Doomsday vs Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The moment that they see each other they go berserk.

Who wins?

cdtm
The guy Duplicate Boy KOed himself trying to duplicate.

Stoic
Any reason you pick Validus for the win?

cdtm
Too strong for any version of Doomsday. This is a guy pre crisis Mon El tried charging, and almost KOed himself instead. Pre Crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites were basically babies against him.

I mean, Duplicate Boy's big power is being able to copy every power in the universe, all at the same time. He already had Pre Crisis Kryptonian stacked onto Pre Crisis Daxamite stacked onto Ultra Boy power, and more, and when he was confronted with Validus and tried copying his power, he couldn't handle it. Defeated himself from the attempt.

cdtm
Found the scan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/Superboy_219_02_zps7ccb4221.jpg

A hero who's power is copying powers has a meltdown trying to copy Validus's powers. That speaks of how overpowered he is more then beating down Superboy ever could, imo.

Stoic
I never use characters that preceded Crisis characters, because I don't consider them canon, at least not to what is written post Crisis. Too many contradictions.

Golgo13
Val.

bluewaterrider
Ever curious about the universe around him, Validus sends Doomsday to verify how far the second farthest galaxy from Earth REALLY is ...

abhilegend
Validus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.