SWTOR Revan and RoTJ Luke vs. TPM Maul and SWTOR Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Takes place on a flat and open plain. Who wins?

Edit: TCW Maul instead of TPM Maul

Based
Team one easily.

Emperordmb
Either member of team one could take either member of team two.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I changed it to TCW Maul instead of TPM Maul. Luke's force showings by this point do not impress me enough to say he's = to TCW Maul in that regard. They're also roughly equal duelists.

The Merchant
I recall someone stating that 6 months after ANH Luke had a feat where he sliced a TIE fighter in half.

DarthAnt66
Team 1 obviously. Either on team one are superior to either on team two, especially Revan.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I changed it to TCW Maul instead of TPM Maul. Luke's force showings by this point do not impress me enough to say he's = to TCW Maul in that regard. They're also roughly equal duelists.
Luke's performance against Vader puts him above Maul as a duelist IMO

DarthAnt66
If it's TPM Maul, Revan solos probably. Not much of a match IMO.

"One of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history" and in the range of "the most powerful of Jedi" with the Chosen One's son vs Maul and Scourge (who is a peer to the Exile). lol.

Emperordmb
Scourge is arguably superior to the Exile.

DarthAnt66
By the time of SWTOR, yes indeed. However, that's not changing the fact Revan is also showcased as tiers above the Meetra in all truthfulness (Meetra that is...KOTOR 2's Exile is another story).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.