Asajj Ventress. vs. Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Emperordmb
I'd say Cade takes all three. He's a ****ing Skywalker, he's moved large ships with TK, and he's outdueled Krayt's hands. He's also got an amazing healing power.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd say Cade takes all three. He's a ****ing Skywalker, he's moved large ships with TK, and he's outdueled Krayt's hands. He's also got an amazing healing power.

Who cares if he's a Skywalker. Sheron Shan is hardly a god of the force even though he's Revan's descendant and Leia is garbage tier.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Who cares if he's a Skywalker. Sheron Shan is hardly a god of the force even though he's Revan's descendant and Leia is garbage tier.
I did list feats for him afterwards bro.

Q99

Leia's done little training and still managed to beat the Hutt Dark Jedi.

Cade's an extremely powerful Skywalker and has very high levels of training.

Sabers are close, but he's way stronger in the force.

Galan007
Cade
Asajj
Cade

Based

What's your point? Yes, we all know that having the family name doesn't automatically make you Jesus. However that's irrelevant when the person in question is already shown to be strong in ways of the Force thus giving him his bloodlines' high Force potency.

Darth Abonis
Cade but after Asajj makes him angry.

Stealth Moose
Ventress stomps, because Cade is a tool.

Q99
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Cade becomes stronger when he becomes less of a tool (turning lightside *did* give him a boost).

Plus, ironically, he has more sith training than her.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

He started off that way but he got better. As Hosk Trey'lis put it, Cade eventually became a Skywalker in truth as well as in name. It took a while but it was awesome when he did.

Anyway, Cade wins handily in Force and all out. In a pure lightsabre duel he wins after a very tough fight.

SIDIOUS 66
Cade'd beat Ventress, IMO, but he's not beating her "handily" in any area. In a fit of rage (I think it was in a fit of rage, IIRC, considering it happened right after he had a flashback of the sith's slaughtering of the jedi, which included his father), Cade hurled a ship. In a fit of rage, Ventress put both Anakin and Skywalker in force choke at the same time, which is just as impressive (if not more) as Cade hurling a ship when we consider both Skywalker's and Kenobi's own TK feats. Both were one off feats for both, but were still displays of tremendous raw power. True, Cade wasn't at his peak when he hurled the ship, but I haven't seen anything from him since that dispay to suggest he grew in power to the point that he'd handily defeat Ventress, who has managed to, on more than one occasion, fight off Anakin and Kenobi at once. She's even went toe to toe with and even fought pretty evenly with Anakin (who is only able to defeat her handily when he is in rage mode) more than once. Not to mention her other feats of matching and even defeating other top duelist of her era.

SIDIOUS 66
Actually, when we consider Anakin's feats as a telekinetic, Ventress's feat of momentarily force choking him and Obi Wan simultaneously actually comes off as quite more impressive than Cade hurling the ship. But, as I said, Cade wasn't at his peak at that time, and his consistent showings with the force later on in the series come off as a bit more impressive than Ventess'.

Nephthys
Cade tanked a laboratory self-destructing around him with his Force Shield. Which imo is a damn good feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.