gandalf can tank Volemoet's charge up ability. So Voldemoet's basically the Archer class from FF Tactics.

Yeah, because he used TK instantly, which Gandalf can do too. So thanks for proving that Gandalf can TK Voldemoet's wand away or punch him in the balls or trip him or make him spin while Sauron showers uber black shit on him.

You can't prove that they don't have near limitless amounts of energy. I mean, when do we ever see them run out? Never. Exactly. Facts.

You don't have to confess to me.

Nonsense.

So Voldemoet couldn't defeat it without charging up and after it took hundreds of attacks? Wow, he sucks.

Hey, maybe Voldemoet can have hundreds of mooks to help him with this fight. Still loses though.

Survey sez... NOPE.

But we see wizards can TK their magical wands/staves without issue in LotR. So it's logical to assume they can and would TK his wand the second he brandishes it. And you already admitted they don't need prep time for that so you concede.

That's Gandalf the Grey. Are you color blind?

Don't talk to yourself. It makes people wary.

Then why did he get hit?

K. Relevance?

Because he fortuitously slashed the slowly moving hand of Sauron in a situation that wouldn't normally happen with a magically enchanted uber sword.

K.

So do you think Isildur could fight Voldemoet? After all, according to your hare-brained logic, Isildur >>> Sauron, because mundane victory that was a fluke but we don't count that.

http://img.pandawhale.com/79100-octopus-nope-gif-pdSL.gif

quanchi112
So by your own admission, if all magic is fundamentally different, we can't say for certain of AK would even work against magical beings from another world, and doubtful that anything from the Potterverse could harm the One Ring.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/187/795/1.gif

Uruk-hai are innately magical beings bred from orcs who are former elves and humans. They might have resistance to magic, hence the White Hand they put on their faces.

But you haven't shown how AK could hit the team, much less kill them since they are effectively immortal. LEARN LOAR NOOB.

But AK is a projectile, which means you now have to prove that Volemoet's accuracy is superior to Legolas'.

Gandalf and Elrond helped Arwen's spell. Watch the movie again. So that's like three magic badasses using circumstance (magic water, duh) to overcome wraiths on mortal horses. It's like you're not even trying.

As for Aragorn, he is using Numenorean fire, which you'd know if you read the script.

No, it just means he's slow compared to the Witch King, who is stated to be a badass. He is faster than Legolas (fact) and therefore you have to prove that Voldemoet is faster than Legolas, which you can't. So team wins.

http://i.imgur.com/12S5VC9.gif

No, he spammed it instantly. The fact that Gandalf survived at all is because his shield tanked it for a good amount of time, proof that Gandalf can tank Volemoet's charge up ability. So Voldemoet's basically the Archer class from FF Tactics.

Yeah, because he used TK instantly, which Gandalf can do too. So thanks for proving that Gandalf can TK Voldemoet's wand away or punch him in the balls or trip him or make him spin while Sauron showers uber black shit on him.

You can't prove that they don't have near limitless amounts of energy. I mean, when do we ever see them run out? Never. Exactly. Facts.

You don't have to confess to me.

Nonsense.

So Voldemoet couldn't defeat it without charging up and after it took hundreds of attacks? Wow, he sucks.

Hey, maybe Voldemoet can have hundreds of mooks to help him with this fight. Still loses though.

Survey sez... NOPE.

But we see wizards can TK their magical wands/staves without issue in LotR. So it's logical to assume they can and would TK his wand the second he brandishes it. And you already admitted they don't need prep time for that so you concede.

That's Gandalf the Grey. Are you color blind?

Don't talk to yourself. It makes people wary.

Then why did he get hit?

K. Relevance?

Because he fortuitously slashed the slowly moving hand of Sauron in a situation that wouldn't normally happen with a magically enchanted uber sword.

K.

So do you think Isildur could fight Voldemoet? After all, according to your hare-brained logic, Isildur >>> Sauron, because mundane victory that was a fluke but we don't count that.

http://img.pandawhale.com/79100-octopus-nope-gif-pdSL.gif All the magical abilities still work but the power or magnitude of all magic isn't the same or equal to. You want to equalize all magic. I am saying all abilities still work but you need to prove which is more powerful based off feats and portrayals.

Prove it. Anyone with a sword can kill them. They can't resist swords. You are trying to say without proof that Legolas's arrows are magical. That's called a baseless claim. You then retort with another baseless claim like it is proof. Prove these so called magical beings can tank a physical weapon better than anyone else in the movie. We see a dwarf easily rack up the body count on these lemmings. They go down by scores against any skilled opponent they face not just elvish weapons.

That wasn't my point. We were addressing the power of the attacks. Arrows have to be used with skill and placed correctly to kill. Ak just has to hit or touch you. I accept your concession.

I don't have to but for hilarity's sake all he has to do is disarm Legolas with tk and use Crucio on him. We see slower orcs without ranged attacks throw him around and close the gap quite easily.

They were not even present. Yet another baseless claim that two beings not present and no reference to in the film somehow aided her. Unsubstantiated nonsense.

Point out in the film where anything alludes to this being special fire. It doesn't matter since Voldemort's magical fire feats are much more impressive than a simple torch but its hysterical all your defenses rest on the laughable premise its special Lotr magic without anything to back this up.

The Witch King took over ten seconds while Gandalf stood by and helplessly watched. This isn't rocket science. Another magical Wielder crushed him. Every magical opponent he had all attacked first and he tried to counter. He lost to Saruman initially and then to Sauron as well. He did block an arrow while blinding his foes with light but these foes didn't possess magical abilities like Voldemort has at his disposal.

He fired it instantly just like Voldemort used his energy attacks. Gandalf's shields have no proven resistance whereas the Hogwarts shield does. It took time to break the shield just like Voldemort. Want me to time it out and see who took longer ?

laughing out loud

I will do so. smile

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqIDQI3Gqw

14 seconds to 52 seconds in the video it took him to break through the shield. This makes it a grand total of 38 seconds.
laughing out loud

Now let's take a glance at Voldemort's scene and how long it takes him.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5qMsXHtU8

1 second in until 24 seconds is how long he attacks the shield. This makes for a grand total of 23 seconds. Also keep in mind the enormity of this shield compared to Gandalf 's smaller shield with no proven resistance. You're bad at this.

Voldemort has never had his wand tk'd away. Gandalf has so acting like you have evidence is hilarious. I have direct evidence tk can take away his staff in combat. You have nothing to assert it can happen to Voldemort since it never has.

We see Gandalf's energy run out in the clip I posted. We don't ever see Voldemort's energy run out so by your own logic he also has near limitless energy unlike Gandalf. We will see Sauron soon and how he holds up when help arrives.

smile

You say nonsense I say prove he has. If you can't then you have to concede. Nonsense doesn't counter my point.

This shield was both more massive and had proven resistance unlike the smaller unproven shield it took a longer time to break through.

Saying survey says nope isn't a retort.

No one has ever tk'd his wand away whereas we have seen the same thing happen to Gandalf so its much more likely for it to occur to Gandalf. I have evidence to support my assertion you don't.

Having superior reflexes doesn't mean you don't get touched it means you will win. He did win.

The relevance is Gandalf will get hit by magical attacks since he has every time he has faced a magical user. Voldemort isn't some jackass with a bow and arrow.

It still occurred so you can't dismiss it. Voldemort is far more powerful than that sword. Feats.

I don't think Isildur could ever beat Voldemort. He did beat Sauron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.