WM Odin vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
Lets say that Classic Odin goes into the same state of warrior madness that Thor did, gets a 10x boost to the Odinforce so would that beat enough to be an average version of Galactus?

Sin I AM
Nope

guy222
Agreed

Stoic
Wait, so let me get this straight, Odin is 10x as powerful and people don't believe that he would be able to beat an average powered Galactus? I'm afraid that I don't agree based off of their last go around.

I wonder if I'm the only one feeling this?

Sin I AM
You are

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You are

But what about when he faced Tyrant, and others that weren't as powerful as Odin would be if his power was 10x greater? I didn't want to say this, but the minute that I read the OP, I pictured Odin mugging Galactus like Krona did.

ShadowFyre
I agree with stoic. He may not be able to kill him bit Galactus has retreated from far far less. There is not many in the Marvel Universe that can hang with Odin under these stips.

golem370
Galactus equal Celestials and Odin with prep and other skyfathers could stop them I would say the same against Galactus

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nope

Lol. I don't really think you thought that through.

An average Galactus isn't even well feed. Odin would absolutely stomp any version short of a well feed and even then it'd be one-sided with just twice the power.

With 10 times the power? Da f*ck?

Johncornwell
At what level on the Marvel power scale do you think he would lose to in a majority fight, under the scenario if it is a curbstomp against Galactus?

Tar-Antado
Galactus still.

Galan007
Lol, with a 10x amp Odin would utterly rape an average Galactus.

leonidas
seriously? 10x?? anyone who looked at that first fight and thought--damn, g was MORE than 10x as powerful as odin must be del-f******-irious. g had more reserves, but was still flash ko'd by odin in that fighgt. christ, it's almost like people quite literally don't know how to read. an 'average' galactus is not exactly impressive in a lot of instances btw. hell, give THOR 10x his usual power and he'd give avg galactus a tough time. 10x odin? c'mon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Lol, with a 10x amp Odin would utterly rape an average Galactus. Not. At. All.

Galan007
Using. A. Bunch. Of. Periods. Doesn't. Make. Me. Take. You. Seriously. smile

leonidas
you know what let's you take him even less seriously? ignore. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Using. A. Bunch. Of. Periods. Doesn't. Make. Me. Take. You. Seriously. smile Galactus. Wins.

Too powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
you know what let's you take him even less seriously? ignore. thumb up Fear.

janus77
Galactus smites the impertinent one-eyed fool.

Galactus could simply consume EVERYTHING that empowers Odin, and Odin wouldn't have a thing to say about it.

Just because Marvel makes him job out to make one-eye look less ... irrelevant, doesn't mean we ignore the monstrous gulf in power between these two.

Galactus destroyed a third of the Annihilation wave, whilst weak and almost drained, vapourised a Watcher and many solar systems...

The only reason Galactus "runs away" is because PIS requires a way for Thor to survive and Galactus, like Surfer, has no real stake in anything so he never really cares to fight.

In a forum battle, he would be angry and intent on causing damage, which would mean that Odin would die painfully.

Insane Titan
Galactus wasn't weak or drained when he destroyed the Annihilation wave he had re absorbed the energy/power drained from him

abhilegend
Odin rapes Galactus.

Utrigita
Galactus dies.

Reversed headbutt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Odin rapes Galactus. How ?

Sabro
I thought Odin looked more impressive in their last meeting.Calmer and all that. And that Galactus had just consumed something iirc while Odin just suited up.

Current headbutt should win.

Sin I AM
Galactus stomps. Odin even with this push still is out of his league.

carver9
Lol...Galactus had a hard time with Odin at his Average power level and people honestly believe Galactus is winning this? Really? A 10 times amp Odin would outright destroy Galactus. Maybe if people stop looking at title and focus more on what's going on in this thread, they'll understand.

Wonder Man
Odin speeds up time to where Galactus dies at the end of the Universe.

leonidas
so galactus can beat 10 odins? laughing out loud a fed galactus had to apply a great deal of effort just to break thanos's force field. yet some avg version can take 10 or more odins? this thread is hilarious.

Utrigita
Atleast Galactus put Thanos down in that one shot, more then can be said about Odin ahah

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Galactus had a hard time with Odin at his Average power level and people honestly believe Galactus is winning this? Really? A 10 times amp Odin would outright destroy Galactus. Maybe if people stop looking at title and focus more on what's going on in this thread, they'll understand.

Maybe if u understood the power that Galactus possesses and stop pretending you know wtf your talking about ud see y he loses. Skyfathers are beneath him. You can put him and Zeus and all of Asgard and Olympus inside the destroyer armor and they'd still lose. Quit reaching. Odin with all his power ups and armor and weapons would lose hard. It is what it is.

S/n can someone tell me what exactly an average Galactus is? His power levels constantly fluctuate even immediately after feeding

zeel
dosent the warrior's madness only increase the physical atributes of the character?, if so odin loses. If it increases the overall power level of odin then odin wtf rapes him. Odin is not on the level of galactus but galactus is not times more powerful then a all out odin.

Mindship
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait, so let me get this straight, Odin is 10x as powerful and people don't believe that he would be able to beat an average powered Galactus? I'm afraid that I don't agree based off of their last go around. This was my thinking as well.

But mostly, imo, this Galactus parameter is too vague. Perhaps there should be a specific showing that most might/would consider "average."

carver9
Maybe if u understood the power that Galactus possesses and stop pretending you know wtf your talking about ud see y he loses. Skyfathers are beneath him. You can put him and Zeus and all of Asgard and Olympus inside the destroyer armor and they'd still lose. Quit reaching. Odin with all his power ups and armor and weapons would lose hard. It is what it is.

S/n can someone tell me what exactly an average Galactus is? His power levels constantly fluctuate even immediately after feeding

So you completely ignore a fight where Odin not only did well against Galactus but he flash koed him? Then, this Odin is amped 10 times above his average power level along with other amps. What's wrong with you? Do you not see how you are ignoring on panel proof because of a lame assumption you came up with? Let me break it down a lil further for you, maybe you'll get it. Thanos did well against Odin (not as good as Odin did against Galactus) that if he was amped TEN TIMES above his power level, he would beat Odin. Do you not understand what a 10 times amp is?

Wonder Man
I think Odin takes this fight. He should be able to isolate Galactus and come up with a few ways to take him down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
So you completely ignore a fight where Odin not only did well against Galactus but he flash koed him? Then, this Odin is amped 10 times above his average power level along with other amps. What's wrong with you? Do you not see how you are ignoring on panel proof because of a lame assumption you came up with? Let me break it down a lil further for you, maybe you'll get it. Thanos did well against Odin (not as good as Odin did against Galactus) that if he was amped TEN TIMES above his power level, he would beat Odin. Do you not understand what a 10 times amp is?

Op states wm odin. Which is only a ten times boost in strength, and makes him fight like an idiot. Bloodlust only helps in brick fights not with cosmic entities. Odin will try to head but Galactus to death and get placed in permanent odin sleep. And it's amusing that he'd need a boost just to contend with an "average" Galactus. The thread in itself proves how far below his station he is

Gamma Burst
Odin destroys galactus.

ShadowFyre

Stoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
Atleast Galactus put Thanos down in that one shot, more then can be said about Odin ahah

No one is saying that Odin is more powerful than Galactus, they are saying that Galactus at average would not beat Odin with 10x greater power.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stoic
No one is saying that Odin is more powerful than Galactus, they are saying that Galactus at average would not beat Odin with 10x greater power.

see:

Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus dies.

Reversed headbutt.

Decimus
Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.