Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who make it in your top fifteen most powerful Jedi in history?

Personally, here's mine:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Jacen Solo
4. Hero of Tython
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Revan
7. Mace Windu
8. Satele Shan
9. Cade Skywalker
10. Barsen'thor
11. Obi-Wan Kenobi
12. Ulic Qel-Droma
13. Galen Marek
14. Kyp Durron
15. Jaina Solo

Also, checkout the recently made Satele Shan Repsect Thread by ShootingNova:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/satele-shan-respect-thread/96968/

Darth Abonis
Anakin is above the Hero of Tython and Jacen Solo

DarthAnt66
Hero? Maybe. Caedus? No. He has moved starships, tanked ion canons, traveled back in time, and had a BRUTAL battle with Luke Skywalker, the most powerful Jed in history. Caedus is pure badass.

King Joker
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Caedus get his ass handed to him by Luke?

DarthAnt66
Nah, your completely wrong.

DarthAnt66
And the rest of the fight (first part posted above ^):

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who make it in your top fifteen most powerful Jedi in history?

Personally, here's mine:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Jacen Solo
4. Hero of Tython
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Revan
7. Mace Windu
8. Satele Shan
9. Cade Skywalker
10. Barsen'thor
11. Obi-Wan Kenobi
12. Ulic Qel-Droma
13. Galen Marek
14. Kyp Durron
15. Jaina Solo

Also, checkout the recently made Satele Shan Repsect Thread by ShootingNova:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/satele-shan-respect-thread/96968/

Mace is too high....

Galen shouldint even be on top ****ing ten...

DarthAnt66
No.

He's not. He's 13th.

ROTJ Vader
No.

He's not. He's 13th.

1.yes...mace shouldint be top 10...his feats are justt average....
2.way to ****ING high....Galen couldint even beat Parataus in a saber duel and got his ass wooped by Shaak Ti...

terrible.

DarthAnt66
I thought you said you were leaving?

He's stated to be around/a little below Yoda level in dueling?

His force abilities are extremely impressive.

Fated Xtasy
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Arca Jeth
4. Nomi Sunrider
5. Revan
6. Meetra Surik(The Exile)
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kreia
9. Ulic Qel-Droma
10. Satele Shan
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Jaden Korr
13. Galen Marek
14. Jaina Solo
15. Anakin Skywalker

DarthAnt66
What has Nomi ever done to get her on the Top Ten?

Nephthys
Nevermind Nomi, what has Arca Jeth ever done to get on the Top Ten?

DarthAnt66
And you have Jaden Korr, but not Hero of Tython and Barsen'thor?

Fated Xtasy
What has Nomi ever done to get her on the Top Ten? I just really think she's one of the more human and enjoyable characters - hope that makes sense - to ever appear in the EU, not to mention she permanently severed Ulic from the force - though kreia took this to a greater length - I guess she really doesn't deserve number 4 but I really enjoyed her character and her story

red8
No Dooku?

Based
What has Nomi ever done to get her on the Top Ten?

Cut the Force from her enemies before it was cool. She beat BioWare to the punch as a chick with great Battle Meditation.

WildBantha88
Satele shan number one smile this is a completely legit belief not based off of fanboyism or bias lol

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by red8
No Dooku?
The title said Jedi so I only put Jedi, however, Dooku is definitely in my top 5 Sith.

@Nephyths. Well considering he trained Nomi Sunrider, Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma as well as some of the most well known Jedi his time I'd say he sorta deserves that spot imo.

@DarthAnt. While I do consider the HoT a powerful Jedi I don't think he's. All that amazing for the same reason I don't debate Revan's abilities with some Fan-boys. Hardcore Role players, tend to overrate characters like HoT, Revan and The Exile because they believe the choices they made are Canon, that the abilities they chose are Canon. If that were the case then Jaden Korr would be the most powerful Jedi ever due to the huge amount of liberty the player can take on his powers.
Also keep in mind, that I judge my characters based on the complexity of their story, feats and intriguing personality/character which is one of the reasons kreia is there, I hope that clears that up

Intrepid37
1) Luke
2) Yoda
3) Jacen
4) Hero
5) Revan
6) Anakin
7) Dooku
8) Mace
9) Satele
10) Obi-Wan

ROTJ Vader
I thought you said you were leaving?

He's stated to be around/a little below Yoda level in dueling?

His force abilities are extremely impressive.

1.Yet he cant defeat SORA BULQ...Unimpressive...couldin beat Ventress ether nor Grievous...

And those statements are made by OTHERE JEDI so they don't count idiot.

2.Yet he can't beat Kazdan, Kota, or Shaak Ti all of who'm are very unimpressive.

is your brain so full of shit you cant see?. or think?.

Nephthys
Galen did beat Kazden, Kota and Shaak Ti. O_o

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
1.Yet he cant defeat SORA BULQ...Unimpressive...couldin beat Ventress ether nor Grievous...

2.Yet he can't beat Kazdan, Kota, or Shaak Ti all of who'm are very unimpressive.

is your brain so full of shit you cant see?. or think?.
would you calm down dude, this is HIS list not yours, HIS opinion not yours, if you don't agree, then you can make your Own list, OK, there is no need to be an ass about it sheesh

Q99
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

Mace also, y'know, beat Palpatine.

Personally I'm of the opinion he improved during the war. So while early war, Sora could hold his own, but later war he was stronger and a rematch would not have gone well.

And while he didn't *kill* Griev, he did crush his chest and cause him to fleet.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
would you calm down dude, this is HIS list not yours, HIS opinion not yours, if you don't agree, then you can make your Own list, OK, there is no need to be an ass about it sheesh
He's just mad because we left his forum after he ridiculed and banned us.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He's just mad because we left his forum after he ridiculed and banned us.

Hey friend.

Can you give me a brief outline of exactly what transpired at these forums, as well as a list of names of all parties involved (the members and admin)?

Thanks.

Emperordmb
Sure, in a few hours when I get back home

DarthAnt66
Heres my side of the story, Dmb can do his side of the story though.

Administrators Jack and Darthsith (known here as ROTJ Vader and Intrepid37) continued to make fake chat wars. On the forum we had a chat box, and they would create fake accounts, pretend to be random trolls, and attack/insult us members/other administrators. Eventually it went to far and they literally deleted lots of their very own forum, including posts I spent hours on. I boycotted such events by taking myself, dmb, king joker, and wildbantha to a new forum (not here), and refusing not to come back until they promised these wars will stop (and them to stop being dicks to us). There we hanged out, and decided for the future to post versus here. Enraged, Sith and Jack "declared war on us", etc etc, and we are banned their for life. smile

Here is an example of their "troll war", which was when they invaded our new forum's chat (Caution: 18+ material):
http://puu.sh/7IAkS.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IArG.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAvr.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAyz.jpg
the additional scans are to graphic for me to even show.

Fated Xtasy
Heres my side of the story, Dmb can do his side of the story though.

Administrators Jack and Darthsith (known here as ROTJ Vader and Intrepid37) continued to make fake chat wars. On the forum we had a chat box, and they would create fake accounts, pretend to be random trolls, and attack/insult us members/other administrators. Eventually it went to far and they literally deleted lots of their very own forum, including posts I spent hours on. I boycotted such events by taking myself, dmb, king joker, and wildbantha to a new forum (not here), and refusing not to come back until they promised these wars will stop (and them to stop being dicks to us). There we hanged out, and decided for the future to post versus here. Enraged, Sith and Jack "declared war on us", etc etc, and we are banned their for life. smile

Here is an example of their "troll war", which was when they invaded our new forum's chat (Caution: 18+ material):
http://puu.sh/7IAkS.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IArG.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAvr.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAyz.jpg
the additional scans are to graphic for me to even show.
oh great, not even a week here and I already pissed off an admin. so um, what's the site you and DmB are on so I can join?

DarthAnt66
No. They are admins on the other forum, not here. lol. Here they are banned/soon to be banned.

And it's just a small little forum: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/

Fated Xtasy
No. They are admins on the other forum, not here. lol. Here they are banned/soon to be banned.

oh well then I can say this. Hey ROTJ Vader Sod off! you damn nonsensical troll.
*sigh* much better, I can't believe he called Mace 'average' I mean he just defeated Palpatine and created his own powerful version of Juyo called Vaapad, Yeah he's below average, couldn't even beat Deadeye Duncan(hope you like the reference DarthAnt66)

DarthAnt66
Ironically, two years ago, he had Mace as the most powerful Star Wars character.

Fated Xtasy
Ironically, two years ago, he had Mace as the most powerful Star Wars character.
Just goes to show you, if you really dislike someone, even logic will go out the windu(sorry had to) but in all seriousness, how long has he been here? and why the hell hasn't he been banned already?

DarthAnt66
Since Sep 24th, 2012.

anyway, let's get back on topic.

SIDIOUS 66
I was under the impression that NewGuy was the guy in charge around those forums. Or that's how it seemed when I had browsed through there. Jack of Spades, right?

red8

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Arca Jeth
4. Nomi Sunrider
5. Revan
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kreia
9. Ulic Qel-Droma
10. Satele Shan
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Jaden Korr
13. Galen Marek
14. Jaina Solo
15. Anakin Skywalker

The title said Jedi so I only put Jedi, however, Dooku is definitely in my top 5 Sith.

Dooku was a Jedi though. He just turned into a Sith, just like at least 5 of your choices.

Didn't see this part. I assumed you were going by power. I like Kreia as a character as well.

Emperordmb
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Arca Jeth
4. Nomi Sunrider
5. Revan
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kreia
9. Ulic Qel-Droma
10. Satele Shan
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Jaden Korr
13. Galen Marek
14. Jaina Solo
15. Anakin Skywalker
I'm afraid I can't help but notice how much space you have between Anakin and Obi-wan.

Fated Xtasy
I'm afraid I can't help but notice how much space you have between Anakin and Obi-wan.
lol I know, while he's impressive I don't think he's a very complex character or amazing character

Emperordmb
lol I know, while he's impressive I don't think he's a very complex character or amazing character
What does that have to do with a power list?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was under the impression that NewGuy was the guy in charge around those forums. Or that's how it seemed when I had browsed through there. Jack of Spades, right?

Jack of Spades might have been his name then, but now it's Jack. NewGuy is the third head administrator.

Fated Xtasy
What does that have to do with a power list?
like I said in my original post. I judge my characters based Complexity of story intriguing personality/character. It is my opinion, that a protagonist can be incredibly powerful, yet they will always lack any sort of interesting story/plot (this one of the main reason I didn't get into the Superman comics) I think a character can be interesting, with out having to make a display of power, take Kreia for example, there was never a cutscene were she destroyed a planet or were she was shown to be unbelievably powerful, no instead she showed that she could be hurt, that she can die, and along the way she told the exile that subtle manipulation will do more harm than brutish, she made her question her morals, her loyalty. And her faith. That my friend is a truly interesting and complex character not some huge muscle bulged sith capable of destroying an entire platoon of general grevious, just an old woman.

SIDIOUS 66
Jack of Spades might have been his name then, but now it's Jack. NewGuy is the third head administrator.

When I had browsed through there, there was a Jack and a Jack of Spades. I knew Intrepid was Jack because ROTJ Vader told me when he introduced me to the forums, but I assumed Jack of Spades was NewGuy because of the way he debates and I believe he had referenced a thread he had made here, which was a thread created by NewGuy.

DarthAnt66
Ah, well it might have been, but if it was, it's only for a while. He's renowned their with the name of Sasukedc, atm he's The Ancient Ghost.

SIDIOUS 66
It had to be him, because NewGuy gets down on comparing and contrasting character feats as did Jack of Spades, and like I said because the thread reference.

Is ROTJ Vader the top administrator?

DarthAnt66
Yes.

SIDIOUS 66
Lmao

So he was trolling his own forum?

DarthAnt66
Yes. Here is his..."view" on his trolling:

SIDIOUS 66
You were his worthy enemy?

DarthAnt66
Nah, I was the fourth head administrator, lmfao.
I stood up against the trolling, so he banished me, along with the others I took alongside with me.

Q99
The other forum wants to be big and they talk about it a lot, but I doubt it'll ever happen if they keep banning active posters for silly arguments.

Q99

One issue, you don't seem to be able to view the forum without registering.

DarthAnt66
Okay fixed. smile

Emperordmb
like I said in my original post. I judge my characters based Complexity of story intriguing personality/character. It is my opinion, that a protagonist can be incredibly powerful, yet they will always lack any sort of interesting story/plot (this one of the main reason I didn't get into the Superman comics) I think a character can be interesting, with out having to make a display of power, take Kreia for example, there was never a cutscene were she destroyed a planet or were she was shown to be unbelievably powerful, no instead she showed that she could be hurt, that she can die, and along the way she told the exile that subtle manipulation will do more harm than brutish, she made her question her morals, her loyalty. And her faith. That my friend is a truly interesting and complex character not some huge muscle bulged sith capable of destroying an entire platoon of general grevious, just an old woman.
But this is specifically a power based list, not a favorites list.

Q99
Hah, I just got banned too. For 'plotting to betray forum with Ant'.

Which I take as a, "you can only be part of one forum or the other," policy on their part. Even though I really had no intention of getting involved in this silly drama.

Ah well, guess I'll just delete it from my sites list.

DarthAnt66
They also banned Sasukedc ^

Ironically, they have like no members left.

Intrepid37
lol

Nephthys
Does Galen Marek even count as a Jedi? He's kind of a Fallen Sith. He still uses Force Lightning and other Dark Side powers, in both games.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Does Galen Marek even count as a Jedi? He's kind of a Fallen Sith. He still uses Force Lightning and other Dark Side powers, in both games.
I'd say so.

NewGuy01

So does Kyle Katarn and Revan.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

I'm one of the head administrators, yeah. My username was Jack of Blades a while back, during the wait for Fable's anniversary edition.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
I'd say so.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
So does Kyle Katarn and Revan.

But those two have had actual Jedi training and were actually inducted into the Jedi Order. Starkiller was always just a failed Sith apprentice who turned to the lightside right before his death.

WildBantha88
How is the Hero of Tython above Satele? Satele was the strongest jedi of her time IMO

Nephthys
Satele herself says the Hero is stronger than her. As do many other people.

"The Force is strong in you. Stronger than I've seen in decades." Orgus Din.

"You are stronger than any Jedi I have known" Bengal Morr.

"You are the Jedi's finest." Lord Scourge.

"You are our greatest warrior… and our best hope." Satale Shan.

"Warren was the order's greatest soldier in his day--now that role falls to you." Tol Braga.

Q99
They also banned Sasukedc ^

Ironically, they have like no members left.

Trying to build membership while banning, what, 6 of the most active for not getting along with them?

You know, I think they really just want a mess-around board just for them, more-so than a SW board.

juyomaster34
1.Yoda
2.Mace Windu
3.Revan
4.Meetra Surik
5.Satele Shan
6.Galen
7.Ulic Quel-Droma

I don't have fifteen,7 is more my number and my opinion.
I don't agree with Mace being average,how can someone second only to the most Powerful Jedi
Master be considered average?

Who's average imo is Kit Fisto,Kolar,Sassee Tin,Obi Wan Kenobi,Quinlin Vos,Tholme,Dark Woman,etc.

I thought about Writing a Respect thread...On Second thought decided not to.
I have it written on paper.

moving on I didn't know all that was going on.
I was invited to the forum. I signed on and got taken off because I wasn't participating enough
or some lame excuse. oh well.

To clear things with me and DP.
I do respect your opinions and your creativity.
I stayed as clean and respectful as I could.

I was just being honest about the restricted thing.
I don't agree with this blog...I'm not going to petition restricting or banning anyone.
That wouldn't be fair,so I hope we can still debate in the future and talk about what we love
which is Star Wars,of course.

Well,in closing I learned that there is alot of intel to be learned from everyone.
The sites, the quotes,etc. I don't always agree but I understand and respect everybodies
opinions and creativity. so with that said,great job everybody!!!

Q99
Agreed, not remotely average.

I'm not sure if I'd call those average either! Kenobi and Fisto were famous in their own time, and the others were still very well-known Jedi masters.

DarthAnt66
1.) Luke Skywalker
---
2.) Yoda
---
3/4/5.) Revan Reborn
3/4/5.) Jacen Solo
3/4/5.) Anakin Skywalker
---
6/7.) The Outlander
6/7.) Mace Windu
---
8/9/10/11. Kyp Durron
8/9/10/11. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8/9/10/11. Jaina Solo
8/9/10/11. Ulic-Qel Droma
---
12/13. Cade Skywalker
12/13. Ahsoka Tano
---
14/15. Barsen'thor
14/15. Nomi Sunrider

FreshestSlice
Better than last time. Revan's way too high tho.

DarthAnt66
What's with the "since Revan has a more powerful incarnation now, let's lower all his previous ones" game that's been going on since the Revan novel?

FreshestSlice
I stopped respecting Revan long ago.

DarthAnt66
I've noticed.

NewGuy01
Still no love for Dooku, kek. And what happened to Galen?

And Ahsoka making it to any of Ant's lists is kind of earth shattering if you take into account the last 4 years...

DarthAnt66
And what happened to Galen?
Couldn't be bothered trying to figure out if he's up with Revan, down with the Outlander, or in-between, so I scrapped him all together. thumb up

NewGuy01
Reserving my thoughts on the Outlander until we cover more ground in KotFE; would personally be rather reluctant to give him the same rank as Mace simply by virtue of defeating Arcann tbh.

|King Joker|
And Ahsoka making it to any of Ant's lists is kind of earth shattering if you take into account the last 4 years... http://media.vogue.com/r/w_480//2014/09_1/15/karlie-kloss-model-walks-the-predator-a.gif

S_W_LeGenD
I have a confession to make:

I have newfound fondness for Ahsoka Tano since her Rebels story arc. She is now beautiful, mature and strong.

FreshestSlice
Ew. She's basically an animal. Thinking she's beautiful is like wanting to have sex with your sister or the gaiz.

Kurk
Jedi Dooku anyone?

Emperordmb
no

cs_zoltan
no

DarthAnt66
no

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kurk
Jedi Dooku anyone?

For sure. Not gonna bother trying to compile a comprehensive T.15 Jedi list just to show you where, though.

Selenial

8/9/10/11. Kyp Durron
8/9/10/11. Jaina Solo
---
12/13. Cade Skywalker
12/13. Ahsoka Tano
---
14/15. Barsen'thor
14/15. Nomi Sunrider

List started off well, then I got to this....

Never thought I'd advocate my children's suicide, but honestly dear, put me out of my misery smile

DarthAnt66
No Shaak Ti? wink

JKBart
1.) Luke Skywalker
---
2.) Yoda
---
3/4/5.) Revan Reborn
3/4/5.) Jacen Solo
3/4/5.) Anakin Skywalker
---
6/7.) The Outlander
6/7.) Mace Windu
---
8/9/10/11. Kyp Durron
8/9/10/11. Jaina Solo
---
12/13. Cade Skywalker
12/13. Ahsoka Tano
---
14/15. Barsen'thor
14/15. Nomi Sunrider

shit i actually agree besides the lower spots

of course that is if you purposefully avoided starkiller

Selenial
No Shaak Ti? wink

Well that, and Ahsoka on Cade's level. And Ahsoka above Barsen'thor. And acknowledging Ahsoka's existence smile

Kurk
But Dooku was the considered to be the temple's "most accomplished" duelist. Why leave him out? sad

Nephthys
Obi-Wan seriously isn't in the top ten/eleven most powerful Jedi ever. Everyone on that list is stronger than him and some of those below him are significantly so. Obi-Wan could never smash Rakatan blast doors like Thor, palm a lightsaber like Satele, own an amped Aleema like Nomi or tank a building-busting explosion like Cade.

cs_zoltan
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11126/111265303/4928063-valor+survives+explosion+and+fall.jpg

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4928875-tutaminis+kenobi+deflects+blasters+and+flames.gif

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4929043-tk+makes+durge+implode.gif

erm

Nephthys
Was that supposed to rebut me or are you agreeing?

|King Joker|
Sel can't handle the fact Ahsoka's now the alpha Togruta so she has to lash out whenever she can.

I love it. smile

Beniboybling
#RealReasonSheWantsAhsokaDead yes

NewGuy01
As if listing specific accomplishments that Obi-Wan couldn't replicate make them individually superior to him in general. Anakin would tear each and every one of those mentioned into pieces, too.

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
#RealReasonSheWantsAhsokaDead yes

If only you hadn't openly backed out of a Shaak Ti vs Ahsoka debate with me.

Seems like you lack the testicles to back up your opinions. Shame smile smile smile smile

Edit: The challenge is open for you too, Joker.

|King Joker|
I may be able to do one in the summer after finals. Thing is, ComicVine rapes my computer whenever I visit it, and I don't know when I'll have full access to my computer again, so it makes things tricky.

Then again, don't you have your hands full with DMB? smile

|King Joker|
Holy shit right when I post that you respond to him LOL

Selenial
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Then again, don't you have your hands full with DMB? smile

I love that you posted this as I was replying to him stick out tongue

And cool, we can do it on here. Would be better if everyone gets to watch, right? smile

|King Joker|
Amen, sister. smile smile

Nephthys
As if listing specific accomplishments that Obi-Wan couldn't replicate make them individually superior to him in general.

It does. He's simply not on their levels at all.

DarthAnt66
Controversial list, but going with it:

1/2/3. Yoda (ROTS)
1/2/3. Luke Skywalker (FOTJ)*
1/2/3. Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)*
4. Revan Reborn (SWTOR:R)
5/6. Galen Marek (TFU)*
5/6. Starkiller (TFU II)*
7/8. Mace Windu (ROTS)*
7/8. The Outlander (KOTFE)

* They can be higher if fully unleashed.

And then Kenobi/Jaina/Durron/Droma.

The Ellimist
In overall combative ability:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4/5. Anakin Skywalker
4/5. Jacen Solo
6. Galen Marek
7. Revan Reborn
8. The Outlander
9. Mace Windu
10. Obi Wan
11. Barsen'thor

Not including some Jedi versions of Sith like Exar or Ulic, and not including some like Cade that I don't really know about. Probably forgetting some people.

Deronn_solo
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Kyp Durron
4. Jacen Solo
5. Galen Marek
6. Revan Reborn
7. Anakin Skywalker
8. Mace Windu
9. Jaina Solo
10. The Hero of Tython

The Ellimist
^ ah shit, forgot about Jaina.

Nephthys
Lol @ Obi-Wan being more powerful than the Barsen'thor.

Emperordmb
I always assume these types of lists refer to all-out combative ability

Nephthys
The Barsen'thor defeated an Ancient Sith Lord that was amping himself on the power of hundreds of Jedi Masters, while highly weakened, after fighting through a capital ship to get to him including alchemically enhanced soldiers and tanking an explosion that obliterated a blast door. This taking place after having her power siphoned by her master, who was then possessed by said Ancient Sith, defeating them and having to perform the Shielding Technique that leaves her drained to the point of exhaustion and weakens her.

In Act I.

'Thor is also stated to "embody true skill" and has literally been worshiped for her combat ability, as a padawan.

Syndicate
1. Luke Skywalker.
2. Yoda.
3/4. Galen Marek/Starkiller.
5. Kyp Duron.
6. Outlander ( Dependent on how he defeats Arcann ).
7. Jacen Solo.
8/9/10. Jaina Solo/Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker.

SunRazer
In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention. One of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's 25,000 year history, with an understanding of the Force that was "nearly unrivalled" and "far beyond his peers". Yoda also claims that he's the strongest and most learned of the Jedi students that he's come across, which is saying something.

Syndicate
Definitely.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention.

Nah.

SunRazer
Surely this isn't what you got you in the HoF as you like to boast?

The Ellimist
In fairness, Jedi Dooku's probably at least an honorable mention.

My gut puts him in-between Obi Wan and Tyranus as a duelist, and around Malgus's level as a Force user.

Deronn_solo
Surely this isn't what you got you in the HoF as you like to boast?

Damn, still salty I made it in before you did?

It's going to take more than a few arbitrary accolades to rank Dooku near the top 10, yeah.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Damn, still salty I made it in before you did?

Fizz made it in before Frozen, didn't he? laughing out loud

"Arbitrary accolades", lol. It wouldn't have been a big gap between him and Sith Dooku.

Deronn_solo
Fizz made it in before Frozen, didn't he? laughing out loud

Fizz wasn't always an insane Young-Earth Creationist . They were times were he was feared as a debater, and that's prolly why he got in before Frozen.

Dunno why you use SFW as an example, tho. The gap between our debating prowess, isn't analogous to the aforesaid debaters, like, at all.

"Arbitrary accolades", lol. It wouldn't have been a big gap between him and Sith Dooku.

Yes, arbitrary. "One of the most powerful Jedi ever" accolade is trash. Plo Koon has that, and he wouldn't even sniff a top 30 Jedi list. Point me what super-special-awesome Jedi that Yoda has come across during that time period, that makes this as impressive as you make it to be?

The Ellimist
It's fair to think that the prime of the Jedi didn't suddenly manifest in a few decades but was a relatively gradual increase, so Dooku being among the greatest Jedi out of centuries leading to that prime does count for quite a bit.

Plus Mace Windu considers Dooku a relative peer of himself, before knowing he had fallen, iirc.

Deronn_solo
I would say it's sizable, yes. Tbh, I don't even know, if Sith Dooku would make a top 10 most powerful Jedi list.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It's fair to think that the prime of the Jedi didn't suddenly manifest in a few decades but was a relatively gradual increase, so Dooku being among the greatest Jedi out of centuries leading to that prime does count for quite a bit.
So where do you rank Plo Koon?

Also, lol @ it being the prime of the Jedi. Collectively, perhaps so. Individually, I.E. pound-for-pound? The NJO shits on the PT, kek.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sith Dooku wouldn't.

SunRazer
Fizz wasn't always an insane Young-Earth Creationist . They were times were he was feared as a debater, and that's prolly why he got in before Frozen.

Feared for scan spam, yeah.

You're right, that's why I won our CaV smile

Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan?

cs_zoltan
Anakin, Mace, Obi-Wan?

Jedi Dooku is not better than either.

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Jedi Dooku is not better than either.

According to Yoda he might be. We don't even have a defined upper limit for Dooku's Force power as a Jedi, so what makes you say that other than a lack of feats?

The Ellimist
So where do you rank Plo Koon?

Was he singled out as the best?

Well, I mean to its time.

cs_zoltan
And according to out of universe quote TPM Mace > Jedi Dooku thumb up

SunRazer
And according to out of universe quote TPM Mace > Jedi Dooku thumb up

It mentions him being the most powerful on the Council bar Yoda, so no.

And even if he was more powerful, you haven't accounted for the others. I don't see why Dooku isn't above Obi-Wan, for instance.

cs_zoltan
Nah, it says Mace with Yoda is the most powerful master evur. Good try tho thumb up

Deronn_solo
One of, yes. The same as Dooku, tbf.

Well, I guess. Even then, they're conflicted sources that point to KotOR as the "Golden Age" of the Jedi. On paper, besides the likes of Anakin, Mace, and Yoda --- The PT isn't too sharp in the power department.

cs_zoltan
Well, I guess. Even then, they're conflicted sources that point to KotOR as the "Golden Age" of the Jedi.

That quote says KotOR Jedi Order > CW Jedi Order. But it's explicitly stated in the CW campaign guide that the Jedi Order is weak at this point. GL's quote about the prime of the Jedi refers to TPM.

SunRazer
Nah, it says Mace with Yoda is the most powerful master evur. Good try tho thumb up

"Alongside Mace Windu, with whom he served on the Jedi Council, Yoda was the most respected and most powerful Master ever to have walked the corridors of the Jedi Temple."

This? That's pretty damn good, since it puts Mace above all the Jedi before him smile

Is this the Canon Fact File 11 or the Legends one? Because we're discussing Legends here.

EDIT: Interesting, it's the Legends one. It does come before Dooku's existence, but it's not passively retconned, so interesting stuff...

You still haven't accounted for the others, by the way.

The Ellimist
One of, yes. The same as Dooku, tbf.

Dooku was the greatest student Yoda ever saw.

To its time, possibly. But try creating a top five PT vs. top five KotOR (who are they? Lol) and see how it goes.

I'd say exactly the opposite. You could take a composite top five list from all the Jedi of the 25,000 prior years, and they'd lose to the top five, or even three of the PT. Who was there before Yoda? There was Revan, the Hero, and...Nomi Sunrider? And that's out of thousands of years to draw from.

cs_zoltan
Legends I think, since it refers to TPM. As for the others: Anakin > Sith Dooku, so there's not much to explain there.

Kenobi tho, while firmly below Dooku, was approaching his level by RotS. Dooku when falling to the dark side recevied a significant powerboost, so flowery lipservice won't put Jedi Dooku above Kenobi.

SunRazer
Legends I think, since it refers to TPM.

What?

This is prior/in the midst of Anakin growing vastly more powerful by the end of the Clone Wars. But Dooku also grew, so fair enough.

Approaching his level? He got ragdolled.

Deronn_solo
Eli

I was referring to the "one of the most powerful Jedi in the 25,000 years of the Order, accolade. The student accolade shows Dooku was a splendid prodigy, good. Were that ranks him when he's all grown up is a different matter.

Fair enough to the rest.

That quote says KotOR Jedi Order > CW Jedi Order. But it's explicitly stated in the CW campaign guide that the Jedi Order is weak at this point. GL's quote about the prime of the Jedi refers to TPM.
Alright, kewl.

cs_zoltan
What?

What I meant is it from before AotC. The movie, like in real time.

Approaching his level? He got ragdolled.

Yes, which he could've countered, but Dooku was too fast.

SunRazer
I'd rank the average KotOR Jedi above PT Jedi, but the top guns of each Order? PT destroys, lol.

SunRazer
What I meant is it from before AotC. The movie, like in real time.

It was also before Dooku was introduced, which for all of you Vitiate wankers who claim Sidious' quotes are outdated, shouldn't count. But I'll accept it.

People take the junior novel for this but not for Dooku sustaining himself indefinitely. Tsk tsk.

That said, Obi-Wan has no showings or accolades near Dooku, and the junior novel looks to be an outlier.

cs_zoltan
Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader also credits Dooku's speed as the reason he beat Kenobi, not a monstrous TK advantage:

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

Kenobi could deflect Mustafar Anakin's Force Blast and stalemate his TK. Which, to me at least, implies he was powerful enough to counter Dooku, but he didn't know his fighting style enough to do it in advance like with Anakin.

cs_zoltan
That said, Obi-Wan has no showings or accolades near Dooku, and the junior novel looks to be an outlier.

Kenobi was called one of the greatest Jedi Knight who ever lived. I think that compares with Dooku.

He also moved faster than Dooku in the RotS novel, deflected Anakin's Force Blast, stalemated his TK, pulverized Durge, fought with shrapnels all over his torso, ragdolled Ventress, bent Greivous' arm who can tank city level explosions, held a sarlacc's mouth open, stomping S4 TCW Anakin in hand to hand, etc.

Saying he didn't do anything near Dooku is frankly ridiculous.

SunRazer
Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader also credits Dooku's speed as the reason he beat Kenobi, not a monstrous TK advantage:

You could argue that speed is the cause in half of ragdoll cases, though.

That said, ragdolls are generally exploiting lapses in TK defense anyway, so I agree with you.

What has Mustafar Anakin done besides fail to sense Obi-Wan that makes him as powerful or more powerful than Tyranus?

Didn't know his style enough? Obi-Wan's fought Tyranus and Ventress, both Makashi users, multiple times. And you'd think that their duel in AotC was enough to give Obi-Wan an impression of how Tyranus fights.

EDIT: In fairness, most of those duels were in TCW, which contradicts Legends continuity, so I'll rescind the first point.

The Ellimist
Top five PT Jedi:

Yoda
Anakin
Windu
Obi Wan
Vos?

Top five KotOR Jedi:

Revan
Meetra
?????????

cs_zoltan
What has Mustafar Anakin done besides fail to sense Obi-Wan that makes him as powerful or more powerful than Tyranus?

He still held a significant augmentation edge over Kenobi. Which is one of Kenobi's specialty tbh.

Standard RotS Anakin is vastly more powerful than S5 TCW Anakin, I doubt Mustafar Anakin was weakened vastly, but even then S5 Anakin has some insane TK feats. Like Force Pushing an AT-TE.

Nephthys
Obi-Wan isn't near Dooku in TK at all and he's not powerful enough to counter him. He and Anakin barely blocked the Count's blast together on Oba Diah and just because Dooku was faster doesn't mean he wasn't also stronger. All that quote is saying is that Dooku ragdolled him before he reached him.

Top five PT Jedi:

Yoda
Anakin
Windu
Obi Wan
Vos?

Top five KotOR Jedi:

Revan
Meetra
?????????

Draay.
The Kotor II masters.
Bastila

Obviously though, the PT kind of has the advantage of 100x more content.

SunRazer
He still held a significant augmentation edge over Kenobi. Which is one of Kenobi's specialty tbh.

Standard RotS Anakin is vastly more powerful than S5 TCW Anakin, I doubt Mustafar Anakin was weakened vastly, but even then S5 Anakin has some insane TK feats. Like Force Pushing an AT-TE.

S6 Anakin and Obi-Wan together had difficulty deflecting a casual Force Push from Dooku.

Moreover, as I said above, the junior novel is an outlier. In the film and novel, Obi-Wan repeatedly fails to deflect Force attacks from the Count. The script mentions nothing about speed or failing to counter either. The website mentions the Count ragdolling Obi-Wan, nothing else.

SunRazer

Draay.
The Kotor II masters.
Bastila

The KotOR II masters are essentially the B-team of their time, though I doubt many on this forum would accept them being comparable to the B-team, even in the Force.

The Ellimist
Obi-Wan isn't near Dooku in TK at all and he's not powerful enough to counter him. He and Anakin barely blocked the Count's blast together on Oba Diah and just because Dooku was faster doesn't mean he wasn't also stronger. All that quote is saying is that Dooku ragdolled him before he reached him.

Draay.
The Kotor II masters.
Bastila

Yeah, but do you really think that a lack of content is why there's no Anakin or Yoda, and there're just not mentioned?

The composite of every prior era's top five < PT's 13 year period.

NewGuy01
The KotOR II masters are essentially the B-team of their time, though I doubt many on this forum would accept them being comparable to the B-team, even in the Force.

Nope. thumb up

SunRazer
Nope. thumb up

They are, because they're essentially three of the most powerful Jedi of their time and get hilariously stomped by a Sith Lord manipulator after they attempt to arrest someone.

Not saying they're on par with the B-team.

Nephthys
Yeah, but do you really think that a lack of content is why there's no Anakin or Yoda, and there're just not mentioned?

The composite of every prior era's top five < PT's 13 year period.

Revan is their Anakin or Yoda.

cs_zoltan
S6 Anakin and Obi-Wan together had difficulty deflecting a casual Force Push from Dooku.

It was hardly difficult, they fared better than Vader against Ahsoka. Also they didn't do it together. Like here, even Aayla could stay on her feats she couldn't help Ahsoka:

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111137054/4985561-anakin+aayla.gif

Force push is an AoE attack (I could list examples if you want), if you are caught in it, you have to fend for yourself.

Moreover, as I said above, the junior novel is an outlier. In the film and novel, Obi-Wan repeatedly fails to deflect Force attacks from the Count. The script mentions nothing about speed or failing to counter either. The website mentions the Count ragdolling Obi-Wan, nothing else.

Yeah you said it's an outlier, and I provided an other source that reinforces it erm

And Kenobi beside the choke only failed to defend against Force Pushes, which doesn't have passive defense, only active.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/4313965-yoda+force+pushes+sidious.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/4985588-force+defense.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111137054/4304218-obi-wan+anakin+force.gif

SunRazer
Force push is an AoE attack (I could list examples if you want), if you are caught in it, you have to fend for yourself.

Fair enough, but it's S6 Anakin/Obi-Wan all the same, fairly close to their RotS incarnations, don't you think?

Actually, come to think of it, your quotes don't prove anything. Obi-Wan failing to counter because it was too sudden doesn't mean that he could've countered if it wasn't so sudden. Obi-Wan has nothing to merit him being close to Dooku at all. Less powerful Force users like Maul were stomping S5 Obi-Wan with the Force.

And Obi-Wan failing to defend against Dooku's Force Pushes was my response to you mentioning him repelling Anakin's telekinetic blasts on Mustafar. Anakin was clearly immensely hindered - I severely doubt he was even on par with Dooku, let alone above.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>