Count Dracula attempts to move up in weight class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Count Dracula takes on Adam Warlock (no Soul Gem) in a fight to see who gets to be the bottom of the Mid Herald tier...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed in the dead of night in a remote, abandoned, village in Transylvania...

Who wins?

Stoic
I'm wondering why people think that Dracula isn't Low to Mid Herald. based off of the powers at his disposal, he is a threat. That being said, I'm not sure that he could beat Warlock, but it would be a good fight.

juggernaut74
Didn't Drac b!tch slap Norrin Radd?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm wondering why people think that Dracula isn't Low to Mid Herald. based off of the powers at his disposal, he is a threat. That being said, I'm not sure that he could beat Warlock, but it would be a good fight.

That sounds very reasonable...

thumb up

pym-ftw
Adam's appearance against Ultron and the Phalanx definitely seemed more in line with a possible HH, he was powerful enough to scare HE and he made Phylla look useless when he saved her and HE from an exploding planet.

Too bad he went back in his crysallis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.