Superman vs Voldermort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Reeves/Routh Superman vs Voldermort

jaden101
This is a quan bait thread, isn't it?

StealthRanger
Any Superman can blitz his ass before he can think

quanchi112
Voldemort, easily.

juggerman
no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
no expression ?

juggerman
Why? Just why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Why? Just why? Me ?

God Cloth Seiya
Supes just outright stomps.

StealthRanger
lmao, Superman can fly fast enough to turn back earth's rotation, which should be relativistic at least, whereas Voldemort has no feats above peak human in reactions. Good luck trying to think a thing before you're blitzed and grinded to powder

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Supes just outright stomps. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Faster, stronger, more durable, better feats.

quanchi112
Faster, stronger, more durable, better feats. Voldemort kills him with one spell. We see Superman tagged left and right by very slow attacks. Watch him stand around and get tagged by the Richard Pryor machine, Zod, etc.

Crucio also works. Durability can't save him from these magical attacks, noob.

God Cloth Seiya
MOS superman isn't weak against magic noob.

Every single kryptonion is faster than voldemort.

quanchi112
MOS superman isn't weak against magic noob.

Every single kryptonion is faster than voldemort. What magic has he faced to make that claim ?

Superman has been hit by much slower attacks than what Voldemort possesses.

Superman gets tagged left and right by very slow attacks. Evidence, bro.

StealthRanger
What "slow attacks" have hit Superman

Even then, it'd be a low showing, since Supes has flown around the earth so fast he turned it back around

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
What "slow attacks" have hit Superman

Even then, it'd be a low showing, since Supes has flown around the earth so fast he turned it back around Richard Pryor machine attack, manhole throw, truck slamming into him, etc.

He didn't do so in combat so irrelevant.

StealthRanger
lolobviouslowshowings

Knew you were going to try and pull a "combat speed" argument. I'm honestly curious to see how you prove such a thing

Of course knowing you it'll be a "it looked slow so it is slow" argument amirite?

quanchi112
lolobviouslowshowings

Knew you were going to try and pull a "combat speed" argument. I'm honestly curious to see how you prove such a thing

Of course knowing you it'll be a "it looked slow so it is slow" argument amirite? You want me to ignore the showings due to bias. We accept all showings, buttercup.

You don't show someone sprinting and then ignorantly say they fight at this speed.

What are you talking about ?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by quanchi112
You want me to ignore the showings due to bias. We accept all showings, buttercup.

You don't show someone sprinting and then ignorantly say they fight at this speed.

What are you talking about ?

No, it's called positive feedback, where we take the upper end showings and assume it to be an accurate portrayal of their abilities. Most debating sites, this one included use it

Since fiction is riddled with low ends, if you want to nitpick and use a true mean we get shit like city block skyfathers, street level DBZ characters. Reason why verses like Marvel, DC. WH40K, DBZ and most other verses are considered as powerful as they are (favoring use of high end showings)

Can, will and just did. Are you honestly trying to say that Superman cannot percieve his own flight? Or that he slows himself down a million times intentionally when he's fighting someone worth a shit (like say, Zod)

quanchi112
No, it's called positive feedback, where we take the upper end showings and assume it to be an accurate portrayal of their abilities. Most debating sites, this one included use it

Since fiction is riddled with low ends, if you want to nitpick and use a true mean we get shit like city block skyfathers, street level DBZ characters. Reason why verses like Marvel, DC. WH40K, DBZ and most other verses are considered as powerful as they are (favoring use of high end showings)

Can, will and just did. Are you honestly trying to say that Superman cannot percieve his own flight? Or that he slows himself down a million times intentionally when he's fighting someone worth a shit (like say, Zod) No, since all showings are facts aka objective. If we choose which feats we are being subjective and not looking at all the facts. smile

I am saying he cannot fight at this speed. It is akin to running. laughing out loud

You're so biased it reeks.

God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi is the most bias person I've ever met.

StealthRanger
By who's authority? Yeah, most people here use positive feedback, kinda lets us debate with feats rather than devolve to endless steams of nitpicking low end. Of course you'll just ignore this and go about your rampant idiocy but hey, points for trying

Are you trying to imply his legs are millions of times faster than his arms. Body movement is very closely correlated

quanchi112
Quan chi is the most bias person I've ever met. Based on ?

quanchi112
By who's authority? Yeah, most people here use positive feedback, kinda lets us debate with feats rather than devolve to endless steams of nitpicking low end. Of course you'll just ignore this and go about your rampant idiocy but hey, points for trying

Are you trying to imply his legs are millions of times faster than his arms. Body movement is very closely correlated We look at it all otherwise it's called being biased.

Usain Bolt doesn't have quicker reflexes in a fight than Bruce Lee. He runs faster which isn't combat speed, sport.

StealthRanger
Nah, you do in attempts to lowball the opponents

Difference being that humans don't have that significant a difference in terms of anything in statistical terms

Bruce Lee has better reflexes. That and Superman has massively greater feats of physical power than everything in the HPverse combined. So say he's only human in reactions and combat speed despite his feats is ****ing stupid as hell

quanchi112
Nah, you do in attempts to lowball the opponents

Difference being that humans don't have that significant a difference in terms of anything in statistical terms

Bruce Lee has better reflexes. That and Superman has massively greater feats of physical power than everything in the HPverse combined. So say he's only human in reactions and combat speed despite his feats is ****ing stupid as hell I use showings canon to the characters.

Running and fighting aren't close at all in terms of reflexes which is the same as flying and fighting.

False. Voldemort's Hogwarts shield feat is more impressive than anything Superman has done but it is neither here nor there. Ak or Crucio seals the deal.

Psychotron
Superman goes back in time and impregnates Voldemort's mother. Quan cries himself to sleep.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Psychotron
Superman goes back in time and impregnates Voldemort's mother. Quan cries himself to sleep.

Better it be Hancock. That way there's a strong chance the mother will die from the impact or the resulting child will be starring in After Earth II: The Search of Nepotism.

quanchi112
Superman goes back in time and impregnates Voldemort's mother. Quan cries himself to sleep. Out of character and impossible in the Potterverse. Voldemort let wins with two utterances, Avada Kedavra.

Psychotron
Out of character and impossible in the Potterverse. Voldemort let wins with two utterances, Avada Kedavra.

It's totally possible in the Superverse though. And we all know Superman > Harry Potter.

Voldemort won't even be able to say "A" before Superman punches him in the face.

quanchi112
It's totally possible in the Superverse though. And we all know Superman > Harry Potter.

Voldemort won't even be able to say "A" before Superman punches him in the face. It doesn't matter as both verses count and it isn't in character for Superman to rape or to go back in time to rape while fighting someone else.

Harry a potter films blow anything Superman related out of the water at the box office.

Absurd. Watch the Superman films and see how often people engage him in conversation. Acting like he just starts punching heads off at the start is simply untrue.

Psychotron
It doesn't matter as both verses count and it isn't in character for Superman to rape or to go back in time to rape while fighting someone else.

Harry a potter films blow anything Superman related out of the water at the box office.

Absurd. Watch the Superman films and see how often people engage him in conversation. Acting like he just starts punching heads off at the start is simply untrue.

Superman won't rape her. He'll seduce her with his aryan good looks, and masculine physique.

As if the box office means anything.

This isn't a conversation, this is a fight. And Superman is millions of times faster than Voldemort.

quanchi112
Superman won't rape her. He'll seduce her with his aryan good looks, and masculine physique.

As if the box office means anything.

This isn't a conversation, this is a fight. And Superman is millions of times faster than Voldemort. If he leaves the battlefield he bfrs himself. I like that you argue he doesn't face Voldemort. That makes sense that he'd flee.

It does since that is what determines success.

They don't fight how you want them to they act within character from the films. Avada Kedavra wins.

Psychotron
If he leaves the battlefield he bfrs himself. I like that you argue he doesn't face Voldemort. That makes sense that he'd flee.

It does since that is what determines success.

They don't fight how you want them to they act within character from the films. Avada Kedavra wins.

Then I guess Superman just goes with the mundane fist to the face approach. A hit from him would probably make Voldy wish his mom got banged by the manhood of steel.

Then I guess Avatar and Titanic are the two greatest films in the world.

Oh, so Superman just stands still while Voldemort does whatever he wants?

quanchi112
Then I guess Superman just goes with the mundane fist to the face approach. A hit from him would probably make Voldy wish his mom got banged by the manhood of steel.

Then I guess Avatar and Titanic are the two greatest films in the world.

Oh, so Superman just stands still while Voldemort does whatever he wants? So you concede your first silly argument. Great.

Nah, he gets hit all the time. He'd try to tank the Ak and die. He is I vulnerable remember and would believe he can take it.

They are quite successful. Opinion is subjective, kiddo.

He tanks attacks all the time and then Retaliates. This time he dies from one attack. Voldemort wins.

Psychotron
So you concede your first silly argument. Great.

Nah, he gets hit all the time. He'd try to tank the Ak and die. He is I vulnerable remember and would believe he can take it.

They are quite successful. Opinion is subjective, kiddo.

He tanks attacks all the time and then Retaliates. This time he dies from one attack. Voldemort wins.

Doesn't really matter. Voldemort has no defense against Superman's fists.

No proof that spells work on some as invulnerable as Superman. Voldemort can't launch it in time anyway.

And yet yours are always wrong.

Of more likely he takes Voldy's head off since he's bazillions of times faster.

quanchi112
Doesn't really matter. Voldemort has no defense against Superman's fists.

No proof that spells work on some as invulnerable as Superman. Voldemort can't launch it in time anyway.

And yet yours are always wrong.

Of more likely he takes Voldy's head off since he's bazillions of times faster. Superman has no defense against Voldemort's death curse. Voldemort can shield himself from Supermans attack.

The death curse doesn't penetrate skin. There is proof these spells work just no proof Superman can tank them. You concede the argument then.

No, I support my assertions with evidence whereas you don't.

When has Superman ever punched someone's head off in the films ? Quit making things up.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
Superman has no defense against Voldemort's death curse. Voldemort can shield himself from Supermans attack.

The death curse doesn't penetrate skin. There is proof these spells work just no proof Superman can tank them. You concede the argument then.

No, I support my assertions with evidence whereas you don't.

When has Superman ever punched someone's head off in the films ? Quit making things up.

laughing out loud

Lol. Proof that Superman is vulnerable to magic? Proof that Voldy can tank Superman level attacks?

They've only ever worked on people far weaker than Superman.

Trolling is not proof.

Whether he punches his head off, or simply KOs him is irrelevant. Superman stomps.

quanchi112
Lol. Proof that Superman is vulnerable to magic? Proof that Voldy can tank Superman level attacks?

They've only ever worked on people far weaker than Superman.

Trolling is not proof.

Whether he punches his head off, or simply KOs him is irrelevant. Superman stomps. The spells work so unless you can prove his resistance is up to the task you have nothing to counter.

We see his shields block force. No reason to assume he can't resist this level of force.

The kill curse has nothing to do with durability.

I cite my evidence you don't.

You made a claim he's never ever done in a film. That isn't proof.

Psychotron
The spells work so unless you can prove his resistance is up to the task you have nothing to counter.

We see his shields block force. No reason to assume he can't resist this level of force.

The kill curse has nothing to do with durability.

I cite my evidence you don't.

You made a claim he's never ever done in a film. That isn't proof.

He's resistant to everything else. Not that it matters. Superman is too fast for Voldy.

Except they've never been hit with Superman-level punches.

Then with what?

Sure you do.

He's fast, he can punch. The end.

quanchi112
He's resistant to everything else. Not that it matters. Superman is too fast for Voldy.

Except they've never been hit with Superman-level punches.

Then with what?

Sure you do.

He's fast, he can punch. The end. That isn't how he fights. I can cite fight after fight timing it.

What have his punches done ? Best feat of power.

Kills you magically.

No.

He tanks attacks. He dies. The end.

Psychotron
That isn't how he fights. I can cite fight after fight timing it.

What have his punches done ? Best feat of power.

Kills you magically.

No.

He tanks attacks. He dies. The end.

Not against normal people maybe. But he'll know someone as deformed as Voldemort isn't a common bank robber.

He can lift islands while depowered. Voldemort's never blocked anything like that.

Exactly.

He punches him in the face and makes him even more deformed. The real end.

quanchi112
Not against normal people maybe. But he'll know someone as deformed as Voldemort isn't a common bank robber.

He can lift islands while depowered. Voldemort's never blocked anything like that.

Exactly.

He punches him in the face and makes him even more deformed. The real end. This is how he fights against super powered foes and the giant computer as well.

He sun amped in order to do so.

That isn't punching and he was amped.

You can't name one punching feat.

laughing out loud

One Ak and Superman dies. The end.

Psychotron
This is how he fights against super powered foes and the giant computer as well.

He sun amped in order to do so.

That isn't punching and he was amped.

You can't name one punching feat.

laughing out loud

One Ak and Superman dies. The end.

Nah. He has no reason to not end the fight as soon as Voldy opens his mouth.

Lol no. Kryptonite poisoning, son.

I haven't seen those movies in forever. Doesn't matter because he has the strength to do it.

We don't know that. But we do know Superman's fast enough to ko him before he says it.

quanchi112
Nah. He has no reason to not end the fight as soon as Voldy opens his mouth.

Lol no. Kryptonite poisoning, son.

I haven't seen those movies in forever. Doesn't matter because he has the strength to do it.

We don't know that. But we do know Superman's fast enough to ko him before he says it. Wrong. Give an example of him doing so. Quit scripting the fight and have him fighting out of character. Ak kills him.

He sun amped afterwards. laughing out loud

Concession accepted.

Provide a clip of what you just claimed Superman doing.

Psychotron
Wrong. Give an example of him doing so. Quit scripting the fight and have him fighting out of character. Ak kills him.

He sun amped afterwards. laughing out loud

Concession accepted.

Provide a clip of what you just claimed Superman doing.

It's OOC for Voldemort to open with an abra kadabra too.

He was being poisoned while lifting the island.

There's no concession.

Are you retarded? He can fly at FTL speeds.

quanchi112
It's OOC for Voldemort to open with an abra kadabra too.

He was being poisoned while lifting the island.

There's no concession.

Are you retarded? He can fly at FTL speeds. No, it isn't. I can give multiple instances and back my claim.

laughing out loud

You are quite ignorant.

Yes, you did.

When does he do so while in combat ?

Psychotron
No, it isn't. I can give multiple instances and back my claim.

laughing out loud

You are quite ignorant.

Yes, you did.

When does he do so while in combat ?

There's more than one instance of him not opening with an AK, too.

So you can't counter?

Nope.

Whenever he wants.

Robtard
Thread's been done already for the most part, it was Superman Vs Hogwarts; Superman cleaned house.

Superman Vs a single wizard is just a rediculous spite-stomp.

NemeBro
Without any prior knowledge, Superman would do something stupid and try to tank Avada Kedavra.

Since he has prior knowledge though, he knows not to just tank what Voldemort is packing. Superman breaks Voldemort's wand in a microsecond and kills Voldemort.

Robtard
Doesn't have to go that far, Superman could fly past Voldermort at FTL speeds and Voldermort would die.

But snapping Voldermort's wand first would make Voldermort cry; so Reeve-Rough Superman might just do that, since he's a dick.

Impediment
Superman destroys Voldy.

NB4 Quanchi says his catch phrase, "Based on?"

Based on common logic.

Superman has knowledge of Voldy. FTL speed. He flies into the stratosphere and uses his telescopic and heat vision to turn Voldy into a smoking pile of dust.

/thread.

quanchi112
There's more than one instance of him not opening with an AK, too.

So you can't counter?

Nope.

Whenever he wants. I can prove my stance. You can't. I didn't say prove superman does it every time I said prove he does it once. You can't I can.

You haven't supplied any evidence and openly admit you have no clue.

Yes.

Based off how these characters interact Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Thread's been done already for the most part, it was Superman Vs Hogwarts; Superman cleaned house.

Superman Vs a single wizard is just a rediculous spite-stomp. Based on ? Try to debate for once in your life.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman destroys Voldy.

NB4 Quanchi says his catch phrase, "Based on?"

Based on common logic.

Superman has knowledge of Voldy. FTL speed. He flies into the stratosphere and uses his telescopic and heat vision to turn Voldy into a smoking pile of dust.

/thread.

I agree, Tommy boy has almost no chance of winning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree, Tommy boy has almost no chance of winning. Based on ?

Impediment
Based on my quote that Silent Master posted.

quanchi112
Based on my quote that Silent Master posted. That is out of character and fan fic.

Impediment
Based on?

Robtard
Based on ? Try to debate for once in your life.

Ignoring cited feats/facts and responding with your standard "based on" nonsense isn't debating.

You've yet to prove a single claim you've made. Prove AK works on a being who is invulnerable, otherwise you're just doing your typical No Limit Fallacy and trying to shift the burden of proof. You made the claim, prove it.

Psychotron
I can prove my stance. You can't. I didn't say prove superman does it every time I said prove he does it once. You can't I can.

You haven't supplied any evidence and openly admit you have no clue.

Yes.

Based off how these characters interact Voldemort wins.

He can punch, he can fly, he knows what Voldy is capable of. No more is needed.

So you don't have a counter? Concession accepted.

No.

Why are you always so wrong?

quanchi112
Based on? The fact he doesn't fight like you describe right out of the gun.

quanchi112
Ignoring cited feats/facts and responding with your standard "based on" nonsense isn't debating.

You've yet to prove a single claim you've made. Prove AK works on a being who is invulnerable, otherwise you're just doing your typical No Limit Fallacy and trying to shift the burden of proof. You made the claim, prove it. I do not ignore anything. You tend to ignore feats and what you deem lower showings. I accept it all.

I can prove it works and has no bearing on someone's vulnerability. If that is your claim then you need to prove it.

If every debate consisted of proving it works on a being who doesn't exist in their universe we wouldn't have cross movie or cross anything debating, dummy.

quanchi112
He can punch, he can fly, he knows what Voldy is capable of. No more is needed.

So you don't have a counter? Concession accepted.

No.

Why are you always so wrong? Why does he suddenly know everything about his opponent ?

That doesn't mean he would become vicious and Turn into some aggressive prick. That isn't who he is.

Yes.

Im correct and unlike you I back my claims. You just continue to throw more fanfic my way.

jinXed by JaNx
I would say Voldemort based on Supermans extreme weakness to magic but I think Reeves Superman is a far more powerful wizrd than Voldemort. He can repair buildings with his eyes, enchant peoples memories and even turn back time.

Psychotron
Why does he suddenly know everything about his opponent ?

That doesn't mean he would become vicious and Turn into some aggressive prick. That isn't who he is.

Yes.

Im correct and unlike you I back my claims. You just continue to throw more fanfic my way.

Basic knowledge.

Beating up bad guys is perfectly within Superman's character.

Nein.

I'd like to see you back up your claims that Voldo's shields can withstand Superman's might.

Impediment
That is out of character and fan fic.

Wrong. There is no rule about "being out of character", so you can ditch that angle right now. Supes flies into the clouds and vaporizes Voldy with heat vision.

Robtard
I do not ignore anything. You tend to ignore feats and what you deem lower showings. I accept it all.

I can prove it works and has no bearing on someone's vulnerability. If that is your claim then you need to prove it.

If every debate consisted of proving it works on a being who doesn't exist in their universe we wouldn't have cross movie or cross anything debating, dummy.

Stop lying, it's silly.

Saying you can and not doing it is not debating. Prove AK works the same on someone who is invulnerable(look up the meaning). You made the claim it will kill Superman just the same as it will a wizard, prove it.

Strawman, I made no such claim. So you're ignoring Superman's invulnerability as if it doesn't factor as his powerset and going with another no limit fallacy. You're the weakest debater in all of KMC.

quanchi112
Basic knowledge.

Beating up bad guys is perfectly within Superman's character.

Nein.

I'd like to see you back up your claims that Voldo's shields can withstand Superman's might. How does he have basic knowledge of Voldemort ?

Quit being silly.

Shields can resist Fiendfyre. Why can't they resist Superman's punches ? What's his greatest feat of strength with a punch ?

quanchi112
Wrong. There is no rule about "being out of character", so you can ditch that angle right now. Supes flies into the clouds and vaporizes Voldy with heat vision. It isn't Superman then it is Supermans powers. I argue based on their powers and how they fight as characters otherwise its scripting and the character doesn't matter just their powers.

quanchi112
Stop lying, it's silly.

Saying you can and not doing it is not debating. Prove AK works the same on someone who is invulnerable(look up the meaning). You made the claim it will kill Superman just the same as it will a wizard, prove it.

Strawman, I made no such claim. So you're ignoring Superman's invulnerability as if it doesn't factor as his powerset and going with another no limit fallacy. You're the weakest debater in all of KMC. I prove Ak works. If you think it doesn't the onus is on you. I don't have to prove his spell works on someone not in his own universe.

Superman gets hurt all the time by missiles, manholes, trucks, etc.

The Ak kills him unless you can prove otherwise.

Psychotron
How does he have basic knowledge of Voldemort ?

Quit being silly.

Shields can resist Fiendfyre. Why can't they resist Superman's punches ? What's his greatest feat of strength with a punch ?

Since when do opponents not get some basic info?

You quit being a troll first.

I hope you're not implying some gay magic is equal to Superman's power.

Wrong. There is no rule about "being out of character", so you can ditch that angle right now. Supes flies into the clouds and vaporizes Voldy with heat vision.

It's over Quan, your bf is finished.

Epicurus
Quan has a tendency to confuse the rules of this forum with those of the Comicbook Versus Forum.

jinXed by JaNx
Everyone seems to forget that Superman can survive in space. I think that is the key to this discussion. Voldemort can control time but can he survive in outer-space?

quanchi112
Since when do opponents not get some basic info?

You quit being a troll first.

I hope you're not implying some gay magic is equal to Superman's power.

It's over Quan, your bf is finished. So you acknowledge he needs basic info. It doesn't change the core of Superman.

It is greater than I can't even save my gf from a mere earthquake.

Voldemort wins. Superman loses. Get over it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Quan has a tendency to confuse the rules of this forum with those of the Comicbook Versus Forum. If we ignore the characters then they aren't the characters just the powersets. This is how I debate everywhere.

smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Everyone seems to forget that Superman can survive in space. I think that is the key to this discussion. Voldemort can control time but can he survive in outer-space?

Tommy boy can control time?

StealthRanger
So now we're going down the "you're arguing for a skillset, not the character!" route?

I think my lung just ruptured

quanchi112
So now we're going down the "you're arguing for a skillset, not the character!" route?

I think my lung just ruptured I am saying all of the above. Don't highlight certain words while ignoring the rest just because I am consistent unlike yourself.

StealthRanger
It isn't Superman then it is Supermans powers. I argue based on their powers and how they fight as characters otherwise its scripting and the character doesn't matter just their powers.

Boo frickity hoo

There's no rule saying they have to fight in character in vs debates, therefore we shouldn't have to unless stated otherwise by the OP. You're not the OP, so yeah

Don't like it, go cry to CBR or MVC

quanchi112
Boo frickity hoo

There's no rule saying they have to fight in character in vs debates, therefore we shouldn't have to unless stated otherwise by the OP. You're not the OP, so yeah

Don't like it, go cry to CBR or MVC Cbr is the powerset place. I debate based on what is fair and what is in character. If you don't want to do so then you eliminate the characters entirely and should seek refuge in cbr.

StealthRanger
Have fun going "no u" constantly

Since that's all your shit is truly composed of

Psychotron
So you acknowledge he needs basic info. It doesn't change the core of Superman.

It is greater than I can't even save my gf from a mere earthquake.

Voldemort wins. Superman loses. Get over it.

It looks like he doesn't since morals are off. Superman shoves Voldo's wand up Voldo's ass at ftl speed. Or he goes for my original idea and time travels and bangs Voldo's mum. Take your pick.

But he did save her. Watch the movie.

Superman rapes Voldemort. Literally.

Robtard
I prove Ak works. If you think it doesn't the onus is on you. I don't have to prove his spell works on someone not in his own universe.

Superman gets hurt all the time by missiles, manholes, trucks, etc.

The Ak kills him unless you can prove otherwise.

When did you prove AK works on someone who is invulnerable? Has AK killed someone who is invulnerable or comparable to Superman before, can you show a like comparison using film feats? You're ignoring Superman's powerset.

All you're doing is asserting without proof, "AK kills Superman because I need it to." You failed again.

jinXed by JaNx
Tommy boy can control time?

No..,Tommy boy is Time, silly. Voldemort has gadget and spells that can put him into any year he wishes. Superman, however, can do cardio in outer space without breaking a sweat, plus he can turn back time plus move the entire planet out of orbit if he so Chose. So, I don't know who ins here, but it definitely isn't you and I because i'm pretty sure we'll be the oes falling into space as this battle commences. It's Reeves Superman though so, he wins by default because he can do anything, just cuz.

jinXed by JaNx
When did you prove AK works on someone who is invulnerable? Has AK killed someone who is invulnerable or comparable to Superman before, can you show a like comparison using film feats? You're ignoring Superman's
All you're doing is asserting without proof, "AK kills Superman because I need it to." You failed again.

Aveda kidavra would most certainly kill, Kal el. Magic is his one weakness, however, as I've argued in the past replies, I think, this version of superman, is more of a wizard than Vodemort. Although, no one wants to discuss Supermans magical abilities through out these movies, so I take that as a sign of forfeiture. smokin'

Silent Master
No..,Tommy boy is Time, silly. Voldemort has gadget and spells that can put him into any year he wishes. Superman, however, can do cardio in outer space without breaking a sweat, plus he can turn back time plus move the entire planet out of orbit if he so Chose. So, I don't know who ins here, but it definitely isn't you and I because i'm pretty sure we'll be the oes falling into space as this battle commences. It's Reeves Superman though so, he wins by default because he can do anything, just cuz.

What do you mean by "put him into any year he wishes" and what spells and gadgets are you talking about?

Impediment
If we ignore the characters then they aren't the characters just the powersets. This is how I debate everywhere.

smile

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I again say that "being out of character" is not a rule here in the Movie Versus Forum, since it's not stated in the rules.

Your argument is nullified, and you can stop trolling, TYVM.

jinXed by JaNx
What do you mean by "put him into any year he wishes" and what spells and gadgets are you talking about?

The time turner device. confused I mean, Voldemort is smarter than children right? So, I would imagine he could acquire access to such things...,right? laughing out loud

Silent Master
The time turner device. confused I mean, Voldemort is smarter than children right? So, I would imagine he could acquire access to such things...,right? laughing out loud

Tommy boy while book smart is actually rather stupid when it comes to things like tactics and strategy. as for getting a time turner, at no time in any of the books or movies did he ever do so.

Robtard
Aveda kidavra would most certainly kill, Kal el. Magic is his one weakness, however, as I've argued in the past replies, I think, this version of superman, is more of a wizard than Vodemort. Although, no one wants to discuss Supermans magical abilities through out these movies, so I take that as a sign of forfeiture. smokin'

This isn't comic Superman, who while is affected by magic, he's still better off against it due to his powers than say a normal person. Though comic Superman would shit-stomp Voldermort even harder than Reeve-Routh's would.

quanchi112
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I again say that "being out of character" is not a rule here in the Movie Versus Forum, since it's not stated in the rules.

Your argument is nullified, and you can stop trolling, TYVM. Well, that is fine. I disagree and don't debate that way.

Since you are throwing your mod weight around I will debate against an out for kill Superman from here on out.

quanchi112
Have fun going "no u" constantly

Since that's all your shit is truly composed of ?

quanchi112
It looks like he doesn't since morals are off. Superman shoves Voldo's wand up Voldo's ass at ftl speed. Or he goes for my original idea and time travels and bangs Voldo's mum. Take your pick.

But he did save her. Watch the movie.

Superman rapes Voldemort. Literally. Shields. Ak. Dead.

After she died.

Voldemort one shots him literally.

quanchi112
When did you prove AK works on someone who is invulnerable? Has AK killed someone who is invulnerable or comparable to Superman before, can you show a like comparison using film feats? You're ignoring Superman's powerset.

All you're doing is asserting without proof, "AK kills Superman because I need it to." You failed again. It doesn't have anything to do with someone's vulnerability level. That is the point. It doesn't affect their body so vulnerability isn't an issue.

Ak kills.

Psychotron
Shields. Ak. Dead.

After she died.

Voldemort one shots him literally.

As if those shields could withstand Superman level punches at ftl speeds. And what happens if Superman just goes into space and fries Voldo from there?

Good thing he can time travel without those silly time turners.

You're wrong. Really literally.

Robtard
It doesn't have anything to do with someone's vulnerability level. That is the point. It doesn't affect their body so vulnerability isn't an issue.

Ak kills.

And what do you base that on? You keep dodging this. Not explaining and/or showing a like comparison = you're doing a no limit fallacy again: "AK killed a wizard, so it's just going to kill Superman the same". You're ignoring his powerset.

Lots of things kill, yet a lot of things that kill don't kill Superman cos of his powers.

Impediment
Well, that is fine. I disagree and don't debate that way.

Since you are throwing your mod weight around I will debate against an out for kill Superman from here on out.

Accuse me of "throwing my mod weight around" ever again, and you'll not like the consequences. If you want to pout that you aren't getting your way, then feel free to not come back to the MVF.

Robtard
Hilarious. Crying over the most relaxed mod in here. Shameless pansy-boy tactics.

Firefly218
Supes rapes

quanchi112
As if those shields could withstand Superman level punches at ftl speeds. And what happens if Superman just goes into space and fries Voldo from there?

Good thing he can time travel without those silly time turners.

You're wrong. Really literally. Why couldn't they ? What is his most impressive feat of punching ?

Voldemort can fly. laughing out loud

Nah, I'm right. Voldemort can possess him also.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
And what do you base that on? You keep dodging this. Not explaining and/or showing a like comparison = you're doing a no limit fallacy again: "AK killed a wizard, so it's just going to kill Superman the same". You're ignoring his powerset.

Lots of things kill, yet a lot of things that kill don't kill Superman cos of his powers. Durability has nothing to do with this spell. Physical objects can hit Superman so can magical bolts designed to kill.

Ak kills him. Oneshot.

Silent Master

I agree.

Robtard
Durability has nothing to do with this spell. Physical objects can hit Superman so can magical bolts designed to kill.

Ak kills him. Oneshot.

IOW, you can't prove that AK will just kill someone with Superman's invulnerability so you'll continue to insist without proof. "It killed a wizard, so it can kill Superman."

Not that it matters, since it'd never hit. The man can travel at FTL as seen in Superman and Returns.

Psychotron
Why couldn't they ? What is his most impressive feat of punching ?

Voldemort can fly. laughing out loud

Nah, I'm right. Voldemort can possess him also.

laughing out loud

The guy can lift islands. What's Voldemort's beast shield feat?

Not as fast as Superman.

If Voldemort was that good he wouldn't have lost to Dumbledore.

Impediment
No spell will hit Superman.

FTL speed.

Why, oh, why can't Quanchi see this? It's getting to be pitiful now.

Robtard
Cos Aspergers

Psychotron
Cos Aspergers

You mean Assburgers?

quanchi112
IOW, you can't prove that AK will just kill someone with Superman's invulnerability so you'll continue to insist without proof. "It killed a wizard, so it can kill Superman."

Not that it matters, since it'd never hit. The man can travel at FTL as seen in Superman and Returns. Superman just has very high durability. The spell doesn't hurt the body at all. The spell hits Superman all the same. You're comparing a magical attack with a physical attack. Apples and oranges, kiddo.

What's your point ?

quanchi112
No spell will hit Superman.

FTL speed.

Why, oh, why can't Quanchi see this? It's getting to be pitiful now. Why won't any spell hit Superman ?

quanchi112
The guy can lift islands. What's Voldemort's beast shield feat?

Not as fast as Superman.

If Voldemort was that good he wouldn't have lost to Dumbledore. Lifting isn't punching and he was sun amped.

He doesn't need to be,

He didn't lose to Dumbledore.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Superman just has very high durability. The spell doesn't hurt the body at all. The spell hits Superman all the same. You're comparing a magical attack with a physical attack. Apples and oranges, kiddo.

What's your point ?

You're ignoring "invulnerability" again.

Can't you read?

Robtard
Lifting isn't punching and he was sun amped.

Still with this lie. Superman was in fact weaker than normal when lifting the island, since he had kryptonite in him and was surrounded by it.

Source of this claim: Superman Returns smile

quanchi112
You're ignoring "invulnerability" again.

Can't you read? When has he shown himself to be invulnerable to magical attacks ? You made a claim so back it up.

I wish you understood the simple nuances of a debate.

focus4chumps
oh look quimchi is peddling his "shift the burden of proof " fallacy for attention again.

Robtard
When has he shown himself to be invulnerable to magical attacks ? You made a claim so back it up.

I wish you understood the simple nuances of a debate.

When has he shown himself to not be invulnerable to magical attacks? He's invulnerable; you claimed AK will kill him regardless of that, you need to prove it smile Stop shifting the burden of proof.

I wish you understood.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
oh look quimchi is peddling his "shift the burden of proof " fallacy for attention again. He made the claim he is invulnerable to an attack Superman has never shown himself to be invulnerable to. Onus is on him or he will concede like he does in life.

focus4chumps

I wish you understood.

no you don't smile

what would be the fun in that?

quanchi112
When has he shown himself to not be invulnerable to magical attacks? He's invulnerable; you claimed AK will kill him regardless of that, you need to prove it smile ie stop shifting the burden

I wish you understood. So you're riding an infinite fallacy. Oh the irony. He has shown himself to be invulnerable to the attacks he has suffered none of which were magical in nature.

Ak kills. The spell hits him and kills him. Superman's skin tissue looks fine in the casket.

smile

Robtard
He made the claim he is invulnerable to an attack Superman has never shown himself to be invulnerable to. Onus is on him or he will concede like he does in life.

An outright lie.

You claimed Voldermort kills Superman with a spell on page one; I've been asking you to support this claim. You've danced since then smile

focus4chumps
when quimchi the wonder-chimp is done making an ass of himself, i'll win his argument for him.

quanchi112
An outright lie.

You claimed Voldermort kills Superman with a spell on page one; I've been asking you to support this claim. You've danced since then smile Ak kills regardless of vulnerability. It magically kills you. It doesn't rip into your flesh or anything so my theory holds true whereas yours doesn't.

Watch the Potter films if you claim the Ak doesn't kill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
when quimchi the wonder-chimp is done making an ass of himself, i'll win his argument for him. Stick to the topic, handmaiden.

focus4chumps
Stick to the topic, handmaiden.

you would have evidence if you werent just an ignorant tourist.

Robtard
Ak kills regardless of vulnerability. It magically kills you. It doesn't rip into your flesh or anything so my theory holds true whereas yours doesn't.

Watch the Potter films if you claim the Ak doesn't kill.

Continueing to insist that AK just kills someone who is invulnerable without showing a like comparison isn't proof, it is just assertion without proof.

You claimed to have watched the films, surely you can cite one feat to support your claim, one would think smile

quanchi112
Continueing to insist that AK just kills someone who is invulnerable without showing a like comparison isn't proof, it is just assertion without proof. He can be invulnerable to flesh damaging attacks. The Ak isn't one of those attacks. I have proof the Ak kills. Do you have proof he can resist it ?

Impediment
Why won't any spell hit Superman ?

Like I've stated numerous times: Faster. Than. Light. Speeds.

This Superman is fast enought to fly around the entire planet's equator numerous times per second resulting in reversing the actual rotation of said planet. Even the news casts were heard saying that Superman was in several different places on the planet at once, nodding at FTL speeds.

Voldy aims wand and recites spell......Superman is already gone into the clouds and uses heat/telescopic vision to kill Voldy.

Not enough? Supes can speed blitz Voldy and steal his wand and stick it up Voldy's dick hole. FTL speed to perform a light speed Shoryuken for a KO. FTL speed wins here. Every time. Voldy's spells have a set speed as they emit from his wand. Guess what? Supes dodges.

VOLDEMORT LOSES!!!!

KingD19
http://www.aucollegedems.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/stand-there-in-your-wrongness.gif

quanchi112

This Superman is fast enought to fly around the entire planet's equator numerous times per second resulting in reversing the actual rotation of said planet. Even the news casts were heard saying that Superman was in several different places on the planet at once, nodding at FTL speeds.

Voldy aims wand and recites spell......Superman is already gone into the clouds and uses heat/telescopic vision to kill Voldy.

Not enough? Supes can speed blitz Voldy and steal his wand and stick it up Voldy's dick hole. FTL speed to perform a light speed Shoryuken for a KO. FTL speed wins here. Every time. Voldy's spells have a set speed as they emit from his wand. Guess what? Supes dodges.

VOLDEMORT LOSES!!!! Based on your notions of fighting Usain Bolt can beat Bruce Lee because he can run faster. This is about reflexes not traveling speed.

Voldemort doesn't need to recite the spell to kill him. Every single attack that has ever hit Superman has been far slower than light attacks.

Voldemort WINS!!!!

Robtard
He can be invulnerable to flesh damaging attacks. The Ak isn't one of those attacks.

I have proof the Ak kills.

Do you have proof he can resist it ?

You must not understand what "invulnerable" means.

You have proof AK can kill a wizard/human, ie someone who isn't invulnerable, so you're doing a no limit fallacy. "AK killed a wizard, it can kill anything."

Again with shifting the burden of proof. I have no problem with Superman's invulnerability not defending against AK. Just show it with proof, not blind fanboy assertions. Would also be nice if you stopped with the all the fallacies, thanks smile

Impediment
His flight IS a reaction/reflex speed!

Why do you love to trollololololol? It's pathetic.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KingD19
http://www.aucollegedems.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/stand-there-in-your-wrongness.gif

thumb up

focus4chumps
i'm going to regret this, i'm sure:

superman is not invulnerable to magic: FACT

mister mxyzptlk proved this many times. it can be well argued that superman was never harmed by mxyzptlk simply because he was a prankster who only wanted to troll superman.

however this DC incarnation of 'magic' is on par with 'Q' from ST:TNG, having near omnipotent power to alter reality at the snap of a finger. regardless, it was magic and superman was clearly physically vulnerable to mxyzptlk's will.

WITH THAT SAID, and as imp said, the nature and application potterverse "magic" is laughable to superman's ability to not even be touched by it.

superman massively butt rapes. but he IS technically vulnerable to magic. just sayin. now lets all watch quimchi act like he knew this.

quanchi112
You must not understand what "invulnerable" means.

You have proof AK can kill a wizard/human ie someone who isn't invulnerable, so you're doing a no limit fallacy. "AK killed a wizard, it can kill anything."

Again with shifting the proof. I have no problem with Superman's invulnerability not defending against AK. Just show it with proof, not blind fanboy assertions smile Yes, it means he is immune to the attacks but you have offered no proof to suggest he can tank the Ak.

The wizards bodies aren't physically affected either. They look fine but are dead. The same thing happens to Superman unless you can prove otherwise.

You concede. Wonderful.

quanchi112
His flight IS a reaction/reflex speed!

Why do you love to trollololololol? It's pathetic. The quote I referenced aka the Usain Bolt was Batman comparing Superman to Wonderwoman reflexes in a dc comic iirc. That Superman has greater flying feats so again I support the differences and traveling speed is not the same as fighting speed.

Voldemort wins.

Robtard
Yes, it means he is immune to the attacks but you have offered no proof to suggest he can tank the Ak.

The wizards bodies aren't physically affected either. They look fine but are dead. The same thing happens to Superman unless you can prove otherwise.

You concede. Wonderful.

Look up the definition of "invulnerable", it doesn't say "except for AK" smile

More assertions without proof and no limit fallacies. "It killed a wizard, so it can kill anything." You're literally the weakest debater in all of KMC. Watch the bullet to the eye scene, bullet never touches his body, it crushes against his protective aura smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1d2x8KV5m1r0e80yo1_500.gif

And a silly troll/dodge tactic cos you can't debate with logic. That means you know you lost.

Impediment
Now you're comparing travel speed to reaction speed in a last ditch effort to save your pummeled argument? Wow.

Keep tap dancing, son.

KingD19
There are creatures in Harry Potter verse who are resistant to magic. And what's the thing they have in common? Tough skin. Giants, Troll's, Dragons, etc... Even the half human Hagrid is mostly resistant to spells and they were bouncing off of him like he had a reflector shield. If you think Clark doesn't fall in that category, you're trolling.

quanchi112
Now you're comparing travel speed to reaction speed in a last ditch effort to save your pummeled argument? Wow.

Keep tap dancing, son. Thats exactly what he did. He traveled as fast as he can because he wasn't fast enough to save Lois. I can run a lot faster than I can fight. I can also run out of the way of objects but that doesn't mean anything in a fight.

quanchi112
Look up the definition of "invulnerable", it doesn't say "except for AK" smile

More assertions without proof and no limit fallacies. "It killed a wizard, so it can kill anything." You're literally the weakest debater in all of KMC. Watch the bullet to the eye scene, bullet never touches his body, it crushes against his protective aura smile

And a silly troll/dodge tactic cos you can't debate with logic. That means you know you lost. Invulnerability doesn't mean for everything. He isn't immune to all attacks since attacks hurt him. We see him strain against buses of people.

I said it kills Superman. He has shown no resistance and it doesn't penetrate the flesh so it makes sense. This isn't an attack that be-heads people which is what superman is more resistant to. I always back up my arguments logically and in character at the same time.

I don't run around in threads screaming Voldemort possesses everyone since he did it one time to Harry.

smile

Robtard
Invulnerability doesn't mean for everything. He isn't immune to all attacks since attacks hurt him. We see him strain against buses of people.

I said it kills Superman. He has shown no resistance and it doesn't penetrate the flesh so it makes sense. This isn't an attack that be-heads people which is what superman is more resistant to. I always back up my arguments logically and in character at the same time.

I don't run around in threads screaming Voldemort possesses everyone since he did it one time to Harry.

smile

"Straining" is now being vulnerable? You failed again.

You're yet to show any proof, you're just asserting "AK killed a wizard, so it can kill Superman" while ignoring Superman is invulnerable and ignoring that AK can be blocked by durable enough barriers smile

Not yet at least. But that was a non sequitur.

quanchi112
"Straining" is now being vulnerable? You failed again.

You're yet to show any proof, you're just asserting "AK killed a wizard, so it can kill Superman" while ignoring Superman is invulnerable and ignoring that AK can be blocked by durable enough barriers smile

Not yet at least. But that was a non sequitur. It is showing physical objects take their toll on him. The video also showed the bullet break against his eye.

You failed to prove he can resist the Ak.

I am consistent. You change tactics from thread to thread.

StealthRanger
Thats exactly what he did. He traveled as fast as he can because he wasn't fast enough to save Lois. I can run a lot faster than I can fight. I can also run out of the way of objects but that doesn't mean anything in a fight.

Wow, you must be as deficient as a goldfish

quanchi112
Wow, you must be as deficient as a goldfish So you can't rebut my point.

StealthRanger

VOLDEMORT LOSES!!!!

Seriously, how the hell is this kid still around?

KingD19
That is a very good question.

quanchi112
That is a very good question. So you want this place to be as quiet as arguing a fictional topic on fb.

I always laugh at the people who want everyone banned.

StealthRanger
That is a very good question.

Perhaps this board doesn't take being a total dumb**** as an excuse for perming

quanchi112
Perhaps this board doesn't take being a total dumb**** as an excuse for perming Leave Roberta out of this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>