Satsuki Kiryuin vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://31.media.tumblr.com/c072594075b51c035156ca6e06f5efed/tumblr_mv3zlowg6o1qd15z6o1_1280.jpg

vs

http://lucien0maverick.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/link.jpg

Speed is equalized. Satsuki gets Junketsu and Bakuzan. Link gets the Master Sword and one of his shields. Whichever is the toughest I guess.

Whichever Link is the physically best. Go nuts.

NemeBro
Assuming the OBD profile I read on her is accurate, and assuming I am remembering right, Link is strong enough to snap her neck by squeezing. With two fingers.

ares834
Must not have been very accurate then.

NemeBro
Or maybe you're a dumb punce who doesn't know anything about Link? This too is possible.

ares834
Nah, beat most off the games. I just don't fap off to a "hypersonic" Link.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Assuming the OBD profile I read on her is accurate, and assuming I am remembering right, Link is strong enough to snap her neck by squeezing. With two fingers.

Yeah, probably not.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Nah, beat most off the games. I just don't fap off to a "hypersonic" Link. Speed is equal, are you illiterate?

ares834
mmm

Read the entire OP... You expect too much.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, probably not. Prove me wrong fgt.

Nephthys
Ok.

In episode 3 she kicks Ryuko hard enough to create a huge crater in the wall behind her from the sheer impact and a poke sends Ryuko flying into a building. In episode 12, Satsuki and Ryuko clashing their swords created an explosion of force powerful enough to propel 6-ish building-sized pillars of rock through dozen-meter thick walls. In episode 15 she punches Ryuko hard enough into a large broadcast tower (it towers over the office buildings next to it) that it falls over from the force.

I don't think Link is going to be snapping her neck with two fingers.

All their fights are here:

ay05HJMr6K4

Starts at 2.35.

lovs3fpp8fc

Starts at 1.00.

qRXDHrwNA5E

Starts at 1.10

NemeBro
Link can toss mountains with the golden gauntlets though.

Nephthys
Lol, ok.

Did I say he had the golden guantlets? I believe the only equipment he has is the MS and a sturdy shield.

NemeBro
That's Link at his physical best though.

Nephthys
That isn't physical, its magically enhanced through equipment.

Also the GGs don't let him toss mountains.

NemeBro
http://zelda.com/universe/pedia/g.jsp

Golden Gauntlets

The Golden Gauntlets can give a man the strength to move mountains. Link used the Golden Gauntlets during his first quest to thwart Ganon's evil plan to take over Hyrule.
Ocarina of Time

Move, toss, whose counting?

Nephthys
I guess you've never heard of hyerbole. Satsuki also says that her Godrobe gives her unlimited power, so I guess Link is screwed huh?

And even if we take it as literal, its too vague. Sure, it gives you the power to move mountains. Eventually. Y'know.... a hundred tons at a time maybe.

Whats the best thing Link has actually done with them? Toss a rock. Oh wow, whoopdishit. Ryuko can cut skyscrapers in half from a mile away and Satsuki goes toe to toe with her on a regular basis.

NemeBro
Coming from the guy who used an out of universe quote to justify TOR Jedi being above PT Jedi, that's pretty ****ing funny.

Satsuki is an in-universe, fallible character. You stupid coward.

Toss a thousand ton rock a hundred meters.

Link is stronger.

Nephthys
I think you mean in-universe.

The site is just as fallible to hyperbole.

The mere impact from Satsuki's blow sent 4-6 pillars at least 3 times the size of the rock Link threw flying through meter thick walls.

Satsuki would kick his ass. Her sheer willpower sends hundreds of people flying.

NemeBro
Based on what?

Three times the size, but not nearly the weight.

Link wins.

Nephthys
I'm going to assume you mean the hyperbole thing. I base it being hyperbole on the fact that Link never moves anything remotely close to a mountain while wearing them or desplays sufficient strength indicating he could.

And you know this how? Have you even seen them? Second video at 1.35. They're huge elevated platforms that Ryuko had just had extended fights on. They're quite large.

I know you're basically an illiterate, uneducated piece of trash, so I'll inform you that moving something just from the force of your strength without touching it is much more impressive than throwing it. Satsuki wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm going to assume you mean the hyperbole thing. I base it being hyperbole on the fact that Link never moves anything remotely close to a mountain while wearing them or desplays sufficient strength indicating he could.

And you know this how? Have you even seen them? Second video at 1.35. They're huge elevated platforms that Ryuko had just had extended fights on. They're quite large.

I know you're basically an illiterate, uneducated piece of trash, so I'll inform you that moving something just from the force of your strength without touching it is much more impressive than throwing it. Satsuki wins. I was hoping I could incite this self-righteous, pissy response from you.

You're right about one thing, Satsuki does win. We both know this, just as we know this is a spite thread that Link, even under normal circumstances and much less armed with only sword and board, would probably lose. Yet you make this bait thread, and I have to ask for what purpose? Not to provoke any meaningful discussion, certainly not, for that is so unlike your modus operandi that to claim as such would be entirely farcical.

Nay, you have created this intentional spite thread to satiate your own malformed ego with the notion that your waifu could beat up a character you personally dislike.

Basically, how small is your ****ing dick? **** you.

Nephthys
No, I made it to see if it got more traffic than this thread merely by having Link in it.

It has. Thanks for contributing trololololol!

NemeBro
It got more traffic because I've been trolling you.

You think Link would be beaten up by Batman, but you made this thread. Batman = Satsuki?

ScreamPaste
I'll bite since Neme let you have it because your Fluffy Bunny feelings got hurt.

TP Link breaks her over his knee. His strength isn't amped by gauntlets you can take away.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
It got more traffic because I've been trolling you.

You think Link would be beaten up by Batman, but you made this thread. Batman = Satsuki?

I don't see how I've been trolled here. I'm having a good time. I was in a bad mood a while ago because of people being dumb but talking to you cheered me up a bit.

Eh, Batman's beaten better probably.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'll bite since Neme let you have it because your Fluffy Bunny feelings got hurt.

TP Link breaks her over his knee. His strength isn't amped by gauntlets you can take away.

Ok.

Cool. So how does he break her?

ScreamPaste
Over his knee. As I said in my post. Are you illiterate? uhuh

Nephthys
Yeah, but how does he break her over his knee when he's weaker than her?

ScreamPaste

Nephthys
I got like, the whole thread man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.