Darth Sidious vs. Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
Anything goes. They fight on Mustafar.

Who is the true Dark Lord?

The Silent Hero
Voldemort.

Stealth Moose
Sidious twists Voldemoet's bowels with a flick of his wrist.

/thread

StealthRanger
Vader could easily win

Y u put him against Sidious now?

Psychotron
Because I want to.

Stealth Moose
Well, versus threads usually come in three flavors:

- Threads baiting Quan.
- Threads made by Quan to reaffirm his bias.
- Threads made by others to reaffirm their bias but eventually get Quan'd.

I'd say bait in this case.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

- Threads baiting Quan.

Man, forget Quan.

Both carry the title of Dark Lord, both are the strongest of their kind, both are extremely hideous. So I feel it would be an interesting fight.

Bentley
Voldemort shoots Avdara Kedavra, Sidious reflects with his light saber, Voldemort dies.

That, everytime.

The Silent Hero
"I said BOW!"

Sidious gets snapped in half.

Failing that, he bursts into flames with a casual wand flick from Voldemort.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
"I said BOW!"

Sidious gets snapped in half.

Failing that, he bursts into flames with a casual wand flick from Voldemort.

That worked so well against Potter awesr

Robtard
Thread has been done already and Sidious won, iirc.

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Bentley
That worked so well against Potter awesr He wasn't trying to kill Potter.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
He wasn't trying to kill Potter.

LOL!!!

ShadowFyre
Wasn't voldemorts whole thing was to try and kill potter?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!

/concurs

Psychotron
Originally posted by Robtard

Hm. I searched but I didn't find anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
That worked so well against Potter awesr Context.

quanchi112
Thread has been done already and Sidious won, iirc. Completely untrue. There is a reason people didn't want to do this battlezone when I came to town. Fear.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by quanchi112
Completely untrue. There is a reason people didn't want to do this battlezone when I came to town. Fear.

Bo, it's because you lose them and still tout the bong pretending you win, proving it is pathetically pointless.

NemeBro
The reason Sidious wins is because even though Voldemort has spells that could put Sidious out of commission easily (Anyone who argues this is a ****ing idiot), while Voldemort's speed and reaction-time seem to be merely on the level of a quick human being, Sidious has superhuman quickness, enhanced with the Force.

Even a padawan like TPM Obi (Admittedly he was a very strong padawan) is much faster than Voldemort.

As long as he isn't fighting a Fett, that is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Bo, it's because you lose them and still tout the bong pretending you win, proving it is pathetically pointless. Judges. People know they can't out debate me so they pretend like you there are other reasons.

Psychotron
I'm not surprised to see you here defending your boyfriend, Quan, but could not pollute my thread with your nonsense?

Darkstorm Zero
Judges. People know they can't out debate me so they pretend like you there are other reasons.

Again, irrelevant, as even when the judges verdict is against you, you still tout that bong.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
The reason Sidious wins is because even though Voldemort has spells that could put Sidious out of commission easily (Anyone who argues this is a ****ing idiot), while Voldemort's speed and reaction-time seem to be merely on the level of a quick human being, Sidious has superhuman quickness, enhanced with the Force.

Even a padawan like TPM Obi (Admittedly he was a very strong padawan) is much faster than Voldemort.

As long as he isn't fighting a Fett, that is.

Fetts are superhuman too, obviously

Psychotron
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Fetts are superhuman too, obviously

Fetts are shit. Obi-Wan did well against Jango even though he was disarmed and his hands were tied, and Han accidentally killed Boba. I actually head they're planning on having some guy kill Boba in his upcoming movie, and stealing his identity. The Boba fanboy tears will be delicious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
I'm not surprised to see you here defending your boyfriend, Quan, but could not pollute my thread with your nonsense? Voldemort wins. Ranged combat, superior power, and attacks Sidious can't mount a defense for or avoid for long.

quanchi112
Again, irrelevant, as even when the judges verdict is against you, you still tout that bong. The judge declared I outdebated him by ten percent. Straight from his lips. Carr to step in and put yourself on the line ?

Darkstorm Zero
The judge declared I outdebated him by ten percent. Straight from his lips. Carr to step in and put yourself on the line ?

And yet you still LOST the debate. Nobody cares for your grandstanding, only the end result.

Psychotron
Voldemort wins. Ranged combat, superior power, and attacks Sidious can't mount a defense for or avoid for long.

Are you implying Sidious does not have ranged attacks?

quanchi112
And yet you still LOST the debate. Nobody cares for your grandstanding, only the end result. It was in his opinion due to the characters but I was the superior debater. Eat it, chump.

quanchi112
Are you implying Sidious does not have ranged attacks? Not to the same degree of power. He also lacks versatility.

NemeBro
The judge declared I outdebated him by ten percent. Straight from his lips. Carr to step in and put yourself on the line ? Badabing outright stated that Scenario out-debated you.

Why are you lying now?

quanchi112
Badabing outright stated that Scenario out-debated you.

Why are you lying now? No, he didn't. Digi said I debated him better by ten percent. I owned him.

The Scenario
The judge declared I outdebated him by ten percent. Straight from his lips. Carr to step in and put yourself on the line ?

Can you quote "out-debated," by any chance?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Can you quote "out-debated," by any chance? Youve seen his words I'm not looking for this. Just accept it. You always have such a hard time accepting this.

NemeBro
No, he didn't. Digi said I debated him better by ten percent. I owned him. Prove it.

And while you're at it, when are you going to stop being a pussy and battlezone me on Kratos vs. Gabriel?

quanchi112
Prove it.

And while you're at it, when are you going to stop being a pussy and battlezone me on Kratos vs. Gabriel? After I play through the game. I haven't purchased the second one yet.

You will back down like the gutless coward I know you are.

NemeBro
Let's set up a date right now.

How does the summer sound to you? That should give us both enough time, I'm going to play through both back to back so they're fresh in my memory.

quanchi112
Let's set up a date right now.

How does the summer sound to you? That should give us both enough time, I'm going to play through both back to back so they're fresh in my memory. I will let you know once I purchase the game. I'm not setting a date until I purchase the game.

The Scenario
Youve seen his words I'm not looking for this. Just accept it. You always have such a hard time accepting this.

It's a shame you never step up when called upon. I thought you'd be happy to hide behind someone else's words again.

You're mean.

quanchi112
It's a shame you never step up when called upon. I thought you'd be happy to hide behind someone else's words again.

You're mean. It is over. In the end you know you were outdebated. Let it go and try to learn from it.

The Scenario
It is over. In the end you know you were outdebated. Let it go and try to learn from it.

Quote?

quanchi112
Quote? I said get over it. Just leave it alone.

Its bad enough you have deserted Hyrule and Bloodrain is the only one left.

The Scenario
I said get over it. Just leave it alone.

Its bad enough you have deserted Hyrule and Bloodrain is the only one left.

Sorry, been busy.

Quote?

quanchi112
Sorry, been busy.

Quote? I said I don't feel to kick a man when he is down.

Just leave Hyrule to Bloodrain. He has become the last man standing in there protecting it from me.

The Scenario
I said I don't feel to kick a man when he is down.

Just leave Hyrule to Bloodrain. He has become the last man standing in there protecting it from me.

It'd take all of 30 seconds to prove you're not lying.

I'll be there soon, don't worry. Just need to finish some work first.

quanchi112
It'd take all of 30 seconds to prove you're not lying.

I'll be there soon, don't worry. Just need to finish some work first. I don't want to hurt you anymore.

It is too late. You are no Hylian champion anymore. Bloodrain is the only one who cares about that shitty place.

The Scenario
I don't want to hurt you anymore.

You didn't seem to have a problem boasting about it when I wasn't here. Is my presence really so intimidating? If I leave again, will you post evidence?

'k.

quanchi112
You didn't seem to have a problem boasting about it when I wasn't here. Is my presence really so intimidating? If I leave again, will you post evidence?

'k. Just try to heal, k.

The Scenario
I'm not seeing the quote you only claim exists.

Oh well, with no evidence to prove it, it seems you have nothing. A liar to the end, eh?

quanchi112
I'm not seeing the quote you only claim exists.

Oh well, with no evidence to prove it, it seems you have nothing. A liar to the end, eh? I don't want to dig up old wounds. You stunk you know it. Move on with your life.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Badabing
An addendum to my vote: The Scenario out debated Quan. thumb up

See how easy that was?

Now it's your turn.

quanchi112
See how easy that was?

Now it's your turn. He was screwing around with me. laughing out loud

Just leave it alone, k.

The Scenario
I'm not seeing your evidence.

NemeBro
I will let you know once I purchase the game. I'm not setting a date until I purchase the game. **** man, yesterday you were talking all that good shit, now you're backing down? I'm not even surprised.

Also:

Originally posted by Badabing
An addendum to my vote: The Scenario out debated Quan. thumb up

quanchi112
I'm not seeing your evidence. I am not posting it for your well being.

quanchi112
**** man, yesterday you were talking all that good shit, now you're backing down? I'm not even surprised.

Also: I said I will do it. I just said I won't set a date yet. English, try it sometime.

It will be just feats for GOW 1-3 against just lords of shadow 1 and 2.

He joked, nerd.

NemeBro
I said I will do it. I just said I won't set a date yet. English, try it sometime.

It will be just feats for GOW 1-3 against just lords of shadow 1 and 2.

He joked, nerd. Look at this pussy trying to gimp Kratos.

"O-o-only use the game feats I'm comfortable wi-"

No. **** you. We go all the way.

quanchi112
Look at this pussy trying to gimp Kratos.

"O-o-only use the game feats I'm comfortable wi-"

No. **** you. We go all the way. Then you'll have to wait until I play through the other ones. Quit being a woman. Honestly. You're an awful debater and I'll disgrace you further than you have ever been disgraced.

NemeBro
I see you talking all that shit but I still don't see a date.

What's it like being the omega male quan?

quanchi112
I see you talking all that shit but I still don't see a date.

What's it like being the omega male quan? You're the one backing down. I could do it as soon as I beat Los2 but now have to go through three more GOW games, coward.

NemeBro
All games have the same Kratos, almost all feats are usable. This isn't like Twilight Princess where you have alternate universe shit to use as a crutch for your ignorance of the characters, get off your dumb ass and play them. And dread your impending doom.

quanchi112
All games have the same Kratos, almost all feats are usable. This isn't like Twilight Princess where you have alternate universe shit to use as a crutch for your ignorance of the characters, get off your dumb ass and play them. And dread your impending doom. Well don't ***** because I won't battlezone until I play through all the Gow games you coward.

NemeBro
Hurry up ******

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

- Threads baiting Quan.

Lol. Too true. Anyway Sidious wins since most of his power is within himself. Therefore, with a flick of his hand, he snaps the wand via the force and proceeds to force-choke or Sith lightning Voldemort. If you mention Imperio, it has been proven that a person with strong enough willpower can resist it. A Sith lord like Sidious is normally highly trained in willpower and so Imperio won't really work. As much as I dislike Sidious (Malgus is my favorite Sith lord), Voldemort loses due to relying on his wand for most of his spells. Sidious could even summon a wormhole if he was that desperate.

Robtard

StealthRanger
Not sure why the necro. Sidious stomps Voldemort

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Lol. Too true. Anyway Sidious wins since most of his power is within himself. Therefore, with a flick of his hand, he snaps the wand via the force and proceeds to force-choke or Sith lightning Voldemort. If you mention Imperio, it has been proven that a person with strong enough willpower can resist it. A Sith lord like Sidious is normally highly trained in willpower and so Imperio won't really work. As much as I dislike Sidious (Malgus is my favorite Sith lord), Voldemort loses due to relying on his wand for most of his spells. Sidious could even summon a wormhole if he was that desperate. Voldemort possesses power within himself as well. Voldemort possesses far more power than Sidious based off feats. Voldemort also has the ability to use telekinetic powers. He also faces off against opponents with the same abilities yet is never disarmed by means of it. Sidious has been disarmed in both light saber film battles against Windu and Yoda.

Crucio, ranged combat, flight, more powerful energy blasts, Crucio, and the ability to teleport through apparition.

Voldemort wins, hard.

quanchi112
Hurry up ****** Originally posted by NemeBro
"Quan! Come back!" There, there. I am here my child.

quanchi112
How does Sidious win when he can't even kill a fraggle like opponent with a saber with a considerable distance between them and nothing comparable to Voldemort in terms of a long ranged game or abilities.

Robtard
How does Sidious win when he can't even kill a fraggle like opponent with a saber with a considerable distance between them and nothing comparable to Voldemort in terms of a long ranged game or abilities.

By the feats and facts already posted which you couldn't and still can't counter, duh

quanchi112
By the feats and facts already posted which you couldn't and still can't counter, duh Voldemort kills him with one kill curse. Yoda himself survived the Lightning with a direct shot. Voldemort can fly. Palpatine cannot. Voldemort can teleport. Palpatine cannot. Palpatine also has no defense against Crucio.

Robtard
Voldemort kills him with one kill curse. Yoda himself survived the Lightning with a direct shot. Voldemort can fly. Palpatine cannot. Voldemort can teleport. Palpatine cannot. Palpatine also has no defense against Crucio.

Already countered, which you dodged or ignored.

quanchi112
Already countered, which you dodged or ignored. No, you did not. Voldemort can Crucio him and he has no defense. Palpatine is literally helpless. Palpatine also can't fly nor can be bridge the gap between them. Voldemort can tank his lightning since Yoda has. The only people Palpatine killed immediately are with his saber which won't come into play here since he won't be in close quarters since he isn't a facing a jedi.

Robtard
No, you did not. Voldemort can Crucio him and he has no defense. Palpatine is literally helpless. Palpatine also can't fly nor can be bridge the gap between them. Voldemort can tank his lightning since Yoda has. The only people Palpatine killed immediately are with his saber which won't come into play here since he won't be in close quarters since he isn't a facing a jedi.

Already countered. Which you dodged or ignored. You like to necro old threads and repost the same failed points, that's odd, imo

quanchi112
Already countered. Which you dodged or ignored. You like to necro old threads and repost the same failed points, that's odd, imo Which point did I dodge ? You continue to not specifically say anything so let's hear it out.

juggerman
WHO THE **** SAID QUAN'S NAME 5 TIMES IN A GODDAMN MIRROR!!!!????

Welcome back buddy

Robtard
Which point did I dodge ? You continue to not specifically say anything so let's hear it out.

Go back and read this thread and the original Sidious Vs Voldermort thread, if you must, skippy

Sidious won. You won't be able to deal with this, it is known

quanchi112
Go back and read this thread and the original Sidious Vs Voldermort thread, if you must, skippy

Sidious won. You won't be able to deal with this, it is known So you can't say what exactly so that is a concession. You are either making it up or are really stupid and can't articulate your points. I will say it is a little from both baskets.

Robtard
So you can't say what exactly so that is a concession. You are either making it up or are really stupid and can't articulate your points. I will say it is a little from both baskets.

You're trying to get me to start restating my points so you can then do your same dance from long ago. Odd, imo

quanchi112
You're trying to get me to start restating my points so you can then do your same dance from long ago. Odd, imo You just said to reread the original thread which makes me think you have no idea. Imagine if posters in the comic versus debated by saying reread other threads. It is amusing to see you admit you can't make a point but to read points made by other people.

Voldemort wins. AVADA Kedavra.

Robtard
You just said to reread the original thread which makes me think you have no idea. Imagine if posters in the comic versus debated by saying reread other threads. It is amusing to see you admit you can't make a point but to read points made by other people.

Voldemort wins. AVADA Kedavra.

Your reading comprehension is still deplorable. Anyhow: Re-read what I said.

Called it, said you wouldn't be able to handle that Sidious won and still wins.

quanchi112
Your reading comprehension is still deplorable. Anyhow: Re-read what I said.

Called it, said you wouldn't be able to handle that Sidious won and still wins. He never won. This is opinion based. It is only fact when something happens as in past tense as fact. You don't even know what the word fact means. I can support my argument but you point to other people arguments as your own.

Robtard
He never won. This is opinion based. It is only fact when something happens as in past tense as fact. You don't even know what the word fact means. I can support my argument but you point to other people arguments as your own.

You're still in denial.

Sidious won. You won't be able to deal with this, it is known

quanchi112
You're still in denial. Based off the evidence Voldemort clearlg wins. These two have never met so saying the outcome is a fact is delusional.

Tricky words like fact got you down.

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this even a contest? Sidious crushes because of his speed or mind rape as soon as the fight begins

Time Immemorial
CLASH OF THE TITANS!!

Robtard
Based off the evidence Voldemort clearlg wins. These two have never met so saying the outcome is a fact is delusional.

Tricky words like fact got you down.

laughing out loud
"Clearly", as in Sidious clearly won in the original Sidious Vs Voldermort thread and all the subsequent copy threads like this one. The one that is the possible exception was the Sid Vs Vol with prep stipulations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this even a contest? Sidious crushes because of his speed or mind rape as soon as the fight begins Do you want to time out attacks on screen ? I assure you Sidious is a lot slower than Voldemort based on evidence, long face.

quanchi112
"Clearly", as in Sidious clearly won in the original Sidious Vs Voldermort thread and all the subsequent copy threads like this one. The one that is the possible exception was the Sid Vs Vol with prep stipulations. Based on what ? You can't prove anything much less make a point. Tell you what direct me to the poster who made the argument since you're incapable of anything other than spellcheck.

Voldemort doesn't need prep to mop the floor with Sidious.

Robtard
Based on what ? You can't prove anything much less make a point. Tell you what direct me to the poster who made the argument since you're incapable of anything other than spellcheck.

Voldemort doesn't need prep to mop the floor with Sidious.

Repeat: My previous arguments in the original thread which you ran from

Yeah he does, without it, he gets stomped, as shown. With it, he has a chance

quanchi112
Repeat: My previous arguments in the original thread which you ran from

Yeah he does, without it, he gets stomped, as shown. With it, he has a chance You said the other thread but just tell me which page you actually made an argument on. I think you're lying and trolling. You can't even say how which is a tell tale sign of bullshit.

Sidious couldn't even stomp Windu for crying out loud. He ended up begging for his life.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you want to time out attacks on screen ? I assure you Sidious is a lot slower than Voldemort based on evidence, long face.

Hey Midget, Nice to see you again smush face. So, you seem to forget Sidious clouded the ENTIRE Jedi council of his presence via a version of mind rape. We see Kenobi and Anakin use mind rape in the movies. That's what the powerful force users can do. Also, when Sidious killed the 3 jedi that came to arrest him... he mind raped one of them so he couldn't react to his attack.

NOW, I want you to show me the feats of Voldy resisting mind rape.. If you can't than I accept your concession that he has no counter to this.

Did you just say time out attacks LOL... Often times in movies they don't replicate real speed smush. When you see trips traveling.. they look like they are going 50 miles an hour and they're really going exponentially faster. Same with combat scenes... Often times they aren't a true representation of how fast they are fighting. They people to ACTUALLY SEE what is happening... not just some quick blurr and then people are dead. I didn't think such basic things like this needed to be explained short bus, but I forget it's a guy who ran into a wall and messed his brain and face up. Now, he's smush quan.

Robtard
You said the other thread but just tell me which page you actually made an argument on. I think you're lying and trolling. You can't even say how which is a tell tale sign of bullshit.

Sidious couldn't even stomp Windu for crying out loud. He ended up begging for his life.

Was active the majority of the thread, why you hid from it

Windu would crush Voldermort's ass too

Robtard
Hey Midget, Nice to see you again smush face.

Now, now. Quan's not actually a midget, he's all of 5'4" (with shoes). Very short, but iirc, a few inches above midget range

quanchi112
Hey Midget, Nice to see you again smush face. So, you seem to forget Sidious clouded the ENTIRE Jedi council of his presence via a version of mind rape. We see Kenobi and Anakin use mind rape in the movies. That's what the powerful force users can do. Also, when Sidious killed the 3 jedi that came to arrest him... he mind raped one of them so he couldn't react to his attack.

NOW, I want you to show me the feats of Voldy resisting mind rape.. If you can't than I accept your concession that he has no counter to this.

Did you just say time out attacks LOL... Often times in movies they don't replicate real speed smush. When you see trips traveling.. they look like they are going 50 miles an hour and they're really going exponentially faster. Same with combat scenes... Often times they aren't a true representation of how fast they are fighting. They people to ACTUALLY SEE what is happening... not just some quick blurr and then people are dead. I didn't think such basic things like this needed to be explained short bus, but I forget it's a guy who ran into a wall and messed his brain and face up. Now, he's smush quan. That is not mind rape. That is clouding their vision. Mind rape is what Thanos did to the Hulk. Palpatine never mind raped a jedi while in conflict. Learn what words mean before you use them, Abraham. Quit making things up. Sidious was a better saber user. He failed against Windu though one on one.

Voldemort is the one who invades people's minds breaking their will not Sid. We see them go light speed and it referenced. Where do you get 50 mph ? You literally say ignore the evidence Palps is fast!!!

Voldemort kills him with one blast.

quanchi112
Was active the majority of the thread, why you hid from it

Windu would crush Voldermort's ass too say that again ? That sentence didn't make any sense, kiddo.

No, he wouldn't. Voldemort isn't some guy who just uses a laser sword and Tk only. He has many more effective abilities. He can fly so Windu can't ever get close to him.

laughing out loud

Robtard
say that again ? That sentence didn't make any sense, kiddo.

No, he wouldn't. Voldemort isn't some guy who just uses a laser sword and Tk only. He has many more effective abilities. He can fly so Windu can't ever get close to him.

laughing out loud

You having poor reading/comprehension skills is not my problem

The Force > flying around like some pansy

quanchi112
You having poor reading/comprehension skills is not my problem

The Force > flying around like some pansy Irony.

Now what a stupid statement to make. The force can't make the jedi fly. The force fails at flying. Voldemort doesn't need to get into a ship. Flies like a boss.

Psychotron
TCW counts as canon so Palps rapes Voldemort even easier than before.

quanchi112
TCW counts as canon so Palps rapes Voldemort even easier than before. Oh it most certainly does. What pray tell did he do in that series makes you believe that dramatically helps his case.

Time Immemorial
Quan you avatar scares me. Change that shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Quan you avatar scares me. Change that shit. Embrace the Dark Lord.

Psychotron
Oh it most certainly does. What pray tell did he do in that series makes you believe that dramatically helps his case.

He can instantly disable Voldemort with a Force choke, if he can do it to a powerful Force user like Dooku from across the galaxy, then Voldemort is dead meat. He can also rag doll him like he did Maul and Savage. Tommy has no answer to the Force.

RJ 2.0
I remember my wizard fanboy days. Dark times, man.........

Psychotron
How anyone can seriously like the Harry Potter movies, and especially the fail that was Voldemort, is beyond me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is not mind rape. That is clouding their vision. Mind rape is what Thanos did to the Hulk. Palpatine never mind raped a jedi while in conflict. Learn what words mean before you use them, Abraham. Quit making things up. Sidious was a better saber user. He failed against Windu though one on one.

Voldemort is the one who invades people's minds breaking their will not Sid. We see them go light speed and it referenced. Where do you get 50 mph ? You literally say ignore the evidence Palps is fast!!!

Voldemort kills him with one blast.

He doesn't need to do it in combat... we know he can and he has that ability. I don't need to see him do a cartwheel to know that he can do one. What you did fail to provide though smush, is the TP resistance feats of Voldy. So which feats make you believe he can resist that. Furthermore, he did rape Kolar while in combat... Weapons were drawn... sids raped his mind.

Of course he's fast... He's so fast that he can kill 3 Acclaimed Jedi before they can even react. We're talking about Jedi who are some of the best in the order. We know jedi are vastly faster than humans and these were some of the best. Yet they couldn't react to him blitzing them with utter ease. That's exponentially faster than he can move on his own.

Time Immemorial
Thanosi appears to have the upper hand!

Robtard
Irony.

Now what a stupid statement to make. The force can't make the jedi fly. The force fails at flying. Voldemort doesn't need to get into a ship. Flies like a boss.

"No you!"

And another fail at comprehension. The Force can be used on Voldermort while he's flying around like some pansy.

Psychotron
Yoda used the Force to levitate in AotC, Dooku used it to levitate in the old Clone Wars cartoon. So you can fly with the Force.

quanchi112
He can instantly disable Voldemort with a Force choke, if he can do it to a powerful Force user like Dooku from across the galaxy, then Voldemort is dead meat. He can also rag doll him like he did Maul and Savage. Tommy has no answer to the Force. No, he is not. Voldemort will be in the same room and can get to him rather than across the galaxy. Palpatine did not defeat Savage Oppress or Darth Maul by way of force choke.

Voldemort also showed in his fight against Dumbledore he can Attack while being suffocated. Yoda also force tossed Palpatine like a rag doll as well but that did not defeat him either. Just a hard push. Voldemort also has telekinetic powers. Nothing exciting about it unless you are a jedi I guess.

quanchi112
How anyone can seriously like the Harry Potter movies, and especially the fail that was Voldemort, is beyond me. Look at the box office phenom that is Potter and tremble.

quanchi112
He doesn't need to do it in combat... we know he can and he has that ability. I don't need to see him do a cartwheel to know that he can do one. What you did fail to provide though smush, is the TP resistance feats of Voldy. So which feats make you believe he can resist that. Furthermore, he did rape Kolar while in combat... Weapons were drawn... sids raped his mind.

Of course he's fast... He's so fast that he can kill 3 Acclaimed Jedi before they can even react. We're talking about Jedi who are some of the best in the order. We know jedi are vastly faster than humans and these were some of the best. Yet they couldn't react to him blitzing them with utter ease. That's exponentially faster than he can move on his own. You need to prove he has that ability. You also have zero examples of him doing so in combat and lied about him killing one jedi already by mind raping him. If you make a claim he mindrapes him then prove he can do so. Prove he did.

Let us time out the attacks. The three jedi were not all killed before they could react either. Get your facts right, liar. We judge based off evidence not speculative nonsense.

Based on screen feats Voldemort is faster, more powerful, and can actually enter your mind unlike Palpatine.

One spell and Palpatine dies.

quanchi112
"No you!"

And another fail at comprehension. The Force can be used on Voldermort while he's flying around like some pansy. Voldemort can fly and Attack. It is just telekinesis whic Voldemort also possesses. Jedi need to get into ships to fly. Pansies.

quanchi112
Yoda used the Force to levitate in AotC, Dooku used it to levitate in the old Clone Wars cartoon. So you can fly with the Force. Levitation isn't flying. Are you really this desperate you want to lie ? Yoda had to jump to get to Sidious in ROTS and he took a dive. Sissyboi couldn't fly back up and left like the failure he was.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
I remember my wizard fanboy days. Dark times, man.........

Nah, those were the salad days of the MVF, true battles were had them, when titans roamed and continents sank

quanchi112
Nah, those were the salad days of the MVF, true battles were had them, when titans roamed and continents sank Movie forum has always been weak. Comic versus always had the strongest debaters. You rarely if ever cite evidence and seem to be under the impression you debate. Weird.

Robtard
Movie forum has always been weak. Comic versus always had the strongest debaters.

You rarely if ever cite evidence and seem to be under the impression you debate. Weird.

Stop crying already

"Irony"

quanchi112
Stop crying already

"Irony" I am stating the truth. It's ok and cute you felt those were exceptional debates. It makes sense considering your limited intelligence.

Robtard
I am stating the truth. It's ok and cute you felt those were exceptional debates.

It makes sense considering your limited intelligence.

You're still crying, got kicked to the curb like a loser, hid for a month in crippling fear only to come back crying, shameful

"Irony"

quanchi112
You're still crying, got kicked to the curb like a loser, hid for a month in crippling fear only to come back crying, shameful

"Irony" You hid behind another man. You always cower. You're weak. I'm here. Better go find a man to hide behind.

laughing out loud

Psychotron
Levitation isn't flying. Are you really this desperate you want to lie ? Yoda had to jump to get to Sidious in ROTS and he took a dive. Sissyboi couldn't fly back up and left like the failure he was.

I didn't say Yoda can fly, but he has levitated. It's all a moot point, though. Sidious can choke and TK Volterman no matter where he runs or hides. Not when Sids can choke him across the galaxy.

Look at the box office phenom that is Potter and tremble.

Weak. BO =/= quality.

No, he is not. Voldemort will be in the same room and can get to him rather than across the galaxy. Palpatine did not defeat Savage Oppress or Darth Maul by way of force choke.

Voldemort also showed in his fight against Dumbledore he can Attack while being suffocated. Yoda also force tossed Palpatine like a rag doll as well but that did not defeat him either. Just a hard push. Voldemort also has telekinetic powers. Nothing exciting about it unless you are a jedi I guess.

But that's my point, if Sidious can choke someone from light years away, then chocking someone in the same room as him will be child's play. No, he defeated them by wrecking them in a duel, but before that he had them helplessly pinned against a wall with his TK, he could easily do that to Voldemort as well. As soon as the bell rings Riddle is getting TKed, choked, or electrocuted. Take your pick, Voldemort loses regardless.

Can he attack while's he's pinned against a wall? So Sidious tanked a hard push that sent him flying, good durability feat for him. You just know Tommy would have crumbled and cried if that had happened to him.

Robtard
You hid behind another man. You always cower. You're weak. I'm here. Better go find a man to hide behind.

laughing out loud

"Irony"

quanchi112
I didn't say Yoda can fly, but he has levitated. It's all a moot point, though. Sidious can choke and TK Volterman no matter where he runs or hides. Not when Sids can choke him across the galaxy.

Weak. BO =/= quality.

But that's my point, if Sidious can choke someone from light years away, then chocking someone in the same room as him will be child's play. No, he defeated them by wrecking them in a duel, but before that he had them helplessly pinned against a wall with his TK, he could easily do that to Voldemort as well. As soon as the bell rings Riddle is getting TKed, choked, or electrocuted. Take your pick, Voldemort loses regardless.

Can he attack while's he's pinned against a wall? So Sidious tanked a hard push that sent him flying, good durability feat for him. You just know Tommy would have crumbled and cried if that had happened to him.

The magnitude of the choke does not change whether it is in the same room or across the galaxy. Quit lying. Voldemort can defend himself or flick his wrist and do damage to Vader.

The quality of thee Potter films far outweighs the cheesy acting and subpar dialogue of the Star Wars films. Quality wise Potter destroys the Star Wars films. M. Hamil, dummy.

We have seen Sith choke in the same room and the power behind it does not change. Voldemort has TK himself and can apparate, fly, etc. Acting like a guy with the same ability and a variety of other attacks can't beat someone using just TK is simply stupid. Quit being obtuse. Voldemort can use his powers while trapped inside a water bubble suffocating him.

The distance he went back was pathetic. Voldemort flew through structures with Harry at greater speeds and fell a much higher depth and recovered just fine. Your ignorance is astounding.

quanchi112
"Irony" I am here now and my post count proves I hide from no one. Your post count reveals you to be quite cowardly.

Robtard
I am here now and my post count proves I hide from no one. Your post count reveals you to be quite cowardly.

You hid for a month in fear and only came out of hiding once I summoned you, it is known

quanchi112
You hid for a month in fear and only came out of hiding once I summoned you, it is known False. You need to calm down with your little man syndrome.

Your post count is pathetic.

Robtard
False. You need to calm down with your little man syndrome.

Your post count is pathetic.

"Robtard pointed out I was a tiny man at 5'4" (in shoes), so I'm going to call him short!" - Quanchi The Nigh Midget

Quality > quantity, miniman

quanchi112
"Robtard pointed out I was a tiny man at 5'4" (in shoes), so I'm going to call him short!" - Quanchi The Nigh Midget

Quality > quantity, miniman Rob lied about my height but unwittingly spilled the beans on his Napoleon frame.

You're like a hobbit hence your love of them.

Robtard
Proof? He who is 5'4" (in shoes)

You're built like a preteen, hence your love of them, oh wait...

quanchi112
Proof? He who is 5'4" (in shoes)

You're built like a preteen, hence your love of them, oh wait... You admitted you're shorter than me, bilbo.

Robtard
You admitted you're shorter than me, bilbo.

My 5'9" > your 5'4" (in shoes), Oompa Loompa

quanchi112
My 5'9" > your 5'4" (in shoes), Oompa Loompa You admitted your height. This is a great day and one you will never live down.

Voldemort wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You need to prove he has that ability. You also have zero examples of him doing so in combat and lied about him killing one jedi already by mind raping him. If you make a claim he mindrapes him then prove he can do so. Prove he did.

Let us time out the attacks. The three jedi were not all killed before they could react either. Get your facts right, liar. We judge based off evidence not speculative nonsense.

Based on screen feats Voldemort is faster, more powerful, and can actually enter your mind unlike Palpatine.

One spell and Palpatine dies.

Shoes, I didn't say he killed him via mind rape.. he raped one of their minds so they couldn't react to his blitz. Same with his fight with Mace... that was fought at such speeds that they look like a shadowy blur to Anakin who saw them fighting. Now that's super fast.

I'm still waiting on Voldy's TP resistance feats.. You have yet to provide it. I'll ask again...

He's well beyond Voldy in speed without his broom lol. It's not even close. So you still don't get that most times in movies they can't show how fast somebody truly is or else we wouldn't see any action scenes on screen. Do you understand this point yet? That's why the novel which was read over and over by lucas and edited.. fills in some of the blanks on what we saw on film.

The fact is... Sids can TP or force choke Voldy right away before he can even react... It's really THAT easy for him as he's VASTLY faster than Voldy

Robtard
You admitted your height. This is a great day and one you will never live down.
Does being 5'4" (in shoes) run in your family, or are you just the unfortunate one?

KuRuPT Thanosi
We've also seen Vadar choke from far far away with no effort.. It's THAT easy when you're that powerful. Voldy has no chance.

quanchi112
Shoes, I didn't say he killed him via mind rape.. he raped one of their minds so they couldn't react to his blitz. Same with his fight with Mace... that was fought at such speeds that they look like a shadowy blur to Anakin who saw them fighting. Now that's super fast.

I'm still waiting on Voldy's TP resistance feats.. You have yet to provide it. I'll ask again...

He's well beyond Voldy in speed without his broom lol. It's not even close. So you still don't get that most times in movies they can't show how fast somebody truly is or else we wouldn't see any action scenes on screen. Do you understand this point yet? That's why the novel which was read over and over by lucas and edited.. fills in some of the blanks on what we saw on film.

The fact is... Sids can TP or force choke Voldy right away before he can even react... It's really THAT easy for him as he's VASTLY faster than Voldy You have no proof. He just moved quicker than the shitty jedi could react. Windu outright beat him. Nothing supported in the films. laughing out loud

You need to prove he can mindrape his foes. Killing someone with a saber isn't mindrape.

Voldemort doesn't need a broom. Watch the films, abe. They can show superhuman speed like in True blood or Dracla untold. Movies only, sport. We see them react in real time. laughing out loud

Prove it. He was unable to do so to Yoda or Windu.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Does being 5'4" (in shoes) run in your family, or are you just the unfortunate one? irony since you're shorter than me, sam wise.

Robtard
Another "No you!" response, your fallback response when your narrow back is to the corner, half-pint

quanchi112
We've also seen Vadar choke from far far away with no effort.. It's THAT easy when you're that powerful. Voldy has no chance. Taking multiple seconds to choke out non warrior personnel isn't powerful. Avada Kedavra--one shot. Power, sport.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You have no proof. He just moved quicker than the shitty jedi could react. Windu outright beat him. Nothing supported in the films. laughing out loud

You need to prove he can mindrape his foes. Killing someone with a saber isn't mindrape.

Voldemort doesn't need a broom. Watch the films, abe. They can show superhuman speed like in True blood or Dracla untold. Movies only, sport. We see them react in real time. laughing out loud

Prove it. He was unable to do so to Yoda or Windu.

laughing out loud

Wrong again, it's confirmed HOW Sids got he jump on one of them.. and it was through mindrape. Lucas confirms so.

Sids DID do that to Yoda... he sent him flying with lighting right away and Yoda went down briefly

Nope... even then they show Dracula MOVING at fast speeds... but during actual fight scenes they slow it down so you can SEE what's happening. Or else there would be no fight scenes smush face.. would be a big blur and the audience would be like WTF. So even in the movies you named it's the same thing. Look at twilight as another example... They show them moving so we can see.. but if it was in actual time through human perception... we'd see nothing at all.

The jedi were some of the best in the order... Vastly faster than Voldy themselves. Yet they couldn't react to him

AGAIN.. POST VOLDY"S MINDRAPE RESISTANCE FEATS OR I"LL ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION>

quanchi112
Wrong again, it's confirmed HOW Sids got he jump on one of them.. and it was through mindrape. Lucas confirms so.

Sids DID do that to Yoda... he sent him flying with lighting right away and Yoda went down briefly

Nope... even then they show Dracula MOVING at fast speeds... but during actual fight scenes they slow it down so you can SEE what's happening. Or else there would be no fight scenes smush face.. would be a big blur and the audience would be like WTF. So even in the movies you named it's the same thing. Look at twilight as another example... They show them moving so we can see.. but if it was in actual time through human perception... we'd see nothing at all.

The jedi were some of the best in the order... Vastly faster than Voldy themselves. Yet they couldn't react to him

AGAIN.. POST VOLDY"S MINDRAPE RESISTANCE FEATS OR I"LL ACCEPT YOUR CONCESSION> Post proof.

That is force Lightning not a force choke. Yoda used the force to push back Palpatine. Ironic. They show Dracula moving at superhuman speeds in battle. We don't ever see this in Star Wars. Evidence, kiddo.

Based on realtime Voldemort is faster. Hands down.

You need to proved Palpatinecan Mindrape.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There is no "real time" sport... Movie time isn't the same as real time... It shows star ships going super fast and getting to their destination in seconds.. when in reality it would take much longer.. even at light speed. Even in the movie you named.. Dracula moves faster at traveling speed than fighting speed. The fight scenes we can actually see what's happening. In TRUE human perception we'd see nothing. Same with twilight which you avoided... We see them moving at fast speeds so they audience KNOWS what's going on.... Yet, in reality human perception wouldn't be able to see a thing.

I already did.. he mind raped Kolar and hide himself from the Jedi council. I've also shown Anakin and Kenobi both using mind rape.. It's a trait that the powerful jedi and sith all have. NOW, post your proof for Voldy's mind rap resistance or I'll accept your concession.

Voldy has no answer for either... Sids will react quicker than Voldy can ever dream of reacting and will either TP... TK or Force lighting him with utter ease. There will be no time for Voldy to react.

Time Immemorial
I miss the use of this word from both of you.

http://beerstreetjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Clown-Shoes-Brewing6.png

quanchi112
There is no "real time" sport... Movie time isn't the same as real time... It shows star ships going super fast and getting to their destination in seconds.. when in reality it would take much longer.. even at light speed. Even in the movie you named.. Dracula moves faster at traveling speed than fighting speed. The fight scenes we can actually see what's happening. In TRUE human perception we'd see nothing. Same with twilight which you avoided... We see them moving at fast speeds so they audience KNOWS what's going on.... Yet, in reality human perception wouldn't be able to see a thing.

I already did.. he mind raped Kolar and hide himself from the Jedi council. I've also shown Anakin and Kenobi both using mind rape.. It's a trait that the powerful jedi and sith all have. NOW, post your proof for Voldy's mind rap resistance or I'll accept your concession.

Voldy has no answer for either... Sids will react quicker than Voldy can ever dream of reacting and will either TP... TK or Force lighting him with utter ease. There will be no time for Voldy to react. You need to prove it. You want to ignore real time now. Dracula fights at faster than human speed in which we can't see his movements. Twilight also makes their movements quite clear in how fast they are fighting. No such thing in Star Wars. In fact we see Jango, Cad Bane, and others humiliate jedi. laughing out loud

He killed him with his saber. He did not mind rape. Those are Jedi mind tricks which only work on the weak willed not Voldemort. laughing out loud

Watch the films. He invades minds and breaks his opponents though not in battle hence I won't argue such a thing.

False. SIDS blasted Yoda in a movement that took about three seconds iirc.

laughing out loud

Voldemort is a lot faster in the films. Fact, abe.

quanchi112
Another "No you!" response, your fallback response when your narrow back is to the corner, half-pint The tiniest little wonder on kmc known as robbie. It's a shame you are not tall enough for roller coasters as you might fall right out.

Psychotron
The magnitude of the choke does not change whether it is in the same room or across the galaxy. Quit lying. Voldemort can defend himself or flick his wrist and do damage to Vader.

The quality of thee Potter films far outweighs the cheesy acting and subpar dialogue of the Star Wars films. Quality wise Potter destroys the Star Wars films. M. Hamil, dummy.

We have seen Sith choke in the same room and the power behind it does not change. Voldemort has TK himself and can apparate, fly, etc. Acting like a guy with the same ability and a variety of other attacks can't beat someone using just TK is simply stupid. Quit being obtuse. Voldemort can use his powers while trapped inside a water bubble suffocating him.

The distance he went back was pathetic. Voldemort flew through structures with Harry at greater speeds and fell a much higher depth and recovered just fine. Your ignorance is astounding.

Vader is not in this thread, retard. It's Sidious, the true Dark Lord. And the magnitude does change, Palps was only giving Dooku a lesson, if he wanted to choke him to death he could have. Can Voldemort flick his wrist when he's TKed into a wall? No, he can't.

Hahaha, are you even trying? The OT annihilates the Potter movies on every level.

Yes, it does. Sidious choked two Mandalorians to death in seconds in TCW. A frail lady boy like Tommy wouldn't last even that much. He has more than just TK, he has lightning, precog, enhanced physical abilities, etc. Sidious has more raw power and doesn't need to rely on a faggy wand to use his attacks.

Your love for such a pathetic character is even more astounding. We're taking about a guy who literally couldn't even beat school children. Sidious takes over galaxies, Tommy was beaten by a kid.

quanchi112
Vader is not in this thread, retard. It's Sidious, the true Dark Lord. And the magnitude does change, Palps was only giving Dooku a lesson, if he wanted to choke him to death he could have. Can Voldemort flick his wrist when he's TKed into a wall? No, he can't.

Hahaha, are you even trying? The OT annihilates the Potter movies on every level.

Yes, it does. Sidious choked two Mandalorians to death in seconds in TCW. A frail lady boy like Tommy wouldn't last even that much. He has more than just TK, he has lightning, precog, enhanced physical abilities, etc. Sidious has more raw power and doesn't need to rely on a faggy wand to use his attacks.

Your love for such a pathetic character is even more astounding. We're taking about a guy who literally couldn't even beat school children. Sidious takes over galaxies, Tommy was beaten by a kid.
Then force choke is the same used by all users. Sidious is not the true dark lord. That my dear emotionally compromised friend is Voldemort. Speculation. Dooku was submissive to him but also planned on screwing him over before Savage Oppress fell thru. Of course he can. At no point does tk'ing someone into a wall mean you can't do anything in response. He can counter while stuck in a watery prison suffocating for seconds.

No, they do not. In terms of quality acting, characterization, plot the Potter series rapes it. M. Hamil is an awful actor.

Two mandalorians are not Voldemort nor do they possess his abilities/raw power. Voldemort has more impressive durability feats than Palpatine. Windu kicked his sorry ass into a submissive position.

Sidious' force lightning is nothing compared to Voldemort's raw power, one shot death curses. Voldemort has a wand whereas Sidious has a laser sword. Voldemort's abilities shit all over Palpatine's. It isn't close, upset guy.

Sidious begged for his life. Awful. Weak. Please, don't kill him. What a wuss. Voldemort punked the entire wizarding world.

Voldemort defeated Harry and you're leaving out the context.

When I posed this question to star wars fans they all hid from me. Even gideon admitted Palpatine loses and he wrote a massive essay on the character.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Robtard
Oh dear, Quan didn't pay attention to DH part 2.

Fact: Harry Potter defeated Voldermort towards the end of the film, you 5'4" (in shoes) dummy

Quincy

Must you use the words "retard" and "faggy" in something as silly as a conversation about who would win in a fight between a wizard or an evil old man?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>