Jean Gray (Phoenix) vs Yoda and Sideous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Yoda and Sideous get their sabers and all powers, Jean gets her Phoenix Force.

ShadowFyre
Despite how underpowered I thought the phoenix was. I think she slightly outclasses both sidious and Yoda's on screen versions. That being said, Logan killed her with a simple stab and I see no reason why these two working together can not replicate this feat. I think it will require a sacrifice though. One of them will probably have to die to do so.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Despite how underpowered I thought the phoenix was. I think she slightly outclasses both sidious and Yoda's on screen versions. That being said, Logan killed her with a simple stab and I see no reason why these two working together can not replicate this feat. I think it will require a sacrifice though. One of them will probably have to die to do so.

Didn't she allow it though because she wanted to die.

ShadowFyre
Ahhh that is true. I forgot that bit.Still, sidious and Yoda are both powerful and fast. And that last display of power in x3 isn't how she is going to start the fight. If sidious can distract her with lightning or whatnot then Yoda could possibly impale her.

Unless your saying she only died because she wanted to, then they have no chance at all and they get shredded no matter what they do. But that's just spite.

Time Immemorial
Ahhh that is true. I forgot that bit.Still, sidious and Yoda are both powerful and fast. And that last display of power in x3 isn't how she is going to start the fight. If sidious can distract her with lightning or whatnot then Yoda could possibly impale her.

Unless your saying she only died because she wanted to, then they have no chance at all and they get shredded no matter what they do. But that's just spite.

Can't they create some sort of force field to block the effects or hit her with force lighting or choke?

ShadowFyre
They could probably do all 3 but she was literally ripping beings apart atom by atom, so what ever they do will have to be done extremely quickly. Like, literally within a few second window. If they hesitate to long K think she would overpower them or simply mirror their attacks and they will be on the defensive. And once she gets on the offensive I don't see many characters being able to withstand it for long.perhaps Dr. Manhattan and Surfer.

Time Immemorial
They could probably do all 3 but she was literally ripping beings apart atom by atom, so what ever they do will have to be done extremely quickly. Like, literally within a few second window. If they hesitate to long K think she would overpower them or simply mirror their attacks and they will be on the defensive. And once she gets on the offensive I don't see many characters being able to withstand it for long.perhaps Dr. Manhattan and Surfer.

Yea Dr or Norrin would own her, they are in another class.

NemeBro
Phoenix easily vaporizes them.

Firefly218
Phoenix too powerful

Psychotron
Whoever attacks first wins. Yoda and Sidious could take this thanks to their precog and reflexes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.