Apocalypse Vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Interesting...

Honestly, I gotta think about this...

I'll get back to this thread once I've given this some good thought...

Odekahn
Apocalypse 10/10

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Interesting...

Honestly, I gotta think about this...

I'll get back to this thread once I've given this some good thought...
This is an interesting fight. Does Apoc even have any exploitable weaknesses? Because barring that, Apoc has the edge in terms of sheer power.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This is an interesting fight. Does Apoc even have any exploitable weaknesses? Because barring that, Apoc has the edge in terms of sheer power.

Your thought process mirrors mines... thumb up

I'm trying (fanboyishly) to come up with a way for Nimrod to win, but Apoc is sustained by Celestial Technology...

I'm not sure if my guy can win this... sad

guy222
Poccy

BruceSkywalker
jeez no setting?? no stips??? most likely Apoc destroys anyway

Xplosive
Nimrod was always real deal, Apocalypse wins this.

basilisk
Good fight, would be interested to see it. I would give the edge to Apoc though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who wins?

I can only assume you got terribly drunk and decided that it'd be fun to try to reach Big C level stick out tongue

Nimrod is formidable, but at the end he's just a very advanced Sentinel. Apocalypse is more powerful than anyone on KMC would like to admit.

Xplosive
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse is more powerful than anyone on KMC would like to admit.

True.

Branlor Swift
Apoc tears him in half and spits on his facehole

guy222
Yep

Magnon
Nimrod wins. He can pretty comfortably stand up against herald level opponents such as Juggernaut, even when the latter is backed up with an entire roster of X-men. He can take on the combined forces of the X-men and Hellfire Club (which includes the likes of Selene in the mix) at the same time. Granted, this would be a close call and Apoc would certainly make Nimrod work for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.