Where Does Superman draw the killing line?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Which villains would force superman to kill simply due to their potential destruction?

Doomsday
Darkseid

Would superman destroy artificial intelligence like the Vision, or someone like Metallo?

How about a mindless rampaging beast like the starro or micro starros bacteria creatures?

basilisk
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Would superman destroy artificial intelligence like the Vision Yes.

abhilegend
It all depends upon the writer. He has actually destroyed androids before, killed Doomsday and killed the pocket universe kryptonians.

srug

Insane Titan
superman is generally a pussy about killing, tbf MOS MOVIE got it spot with him whimpering after killing Zod

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
superman is generally a pussy about killing, tbf MOS MOVIE got it spot with him whimpering after killing Zod

Yes, because that's it entirely. no expression

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, because that's it entirely. no expression yeah I know that's why I said it

abhilegend
facepalm

That's totally false.

Insane Titan
Did he not cry like a f*g after killing Zod

-Pr-
yeah I know that's why I said it

I know you intentionally ignored the sarcasm. That's fine. You're still wrong.

Watch the homophobia, please.

Insane Titan
I know you intentionally ignored the sarcasm. That's fine. You're still wrong.

Watch the homophobia, please. prove me wrong

Funny you've never said that in the OTF when everyone was accusing starscream of it

-Pr-
prove me wrong

Funny you've never said that in the OTF when everyone was accusing starscream of it

You're asking me to prove a negative, which is silly in the first place. You should try to prove your own stance first, maybe.

Huh? Starscream has been warned over and over about his behaviour. Not that him being banned or warned has anything to do with you, though, so probably best not to bring it up.

Insane Titan
You're asking me to prove a negative, which is silly in the first place. You should try to prove your own stance first, maybe.

Huh? Starscream has been warned over and over about his behaviour. Not that him being banned or warned has anything to do with you, though, so probably best not to bring it up. it's my opinion I don't have to prove anything take it or leave.

Starscream was been called homophobic names but no waring was given, funny eh

-Pr-
it's my opinion I don't have to prove anything take it or leave.

Starscream was been called homophobic names but no waring was given, funny eh

Hey, if you're fine with being wrong, then cool.

The fact is, a lot of the time, he brings it on himself by causing the problem in the first place. People do get warned, but I'm not going to pretend he's some sort of victim. And that's the last I'm going to say about it, because it really has nothing to do with you. You've been here long enough to know that, so cooling some of that hostility of yours would be a good idea.

Insane Titan
Hey, if you're fine with being wrong, then cool.

The fact is, a lot of the time, he brings it on himself by causing the problem in the first place. People do get warned, but I'm not going to pretend he's some sort of victim. And that's the last I'm going to say about it, because it really has nothing to do with you. You've been here long enough to know that, so cooling some of that hostility of yours would be a good idea. I'm fine with me been wrong as you , if ppl don't want my opinion don't pick up on it.
No hostility at all from me just facts

abhilegend
In comics? He didn't.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
In comics? He didn't. did I say in comic? No, I said in the MOS movie he cried after killing Zod

abhilegend
did I say in comic? No, I said in the MOS movie he cried after killing Zod
Entirely off topic. Congrats.

Insane Titan
Entirely off topic. Congrats. so you can't answer, as usual.

Bentley
so you can't answer, as usual.

This is a comicbook forum, if you want to discuss movies go to the movie forum hater.

Also, I like your sig, Thanos rocks.

abhilegend
so you can't answer, as usual.
This is a comic book related question, not a movie related.

Insane Titan
This is a comic book related question, not a movie related. and? It was part of my post you picked up on, I know you find it hard to answer because of how bad it made superman look

emporerpants
Tell me Insane Titan, how exactly did you see the movie when you were undoubtedly busy doing knuckle push-ups mid coitus while smoking several cigars, and also fighting off several bear attacks? I mean, how does a hyper-masculine alpha like you find the time to watch anything other than your defeated enemies tears?

abhilegend
and? It was part of my post you picked up on, I know you find it hard to answer because of how bad it made superman look
I asked if it was comic book related. Y'know superman killing pocket dimension zod and whatnot.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by emporerpants
Tell me Insane Titan, how exactly did you see the movie when you were undoubtedly busy doing knuckle push-ups mid coitus while smoking several cigars, and also fighting off several bear attacks? I mean, how does a hyper-masculine alpha like you find the time to watch anything other than your defeated enemies tears? aww are you upset? Go cry somemore

emporerpants
Nah, I just find you archaic and hilarious.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by emporerpants
Nah, I just find you archaic and hilarious. if so why you crying like a little b*tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.