Godzilla vs. Harry Potter Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
This is my first movie fight forum. And I noticed a lot of potter fans and fight on here.So.

Amalgam Godzilla lands 10 miles outside of Hogwarts. All characters from movie verse can be used in a realistic setting.for example, Godzilla can fight all of them but they would not all naturally be in the same place at the same time. And Voldemort and his guys would not naturally ally with Potter and the rest.

Quick stips on Godzilla: still has his regen and all capabilities but the silly powers like flying and sliding tail kick from the showa era are taken out.

ShadowFyre
Bfr and instant death spells ( if the HP universe has those) are not allowed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Bfr and instant death spells ( if the HP universe has those) are not allowed. You try to gimp the VoldeVerse but they still stomp and quite easily.

FrothByte
Avada Kadavra probably won't work on godzilla anyway. Godzilla will end up destroying lots of stuff, but the HP universe is too vast and has quite a lot of power, both in raw power and magical artifacts. I'm sure the potterverse would eventually find a way to stop Godzilla, though not before the lizard has wreaked some massive havoc.

ShadowFyre
How am I gimping them? And this is not a bait thread like everyone else does. I see no reason why a planet full of wizards couldn't come up with something to bring him down. But saying its easy when nukes and the like can't kill him is kinda silly. I don't think any one wizard has the power to bring him down? They never showed that kind of power.

Anyway, I know your a big fan of the HP universe. Can you give me an idea of who you think would be most likely to bring him down? Would it be voldemort and his followers or the wizards at Hogwarts?

ShadowFyre
Thank you froth, and quan for commenting.

God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla

quanchi112
How am I gimping them? And this is not a bait thread like everyone else does. I see no reason why a planet full of wizards couldn't come up with something to bring him down. But saying its easy when nukes and the like can't kill him is kinda silly. I don't think any one wizard has the power to bring him down? They never showed that kind of power.

Anyway, I know your a big fan of the HP universe. Can you give me an idea of who you think would be most likely to bring him down? Would it be voldemort and his followers or the wizards at Hogwarts? Crucio.

Game over.

BruceSkywalker
Godzilla destroys Potterverse

Bentley
Amalgam Goji? Every Godzilla feat on the same character?

They can't kill him. They can hide themselves pretty effectively so Godzilla cannot erradicate them properly.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Crucio.

Game over.

Godzilla already lives in permanent pain from his inner nuclear radiation, he'd laugh Cruciatus off.

Robtard
Many HP spells don't work on dragons, Godzilla > HP dragons. Any damage the wizards might end up doing, would just heal due to the healing factor.

ShadowFyre
What's crucio? I'm assuming its an instant pain spell?

KingD19
Every wizard on Earth could use AK at once. Zilla wouldn't even notice.

NemeBro
Godzilla is far too powerful. He could destroy Hogwarts and the country it is in with a single belch.

ShadowFyre
DidbI make a spite thread? I thought they might be able to think of something. And some apparently thinks any small child from Hogwarts could defeat him in mere seconds.

Firefly218
Godzilla has no proven defense against the supernatural. Potterverse could possibly win

Silent Master
Most wizards in the HPverse are cowards, they'd be more likely to try and hide from Godzilla than attack him in large numbers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Amalgam Goji? Every Godzilla feat on the same character?

They can't kill him. They can hide themselves pretty effectively so Godzilla cannot erradicate them properly.

Godzilla already lives in permanent pain from his inner nuclear radiation, he'd laugh Cruciatus off. Prove any of this. Quit trying to equate a normal pain to Crucio. We have seen Godzilla writhe in pain before so his natural physiology doesn't pass go, noob.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Most wizards in the HPverse are cowards, they'd be more likely to try and hide from Godzilla than attack him in large numbers. Prove this laughable assertion.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Firefly218
Godzilla has no proven defense against the supernatural. Potterverse could possibly win

The closest thing I can think of with "magical" attacks in his universe would be Mothra, Battra, and King Caesar who are called deities at some point. So you may very well be right. Which is the whole reason I made this thread.

Firefly218
Most wizards in the HPverse are cowards, they'd be more likely to try and hide from Godzilla than attack him in large numbers.

CIS/PIS doesn't apply dumbass

Silent Master
CIS/PIS doesn't apply dumbass

Post the rule that states CIS is always off.

Firefly218
Post the rule that states CIS is always off.

CIS is off by default, unless the OP states otherwise. Your stupidity is astounding.

Silent Master
CIS is off by default, unless the OP states otherwise. Your stupidity is astounding.

Again, post the rule that states that CIS is always off.

Firefly218
Again, post the rule that states that CIS is always off.

I'm not going to waste my time on your account. Understand that CIS stands for Character Induced Stupidity. In order to properly gauge the relative strengths and weaknesses of two parties in battle, we must exclude CIS. It makes no sense for CIS to be default in a versus thread. Your a waste of time. I will only respond if you bring up a legitimate argument.

ShadowFyre
How does cis apply? Isn't that only for comics? And I want them to fight but if they're natural reaction would to be just lay over and die...are they that cowardly?

Silent Master
I'm not going to waste my time on your account. Understand that CIS stands for Character Induced Stupidity. In order to properly gauge the relative strengths and weaknesses of two parties in battle, we must exclude CIS. It makes no sense for CIS to be default in a versus thread. Your a waste of time. I will only respond if you bring up a legitimate argument.

3rd request, post the rule that states that CIS is always off.

ShadowFyre
Never mind. Character induced. Well, let's say for this thread, they would fight as much as your average European or american would fight for their home and families.

Firefly218
How does cis apply? Isn't that only for comics? And I want them to fight but if they're natural reaction would to be just lay over and die...are they that cowardly?

The Potterverse, as an organized coalition, has a chance to defeat Godzilla.

CIS applies to any character, regardless of medium.

ShadowFyre
Meaning, the most able of them would stand to fight while the weak and infirm and small children would hide. Hope that helps.

ShadowFyre
Gotchya.

Silent Master

CIS stands for character induced stupidity, it can apply to any medium. and for the most part yes, the wizarding public is that cowardly, the only people willing to fight Tommy boy were some school kids and a few adults.

Just look at the world cup, there were thousands of wizards/witches there what did they do when a very small DE group showed up?

ShadowFyre
True. I have a feeling quan would disagree with that for some reason.

Bentley
Prove any of this. Quit trying to equate a normal pain to Crucio. We have seen Godzilla writhe in pain before so his natural physiology doesn't pass go, noob.

Godzilla was literally melting to death against Destoroyah and he kept fighting without any hindrance.

Cruciatus needed extended use for several months to make regular people crazy, color me unimpressed.

Robtard
Godzilla was literally melting to death against Destoroyah and he kept fighting without any hindrance.
Quanchi's not seen a single Godzilla flick except that shitty 1998 Broderick flick with the giant iguana; that's what he's debating against.

ShadowFyre
Oh. I hope that's not true. Well, luckily for anyone who has only seen that horrible movie Gareth Edwards has just finished what looks and sounds like will be not only one of the greatest kaiju films bit one of the best summer blockbusters this year.

I am a diehard gojira fan and have seen every movie. This one should bring it back to its roots. I really hope he doesn't **** this up. Pacific Rim 2 (whether you liked it or not) are depending on this movie to greenlight a sequel.

That 1998 movie was not Godzilla. The real Godzilla tanks nukes, miniature black holes and has a regen factor that puts Wolverine to shame.

The only reason I made this thread because he has never faced off against purely magical attacks such as this.

quanchi112

Cruciatus needed extended use for several months to make regular people crazy, color me unimpressed. Same with Gollum when he was melting trying to possess the ring. Both still feel pain and are hurt quite often.

Every time the Crucio was used it left the sufferee writing in pain unable to do anything in defense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Quanchi's not seen a single Godzilla flick except that shitty 1998 Broderick flick with the giant iguana; that's what he's debating against. Completely untrue. Don't attempt to speak for me, Roberta. I grew up favoring Godzilla against King Kong but is a giant target.

Voldemort solos with the Cruciatus Curse.

Robtard
Completely untrue. Don't attempt to speak for me, Roberta. I grew up favoring Godzilla against King Kong but is a giant target.

Voldemort solos with the Cruciatus Curse.

Completely true. Stop lying. laughing out loud What?

Prove that it will work on a gigantic mutated nuclear breathing creature like Godzilla. Your claim, prove it with screen feats.

quanchi112
Completely true. Stop lying. laughing out loud What?

Prove that it will work on a gigantic mutated nuclear breathing creature like Godzilla. Your claim, prove it with screen feats. No, it isn't. That is your thing to pretend the other person hasn't seen the movie. You're a giant child.

Your claim is it will not so the burden is on you.

Ability works until proven otherwise. If you can't prove it then you concede.

FrothByte
When we say Potter universe, are we just talking about the wizards or everything in their universe? Because they also have dragons you know, as well as giants and basilisks and stuff. Plus even if it's just the wizards, they have a variety of spells they can use. They might even be able to simply immobilize Godzilla, or force an Imperio on it.

All I'm saying is the potter universe is too vast and too versatile. With way more options than our human military.

ShadowFyre
All of it. The whole damn thing. Those dragons and giants won't last long. I have no doubt in my mind, or I at least hope a planetfull of wizards can take down one creature. No matter how powerful.

FrothByte
All of it. The whole damn thing. Those dragons and giants won't last long. I have no doubt in my mind, or I at least hope a planetfull of wizards can take down one creature. No matter how powerful.

I still think the potterverse eventually ends Godzilla. Godzilla is too one dimensional to be able to tackle an entire world of magic.

Robtard
No, it isn't. That is your thing to pretend the other person hasn't seen the movie. You're a giant child.

Your claim is it will not so the burden is on you.

Ability works until proven otherwise. If you can't prove it then you concede.

So more kindergarten "no you!" replies when you're trapped in a lie.

Lying again, you're the one that claimed:

Crucio.

Game over.

So prove it will work on a creature like Godzilla, otherwise you're doing a No Limites Fallacy again. You do these often and then follow it up with trying to shift the burden of proof, as you just did.

FrothByte
There really isn't any proof that spells won't work on Godzilla as well.

Dragons and giants have a natural resistance to magic. It's not a weakness on the part of the magic, but a strength on the part of dragons and giants.

Does Godzilla have a natural resistance to magic?

quanchi112
So more kindergarten "no you!" replies when you're trapped in a lie.

Lying again, you're the one that claimed:

So prove it will work on a creature like Godzilla, otherwise you're doing a No Limites Fallacy again. You do these often and then follow it up with trying to shift the burden of proof, as you just did. No, I am not.

You need to prove why the ability doesn't work on Godzilla. You made the claim and can't even give a good reason. You made the claim thus the onus is on you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte

Does Godzilla have a natural resistance to magic? No, but Roberta doesn't know how to honestly debate so he will try to create a false comparison and try to shift the burden despite him making the claim.

Robtard
There really isn't any proof that spells won't work on Godzilla as well.

Dragons and giants have a natural resistance to magic. It's not a weakness on the part of the magic, but a strength on the part of dragons and giants.

Does Godzilla have a natural resistance to magic?

IIRC, dragons are immune to spells cos of their very tough hides.

quanchi112
IIRC, dragons are immune to spells cos of their very tough hides. When is this stated in the films ?

Did you notice the dragon chained up in Deathly Hallows part two by wizards....

laughing out loud

There is a reason wizards rule the magical world hands down.

FrothByte
IIRC, dragons are immune to spells cos of their very tough hides.

I'm going to have to re-read the potter books to be sure, but IIRC the dragons were resistant to magic because they are also magical in nature.

Robtard
No, but Roberta doesn't know how to honestly debate so he will try to create a false comparison and try to shift the burden despite him making the claim.

This is you making the claim on page one:

Crucio.

Game over.

That's why you're a ridiculous person.

quanchi112
This is you making the claim on page one:

That's why you're a ridiculous person. The spell works unless proven otherwise. I can post a clip of what the spell does since you seem lost.

Dramatic Gecko
A lone Godzilla will be ended by the Potterverse. But if it laid eggs and the baby Godzilla army was taking over... that might end differently.

quanchi112
I'm going to have to re-read the potter books to be sure, but IIRC the dragons were resistant to magic because they are also magical in nature. It really doesn't matter since movie feats only. Movies are different than the books.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
A lone Godzilla will be ended by the Potterverse. But if it laid eggs and the baby Godzilla army was taking over... that might end differently. Voldemort solos with one Crucio.

Robtard
The spell works unless proven otherwise. I can post a clip of what the spell does since you seem lost.

Good, dodge the fact that you made the claim first. Dodging tells me you know you have no counter and lost. Robtard +1 again

"It works on people and it worked on a spider, so it works on anything!" You and your clownish No Limit Fallacies

quanchi112
Good, dodge the fact that you made the claim first. Dodging tells me you know you have no counter and lost.

"It works on people and it worked on a spider, so it works on anything!"

You and your clownish No Limit Fallacies If we prove an ability works you need to prove resistance to said ability not cry about some no limits fallacy. Burden is on you. Quit making baseless claims. Movie feats only.

smile

Dramatic Gecko
Voldemort solos with one Crucio.

Why would he crucio? Just avarda kedarvra it. Its not a magical creature so it will affect it.

Unless, unbeknownst to us.... Godzilla is a wizard.

Robtard
If we prove an ability works you need to prove resistance to said ability not cry about some no limits fallacy. Burden is on you. Quit making baseless claims. Movie feats only.

smile

And the typical trying to 'shift the burden of proof' cos you're not skilled enough to prove your claims.

quanchi112
Why would he crucio? Just avarda kedarvra it. Its not a magical creature so it will affect it.

Unless, unbeknownst to us.... Godzilla is a wizard. Op disbarred Ak due to knowing that is all it would take but forgot about Crucio.

quanchi112
And the typical trying to 'shift the burden of proof' cos you're not skilled enough to prove your claims. I can prove the spell works you are the one claiming Godzilla is different so you need to back your claim. I can prove the spell works.

smile

Robtard
I can prove the spell works you are the one claiming Godzilla is different so you need to back your claim. I can prove the spell works.

smile

You want me to prove Godzilla isn't like a person or natural animal? laughing out loud

That's you proving that you're not watched any of the Godzilla flicks except than possibly that giant iguana crap. Pleae stop killing your own credibility in here, I prefer to do it smile

ShadowFyre
A lone Godzilla will be ended by the Potterverse. But if it laid eggs and the baby Godzilla army was taking over... that might end differently.

Wrong Godzilla but that's ok.

quanchi112
You want me to prove Godzilla isn't like a person or natural animal? laughing out loud

That's you proving that you're not watched any of the Godzilla flicks except than possibly that giant iguana crap. Pleae stop killing your own credibility in here, I prefer to do it smile I want you to prove Godzilla has immunity or resistance to this spell.

You need to prove that. smile

Godzilla dies. Everyone in here pretty much agrees. They slaughter Godzilla.

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
I would also like to thank everyone for commenting, though it looks like some of you have some on going debates lol. But that's what makes this place fun haha.

Question for Quan. In think you are right in that the spell itself could work on Godzilla, but I think your wrong in that it would just drop him to his knees. They have never faced something on this scale before. So, my question, have the wizards ever shown the ability to amplify another wizard or his spells?

quanchi112
I would also like to thank everyone for commenting, though it looks like some of you have some on going debates lol. But that's what makes this place fun haha.

Question for Quan. In think you are right in that the spell itself could work on Godzilla, but I think your wrong in that it would just drop him to his knees. They have never faced something on this scale before. So, my question, have the wizards ever shown the ability to amplify another wizard or his spells? Size doesn't matter here. The spell makes that being write in pain. We see it work on something as small as a spider as well.

Dramatic Gecko
Op disbarred Ak due to knowing that is all it would take but forgot about Crucio.

But Crucio can be broken through force of will. A creature that weighs 20,000 metric tonnes. The average weight of a man is 79kg, a wizard would need to exert enough magical power to torture approximately 253164 and a half men. A feat we have never seen. We would need a mass of wizard to do so.

quanchi112
But Crucio can be broken through force of will. A creature that weighs 20,000 metric tonnes. The average weight of a man is 79kg, a wizard would need to exert enough magical power to torture approximately 253164 and a half men. A feat we have never seen. We would need a mass of wizard to do so. When have we seen Crucio broken on screen by force of will ?

Prove size matters.

ShadowFyre
My girlfriend

Robtard
Prove size matters.

laughing out loud

Size matters, ask any girl not lying to you smile

edit: SF ninja'd me

Dramatic Gecko
When have we seen Crucio broken on screen by force of will ?

Prove size matters.

Prove it doesn't.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Size matters, ask any girl not lying to you smile

edit: SF ninja'd me Here we go with the gay sex innuendos again. We get what you like shoved in your outdoor.

quanchi112
Prove it doesn't. You made the claim it is broken by force of will. Burden is on you. You're awfully rusty.

Robtard
Here we go with the gay sex innuendos again.

We get what you like shoved in your outdoor.

I said "ask any girl". You make everything about gay sex, it's fine though, no judgements.

Okay, I'll bite. What?

quanchi112
I said "ask any girl". You make everything about gay sex, it's fine though, no judgements.

Okay, I'll bite. What? I am not fooled.

What you want other men to do to you. Think prison. Think showers.

Robtard
I am not fooled.

What you want other men to do to you.

Think prison.

Think showers.

Then go back and read what I actually said, not what your fantasies made you imagine I said.

Yeah, what?

Convert me to Islam? No thanks.

Be clean? I am.

Dramatic Gecko
You made the claim it is broken by force of will. Burden is on you. You're awfully rusty.

Whilst there is no defence spell against Cruciatus Curse, except for hiding behind physical objects, a wizard of strong will can resist the spell. Plus you can't keep using the curse forever, you'll exhaust yourself. If it does effect Godzilla, and my stance is that it won't, it is just a temporary fix and will probably piss him off even more.

FrothByte
But Crucio can be broken through force of will. A creature that weighs 20,000 metric tonnes. The average weight of a man is 79kg, a wizard would need to exert enough magical power to torture approximately 253164 and a half men. A feat we have never seen. We would need a mass of wizard to do so.

Force of will is not dictated by one's size. Just because you have a bigger sized brain doesn't mean that you have more will power.

Dramatic Gecko
Force of will is not dictated by one's size. Just because you have a bigger sized brain doesn't mean that you have more will power.

Oh that point were two separate ones. First Will and then the physical amount of magic a wizard would have to produce to fill Godzilla's body and torture him. For all we know the pain might be isolated to this foot and then he's just pissed.

Silent Master
Saying that since a single magic spell can effect a human sized object, it must be able to do the same to a multi-hundred ton object sounds like a no limits fallacy to me.

FrothByte
Saying that since a single magic spell can effect a human sized object, it must be able to do the same to a multi-hundred ton object sounds like a no limits fallacy to me.

Saying that magic won't work on a creature simply because it's big is also a no limits fallacy of the creature's durability.

That's like saying, the creature can tank armed fire so therefore it can also tank magical attacks.

Dramatic Gecko
Saying that magic won't work on a creature simply because it's big is also a no limits fallacy of the creature's durability.

That's like saying, the creature can tank armed fire so therefore it can also tank magical attacks.

So if both are no Limit Fallacies... how do we proceed?

Silent Master

I never said that magic wouldn't work, I just think that it would take more than a single wizard to do it, seeing as no single wizard has any feats that are even close to effecting something of Godzilla's size or durability.

FrothByte
I never said that magic wouldn't work, I just think that it would take more than a single wizard to do it, seeing as no single wizard has any feats that are even close to effecting something of Godzilla's size or durability.

Oh definitely. They'd probably need a whole army of wizards.

FrothByte
So if both are no Limit Fallacies... how do we proceed?

It's basically the conundrum of about every other potter thread in this forum. Whenever a potter character gets matched with an opponent of superior durability, the argument gets deadlocked on the argument of:

a.) Prove that potter magic can work on someone who's more durable than the average human

vs.

b.) Prove that said durable opponent is resistant to magic

Dramatic Gecko
So we have an army of wizards that bring him down in pain. How do we kill it?

Silent Master
Oh definitely. They'd probably need a whole army of wizards.

Which could be a problem, because by and large most HP wizards/witches are cowards as seen when almost nobody fought back against Tommy boy's group even when they outnumbered them a few thousand to one.

It's rather sad that school kids and a few adults were the ones willing to fight.

FrothByte
So we have an army of wizards that bring him down in pain. How do we kill it?

Cut off his head? Failing that, immobilize it, put it in indefinite sleep or something. Reduce it to a frog or mouse and keep it locked in a cage?

Dramatic Gecko
Cut off his head? Failing that, immobilize it, put it in indefinite sleep or something. Reduce it to a frog or mouse and keep it locked in a cage?

If they all did it at the same time they could probably set it's entire body on fire with Incendio!

quanchi112
Then go back and read what I actually said, not what your fantasies made you imagine I said.

Yeah, what?

Convert me to Islam? No thanks.

Be clean? I am. You said Godzilla is different and has resistance so prove it.

If you can't then you concede.

quanchi112
Whilst there is no defence spell against Cruciatus Curse, except for hiding behind physical objects, a wizard of strong will can resist the spell. Plus you can't keep using the curse forever, you'll exhaust yourself. If it does effect Godzilla, and my stance is that it won't, it is just a temporary fix and will probably piss him off even more. Prove a wizard can resist it of strong will in the films. You just said a wizard also which Godzilla is not.

It's like a ko. If he is down without being able to defend himself he loses.

Voldemort wins.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla is a walking nuclear reactor, fire is probably not a good idea. He can regen as well. But I see no reason why the sleep spells or turning him into something wouldn't work.

Funny note. In the Marvel comics, they shrunk godzilla to a tiny size and he proceeded to whip Things ass. And a rats ass for good measure lol.

Well, it looks like everyone for the most part seems to think the wizards are more than capable of finding a way to deal with Godzilla. I would expect heavy losses from anyone fighting a creature like this.And The no limits fallacy for both sides is definitely annoying to argue about. Maybe Voldemort turns godzilla into his pet and then defeats the potter universe. I don't know but I do know Voldemorts an ugly ****.

quanchi112
Godzilla is a walking nuclear reactor, fire is probably not a good idea. He can regen as well. But I see no reason why the sleep spells or turning him into something wouldn't work.

Funny note. In the Marvel comics, they shrunk godzilla to a tiny size and he proceeded to whip Things ass. And a rats ass for good measure lol.

Well, it looks like everyone for the most part seems to think the wizards are more than capable of finding a way to deal with Godzilla. I would expect heavy losses from anyone fighting a creature like this.And The no limits fallacy for both sides is definitely annoying to argue about. Maybe Voldemort turns godzilla into his pet and then defeats the potter universe. I don't know but I do know Voldemorts an ugly ****. Who said fire ?

Silent Master
If they all did it at the same time they could probably set it's entire body on fire with Incendio!

If they ever think of it, let's not forget that wizards/witches in the HPverse are also rather stupid, which is understandable because not one of them have more than a 5th grade education in non-magical subjects.

Dramatic Gecko
You just said

Dude I said that ages ago, keep up.

Dramatic Gecko
If they ever think of it, let's not forget that wizards/witches in the HPverse are also rather stupid, which is understandable because not one of them have more than a 5th grade education in non-magical subjects.

Lol that's true, it just occurred to me none of them learnt to do math.

FrothByte

Yeah well, I'm hoping they start to smarten up once half their population is decimated.

ShadowFyre
I'm confused. In the harry potter universe when harry crosses over to the magic side or whatever. Is it actually an entire planet or is it just a small countrybsized area?

Omega Vision
It's basically the conundrum of about every other potter thread in this forum. Whenever a potter character gets matched with an opponent of superior durability, the argument gets deadlocked on the argument of:

a.) Prove that potter magic can work on someone who's more durable than the average human

vs.

b.) Prove that said durable opponent is resistant to magic
In cases like these, err on the side of the contestant who's much bigger and much more powerful.

Anyone who thinks that a single wizard can defeat Godzilla is either an idiot or Quanchi (with is another level of stupidity)

I don't see wizards faring much better than their muggle counterparts against Godzilla. There's literally nothing in the Potterverse that can be compared to Godzilla in terms of destructive power, durability, and damage soak.

quanchi112
Dude I said that ages ago, keep up. That quote was to Robbie not you. Do you speak for Roberta ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In cases like these, err on the side of the contestant who's much bigger and much more powerful.

Anyone who thinks that a single wizard can defeat Godzilla is either an idiot or Quanchi (with is another level of stupidity) Based off what can Godzilla resist the Crucio ?

Care to actually debate, brotherBEATER.

Silent Master
Lol that's true, it just occurred to me none of them learnt to do math.

It rather nicely explain why the most frequently asked question while watching the movies is "Are these people retarded", doesn't it?

Omega Vision
Based off what can Godzilla resist the Crucio ?

Care to actually debate, brotherBEATER.
Based on what will it effect him? If you can point to it working on say...a dragon, we might have some basis for comparison, but you can't compare it effecting a human to effecting a being the size of a skyscraper.

You actually think that your one-man-inside-joke about me is a good come back?

quanchi112
Based on what will it effect him? If you can point to it working on say...a dragon, we might have some basis for comparison, but you can't compare it effecting a human to effecting a being the size of a skyscraper.

You actually think that your one-man-inside-joke about me is a good come back? You need to prove size matters. You are making assumptions without proof. We see it work on a spider as well.

You beat your brother and bragged about it. Blame yourself for disrespecting your own brother.

Bentley
Same with Gollum when he was melting trying to possess the ring. Both still feel pain and are hurt quite often.

haha, you comparing Gollum to frigging Gojira. This is a new low for you Quan, bravo.

Godzilla has fought for hours, had his life force sucked out of him, melted physically from the inside -not for five seconds, but actually for days-. Nothing in the Harry Potter universe is close to having Goji's feats.

Every time the Crucio was used it left the sufferee writing in pain unable to do anything in defense.

Everytime it was used it was against a weakling regular human with no such thing as pain tolerance. You claim that it would stop Wolverine who has endlessly fought through pain based on a rare flintch. It doesn't work like that.

Is that your last argument? Because by it's a losing one.

StealthRanger
Uh, last I heard Godzilla was country level, whereas nothing in HP exceeds building level

Oh gee I wonder who wins guiz

FrothByte

Anyone who thinks that a single wizard can defeat Godzilla is either an idiot or Quanchi (with is another level of stupidity)

I don't see wizards faring much better than their muggle counterparts against Godzilla. There's literally nothing in the Potterverse that can be compared to Godzilla in terms of destructive power, durability, and damage soak.

I agree, err on the side of caution and side with the bigger, badder contestant. In this case, the entire potterverse is way bigger than Godzilla.

Us muggles, we basically have a one-dimensional approach to warfare. From handguns to missiles to nukes, our arsenal is usually either ballistics or explosive weaponry. Godzilla is highly resistant to that, and so we have very limited options after that.

The wizards however have much more variety of attacks. From insta kill spells, to mind control to immobilization spells, to potions to harnessing baisilisks or dragons. They just have more options. And though 1 wizard would definitely not be enough to take on Godzilla, we're taking the entire magical world here.

michaelx
Godzilla closed a black hole with his breath attack. He stomps this fool in a megawtfrolfmofo' stomp. Assuming they use all their attacks offcourse.

EDIT:
AK won't work on Godzilla. He doesn't have a soul and IIRC it only worked on humans.

DarkSaint85
Godzilla

Epicurus
Here we go with the gay sex innuendos again. We get what you like shoved in your outdoor.
Pretty sure that was a jab at your micropenis size as opposed to being a gay sex innuendo./shrugs

Epicurus
Anyways, Godzilla wins. It has already been shown that dragons and giants can tank some of the offensive spells of HP wizards due to their thick hides; and Godzilla is literally a bazillion times more durable than them.

The most that the HP mages can do here is to create magical concealment to prevent complete annihilation at Goji's paws. Otherwise this is a brutal and bloody stomp in favor of Gojira.

ShadowFyre
The new movie comes out in less than two months. I'm so excited. It's going to be glorious.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Epicurus
Anyways, Godzilla wins. It has already been shown that dragons and giants can tank some of the offensive spells of HP wizards due to their thick hides; and Godzilla is literally a bazillion times more durable than them.

The most that the HP mages can do here is to create magical concealment to prevent complete annihilation at Goji's paws. Otherwise this is a brutal and bloody stomp in favor of Gojira.

IIRC, the dragons can tank spells not because of thick hides but because they're magical in nature. The giants tanked spells also not because of their thick hides but because of a natural resistance to magic.

Bentley
IIRC, the dragons can tank spells not because of thick hides but because they're magical in nature. The giants tanked spells also not because of their thick hides but because of a natural resistance to magic.

That doesn't ring a bell, I actually recall that the Conjunctivitis spell was used because the Dragon eyes were uncovered by the protective hide. When does such statement happen?

ares834
In the books.

FrothByte
That doesn't ring a bell, I actually recall that the Conjunctivitis spell was used because the Dragon eyes were uncovered by the protective hide. When does such statement happen?

It's in the books. And though this is the mvf, there is also no mention in the movies that a dragon's hide is why they aren't affected by magic (at least from what I recall). So having an explanation from the books is still better than no explanation from the movies methinks.

quanchi112
Pretty sure that was a jab at your micropenis size as opposed to being a gay sex innuendo./shrugs Quit hitting on me, freak.

quanchi112
haha, you comparing Gollum to frigging Gojira. This is a new low for you Quan, bravo.

Godzilla has fought for hours, had his life force sucked out of him, melted physically from the inside -not for five seconds, but actually for days-. Nothing in the Harry Potter universe is close to having Goji's feats.

Everytime it was used it was against a weakling regular human with no such thing as pain tolerance. You claim that it would stop Wolverine who has endlessly fought through pain based on a rare flintch. It doesn't work like that.

Is that your last argument? Because by it's a losing one. I compared the same situation you described with a weakling doing it mocking your idiotic point.

Who cares ? He loses here. Sitting target and he's lost before.

Prove they didn't have a pain tolerance.

I am claiming unless you have magical resistance you succumb to it. Magic.

This is an easy victory Lord Voldemort solos.

Darkstorm Zero

Bellatrix fell on her face from a half assed Crucio from Potter.

As for the rest, goji's energy resistance and damage soak is insane. more than enough to resist piddly magical energies being flung around by HP wizards, who have NEVER fought anything like him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Bellatrix fell on her face from a half assed Crucio from Potter.

As for the rest, goji's energy resistance and damage soak is insane. more than enough to resist piddly magical energies being flung around by HP wizards, who have NEVER fought anything like him. So falling down proves she has no pain tolerance...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

When does she act like she is in an extreme amount of pain in that scene ?

Crucio.

Lies. Voldemort solos.

Darkstorm Zero
So falling down proves she has no pain tolerance...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

When does she act like she is in an extreme amount of pain in that scene ?

Crucio.

Lies. Voldemort solos.

You make no sense. She didn't trip on her high heels you twit. She screamed out at the very briefest contact with a crucio from Harry, who had no heart behind the torture curse in the first place.

Prove it.

quanchi112
You make no sense. She didn't trip on her high heels you twit. She screamed out at the very briefest contact with a crucio from Harry, who had no heart behind the torture curse in the first place.

Prove it. Yes, as the magic out her down but she wasn't really hurt due to Harry not meaning it.

Crucio and one spell proves it.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, as the magic out her down but she wasn't really hurt due to Harry not meaning it.

Crucio and one spell proves it.

Can you.... al least TRY to make sense? Because this post of yours is so horribly mangled, you may as well be speaking Martian.

quanchi112
Can you.... al least TRY to make sense? Because this post of yours is so horribly mangled, you may as well be speaking Martian. As the magic put her down. It autocorrects the word put into out since I type it more often.

The spell didn't fully work since he didn't mean it but still put her down. It just didn't leave her writhing in pain, simpleton.

Darkstorm Zero
As the magic put her down. It autocorrects the word put into out since I type it more often.

The spell didn't fully work since he didn't mean it but still put her down. It just didn't leave her writhing in pain, simpleton.

For a spell that got screwed up on execution, it caused her to cry out in pain.

Low pain tolerance threshold. That is all I needed to prove.

Epicurus
Quit hitting on me, freak.
Concession accepted.

quanchi112
For a spell that got screwed up on execution, it caused her to cry out in pain.

Low pain tolerance threshold. That is all I needed to prove. It knocked her down and we don't know how much pain she experienced nor if she screamed out in anticipation when she heard the word.

This also doesn't prove anything. You act like all wizards have the same pain tolerance. It's just ridiculous. It honestly makes me question your intelligence.

Even if Bellatrix has a low pain threshold we have no basis of comparison to the real Crucio as we never see it cast on her. This only applies to her anyway not all Harry Potter characters.

quanchi112
You are repeating yourself already. laughing out loud

Keep conceding.

Bentley
I compared the same situation you described with a weakling doing it mocking your idiotic point.

Melting down for days as a nuclear furnace cannot be compared with your example, if anything it proves that you know nothing about Godzilla.

Who cares ? He loses here. Sitting target and he's lost before.

So no arguing, just throwing your opinion. You've lost your edge from discussing with too many easy targets Quan thumb down

Show me any of them having their insides burnt by nuclear fire. Then they get to compare with Goji.

I am claiming unless you have magical resistance you succumb to it. Magic.

You were talking about Cruciatus, now you're just switching your stance to something that sounds like an infinity fallacy. You're but a shadow of your former self sad

This is an easy victory Lord Voldemort solos.

Voldy cannot beat Godzilla in one on one, the only reason he has a snowball's chance is hell of beating Goji is because of all the help he's getting.

You should start wanking Godzilla instead of Voldemort, he's a much more formidable character.

ShadowFyre
Melting down for days as a nuclear furnace cannot be compared with your example, if anything it proves that you know nothing about Godzilla.

So no arguing, just throwing your opinion. You've lost your edge from discussing with too many easy targets Quan thumb down

Show me any of them having their insides burnt by nuclear fire. Then they get to compare with Goji.

You were talking about Cruciatus, now you're just switching your stance to something that sounds like an infinity fallacy. You're but a shadow of your former self sad

Voldy cannot beat Godzilla in one on one, the only reason he has a snowball's chance is hell of beating Goji is because of all the help he's getting.

You should start wanking Godzilla instead of Voldemort, he's a much more formidable character.

You think the new movies gonna be worth a damn?

quanchi112

You should start wanking Godzilla instead of Voldemort, he's a much more formidable character. You said fighting on while melting like it proves something. Gollum did so thus disproving your ridiculous point. laughing out loud
You know nothing about Gollum apparently.

He is a giant target and has no magical resistance.

You made the claim and can't prove it. You make this sooo easy.

I was referencing Crucio which works perfectly but any of the magical spells would work along with just bolt attacks.

You have shown no defense for Crucio. If you can't prove he can tank it then you concede the entire debate. Just act like your country and give in. Be submissive.

Epicurus
You are repeating yourself already. laughing out loud
Based on ?

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, I don't know, there's no way Godzilla can fend off that much of a magic barrage. I mean, These magic users have everything at their disposal, they would surely know how to deal with a beast like this. It's just bigger version of a Troll

Bentley
You said fighting on while melting like it proves something. Gollum did so thus disproving your ridiculous point. laughing out loud
You know nothing about Gollum apparently.

He is a giant target and has no magical resistance.

You made the claim and can't prove it. You make this sooo easy.

I was referencing Crucio which works perfectly but any of the magical spells would work along with just bolt attacks.

You have shown no defense for Crucio. If you can't prove he can tank it then you concede the entire debate. Just act like your country and give in. Be submissive.

Classic Quan would destroy these arguments in a debate. Current Quan is just riding infinity fallacies, ignoring Godzilla's superior feats (melting from the inside for days, somewhat compared to Gollum? Fail) and parroting his own arguments.

Train your debating and come back to challenge me when you're back to the top of your game. PM me when you're ready thumb up

quanchi112
Classic Quan would destroy these arguments in a debate. Current Quan is just riding infinity fallacies, ignoring Godzilla's superior feats (melting from the inside for days, somewhat compared to Gollum? Fail) and parroting his own arguments.

Train your debating and come back to challenge me when you're back to the top of your game. PM me when you're ready thumb up Saying his spell works isn't an infinite fallacy. That is just saying his spells work. If you don't believe so then prove it. They both functioned through extreme pain but it doesn't prove Gollum is some badass when it comes to pain.

You just conceded again.

You made baseless claims and sought to avoid the debate. Classic Frenchman.

Bentley
Saying his spell works isn't an infinite fallacy. That is just saying his spells work. If you don't believe so then prove it. They both functioned through extreme pain but it doesn't prove Gollum is some badass when it comes to pain.

You just conceded again.

You made baseless claims and sought to avoid the debate. Classic Frenchman.

You ask for proof of what exactly? Proof that characters in Harry Potter don't have a pain resisting feats compared with a nuclear furnace in their insides?

If you really need proof for that, you're long gone my friend.

quanchi112
You ask for proof of what exactly? Proof that characters in Harry Potter don't have a pain resisting feats compared with a nuclear furnace in their insides?

If you really need proof for that, you're long gone my friend. I said prove pain tolerance can resist the spell.

Again, you made a claim so either prove it or concede to me.

FrothByte
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, I don't know, there's no way Godzilla can fend off that much of a magic barrage. I mean, These magic users have everything at their disposal, they would surely know how to deal with a beast like this. It's just bigger version of a Troll

Agreed.

ares834
Half the people in this thread have absolutely no clue about an amalgam Godzilla. This is a character who can laugh off nuclear bombs. Whose regen is so insane that he regens from being cut in half by Destroyah instantly. Hell, he has survive being reduced to nothing more than his heart...

The HPverse is screwed.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Half the people in this thread have absolutely no clue about an amalgam Godzilla. This is a character who can laugh off nuclear bombs. Whose regen is so insane that he regens from being cut in half by Destroyah instantly. Hell, he has survive being reduced to nothing more than his heart...

The HPverse is screwed.

Doesn't matter. Has he ever shown (or been stated) to be resistant to magic?

StealthRanger
What can the HP-verse do to harm Godzilla?

Saying "it'z magik" isn't an argument

And Godzilla sorely outclasses the HP-verse in DC by a ****huge margain

ares834
Doesn't matter. Has he ever shown (or been stated) to be resistant to magic?

facepalm

And, incidentally, he fights magical monsters in GMK.

Bentley

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
What can the HP-verse do to harm Godzilla?

Saying "it'z magik" isn't an argument

And Godzilla sorely outclasses the HP-verse in DC by a ****huge margain

Immobilize it. Crucio. Imperio. Unleash an army of dementors on it. etc.

Bentley
Immobilize it. Crucio. Imperio.

Then they proceed to die from radiation poisoning.

quanchi112

ares834
Immobilize it. Crucio. Imperio.

Because spells that are only shown working on human sized beings are obviously going to work on a skyscraper-sized nuclear-bomb tanking reptile. Logic. thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by ares834
Because spells that are only shown working on human sized beings are obviously going to work on a skyscraper-sized nuclear-bomb tanking reptile. Logic. thumb up

Because you automatically assume that size makes you more resistant to magic or mind control. Yeah. Logic.

ares834
Nah, I just use screen feats. I'm not going to assume FW Godzilla can throw around moons just because we don't see a limit to his strength, nor am I going to assume Potter spells will work against anything regardless of size. I mean, hell, if they could they would have been damn useful against dragons, basilisks, and giants.

Bentley

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>