Darth Sion vs Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Battle takes place on Malachor V; Opponents are bloodthirsty.

Nephthys
Scourge.

Is this Scourge as of TOR of Revan?

DarthAnt66
TOR. (I pictured it the battle of the immortals)

Nephthys
Yeah, Scourge beats him imo.

Lord Stark
Either Scourge takes this imo. He's shown to be a peer of the Exile the same Exile who whoops on Sion 5 times in a row.

Astor Ebligis
lol. You guys love to underrated Sion.

Nephthys
Scourge has killed over a thousand Sith Lords and 100 extremely powerful Jedi in battle, he has 300 years of battle experience and training under his belt (which is likely immense given that in a mere 30 he was a master of at least 3 lightsaber forms), for 300 years he's been above the Dark Council and has kept them in line, he's amped by Vitiates power and he has extremely good, lightsaber resistant heavy armor.

Astor Ebligis
spoilers!

Nalaniel
The only impressive thing Sion did was holding his body together.
Scourge takes this.

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
spoilers!

How is that spoilers? What is it even spoiling anyway? This is all stuff thats in his codex page.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scourge should definitely take this.

Astor Ebligis
Neph it is shocking just how wrong all of your opinions are.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
If Scourge has a way of keeping Sion down, he's got this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Considering Scourge's ample superiority as a duelist, and Sion's lack of offensive force application, i'd like to think Scourge takes a solid majority.

Based
Scourge stomps either way. He has his version of vapaad. Sions emo will make Scourge stronger.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
forgot about that. Yeah its a landslide.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Neph it is shocking just how wrong all of your opinions are.

Maybe you should actually complete a single storyline of Swtor before you tell me I'm wrong in my opinions about its characters.

http://i.imgur.com/fuKOGCpl.jpg

BTW, I've completed nearly all of them.

Revanite2001
Sion would win do to his immortality.

However, Scourage is more skilled.

DarthAnt66
Welcome fellow Revan fan. big grin

Revanite2001
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Welcome fellow Revan fan. big grin

Hey thanks good 2 meet you!.

Emperordmb
Sion's immortality has only been powerful enough for him to get over and over again while on a darkside nexus. Off nexus, it has been shown that he can be incapacitated.

DarthAnt66
Was Scourge not immortal aswell?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sion's immortality has only been powerful enough for him to get over and over again while on a darkside nexus. Off nexus, it has been shown that he can be incapacitated.

Indeed. The start of the game has Sion recovering in a bacta tank.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't tend to underrate Sion but he is outgunned here.

Lord Stark
Scourge cuts his head off. Sion cries. Scourge's inability to kill him is irrelevant when he can just dismember him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.