Orochimaru vs Hao Asakura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
who would win?

carver9
Wrong thread.

pym-ftw
Derp

Wrong forum

Hit the home button find anime/manga section.

Wei Phoenix
Why do you keep posting in the wrong forum? Are you intentionally doing it or is it just somehow always an accident?

TrevorPhillipss
Why is this here? Anime is retarded

SquallX
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Why is this here? Anime is retarded

Same can be said about comics too genius.

As for this thread, Hao baby shakes.

BlackWind
Wrong section. And Hao wins. He is just under Sky father level.

TrevorPhillipss
Anime is for people who like hentai

pym-ftw
There are people who don't like hentai?

Weirdo

Kazenji

Derp!

great logic right there.

vansonbee
Anime is for people who like hentai I can flap to that!

derp*

SquallX

You're an idiot.

There are anime/mangas out there that would put most comic books to shame. Unlike comics, Anime/Manga are written by mostly one person, there's a beginning, a middle and an end. And stories are not being retcon every 10 issues when a new writer takes over.

Kazenji
Originally posted by SquallX
And stories are not being retcon every 10 issues when a new writer takes over.

That's a slight exaggeration of things.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's a slight exaggeration of things.

Maybe not every 10 issues, but it does happen quite often when a new author takes over, some are subtle while some or in you're face.

Kazenji
I know that there's been a few comics with the writer where its been like the manga, With one person writing with a beginning, a middle and an end.....Something like Preacher and a couple of others.

God Cloth Seiya
I relatively enjoy anime more then I do comics. Both are good but anime is just more interesting IMO.

SquallX
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know that there's been a few comics with the writer where its been like the manga, With one person writing with a beginning, a middle and an end.....Something like Preacher and a couple of others.

You just said it, a few.

For every comic series that came out that was written by one person, Atleast 50 mangas were written.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.