Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matthew F
Hi guys

I am massive fan of star wars and my favorite Jedi is Shaak Ti, I have to admit I have fallen in Love with her in a way as she is caring compassionate and kind hear-ted of person.

Question id like ask as every fan made media and facebook page I come across they keep betraying Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone.

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a lover.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Matthew F
Hi guys

I am massive fan of star wars and my favorite Jedi is Shaak Ti, I have to admit I have fallen in Love with her in a way as she is caring compassionate and kind hear-ted of person.

Question id like ask as every fan made media and facebook page I come across they keep betraying Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone.

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a lover.

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Even if she was single, you are out of Luck. stick out tongue

Matthew F
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Even if she was single, you are out of Luck. stick out tongue

Very funny its a question I always been curious about it, so can anyone answer the Question

I am in complete belief that she was single due to her being a Jedi Master but question that begs to differ.

Question id like ask as everyone is after reading up on fan made media and facebook page I come across pages where users have invented stories of Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone. I am great reader star wars lore and i was curious, so can someone answer question with out being sarcastic please

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a love relationship.

Lord Lucien
The f*ck?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The f*ck?

Come on man! He's serious! When I get home tonight, I'm going to get out my Star Wars encyclopedia and try to find the answer for this guy. wink

King Joker
Come on man! He's serious! When I get home tonight, I'm going to get out my Star Wars encyclopedia and try to find the answer for this guy. wink

Awww, how nice!

queeq

Shakyamunison

Matthew F

queeq

-Pr-
As far as the lore goes, I don't recall any canon where Shaak Ti was in a "relationship" with anyone.

There might be a comic or a novel where something happens or is close to happening (Kit Fisto and Aayla for example), but if there is, I haven't seen it.

But yeah...

queeq
They are Jedi, they're not allowed to have any attachments. So even if she were available, she would not date anyone.

Matthew F
Thanks guys that was all i really wanted to know this topic is know at an end

Shakyamunison
I just realized that I don't have a Star Wars encyclopedia.

King Joker
I just realized that I don't have a Star Wars encyclopedia.
LOL!

Matthew F
No worries the others have more less answered my question, anyway thank for help.

-Pr-
Originally posted by queeq
They are Jedi, they're not allowed to have any attachments. So even if she were available, she would not date anyone.

Tell that to the amount of Jedi who bend the rules... Though tbh, I'm not surprised so many writers do it.

queeq

Kazenji

-Pr-

queeq

-Pr-

queeq

-Pr-
Am I missing something? Where does it say that everything is canon now?

queeq
Read the article, dude. This is what it says:

-Pr-
Maybe we have our wires crossed then, because I've read it twice now (once before, and again now that you've quoted it).

I don't get where it says that they've decreed that everything is now canon. I took from it that they were going to decide what was and wasn't.

Lek Kuen
Yeah to me it says, that they will remove the EU as a tier of canon and pick what they like to make canon. Everything else will be explicitly non canon going forward. Not that everything will suddenly be canon.

queeq
Nothing's definite yet. But it does seem a lot of EU will be added to what we consider to be canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.