Resisting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Which characters could resist a zombie bite.

1. Thor
2. Achilles
3. Captain America
4. Spierman
5. Hell Boy

Kazenji
Maybe Hellboy

he seemed to be doing well against the infection Sammael gave him.

StealthRanger
Thor and possibly Hellboy could

Everyone else, not so much

Esau Cairn
Wouldn't Spiderman have his spidey sense to warn him about the zombie getting too close?

But if we're going by the latest movie Spiderman, I don't really recall Garfield having spidey sense...

StealthRanger
It's about if they could resist it if it happened to them, not "could they avoid it" or "could they kick the ass of them zombie who attempted it before they got bit"

KingD19
He did have Spidey sense. It wasn't shown as explicitly as Toby's Spidey, but he had it.

As for who resists the bite, all of them aside from Spidey, Achilles and Cap have good chances.

It's doubtful a zombie could even draw blood from Thor. But Asgardian Durability/Healing should keep him just fine.

Hellboy's in the same boat as Thor.

Cap can potentially make it. He stated that his metabolism/healing was so high he can't even get drunk. So there's a chance he could stave off a zombie bite.

Achilles has no chance. He wasn't even a demi-god in the movie, just a damn good fighter more than likely inspired by the legend.

Spidey is iffy just like Cap. We know he has enhanced healing and everything, but to what level we don't know. Maybe if we can know for sure once 2 comes out.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
He did have Spidey sense. It wasn't shown as explicitly as Toby's Spidey, but he had it.

As for who resists the bite, all of them aside from Spidey, Achilles and Cap have good chances.

It's doubtful a zombie could even draw blood from Thor. But Asgardian Durability/Healing should keep him just fine.

Hellboy's in the same boat as Thor.

Cap can potentially make it. He stated that his metabolism/healing was so high he can't even get drunk. So there's a chance he could stave off a zombie bite.

Achilles has no chance. He wasn't even a demi-god in the movie, just a damn good fighter more than likely inspired by the legend.

Spidey is iffy just like Cap. We know he has enhanced healing and everything, but to what level we don't know. Maybe if we can know for sure once 2 comes out.

This sounds pretty spot on to me.
If the zombie can't penetrate your skin you should be just fine. Most larger animals would be just fine as well. Tigers, bears, crocs etc. And pretty much any human wearing something as simple as a leather jacket would be just fine.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

1. Thor
2. Achilles
3. Captain America
4. Spierman
5. Hell Boy

What feats does Spierman have?

ShadowFyre
None that I can think of, neither does Cap but we are led to believe that their metabolism and possibly their entire genetic structure is a bit different. I would think they would do as well as a horse or rhinoceros would. Meaning..I don't have the the slightest fu#$ing clue lol.

FrothByte
Thor can walk through a city filled with zombies and get through unscathed. Doubt zombie teeth or nails can do anything to his thick hide.

Hellboy can probably tank a few bite attempts, especially if he's moving around. But if he just sits there and allows zombies to bite him then they'll eventually draw blood. He's not quite as durable as Thor. And judging from his pretty normal reaction to drugs and alcohol, I'm thinking that he can get infected and turn into a zombie much like the average guy.

Captain America is a question mark. Zombies should have no trouble biting through his skin, but there's a chance his high metabolism and accelerated healing can fight off the infection.

Spiderman and Achilles have no hope of surviving a bite other than fighting off the zombies and avoiding getting bit in the first place.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor can walk through a city filled with zombies and get through unscathed. Doubt zombie teeth or nails can do anything to his thick hide.

Hellboy can probably tank a few bite attempts, especially if he's moving around. But if he just sits there and allows zombies to bite him then they'll eventually draw blood. He's not quite as durable as Thor. And judging from his pretty normal reaction to drugs and alcohol, I'm thinking that he can get infected and turn into a zombie much like the average guy.

Captain America is a question mark. Zombies should have no trouble biting through his skin, but there's a chance his high metabolism and accelerated healing can fight off the infection.

Spiderman and Achilles have no hope of surviving a bite other than fighting off the zombies and avoiding getting bit in the first place.

So you think Spiderman and Achilles would be infected? I never saw Achilles bleed, and his mother was a goddess. He might have different metabolism as well.

Spiderman seemed to be infected pretty easy by Venom. A zombie bite would probably infect him as well. However since he was infected by a bite, he might be easily infected again.

ShadowFyre
I would think Spiderman has a better chance than cap. He is far more durable. I'm starting to wonder if a zombie can even break his skin. Human jaws are not that strong compared to other animals. A regular Kodiak or Polar bear could walk through a horde of zombies unscathed.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I would think Spiderman has a better chance than cap. He is far more durable. I'm starting to wonder if a zombie can even break his skin. Human jaws are not that strong compared to other animals. A regular Kodiak or Polar bear could walk through a horde of zombies unscathed.

I think they could break his skin, I never saw anything to say his skin was more durable then anyone else's.

Robtard

1. Thor
2. Achilles
3. Captain America
4. Spierman
5. Hell Boy

I assume you mean "teeth would not break the skin":

-Thor certainly would.

-Hell Boy most likely.

-Spiderman most likely.

If you mean "immune to the zombie virus":

-Captain might, since he has a form of healing factor/constant regeneration

-Hellboy I would guess yes being a demon from hell.

-Thor might, since Asgardians have a healing factor.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I assume you mean "teeth would not break the skin":

Thor certainly would.

Hell Boy most likely.

Spiderman most likely.

If you mean "immune to the zombie virus":

Captain might, since he has a form of healing factor/constant regeneration

Hellboy I would guess yes being a demon from hell.

Yes Immunity..

Robtard
Yes Immunity..

Probably just Hellboy and Thor for certain then, if anything, they're not human and likely immune to a human virus*.

*I'm assuming your going to the standard zombie virus that only animates humans.

ares834
Hellboy then.

Maybe Thor.

FrothByte
So you think Spiderman and Achilles would be infected? I never saw Achilles bleed, and his mother was a goddess. He might have different metabolism as well.

Spiderman seemed to be infected pretty easy by Venom. A zombie bite would probably infect him as well. However since he was infected by a bite, he might be easily infected again.

Considering that we are discussing movie-version of Achilles here, then we can't assume that he's a demi-god. As far as was shown on screen, he seemed pretty human.

As for not seeing him bleed, did you not see him get shot at by arrows?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Considering that we are discussing movie-version of Achilles here, then we can't assume that he's a demi-god. As far as was shown on screen, he seemed pretty human.

As for not seeing him bleed, did you not see him get shot at by arrows?

Im pretty sure he was a demi god man. If he did bleed from the arrows I'm wrong then. But that doesn't change the fact he was a demi god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.